All Comments on 'Daughter Chat Session on My PC'

by Lucasonoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

loved your story, and like Jess I would love to lick and suck you to clean after. now I am going to jack off thinking I wish I was there!

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

It could have been given a five-star reward had it not been so many typing errors. I realize that your intro warned of this not being your normal language and you certainly need an editor. I have edited a few stories for another author before and would offer my services to you if you are interested. I'll send you a message with my gmail address so that you can "talk" to me about your needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

I can see where an editor would help, but it was still clear what you were saying and it made me hot, so thanks!

Saula88Saula88almost 4 years ago
Wickedly erotic!

Enjoyed the story. So sexy. 5 stars!

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Fantastic story-

although an editor would help, your word meanings came through very well. Very hot story!

marsbar15marsbar15over 2 years ago

That's the trouble with short stories, they are, well, short! Very good, very erotic. I presume that the dialog was written to project an accent or regional location? That was the context I herd in my head and seamed to work Ok.

Well done and keep up the good work!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Delightfully Dirty !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucasonoff@Lucasonoff
Male, late 50 with a voyeur side. I love reading stories related to Incest, massage, wife spoiling, cuckold, swapping etc... I also love to communicate via email (Litewriter@outlook.com) with ladies and to exchange role playing back and forth involving these fantasy. In su...