Daughter Chat Session on My PC Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter, friend and surprise makes dad happy.
3.4k words
4.43
13.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preamble, this actually happened and I am the luckiest dad in the whole world!

----------------------------------

As you are aware in the first part, my daughter Kristina and her friend Jess played a sexy game, thinking I was not aware of it, but my daughter's Facebook chat had stayed logged on my pc and I was able to follow it and play along. This ended up with me and my daughter in a steamy sex play and her friend Jess from a distance watching it all on skype.

Since then, it led to some great sex with my daughter when her mom is at work. Also, her friend Jess giving us some great show on Skype. She loves to use toys and she is a little minx to say the least. She just complained that she is jealous that she is so far away (500km) and could not join in. Also due to Covid onset it was hard to travel.

One morning when my wife was away at work, my daughter was talking to me and saying she was missing the touch of her friend, has they are both very bi and used to be lovers when she lived there. I was listening to her and me, been a dirty old man, was also aroused at the thought of watching them both and then join in. so I said,

"Kristina, we should tell your mom that you must go back to Quebec city to complete all the paperwork for your apartment, has she does not know if it is completed or not and you should choose a date that mom is working. That way I could drive you and we stay overnight and play with your friend. then we drive back the next day."

"Daddy! This is such a great idea, let me text Jess about it!"

"NOOOOO! Do not text her! I have a dirty plan!"

"Whattttttt is it?"

"Well, we go and when we are in Quebec city you call her on Skype and say watch this Jess. What you would do is start masturbating me in my truck and tell her we are playing in public. Then you would show your pussy and a toy sliding in and out while sitting in my truck. She would get really excited. Then, you ask her to show us how excited she is. All that time, we would be parked close to her place and at one point, you would zoom out and tell her, look at all the potential people that can see us. You would show her the houses around her place and zoom on hers. I bet she gets real wild at that view. What do you think?"

"Daddy this is a great idea!"

This was the plan and was set for the next weekend has it was her mom work weekend. Her mom, was also happy she did not have to do the trip up and down just for the paperwork, it was not appealing to her and she said, "Have fun!"

Kristina was all excited and was talking with Jess and was telling her how she missed her. Jess said, "One day we will have to meet, I would love to eat your pussy while your dad is fucking me. You are a lucky girl and over top of that he keeps spoiling you!"

"Yes Jess! he is great and does not push me into anything and waits for me to desire it. This arrangement is working great, covid had some good outcome. Then the chat went platonic. During the week we stayed away from each other just to build up the desire and on Saturday morning we got our stuff and left for that Quebec city. As we were driving my daughter kept telling me how she could not wait to see Jess and the city. She was also happy that I was as wicked as she was. That's when I said, "You know how dirty minded I am?"

"Yes! Why?"

"Let's play a game!"

"What?"

"When I drive by the big rig, you will give the driver a little show with your toys!"

"Really! But what if they follow us!"

"NO! They will just enjoy the show and tell their friend in front of him to watch for our truck. Because we are in a truck, the people in car will see nothing. We will do this crossing that Montreal, midway to our travel!"

"Ok! I am game!"

We got to Montreal and we were on the highway looking for a suitable big rig with a driver that kept looking down at car's. We found one and Kristina got her toy out and showed it to the driver. He looked at her and licked is lips. My daughter got into position, spread her leg and showed her bare pussy. then she started to insert the dildo in and out so very slowly, you could see her tight pussy lips stretching and her cream flowing onto her purple dildo. She was breathing heavily. " Daddy! I must stop I will cum...aaaaarrggghhhh, move faster please!"We stayed beside him for at least another minute and before we left, I stretch out my arm and put my finger onto her clit rubbed it and brought the finger to my daughter's mouth and she sucked my finger. Then we left.

"Daddy! That was so dirty and wicked, I almost came!"

"Kristina, I saw and heard, I just wanted to push you to the edge...do you want to try another rig!"

"Of course!"

It was not long that we cross another big rig and the driver waved at my daughter. She knew he had been told. So, she got into position and gave another show but all that time was not bringing herself to cum. She wanted to keep that for her friend Jess. That driver showed a piece of paper with a telephone number. Guess what! I called.

"Hello! Bob here!"

"Bob this is the show people beside you!"

"Man thank you for the show your girlfriend is giving us, you know if she wants more, I have a big dick and a bed in here!"

"Well Bob, maybe some other time as my daughter and I have to be somewhere soon!"

"DAUGHTER!!!!!! Fuck you! You are not for real!"

My daughter answered, "Yep! He is my daddy and he takes good care of me during Covid. A girl must get what a girl must get in order to stay sane!"

"Wow! Lucky fucking dad!"

"You know we are coming back tomorrow afternoon this way, let say my dad call you and see if you are around, never know, I may want to try a Big Rig. But for this you will have to send me a picture of that Big Rig of yours to see if I would be interested!"

"Ok! Picture coming your way has I am leaving Montreal tomorrow afternoon!"

He sent us a picture of his dick has he was driving and he must have been at least 9 to 10 inches and the girt was way big. Kristina said to me, "Tomorrow, I think I will give that guy a ride!" We laughed and kept on our trip.

As we were almost to our destination my daughter brought her finger to my mouth and said, "I am so creamy of anticipation Daddy! taste my finger!"

WOW! She tasted so sweet and she was so creamy and thick, she was very excited. We arrived at Jess house and parked one house before her place. Kristina called her on Skype. Jess answered and said, "Hey lover! How you are doing!"

"Doing great Jess! Do you know what I am doing today?"

"Hummmmmmm NOOOOOO! But knowing you, it must be dirty if you are skyping me!"

"I decided to give a blow job to my dad in his truck and try not to get caught! Look at my Daddies dick how big it is behind the wheel."

She than took her hands and slowly started to masturbate me. Jess answered, "You are a dirty little whore and I wish I was there!"

Then Kristina bent down and gave me the phone for me to show her slowly sucking my dick. She was going up and down and got my dick real wet with her saliva. Then she sat up and said, "Look at my pussy it is so wet, you know we could get caught anytime. We are parked in front of many houses. This is so wicked!"

I zoomed in to her pussy and she had her purple dildo going in and out and you could see the thickness of her cream and how much she was dripping cum. Kristina was breathing so heavily and was so excited. Then Kristina said, "Do you want to see the houses that could catch us!"

"Yes please I am so excited, I am playing with my clit!"

My daughter started to show houses on the other side of her street and slowly moving towards hers and that when Jess yelled, "YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU ARE HERE AREN'T YOU! FUCKING COME ON IN AND EAT MY PUSSY WITH YOU DADDY STUD...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

We got out of the truck and walk to the front door, Jess was there and when we came in she jumped into Kristina's arm and started to French kiss her. They both forgot I was there as they had missed each other so much. The embrace must have lasted a good 5 minute, until I said, "Hey ladies, I am here you know!"

That's when Jess stop her kissing and came to me, said no word, and started to kiss me the same way she did Kristina. She also started to play with my dick. When Kristina saw this, she got behind Jess and started to undress her right there and then and her finger was going all over her body. When I opened my eyes, they were both naked in the hallway. Yes! We were still in the entrance and Jess was so wild it was out of this world, then again due to covid Jess had not played with anyone in 1 1/2 years. So, the physical attention was more then welcome.

Jess realised I was still dress and told Kristina to give her a hand to undress me. As they undressed me, Jess took my cock and started to suck it and said, "I wanted to taste it for so long!" Kristina came to me and started to kiss me like she never did before. She was so happy to be with her friend. Then Kristina said to jess, "Jess leave my Daddies cock alone, you will have plenty of time for that. Let's go to your room and give a show to my dad and ensure we tease the fuck out of him, I want your pussy on my face!"

"Let's go Kristina, this will be a great day!"

We went to her room and Jess told me to sit on the chair and just look. Then they started to kiss, so very slowly and hands rubbing their bodies. They slowly got onto the bed and went into an embrace. Jess pushed Kristina on her back and said, "Wait for it!" She got some massage oil out and rubbed some all over her body. Jess had the perfect butt and her tits were bigger than Kristina, she must have been 36C. She had brown hair that went below her shoulder and brown eyes. Her lips were a little bigger and softer.

Then Jess poured oil all over Kristina body and then started to rub the oil in with her own body. The show in front of me was the most erotic thing I had seen in years has both girls had definitely done this before because their bodies were at unison just rubbing each other. Their tits were very hard and perky rubbing each other. Then jess went down on Kristina and rubbed her tits on Kristina clit. Kristina was grabbing the sheets and pulling hard on them and was breathing so hard.

I had such a hard on and was slowly playing with it. I was careful has I did not want to cum so I had to stop often. I was watching my daughter and her friends putting on such a show.

Then Kristina pushed Jess on her back and it was Kristina's turn to rub herself on Jess. This must have gone on for at least 15 minutes. Every now and then they were going into an embrace. Then Jess said, "Kristina! 69 me I want you to taste my pussy while I suck on your clit!"

They got into position and my daughter looked at me, smiled and licked her lips. That look alone almost had me cum right there. I had never seen that look on my daughter's face, she was mischievous, yet horny, up front and dirty as hell! It can't be explain!....They were slowly eating each other out and their hips were moving in unison. Suddenly my daughter looked at me and wave for me to go and fuck her friend.

I got up and got into position. Jess looked up and spread her legs even wider and I started to slowly penetrate her. She was very tight. My daughter started to lick jess clit at the same time she was playing with my balls with her other hand. My cock head slowly made it through her tight pussy lips, yet they were so wet, I could have pushed right in. Then I drew back and pushed back in but this time a little further. This went on until I was all the way in and was trying to control my orgasm.

Jess went wild and started to yell and breathe heavily, "I AM CUMMING.....AAAARRRRGGGGGG!"

She was cumming so much that the bed got wet from her cum. Then, she got Kristina to cum almost right after her and Kristina was grabbing my balls so tight and said, "Daddy! Cum in my mouth please!"

I pulled out and she started to stroke my dick, playing with my balls. It did not take long that I was cumming in my daughter's mouth and it was loads and loads of it, has I had not cum all week and we had teased so much, I needed to empty my balls. When I was done my daughter looked at me and showed me all the cum in her mouth, then turned around and started to French kiss Jess exchanging my cum.

After a few minutes both girls got into an embrace and said to join them. Jess pulled the cover over us and said let's rest has today we will fuck a lot.

We fell asleep and I do not know how long it was but it must have been an hour or more. When I woke up, I was alone in bed. I got up and stared to walk toward the kitchen and I heard the girls in the bathtub. I looked in as the door was open. They were just chatting and ask me to join them.

When I got into the tub Kristina gave me a huge hug. Then Jess went on my other side and did the same. They started to wash me slowly and Jess thank me as Kristina had told her it was my idea.

After the bath we got out and dried off but we all stayed nude. Do you realise, for an older guy to see is daughter and best friend walking around nude is a fucking privilege that can't be explained. Jess made diner, served wine and teased us. While we were having the wine Kristina's phone rang, so she answered and it was the trucker from this morning, "Hi! sorry to bother you, but I have to tell you that I won't be in Montreal tomorrow, I had to go to Quebec city for urgent delivery, so I will miss you, but just want to say I was happy to have met you"

Kristina looked at me and whispered, "He is in this city!.....We should invite him as I would love to try a dick that big!"

Jess looked at us like WHAT is this... And Kristina said to the guy, "Just a second I want to send you a pic for your trouble!"

During this time, she showed the dick pick and quickly explained what had occur and Jess wave ok let's invite. So, Kristina went beside Jess and took a picture of her sucking on Jess nipple and sent it to him. He replied right away and said, "Fuck me you guys are wicked!"

Kristina asked him, "Would you like to help my Daddy fuck us both!"

"Fuck I wish!"

"Ok then you have 30 minute to show up at this address we are in the same city!"

"He laughed has he said I am 3 blocks away; I will be right over!"

They stop the call and Kristina looked at me and said, "Daddy! you need to fuck me now on the table and when he arrives! I want him to take over."

As I was fucking my own daughter bent over the kitchen table the guy arrived. Jess opened the door and said, "Come on in and drop all clothes here. He did and I saw his dick, he was so big.....Jess took it into her hand, she bent over to give it a kiss. He looked at me and asked, "His she really your daughter!"

"Yes! she is and she is very tight. Her pussy is so wet, do you want to try her!"

He came over and got into position, I got out and let him start to fuck my daughter. My daughter asked, "Take it very slow this is very big and my pussy must adapt!"

He slowly got is head inside my daughter's pussy, me and Jess were looking at it going in. He slowly got out a bit and back a bit more. You could see my daughter's pussy lips stretched over this huge dick, when it was coming out you could see the cream from my daughter's wet pussy on his huge dick and he did this like an expert for about 5 minutes before it was all the way in. My daughter was holding on to the table and breathing so hard.

He kept going in and out picking up the tempo, that's when Jess told me to fuck her. She bent over the table beside my daughter and they started kissing and I started to fuck her. My daughter was shaking uncontrollably and started to cum like crazy, she was yelling so much and she went limp has her orgasm had taken all her energy, he slowly pulled out and I offered Jess pussy. He did the same to Jess during about 5 minute and Jess too was shaking, yelling and cumming like crazy.

He pulled out and said ladies I want to cum on both your faces. He started to jack off and came load of cum onto both girl's face. I also started to masturbate and came on both girl faces.

After a while we played a bit more and the trucker had to go. We stayed at Jess and slept with her all night. I was awakened in the morning by my daughter giving me a blow job. It was so good and so slow; she was treating me to a VIP blow job. I looked around and Jess was nowhere to be seen.

As I came into my daughter's mouth Jess appeared in the door way and said can you get that dick hard again, I would love to get my ass fucked before you leave. This went on for the morning where we made it more and more. We left just before lunch and promise we would see each other again soon.

On our way home my daughter said, "DADDY! This was so much fun. You know when you fucked Jess in her ass, I would like you to do it to me some day. It would be a first." I agreed and then she went to sleep while I drove.

We got home and her mom ask how it went and I immediately answered good but we will have to go one more time for the rest of the paperwork My daughter looked at me and lick her lips.

We loved that weekend....