Daughter Chat Session on My PC

Story Info
Daughter left her Facebook logged in my pc, miam!
3.4k words
4.52
40k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my story, I am aware that my grammar is not the best, but as a second language I am trying hard. I have sent request to many editors from Lite, but only one answered and she is saturated with demands. Therefore, if you absolutely require the best of grammar to enjoy the story, I suggest you move on to one that will fill your desire and thank you for dropping by. For the others feel free to write comments, send constructive comments, and send story ideas. I like to talk with people on email as well.

---------------------------------------------------------

It all started when my daughter (young adult in her late twenties) asked to use my computer as she wanted to print some documents. She recently came back home from living in another city 500km away. Life had gotten difficult and the onset of Covid-19, had scared her and she did not want to stay there alone. So, she moved back home and we of course were incredibly happy to have our petite daughter back home, has we missed her a lot.

My Daughter Kristina is very petite, 5'2", 104lbs with long auburn hair, greenish eyes, very nice small bubble butt and of course small perky breast, not more than 32 A or B. Many thinks she is 18, yet she is in her late twenties. She always been a different person, has her like and dislike are not always what society wants to see for a young lady in her late twenties. She has a younger mind and does not want to grow up much. This left her with just passing boyfriends and she always said she was Ok with the situation. I also know her to be Bi has she had mentioned it to us once, but that was the only time she had mentioned it.

Now back to the story, she had to send some documents to get rid of her lease and for this she had to sign, scan, and send the document. Since I have all that on my computer she asked if she could use my computer. I agreed has I was leaving for a few hours. When I came back, she was already done. So, I got onto my computer and open my browser and Facebook. She was still logged in; she had set her profile to remember her login and password. Been curious by nature and voyeur I decided to look at her chat logs. She was talking with many people and mostly in a platonic way. Then I got to this log of her with her friend from that city. Her name is Jess. The conversation was a lot of innuendo, platonic and descriptive chat. Many on the sexual erotic side.

Jess was telling Kristina that she missed having her around and that she had not been able to find a close friend like her. She needed to play with a woman on occasion to satisfy her Bi side. My daughter told her, she was the same and had not even gotten a guy since she got home because everyone is quarantined. Jess then sent her a video and said think of this. I opened the video and she was laying in bed naked with her fingers playing with her clit. WOW! That was so sexy. Me been a voyeur I was getting satisfied. My daughter had answered that it looked tasty and she was going to dream about it tonight. Then the conversation ended.

I decided to keep the profile alive and spy on this on occasion to satisfy my voyeur side. Let us say that evening was one of cumming in my hand thinking at what I saw and imagining both girls having sex. This means thinking what my daughter would look like in that situation. It sparked weird fun feeling that I had not though of before.

Couple days later, I decided to go spy on the chat log again. They had in fact talked a lot and my daughter told her she had to use a banana to satisfy herself has she had not yet been able to get a new toy and hers was broken and too old to use. Jess was saying she had cum so many times since she sent the video to Kristina and asked if she could get a sexy pic for her pleasure. My daughter's response was a short video with the banana going in and out of her pussy, then her licking it. I could not believe I was watching my sweet daughter's pussy. I got such a hard on, I had to jerk off right away. Then I was reading the conversation and Jess was saying that she had fun with many different people in her life, but the weirdest for her and yet the most fun was the day she had caught her dad masturbating on porn. She had help him and said it was only once but so much fun.

My daughter cam back with a "Your fucking kidding! You did not." Then Jess swear that it was true.

My daughter was amazed and said, "It is so weird to think of you with your dad."

Jess reply was simple, "Have you never though of fucking your dad! You always mention how much you like him."

My daughter's response threw me out for a loop. She had answered that she did a lot but it was just a fantasy. She even said that with the quarantine and her state of despair for some real sex, had made her spy on me when I go shower.

Jess told Kristina to tease me and see my reaction, that would feed her fantasy a lot. My daughter's response was, "Ok I will try and tell you about it." They both giggle and confirmed they were wicked little slut. Then the conversation went platonic on other issue. I was left with a fucking hard on to take care of, so I decided to go in the shower and masturbate, but this time watch if I am been spied on.

To my surprise I was in the shower door closed and was looking if the door would open...nope did not. I was getting sad because I was planning on masturbating, for her to see me cum on the shower walls. I was about to give up when...what is this...my daughter was using her cell phone video function from under the door to spy on me. Oh yeah! Let give her a show to remember. I started to play with my dick slowly got my hard on and was ensuring I was in good view for her to watch. I stroked my cock slowly, put a bit of soap and did more then I started to say her name while I masturbated. I was hoping she would really get turned on. Then I came like crazy on the shower walls. Suddenly the little bit of phone I was seeing disappeared.

That was such a rush! Now did she filmed me or just watch? If she filmed me what will she do with it? Did she ear me say her name and calling her daddy slut? Would she be mad or turned on? So many questions. I finished my shower dried off and walked out.

I cross her over in the hallway, she said she was going to the bathroom. She was just wearing a lose strap shirt that was going just below her butt. I was able to see her nice perky breast and she looked at me with some wicked eyes which were borderline sexual look. I was getting so aroused.

Next day I decided to read her chat again and see what she talked about. Of course, she told everything to her friend Jess. Jess asked her if I was well endowed. My daughter's response was, "it would be a tight fit in my tight pussy!" and had a lot of laughing emoji with that text.

Jess said, "I wished I could see that!"

So, my daughter said, "Delete what I will send you right after you view it." Boom a video of me in the shower masturbating to my daughter's name, appeared in the chat. Ok so she had recoded a video.

Jess reply was, "This is so hot, he even mentions you...fucking tease him and have him climb the curtains with desire. It will be fun!"

My daughter response was, "I masturbated to that video a lot since yesterday. Since mom is working a lot and Daddy is working from home, I plan to be very sexual in my demeanor with him. I will wear this grey strap top that reveals a lot and plan to walk around with it a lot, not wearing any underwear as my tits shows up well underneath it and I will bend over on occasion to pick up things, That way he will get to see my pussy!"

I was looking forward to it. Later that day I went upstairs to the main floor to get some lunch, has I worked in the finished basement. My daughter was dusting some furniture dress to tease. She helps a lot around the house. When she saw me, she bent over to pick her rag she had dropped and I was able to see her shaved pussy from behind. Of course, my cock reacted positively to the view. She got back up looked at me and said, "Hey daddy! I am cleaning a bit, nothing better to do." Then she looked down at my crotch and looked back up to me and just smiled. She kept teasing like that all the time I made lunch and I had to really hide my hard on. I could clearly see the form of her small perky breast and nipples that were erect. Also, that bubble but and those beautiful small legs made it so hard to control my desire.

Later that day I read her chat and she told Jess that she had given me a boner at lunch and said if I would have been closed to her I would have been able to smell her pussy juice dripping from the tease. Jess asked her if she intended to push the tease further, then she encouraged her to give it a try and to tell her all about it. My daughter was very hesitant saying that if I pushed her away it could break our relationship. Jess told her that I am a man and that he already has a boner. So, she said try taking a shower while your mom is at work and leave the door open a bit and see if he watches. If he does, just masturbate saying oh daddy fuck me please! My daughter laughs and thought it was a good idea.

Next day came along and my wife was at work. I was wondering if I would get to see her in shower. Well it happened, she said, "I am going to shower do you need the bathroom first."

"No! it's ok you can go."

I heard the shower running and I walked upstairs and guess what the door was open about two inches. I could clearly see her in the mirror showering and she looked up, then back down and started to play with her pussy. I recorded a video for my pleasure. She kept saying oh daddy fuck me please! I need you in me...until she came. When she did, I could see her nipples were so erect and puffy and she looked up at the mirror and had a smile. I knew she saw me jerk off or hope so anyway!

I read her chat after and she was saying to Jess that she saw me jerk off and she was so turned on it took all her small change to not call me over for a fuck. She also said she smiled at the mirror knowing I was looking. She was asking what she should do next to get me to break that barrier between us and to just fuck me.

Jess said to Kristina, "I wish I would have seen you masturbate in the shower, it would have been so erotic"

Kristina answered, "Yeah! It was and I wish you could have seen me!"

To this I said ok it is time to break it to my daughter that she left her chat open. I decided to share the video live to both. I posted the video to her chat and waited for reaction. Jess was first to react, saying, "You little devil Kristina you have filmed yourself, fuck you are sexy!"

Kristina answered, "That was not me that posted this?"

"Kristina! It can only mean one thing; it is you little devil daddy!"

"Daddy! Are you on my Facebook?"

"Honey! I am sorry but you left it opened the other day and I caught your conversation and went along with it. I am sorry!"

"Kristina! You lucky little devil, you have your answer your dad knows and wants you...can I watch!"

"Hummmmmmm! This is so awkward Daddy!"

"Come on Kristina! You want to fuck your dad and he wants you! Go for it! Let me watch PLEASEEEEEEE!"

"Daddy is this true?"

"Yes honey! I would love this, if you want it too it would be a fantasy fulfilled for me!"

"Can I watch! Pleeaaassseee!"

"Jess you are a dirty little slut you know that!"

"Kristina! You like me like this! We are very much alike!"

"Yes, we are! But I doubt my dad would agree!"

"Kristina! I don't mind if you don't! As long has she plays with herself on camera at the same time via Skype, it be weird fun!"

I was waiting for Kristina to answer and she was not. This gave me the scare of my life has I though I went way too far. Then I saw Kristina, beside me completely nude with her phone in hands and heard Jess say, "Fuck you are lucky girl!"

"Daddy! Please fuck me now! I want to cross the line and feel your cock inside me!"

"Kristina! I will link your skype phone to my TV screen so we can see your friend Jess, while she watches. Get over here and kiss me!"

She came to me and kissed me. Then I stop, took her phone, and shared the video on my smart TV. We could see Jess getting undress and with a large dildo beside her. I got undress and brought Kristina close to me. I grab her hand put it around my shoulder and did the same with her other hand. At the same time, I grabbed her beautiful petite butt and raised her to me. I started to kiss her gently and she was returning the favor. Her legs grab around me and she squeeze me hard. My now erect cock was rubbing her pussy lips but was not in position to penetrate her. It was just rubbing.

I brought her close to her phone and gave Jess a view from behind in a closeup of my cock between Kristina's pussy lips rubbing and getting really wet. Jess went crazy rubbing her clit. She was in trance and just watching. I asked Kristina if she wanted to get her pussy licked. She answered, "Ho Yes Daddy! Lick my pussy, taste me, I want to cum on your tongue before you fuck me. That way I will last longer during penetration!"

I lowered my daughter onto the lazy boy in such a way that Jess would see me lick her pussy. I lowered myself and with both hands I spread open her pussy lips. She was already dripping cum and her pussy lips once open look like a beautiful butterfly. Her clit was already swollen. I slowly brought my tongue from the bottom of her lips all the way up but in a terribly slow movement and barely touching her pussy lips. I would go up and then down, alternating between the inside and outside of her pussy lips, ensuring I would not touch her clit. Jess said, "Kristina! Your daddy looks like an expert with pussy licking, I wish it were me getting this as it looks so erotic!"

"Jess! He is a fucking god...he is barely touching my lips and I am going crazy AWWWWWWWWWGGGGGG! JUST like when you do me!! Fuck DADDY IT IS SO GOOD!"

At that point I took one of her pussy lips in my mouth and started sucking on it, then released it and licked the juice coming out of her pussy. I did the same thing with her other pussy lips and kept this going for at least 5 minutes without touching her clit. I was ensuring that she was getting built up and close to orgasm and slowing down. While I was doing this and tasting her sweet juice, I was so hard and could not believe what I was doing.

Then on my next pussy lick, I started from bottom again with a lot more pressure and pushed my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could. I then pulled out and kept licking going up. When I arrived at her clit, I started to flicker my tongue to her clit very lightly and then sucked it a bit. I went back down and back up with the same motion. All I could ear was Jess moaning and saying how filthy lucky Kristina was. I went back up and grabbed Kristina's clit between my lips with a small sucking motion and at the same time flickering it with my tongue. That did it for her and she pulled my hair so much ensuring I would not remove my mouth and was yelling, "DADDY! I AM CUMMMIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAWWWWWGGGGG FUCK IT IS SO GOOD!"

Jess almost at the same time started to yell she was cumming. We watched her convulsed on the screen has her body was shaking and her fingers were going in and out of her pussy in such speed. We were able to see white cream on her finger. She looked up at her phone and said, "Fuck this is good!"

I look at Jess and said, "Watch this!" I took the phone place it over Kristina's pussy in a zoomed in position and placed my cock between her pussy lips. I started to push my cock inside Kristina. It was soooooo tight. She was moving her pelvis to my trust to help me penetrate her. My cock was slowly disappearing inside of my daughter. Jess started to use her dildo and doing the same. I felt a sudden release of her pussy and it went right inside the back of her pussy. I stayed there for a few seconds just enjoying the warmth of her pussy on my cock.

Kristina started to move her pelvis to force me to fuck her. So, I pulled out slowly and you could see on TV my cock coming out and the juice on it while her butterfly pussy lips was wrap around my cock. Then you saw the tip of my cock head a bit and I pushed back in. this time faster. I did this a few times and I had to cum. So, I said, "I am going to cum! Do you want me to withdraw!"

"NO DADDY! It is safe you can cum inside me I want to feel your hot cum inside!"

I trusted back in and shot cum inside her like crazy...it was so good and warm. She held me in place with her legs for the longest time and said, "Kiss me Daddy!"

We kissed and kissed and kissed, then we looked at the TV and Jess was spread wide with the dildo still inside her and the look of relief and abandoned to the moment on her face was beautiful. I asked her, "Jess did you like the show!"

"Yes, I did! I just wish I would have been there and feel your cock in me while sucking on Kristina's clit. She makes me so horny!"

"Maybe one day that will happen!"

"Kristina! Can I keep a copy of the chat video for myself only to play back and back again for my pleasure!"

"Only if you promise not to show it to anyone!"

"Promise!"

"Ok Then you can keep a copy. Dad I need a shower do you want to join me for a private washing session!"

"Of course, I would!"

That was the start of a new affairs with my daughter and her friend from a distance.