Dating Site Surpises

Story Info
Second date on the list, Stephanie.
1.8k words
3.86
8.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

POF date with Stephanie

Tonight is the night, the stunning redhead with a rockin' body. Long red Hair, Blue eyes, great tits with nipples sitting up high like a cherry on a sundae. Great fuckable ass. It's going to be a great night.

Clothes? What should I wear? As I'm fumbling through the closet. I grabbed my favorite 501s and a blue plaid western snap-down shirt. And my Tony llama square toes boots. Topped off with my straw stetson cowboy hat. Hmm, what cologne? Drakkar noir or old-school Stetson?

I grabbed the stetson and walked through a couple of sprays. I didn't want too much.

Ok, I'm chugging a beer and smoking a cigarette, getting ready to walk out the door. The bar is about 30 minutes away, so there is ample time to work through the nerves.

The bar is a little cowboy dancehall in Marlow Oklahoma Aptly named The Pub. I've never been here before, so it should be interesting.

I Walked into the bar; I ordered two silver bullet long necks; I quickly chugged the first one and grabbed the second bottle, and turned to find a table.

I sat down at a table in the back of the bar and watched for this strawberry roan filly to show up. Typical woman fashion, she shows up about 20 minutes late.

Stephanie walks in with a guy and another woman, The woman with her is bottle blonde and clearly a Latina. Nice stack up top little thick with a wide, shapely ass.

She comes up to the table; I stand to greet her with a hug and handshake for her entourage. I invited them to sit while the waitress came over to take the drink orders.

Christina, the friend, grabs my hand and pulls me out to the dance floor for a two-step song on the jukebox. Then a slow song came on directly afterward.

She pulls me close and lays her head on the crook of my neck; mmm, you smell delicious! She whispered. Then she started kissing my neck and worked up to my ear; she whispered, you don't know it yet, but you're going home with me tonight.

I pulled my head back and looked at her, and said oh really? What about my actual date? She might not like that.

She looked at me and said she was trying to get with the guy that came with us.

Oh, so I'm bait to draw him in?

She smiled and said yes, but you get to fuck me.

Interesting, but I'm not sure I like being used like this.

She said I don't worry; you'll enjoy the pussy, I promise.

I figured I'd stick around and see where this goes.

We danced and drank it for a few more hours, it was 1:00 am, and we headed out the door.

She said; you follow me.

I followed her into the driveway at her house.

We made our way into the house and were greeted by her mother and her daughter.

She must bring home lots of guys. I got the feeling she was hunting for a sugar daddy.

I greeted the ladies and followed her into her room, where she stripped off her clothes. Then proceeded to pull at my belt as I removed my shirt.

She was nice looking with great tits. But I was having a hard time getting into the action.

Her mother and daughter were sitting in the living room on the other side of the door. It was putting a cramp in my style.

She pulled down my boxers to expose my semi-erect cock. Her eyes widened as she focused on my thick 8" member. NICE! She exclaimed.

I laid her back on the bed and moved down to taste this beautiful pussy, but WOW, the smell was horrible. I lost what erection I had and stood up.

With a bewildered look, she said you don't eat pussy?

I said I'm just not feeling it. That last shot was not sitting well.

She said that was okay. I want this huge cock in me anyway. She grabbed my dick and sucked it into her mouth. It slowly responded to her suction and massaging of my balls. Before long, she's swallowing my cock like the slut I'm sure she was. I let her go for a few minutes, and she pulled me from her mouth and yelled out Fuck me!

My mind just kept going back to that rotten fish smell, and my cock just dropped. I was scared to fuck that hole.

I stood up and made an excuse I was feeling sick. I went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face, pacing, trying to figure a way out without seeming like a dick.

I got dressed and apologized as I was working my way out of the house. I ran across the yard and jumped in the truck.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Wow!

What the hell is up with this evening? I felt like it was a waste of time. I could have spent the evening with Kimmy.

I headed home. I was starving, and my head was pounding. I need a Tylenol and a sandwich.

I got home at 2:30 am. I choked down a Bologna sammich and washed it down with a beer.

I stumbled down the hall and fell on my bed, and passed out.

The smell of something familiar awakened me. Coffee? I must have gotten coffee ready the night before and set auto brew. I glanced at my phone to see the time; ugh 8:30 am. Fuck! I sat up and realized I was still dressed from last night.

I stood up and stumbled to the bathroom to take a piss.

I stripped and climbed into a hot shower.

I let the water run over my head and body for what seemed like an hour, actually only 5 minutes. I stepped out of the shower and toweled off.

I walked out to the kitchen for some well-deserved coffee.

Naked, of course.

I poured my cup and went to sit down when I noticed Kimmy and Kaydee sitting in the living room, just grinning.

Oh fuck! I grabbed the hand towel off the table and covered my morning erection.

Do you always leave your door open when you go to bed? Kimmy asked.

I must've been a little more drunk than I remember.

I said thanks for making coffee. I'll be right back; let me get something on.

I threw on some boxers and a T-shirt.

The girls were sitting at the table whispering and giggling over their coffee, at my expense, I'm sure.

My cock still hard from the surprise and tenting my boxer shorts, Kaydee was wide-eyed and smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

Kimmy tapped her arm and told her it was not polite to stare at my cousin's big fat cock.

I almost choked on my coffee.

What brings you sexy ladies to my house?

Kaydee, still stunned and unable to speak in full sentences, said something about swimming and a cookout.

Sounds like a blast.

What time do you want me there?

Kimmy smiled; well, let's get some clothes on you and go now.

My boner thumped the table as I stood up. It somehow found its way through the fly opening and stared at Kaydee. She unknowingly licked her lips.

Well, we will have to fix that. Didn't you get laid last night? She asked. I mumbled Long story, short version. NO!

Kimmy led me to the bedroom and slid down my boxers. She sat on the bed before me and took my cock into her warm hands, stroking expertly, corkscrewing my cock as she flicked her tongue at the slit. I tangle my fingers into her red curly hair. My eyes closed with my head leaned back to enjoy her machinations

Both hands stroked while sucking in and out of her throat. It is heaven. It felt as if there were hands and lips everywhere on my cock and balls.

Heaven!

I regained my composure and opened my eyes and saw Kaydee helping her mother suck me off. OMG! I screamed silently.

This new Revelation brought my heavy load from my balls as I grunted. Im Cumming.

At that moment, Kaydee pulled me from her mouth and took my first of many spurts of hot cum right on her nose and lips, and the next shot, she aimed at Kimmy's open mouth. Wave after wave of thick spunk covered both their faces. Mmmm, they both purred in unison.

Now get dressed, and let's go.

I washed up as they licked my cum from each other's faces. Following it up with a passionate kiss.

That was Hot as Fuck!

We know they giggled, as they both smiled and walked to the bathroom.

This Day was going to be Fun.

We loaded up and pulled out onto the highway.

I followed that old Ford step-side into the parking lot of the local liquor store.

Beverages anyone?

We grabbed a couple of bottles of tequila and a few cases of beer, and ice and were on our way.

I tended the steaks on the grill, while the girls got the potatoes in the oven and corn on the cob cooking.

Kaydee brought me a beer and stood with me at the grill making small talk. she was giddy.

So tell me sweetie how long have you and your mom been sharing cock? She blushed a bright red and said a few months.

This is gonna be a fun cookout,

All the girls are here. Kimmy, Jill, Kaydee, Lilly and Jen.

My head is spinning, all these beautiful women and I'm the only swinging dick.

Steaks, baked potatoes and corn on the cob, cold beer, and colder margaritas.

Great food, great drinks, and beautiful women.

We are all headed to the pool.

fuck! I forgot my trunk.

Well, I guess no swimming for me. The girls are ribbing me and telling me to just swim in my boxers.

oh, boy don't know if that's a good idea or not.

Fuck it! I strip down to my boxers and jump in.

I must tell you the five women in the pool swimming circles around me are All wearing skimpy bikinis. My cock is raging and I'm certain these wet shorts will not contain it.

I'm trying to stay under the water.

To add an interesting twist, Kimmy and Lilly keep brushing against me with their boobs, you guys are killing me.

The teens have eaten and gathered in the basement playing pool.

Kimmy and Lilly have moved on to tequila shots in-between beers. The bikini tops are off and I'm working on getting the bottoms off.

to be contd.