Daughter Destruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani lets out a small laugh, “Thank you!” You must be a volleyball player with those legs.”

Kenzie nods, “Yes I am! I play for my college.” Dani smiles, starting to like Kenzie. The two continue to make small talk as their makeup is applied.

+++

Turning into the room with Sue, Adela sits down in one of the chairs. A makeup artist immediately starts working on her face. “So... this is your birthday present Sue?” Adela asks.

“Yes it is. My daughter found out about it and told me. When I told my husband he was very excited. Excited enough to get a seat in the audience!”

“And he’s okay with your daughter doing this with you?”

Sue nods, “He wasn’t too happy about the name of the show, but I guess it’s just an incentive to win. How’d you find out about this?”

Adela sighs, “My daughter was on a... less than reputable website and told me it was this or she’s going to try to make porn as a way to pay for college. I wasn’t happy about either of those, but at least this way, there’s a chance she doesn’t have to do anything.”

Sue nods. After a moment she speaks again, “Look... I know this is going to be weird but I don’t want you to hate me for doing this show and not needing to do so. I know you need the money and I’d be more than happy to give you half of my share of it if you lose.”

Adela looks at her, “Really? You’d do that for me?”

Sue nods, I would. You don’t seem like the kind of person who would lie about needing money and my family is fortunate enough to have plenty. I’m mostly doing this with Kenzie for the thrill of it.”

Adela turns to her opponent and hesitates for a second. “I... I don’t know what to say...”

Sue smiles, “Maybe we should just wish each other good luck?”

Adela feels a smile start to grow on her face, “Good luck.”

+++

Dressed in their costumes, Dani and Kenzie wait out in the hall patiently. Both are dressed in a cropped white tee-shirt that stops just below their bra and a pair of Daisy Dukes. Both girls have nothing on their feet. Both are silent now, nervously waiting for their mother’s to finish and the show to start. Both look up as the door across from them opens. Adela and Sue both step out and Dani gasps at how her mother is dressed. She is wearing a sheer white dress that goes down to the middle of her thighs, displaying her entire body through the thin material. Each of Adela’s breasts have a large, brown nipple, and her vagina is bare, her puffy outer lips hiding her soft inner ones. I’ve never seen Mom in something so... risque! Dani thinks. Sue is dressed in the same piece of clothing.

Chris walks out of the room he went into earlier. He looks around at the women before saying, “Okay, we’re almost ready to start. You have a couple minutes to talk and relax before it’s time for you to get started.”

Adela and Dani embrace. “Good luck Mom!”

Adela smiles, “Thank you! Remember that I’m going to try really hard here so you can just relax. I love you, no matter what happens.”

“I love you too Mom.” Dani says, as they part.

“And that’s a wrap. If you’ll all follow me this way...” Chris says, walking further down the hall. “Daughters, please go up these stairs and someone will be there to guide you to where you’ll be.” Dani gives her mother one last look over her shoulder before she turns and follows Kenzie up the stairs. Adela and Sue continue to follow Chris down the hall until they reach a door at the end. “Ready?” He asks the two of them.

Adela swallows nervously but gives him a nod. This is it... She thinks as he turns the handle. The door swings open and the trio steps through. Adela looks around at the concrete floor, several mattresses and couches and what appears to be a wrestling ring in one corner. Three of the walls are white, while the fourth is a wall of people and cameras. The people cheer as the three make their way across the room. Chris leads the two women to the center of the room and stands there waving at the glass. Chris keeps waving for a moment before he drops his arm and steps back, grabbing a microphone off of a stand.

“Hello ladies and gentlemen!” The cheers of the audience are audible through the glass. “Today we have two contestants, Sue and Adela!” As Chris says both of their names, he motions to the woman. Sue smiles and waves at the crowd, before placing her hands on her breasts and jiggling them up and down. Adela smiles and waves, too nervous to do anything else. “So ladies, do either of you have anyone in the audience supporting you?”

“I don’t. It’s just my daughter and I.” Adella answers.

Sue smiles, “My husband is here watching me today. He told me before we left to come here that he’s excited to see me compete to I guess save our daughter.”

Chris nods, “Sounds like he is going to be in for quite the show either way. If you win, he gets to watch you compete against another sexy woman. If you lose... well, he watches your daughter get destroyed.” After a brief pause, Chris continues, “Well, it’s appropriate that you both mentioned your daughters because there they are.” Chris points up to the ceiling. Suspended by chains are a pair of clear boxes floating about ten feet off of the ground. Both Dani and Kenzie are inside, standing in the middle of their respective box. Adela stares up at her daughter for a moment, before returning her attention to Chris. “So, should we get started?”

“Yes.” Adela and Sue answer simultaneously.

Chris smiles, “That’s what we like to hear! So, like usual, the rounds start off easy and get progressively harder. Today our first round is ‘Stripvivor’. Both of you will have to do a three minute long stripper routine on a pole, then once you both go, the audience votes on their favorite. Have either of you been a stripper before?”

Both women shake their heads. Chris smiles, “Excellent! Then looks like we have a fair competition on our hands. Sue, since your last name is before Adela’s then you go first. Start when the music starts and stop when it finishes.” Sue nods and steps up to the pole, gripping it uncertainly. She swallows and a second later, loud rap music starts to blare. Sue walks around the pole several times, slowly raising her lingerie up over her stomach and flashing her pussy at the audience. She then tosses it off to the side completely and begins to jiggle her tits up and down.

How the hell do I compete with that? Adela asks herself as the music stops. And Sue smiles, leaving her discarded lingerie where it landed. “Alright Adela, it’s your turn now. Let’s go see what you have to show us.” Adela walks forward, looking back over her shoulder at Dani in her box above the stage. Her heart beats in her chest as she places a hand on the pole.

As the music starts to play, Adela immediately tosses her outfit into the crowd, where a hand reaches out and catches it. Walking around like a model on the catwalk, Adela stands with the pole between her back and the crowd. She bends over and presses her rear against the pole, using it as a way to cover up her holes. Her large ass cheeks are spread by the cold metal. She smiles to herself as there are several catcalls from the crowd. Then, gripping the top of the pole, Adela spins around and slowly sinks down into a crouch, leaning back against the metal. With one arm across her chest, she covers up her large brown nipples but slowly opens up her legs, showing off her waxed cunt to the cheers of the audience.

Just as suddenly as the music started, it stops and the crowd keeps cheering as Adela, still completely nude, walks away from them back to the middle of the stage. Chris whistles as she walks, “Adela, I must say, that was one hell of a show. Are you sure you’ve never done that before?”

Adela blushes but smiles, as she starts to enjoy herself and the feeling of being naked in front of strangers like this. “I’m quite sure. But maybe I’ll have something to do when I get back home now that I know I like showing off.”

Chris laughs, “I’d be a regular there. But let’s see what the audience thinks. He motions to a large TV in between Dani and Kenzie. Adela smiles as she sees the bar next to her name almost double the one for Sue. “The votes were counted folks, and Adela was the winner. So, that means Kenzie loses her... shirt!” All three look up at Kenzie who grips the bottom of her shirt in her hands and lifts it up, revealing a lacy white bra before tossing her white shirt over the top of the box and down onto the stage.

Kenzie blushes slightly from all of the people looking at her but does not cover herself up with her hands. “Alright, now it’s time for round two. Both of you are naked, which is a good thing for us, but can it help you in this round of Blow the Clock?” Chris asks. “In this round, the rules are simple. Using only your mouth, be the first to make your man cum. Adela, since you won the last round, the pick is yours.” Chris says, motioning to two men who silently stand behind the women. Both are either white or hispanic, in their mid 20’s and have about seven inch long cocks, both of which are already erect. Adela looks between the two men. How do you even make this decision? She wonders, picking the man on the left at random.

“Alright, let’s get this started.” Chris has the two men stand back to back with Adela kneeling in front of her man and Sue in front of hers. “On your mark... get set... blow!” Chris calls out. As soon as she hears that, Adela takes the head of the man’s cock in her mouth and starts to bob up and down on his length, trying to work more and more of his length into her mouth.

Adela keeps working, moving her lips up and down the hard shaft in her mouth. She rubs her tongue over the head of the cock. Just focus on pleasuring him, that’s all that matters here. She thinks, picking up speed as she bobs up and down. Her mouth makes sloppy wet noises as she works the cock, hoping this is working. She opens her eyes and looks up at the man’s face. His eyes are closed and he is biting his bottom lip, a pleased look on his face. I wish I did this more often and was better at it... Adela thinks.

+++

Looking down at the two men and women below them, the butterflies in Dani’s stomach have not stopped fluttering since she got into her glass box. Seeing Kenzie in her bra was not helping her feel any less nervous. Come on mom... Dani thinks, looking down. Not that she wanted to admit, but seeing her mother strip on the pole and now watching her suck a man off was turning her on. Even though she was still wearing clothes, she could feel her pussy start to grow damp and her nipples harden from the sights and sounds coming from below.

+++

Adela hears soft groans from above as she continues to work the cock in her mouth. This is it... She thinks, sliding her lips over the tip of the man’s cock. He groans loudly and a wet, slimy and salty taste fills her mouth. She waits, feeling the sperm shoot into her mouth before finally pulling away with a gasp. Some of the cum dribbles out of her mouth onto her breasts, but Adela swallows most of it, before wiping her body clean with her hands. Looking around the man, she sees Sue pull away from the cock in her mouth, as it is now soft and glistens with her spit. Like Adela, she swallows the cum and looks at Chris in anticipation.

“I’m sorry Sue, but Adela seems to have beaten you here too! Looks like Kenzie loses her pants now.”

+++

Hearing that, Dani looks over at Kenzie. The young woman has a worried expression on her face as she slowly undoes the zipper on the front of her shorts and slips them down her long legs, revealing matching lacy white pantiess. With a nervous glance at Dani, she tosses them over the top of her box and stands before everyone in just her underwear.

+++

Okay, so far so good. I just need to win two more times. Adela thinks. “How about we move on to round three then. Adela, you are currently ahead of Sue, but there’s still plenty of opportunities for her to catch up. This next round is called Let’s Make a Dildo!” Chris turns around and leads the women to over to two machines. Each one is a long metal pole attached to a box. At the business end of the pole is a dildo, about seven inches long and moderately thick. “Alright ladies, I believe that this one is fairly simple. All you have to do is let the machine fuck you and be the first to cum. For this, you can use your hands to help you cum. There are three dildos that you must go through and they will be presented to you once you cum on the first one. Once the second one is given to you, you unscrew the first one and screw the second one on to the top of the pole. Do both of you understand?”

“Yes.” Adela and Sue both answer.

Chris nods, “Great! Then lie down and we can get started. And the sooner we do the sooner we might get to see Kenzie’s breasts... or Dani’s bra should Adela here lose her first round.” Adela lies down facing up, the tip of the pink dildo nestling between her soft pussy lips. Sue chooses to lie face down, her ass slightly up in the air. Either I’m very excited for this or being naked in front of all of these people is really turning me on! Adela thinks. “Alright ladies... the challenge starts in three... two... one... now!”

As Chris says now, the machine starts up and the dildo slips into Adela’s waiting vagina. “Oh fuck...” She moans to herself, enjoying the sensation of the toy sinking into her. On the first thrust of the machine, the dildo buries itself completely in her pussy, before slipping out. After three thrusts, the machine reaches full speed and both women have the dildos plunging in and out of their cunts.

Adela and Sue both gasp and moan from pleasure. Adela closes her eyes and rubs her swollen clit with two fingers, trying to make herself cum. Her breathing grows heavier as the desire for pleasure fills her body. Managing to tone out everything around her, Adela only hears her own moans and grunts as her cunt is worked over by the machine. Her thighs begin to quiver and she bites her bottom lip.

“Oh shit... I’m gonna cum...” She gasps, furiously rubbing her clit with renewed energy. She gasps and groans several more times before she pushes her knees together as she lets herself be pushed over the edge.

+++

Dani watches from above as her mother lies on her back and the machine starts up. Come on mom, you’re doing so good! She thinks. Despite the situation and seeing her own mother naked and performing these acts, Dani finds herself being turned on. Almost directly above her mother, watching the dildo sink into Adela’s vagina and her breasts jiggle slightly as she rubs her clit, Dani finds herself becoming aroused. She has to fight the urge to reach into her pants and rub her own mound.

+++

Adela opens her eyes and slides away from the dildo as the machine comes to a stop. Chris hands her the second blue dildo. This one is 8.5 inches long and about two inches thick. “Adela and Sue are now both on their second dildo.” Chris announces to the crowd.

Fuck I have some catching up to do! Adela thinks, tossing the old toy to the side and attaching the new one. She lies down on her back once again, nestling the tip of the toy just past her entrance. She rubs herself up and down on the dildo, some of her cum drooling out of her vagina and down over her asshole.

She groans as the machine starts up again and the toy thrusts into her pussy, filling her completely. “Oh shit thats big!” She gasps, once again rubbing her clit as she tries to make herself cum.

From somewhere behind her, Chris laughs, “That’s not even the biggest one. Although your daughter might be seeing bigger today if you don’t win.”

Fuck, he’s right. Adela thinks, closing her eyes again. She tries to drown out Chris’s commentary and Sue’s cries of pleasure as the dildo pounds away at her. The toy slips in and out of her cunt, filling her over and over again. The Arab beauty sneaks a glance at her competitor.

Sue is on her back now with one hand groping her generous breasts while the other is in between her thighs. Adela shakes herself out of her trance and goes back to trying to focus on her own pleasure. As her pleasure continues and a second orgasm nears, Adela’s breathing grows heavier. “Fuck...” She sighs, now using both hands to squeeze her breasts, her thumbs brushing over her nipples. She hears the sound of crying out from her right, followed by some drops of liquid landing on her upper thigh.

Adela glances over again. Sue’s whole body is trembling as she rides out a powerful squirting orgasm. As she rides out her orgasm, she humps away at the dildo before sliding off of it and lying on the floor for a moment, recovering. Shit, I’m behind! Adela thinks.

Trying to push the stress of the situation out of her mind, Adela tries to focus on enjoying herself. Her fingers find her engorged clit and quickly start to rub it. As she does, the dildo continues to fuck her and she roughly gropes her own breasts. After a moment, Adela finally pushes herself over the edge. Once again, her vagina starts to spasm around the large toy pumping in and out of her as her cum and juices coat it’s length and dribble past her puffy outer lips. She feels the toy start to slow down and she quickly pulls away from it. She struggles to unscrew it from the long silver pole, her juices lubricating the length and making it difficult to grip.

After struggling for a moment, she finally gets it off and Chris hands her the last dildo. This one is about ten inches long and about two and a half thick. She quickly attaches it and throwing her hips against it, trying to ease herself onto it, not even taking the time to look at Sue. With any luck, she struggled a bit to take this and didn’t enjoy it. Adela thinks as the third and final toy starts to pump in and out of her.

Adela groans loudly as she feels the third toy sinking deeper into her than anything before. She closes her eyes and bites her lip, struggling to enjoy the sensation of the oversized dildo inside of her. Like the other two, this one pumps in and out very quickly, not giving her time to get used to the length or girth. Adela plays with her body, trying to make herself cum as fast as possible to beat Sue.

+++

Watching from above, Dani can see her mother struggling to take the third and final dildo. Even from this far away, Adela’s moans sound different, like she isn’t getting pleasure out of what is happening. Looking at Sue, she appears to be much happier with the situation. She appears to have a small smile on her lips as the dildo pounds away. Then her expression starts to change. Sue’s mouth starts to hang open slightly and her moans become more frequent. Oh shit... no! Dani thinks, watching the older woman with a look of horror on her own face.

Sue’s body trembles as she once again cums. She squirts once again, some of it splashing Adela’s thighs. Both of the machines start to slow down before finally stopping. Adela sits up slowly, pulling herself off of her dildo and gingerly rubbing her clit a few times before looking up at Dani. Sue continues to ride out the end of her orgasm, before shakily sliding herself off of her dildo and sitting up, a big smile on her face.

Chris’s voice booms into the microphone, “Sue, congratulations on winning your first challenge! How does it feel?”

She smiles, suddenly looking and sounding a lot more confident than before. “It feels so good. You guys have any more like that one?”

Chris laughs, “You’ll just have to find out, won’t you? As for you Adela... well, it looks like we finally get to see your sexy daughter lose a piece of clothing!” Looking up at me, Chris continues, “Dani... time to lose the shirt!”

I swallow nervously as I grip the bottom of my shirt. I hesitate for just a second before pulling it up over my body. My brown nipples are slightly visible through the white lacy bra. I ball the shirt up and toss it over the edge of my box and I watch as it slowly falls to the ground. This is no different from a bikini... Dani tries to tell herself, knowing that she is very wrong, with many people in the audience and viewing online now staring at her generous bust.