Daughter Dana Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana and I talk about driving classic sticks.
2.2k words
4.66
38.4k
52
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers

My daughter Dana, Daddy's Little Girl, was following in my footsteps. Ever since she was a little girl, she followed me everywhere I went. She wanted to be just like her Daddy. This was no different. Now she was in her first year of law school so she could a lawyer just like her Daddy.

One of the biggest differences between childhood and now was she had grown into a woman. Smart, funny - and stunning. Her long, curly blonde hair wrapped around a thin face that nearly always had a smile on it and was dotted with piercing blue eyes. Her 36C breasts looked large on her tiny 5' 3" frame that was taut and tan.

She was home for the summer after finishing her first year of law school at the top of her class. When she came home from a day with her friend Jenny, I was in the garage tinkering with my classic Mustang. She knew the only time I tinkered with it was when I was upset.

Her sudden presence startled me. "Oh! Hey, Pumpkin. What are you doing home already?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Jenny and her dad had something to do. What's going on? Are you and Mom arguing again? Did she send you outside like the naughty little puppy that you are?" she asked with a smile, trying to make light of the situation.

"Ha! I'm gonna take the fifth on that one, Pumpkin. I refuse to answer that question on the ground may incriminate myself."

She was pleased with herself that she could make me laugh under the circumstances. "Sounds like you need a good lawyer. I might know just the person."

I smiled back at her. "I'll bet you do."

She moved in and took me in her arms. "You'll have to wait until I graduate, though."

"That may be too late, Pumpkin."

"Well, I'll come visit you in prison so you won't be lonely, Daddy. Of course, you wouldn't be lonely long. The first time you bent over to pick up the soap I'm sure you'd have a boyfriend."

"Ha! That's a comforting thought. But honestly, that might be the most fun I'd have. Your mother certainly wouldn't visit me for conjugal visits."

"Don't worry, Daddy. I could help you with that, too, if you wanted me to," she whispered in my ear.

I broke off the hug. "What?!"

She gave me a crooked smile. "So, will you show it to me now, Daddy? I've been wanting to see it for so very long! Jenny said her dad showed her his and his was huge. I told her I'll bet yours bigger. Will you show it to me, Daddy? Please?" She saw the stunned look on my face, then touched the Mustang. "And maybe you'll let me drive it sometime. I'm really good at driving a stick."

"Oh! The car." I laughed nervously. "You...you want to see what's under the hood?"

"Yes, please, Daddy." She titled her head and gave me a mischievous grin. "Why? What did you think I meant?"

"Huh? Oh. Huh, let me (ahem) show you the engine now."

"Oh wow, Daddy! It looks so nice!" she said when I lifted the hood, then leaned in. Her short jeans skirt lifted high, almost to the point of showing her ass. Her cropped shirt fell away from her breasts. "It's much nicer than Jenny's dad's. His looked old and worn out."

"(cough) You saw Jenny's dad's?"

She ignored the question and leaned in even further. Her skirt lifted even higher.

I couldn't help but look. Is she not wearing any panties?!

"I'll bet yours hasn't been turned on in a long time. I hope I'm there when it is. I'd love to be the one that turns it on! You'll let me know when I can turn it on, won't you, Daddy?"

We're way past that point! "(ahem) Of course, Pumpkin." Am I actually getting turned on by my own daughter?

She brought herself out of the engine bay and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "Because I want to be the one to turn your engine on, Daddy. A boy at college tried to show me his. It was a newer model and looked like it would go really fast. But I think these older cars are better. They're more mature and even if they go a little slower, I think I would get more enjoyment at how smooth they ride. At least, that's what it seems like. Do you think that's true, Daddy?"

"(ahem) Yeah, um, probably. These old classics have a personality all their own. Probably because it's got more experience. Of course, I don't let just anybody drive it."

"If I had an old classic, I'd ride it all the time. I'd let you drive mine, Daddy. I'd let you drive it anytime you wanted," she cooed. "I'm a very good driver."

"(gulp) I'm sure you are, Pumpkin."

"I think it would be cute and pink. I don't think we should let anyone know I let you drive it, though, right? So I'd never tell anyone that I let you drive it. It would be our little secret. You believe me, don't you, Daddy?"

My head was spinning. The blood flow was going from the head on my shoulders to the head between my legs. "I'm a little lost here, Pumpkin."

"Do you need a GPS, Daddy? I'm sure I have an app for that." She pulled her phone out of the pocket on her jeans skirt, bent over and leaned on the car, and began to play with her phone. Once again, her bare ass was staring me in the face. "Hmmmm, I know it's here somewhere." She looked at me over her shoulder with a crooked smile. "Just keeps your eyes open, Daddy. I'm sure you'll find it." See rubbed her ass against my crotch. I had no doubt she felt the boner in my pants. "Do you see it yet, Daddy? It's right in front of you. Do you still need directions?"

I jumped back. "What the...Jesus, Dana! You're my daughter!"

She turned and tilted her head. "Does that really matter, Daddy? Come on. I've seen how you look at me when you don't think I see you. I know you look at my body and wish you could have it."

Fuck! "Dana! No...I...uh...you can't say that!"

"Why not, Daddy? We both know it's true."

"Okay. I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. It wasn't serious. I won't do it again. You're not going to mention this to your mother, are you?"

"Of course not, Daddy! It's called attorney-client privilege."

"So, what do you want, Dana? A new car? Is that was this is all about? All the talk about cars?"

"Do you really think that's what I want, Daddy? If I wanted a car I'd ask you for one. And you'd buy it because you love me. Daddy, you're so silly. I just told you I'd keep all your secrets."

I was becoming frustrated. "Okay, stop with the games, Dana. I get enough of that from your mother."

She pouted. "Oh no! I messed up, didn't I? You think I was trying to blackmail you. Oh Daddy, I didn't mean it that way. Please don't be mad, Daddy."

"Phew! Thank goodness! You were just teasing me. Ha! You really had me going there, Pumpkin."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. It's just, when I saw you out here, you looked so sad. I just wanted to make you happy."

"Oh, Pumpkin, you don't even have to try. Just having you near makes me happy. I promise."

"Daddy, I might have said it wrong, but I did mean it. I love you, Daddy. Maybe more than I should. I love you so much, Daddy." She moved in closer. "I know it's not normal, but I can't help the way I feel. Is this where you call me a terrible daughter and never speak to me again?"

I was speechless. She moved in closer. Our faces were inches apart.

"Daddy..."

"Ummm...Dana...I...we..."

"Please, Daddy. If we're going to do it, let's do it now."

Our lips touched. Her lips were soft and warm. Our tongues danced inside the others mouth.

I broke off the kiss. "I can't believe I just did that," I said mournfully.

"You didn't, Daddy. We did it. And I don't regret it. Do you?"

"I suppose there was no harm in it. And it won't happen again, right?"

"You're right, Daddy. Just this one time. Never again." She began to lower her skirt.

"Dana! What are you doing?!"

"Like you said, Daddy. Just this one time. So I'm going to show you want you've wanted to see all this time. Unless you don't want to see it, of course. Do you not want to see it, Daddy? Do you want me to stop?"

"Pumpkin, we...I...uh...fine. Yes. Yes! Show it to me. Just this one time." Her skirt hit the floor. "Wow," I said without realizing it.

"It's just this one time, right, Daddy? Do you want to see me naked?"

"(gulp) Yes."

Her top came over her head and tossed to the side. My jaw hung open.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Daddy?"

"Pumpkin, you're...you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!"

"Daddy, you're so sweet. Do you think I'm pretty enough to start your engine?"

"Pumpkin, I think we're way past that. My stick is in overdrive and I'm ready to go fast enough to get some misdemeanors for driving so fast."

"The first time I'm naked in front of a boy and all he wants is some misdemeanors. I was hoping for at least a few felonies."

"Pumpkin..."

"Shhhhhh. It's just one time, Daddy, so let me make it a good one."

Our lips locked again. My head was spinning.

She began to fall to her knees. "I've never done this before, so I'm sorry if it's not as good as Mom's. I'll do my best. My debate coach said I have the best oral skills of anyone he's ever seen, so I think it'll be pretty good." The sound of my zipper filled the garage, then her long, thin fingers reached in and pulled my stiff tool out. "Oh, wow! I knew it! You're way bigger than Jenny's dad's!"

"You've seen Jenny's dad's cock?!"

"Shhhhhhhh." Her hot breath rushed across the tip. "If you really have to say something, tell me how Mom does it. Tell me what you like, Daddy."

Her tounge slapped the underside of the head and ran around it.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I moaned. "She doesn't do it at all. She thinks it's dirty."

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred. "I don't mind getting dirty if it makes you happy, Daddy."

I jerked when I parted her lips. "Ughuh!" I croaked.

I watched as my little girl's head bobbed in and out of my crotch. My hands went to the back of her head.

"Ohmagawd, Dana, that feels so good! Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Her head shook side to side. "MmmmmMmmm."

"Holy shit. I...I think I'm gonna cum, Pumkin!"

She pulled back. "It's okay, Daddy. You can cum in my mouth." My body jerked again when my tip slammed against the back of her mouth.

"Holy shit! Pumpkin, I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Ggggaaahhhhhh!"

Her mouth quickly filled with my spunk. It spilled out from the corners of her mouth, ran down her chin, and fell onto her swinging breasts.

When the throbbing her mouth finally ceased, she pulled back, looked up at me, and opened her mouth, revealing a milky white tongue and a spider web of jizz.

"It's okay, Pumpkin. You can spit it out."

She closed her mouth and gulped. Once again, she opened her mouth showing a sexy red tongue and nothing else.

"Holy crap! I can't believe I just came in your mouth...and you swallowed it!"

"Wow, Daddy, you sure did! There was so much of it! Do you always have so much?"

"I...I...no. You were just too good!"

She smiled. "So I was better than Mom?"

"Jesus, Pumpkin. I can't answer that."

"Come on, Daddy. I just had your cock in my mouth. I can still taste your cum. So you no longer have the right to remain silent with me. Who gives better blow jobs, Mom or me?"

"Jesus." I took a deep breathe. "Okay, fine. I've never cum so hard in my life. It was so wrong, but Jesus, I swear, it was the best blow job I've ever had. Okay? Please don't tell anyone."

She began to get dressed. "Oh Daddy, don't be silly. I told you we have attorney-client privilege now. I'll never tell anyone our secrets. Not even Jenny, and I tell her everything." She pulled her top back on and fluffed her hair. "I should probably go take a shower before Mom sees me." She leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Pumpkin."

She headed for the door, then stopped and turned. "You know, I've never done anything like this before. I'm glad it was with you, Daddy. You might think I'm crazy but I would've let you take my virginity, you know. But I want to give that to a man who gives me roses. I think that would be so romantic!"

The door closed behind her. What the fuck just happened? I pulled out my phone and punched the numbers. "Hello? Yes, I'd like to order a dozen roses, please."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers