Daughter Destruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Back on the ground, Adela looks away from her daughter and turns her attention back to Chris. “Alright. How about we move on and see which daughter loses another piece of her outfit?” This is met by cheers from the audience, who were excited to see more of both sexy young women. As the cheers die down, Chris smiles and continues, “This round is called Who Wants to be a Lesbian? For this round, both of you will need to find a tile hidden inside of your line of models. Once you find them all, you need to use them to spell a word. First one to arrange the letters and say the word out loud wins. The other woman is the loser and... well we all know what happens then.” Chris spins around and faces away from the machines.

Adela follows his lead and sees two lines of models, each one with eight women. The race of the women varies, some are white, Asian, black or hispanic, some are small and petite, others are more voluptuous. And all of them are completely naked. Chris looks at Sue, “Since you won the last round, you get to pick your line. The word is the same length for the two of you and there is one tile in each woman.”

Sue looks back and forth between the two lines for a moment. Finally, she points to the line on the right. “That one.”

Chris nods, “Alright, Adela that means you have the line on the left. Kneel down in front of each woman and wait for my signal to start.” Both lines step back, putting several feet of room in between them. Adela kneels in front of a black woman at the end of her line, the heels of her feet only a few inches from Sue’s. Even being this far away, the musky, sweet smell of the woman’s vagina fills her nostrils.

“Now, are you both ready?” Chris asks. Adela and Sue both answer yes. Chris counts down, “Three... two... one... go!” Adela slips three of her fingers into the black woman, feeling around for the tile. The woman moans as Adela probes her wet cunt, feeling around in all directions. Finally, she grasps it and tugs it out, leaving the woman breathing heavily from the stimulation. The tile is white and has rounded edges with a big letter “G” printed on it.

She moves to the second woman, a petite Asian, and slips her fingers into her snatch, feeling around for the second tile. As Adela’s fingers probe the woman, she begins to moan softly from the stimulation. Finding the edge to the tile, Adela starts to pull, but the small woman’s pussy clings to it. Adela tugs and the woman cries out as Adela pulls out another “G” tile.

The fourth woman is a busty blonde woman. Adela quickly slides the same three fingers into this woman, working them around. Fuck thats deep in there! She thinks, quickly slipping in a fourth finger. The woman inhales sharply, but keeps standing there as Adela fingers her, slowly working more and more of her hand into the woman. “Oh fuck...” The blonde exhales, as Adela pulls out a tile with the letter “N”. She moves onto another white woman, this one a petite redhead. Each time, Adela quickly slips several fingers into the woman in front of her, feeling around for the tile and coming up with the letters “A”, “B”, “G” and “N”.

As she is fingering the last woman for the tile, Adela hears Sue call out, “Gangbang!”

“Right you are!” Chris says, a smile on his face. Fuck! Adela thinks angrily, slipping her fingers out of the woman before her and standing up. “Well, I think we all know what that means.”

+++

Dani swallows and undoes her pants, slipping them down her dark and toned legs. Like her shirt, she tosses it over the top of her box. Come on Mom, all you need to do is win two more of these and I don’t have to do whatever comes next. She thinks as now both her and Kenzie stand in their clear boxes in just a bra and panties. Dani can feel the eyes of the audience on her, looking over her body. She wonders how many of them want to see her lose.

+++

“Well Sue, you seem to have caught up to Adela, but let’s see if that will continue to last or if Adela can pull off a victory.” Chris says, returning his attention from up above. “This next round is called Beat the Orgasm. All you have to do for this round is simply try not to cum. The first one of you to cum loses and be the first daughter showing off their sexy breasts!” The crowd cheers at the thought of one of the young women above being topless.

Chris leads Adela and Sue over to a pair of sybians. Each one has a small dildo on the top, with a pad for clit stimulation. “Both will be on the same setting at the same time. All you two need to do is face each other and wait for the event to start.”

Not cum, this is easy! Adela thinks, walking towards one of the Sybians and getting on it, facing Sue. After the large toys earlier, the small one easily slips inside both women. Adela plants her feet on the floor and Chris takes his place in the middle. “Three... two... one.. go!” Chris calls out, as both toys start up, slowly thrusting into each of the women.

Adela sighs with pleasure as the small dildo pumps in and out of her at a fairly slow pace. She glances up at Sue, who has her eyes closed and is leaning forward on the sybian. Just focus on anything except how good this feels... Adela thinks, trying to ignore the small silicon phallus pumping in and out of her.

She suddenly lets out a squeak as the pad on her clit starts to vibrate. “That’s right... now both women are being penetrated and clit stimulation. Who do you think the first one to break is going to be?” Adela hears Chris ask. She bites her lip and concentrates on anything but cumming, thinking of her daughter, looking down at this in just a skimpy bra and panties and about the depraved things that would happen if she loses.

The machines start pumping faster, filling the air with the whirring of the motors. Adela’s breathing becomes labored as the sybian continues to pleasure her. She glances up at Sue, who is also biting her lower lip. She is moaning softly, her chin slightly raised and mouth partially open.

Both women cry out as the dildos pick up speed and continue to pump away. “Oh fuck...” Adela groans, closing her own eyes and just trying to think about Dani. Sue’s moans and grunts fill the air as the sybian keeps working her pussy. Adela places her hands just above her knees and squeezes hard, trying to ignore the sensation in her loins. Finally, Sue cries out.

“Fuck... I’m cumming...” She groans, her voice a mixture of pleasure and defeat. Adela’s sybian stops pleasuring her and she watches the sexy blonde mother ride out an intense orgasm. Her whole body trembles as she rides out an orgasm. Sue humps back against the sybian, clearly enjoying herself. Adela stands up off of her sybian, leaving her juices drooling down her inner thighs and off of the machine.

Sue’s machine slowly comes to a stop and after a moment, she stands shakily to her feet. She is breathing heavily and a small pool of her cum drools down the sides of the machine and her inner thighs. Chris lets her catch her breath for a moment before talking to her. “Sue, it looks like you lost and we now have our first topless daughter!” With everyone watching, Kenzie reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra, letting her moderite, perky breasts and small pink nipples be exposed to the crowd. As she tosses her bra down, she looks pale. “Are you nervous now Sue? Sexy Kenzie is now topless and losing this next competition would mean that she is the daughter that loses.”

Sue nods, wiping a bit of sweat off of her face. “I’m really nervous. I know that Kenzie is sexually active and adventurous but not knowing what is in store for her if I lose is worrying.”

Chris nods, “Very well. But seeing as we still have a million dollars to pay out, it’s time for the next round, which could very well be the final one. This is called cum or no cum and the goal is simple: each of you has to make three men cum any way you can. They can cum on you or in you, but if they cum in you, you need to push it out of yourself, or spit it out so we have proof. Is that clear?” Both Adela and Sue answer yes.

Chris smiles and leads them over to two mattresses on the floor, “Great. Adela, you pick the group of men since you won the last round. There is lube by both beds should you want or need it. But based on last round, I’d say neither of you needs it for your vagina...” Chris nods at Adela and Sue’s glistening inner thighs.

Three men stand by each mattress, one white, black and hispanic in both groups. All six of them are just wearing a pair of boxer briefs. “I want the group on the right.” Adela says, choosing one at random.

“Alright. Ladies, take your place on the mattress and wait for me to say go.” Adela kneels in the middle of her mattress while Sue positions herself on her hands and knees in the middle of hers. “Ready... set... fuck!” Chris calls out, and immediately both women are surrounded by their group of men. Adela quickly pulls down all three of the boxers, letting their cocks spring out and she takes one into her mouth, while she strokes the other two. Adela works to quickly take as much of the cock into her mouth as she can in an attempt to pleasure the first man. Her hands stroke the cocks of the other two in an effort to please all three.

Taking her mouth off of the first cock, Adela looks at the hispanic man. “Fuck my pussy.” She orders, plunging a couple of fingers into her self a couple of times before getting on her hands and knees. Adela has the first man lie down as she continues to suck him off, supporting herself on one hand and using the other to stroke the cock of the last man.

Adela moans into the cock as she feels a large, thick member slide into her dripping pussy. The man behind her grabs her hips and begins to fuck her hard and fast, his cock pounding in and out of her. Adela starts to suck the third man off, stroking the cock of the first while she does so. As she tries to concentrate on making the men cum, Adela can feel herself being worked to an orgasm by the man filling her pussy.

Each thrust of his member filled her cunt completely and each time he pulled out, she could feel herself grow wetter and wetter. Finally, with a gasp, Adena pulls away from the cock in her mouth and lets out a long groan. After only a couple more thrusts, she cries out and feels her cunt begin to spasm around the stranger’s cock, coating it with her white cum. Adela’s body trembles as she endures yet another orgasm. She can feel the man’s cock start to twitch, shooting a big load of cum deep inside of her. Rope after rope of his gooey seed coats the walls of her vagina as soon as he finishes, the man pulls out of Adela.

Still breathing heavily, Adela looks at the black man, “Your turn.” She says, reaching under her body to rub her clit. She removes her fingers as she feels the head of his cock press against her well fucked slit. Adela grunts as the head of the man’s member slides past her cum covered lips and he begins to fuck her. Shaking her head for a second, she returns her attention to the cock before her still. She takes the tip back into her mouth and starts working it. Her tongue rubs over the head in an attempt to stimulate the man as much as possible.

Her body soon goes into autopilot mode as she starts to enjoy the feeling of being fucked and sucking the other man off. God this is so hot! She thinks, enjoying the sensation of the black man’s cock in her vagina and his hands gripping her hips. Each impact of his pelvis against her generous ass causes it to jiggle. Every couple of thrusts, Adela groans into the cock filling her mouth. Over her own grunts of pleasure, she can hear the man fucking her start to groan as well.

Adela beins to push back against him, trying to get him to cum faster. He quickly thrusts deep into Adela, filling her pussy completely. Like the previous man, his cock begins to twitch inside of her dumping more cum in her. The second load starts to drool out of her before the man even takes his cock out. Adela strokes the cock of the final man and looks back at the man behind her. Just past him, she sees Sue standing up, a smile on her face. Her heart sinks in her chest as she hears Chris speak.

“With that ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Sue and Kenzie!” Chris calls out. There is cheering from the audience as Sue stands up and waves at them. Adela stands up and up at Dani with a disappointed expression. Her daughter has a look of shock and worry on her face. Chris invites both mothers over to him.

Looking at Sue up close, Adela can see that cum is running down her thighs and sprayed across her breasts. Chris smiles at her, “So... it looks like despite your earlier losses, Kenzie is off the hook.” He motions up to the cage where she is being held and it starts to descend from the ceiling. Upon reaching the ground, the front swings open and Kenzie, still only clad in her white panties, runs towards Sue and the two embrace. When they part, both of their chests have a small amount of cum on them. “Now that you’ve won, do you have any last words to say to the audience?”

Sue smiles, “I just want to say that I had a great time but I think I need a shower and rest.”

Chris nods, “Your right about that! It looks to me like you had a great time.” He says with a very obvious glance at her crotch. “But maybe after seeing that, your husband will want to have a go.”

Sue smiles, “I’m very sure he will.”

Chris laughs as Kenzie and Sue are led off the stage. Once they are off, Chris turns his attention to Adela. “Well, you put on a great show, but unfortunately you lost and we all know what that means. But first, did you at least enjoy yourself?”

Adela hesitates before answering. “Yes... that was actually kind of fun but... well, I’m just nervous for what happens next.”

Chris nods, “That’s understandable because... well that’s just the last surprise isn’t it? Dani, it’s time to lose your panties!”

Dani feels the eyes of everyone in the room shift to her. She swallows nervously as she slips a finger into the waistline of them and hesitates. What did I just get myself into? She wonders as she slowly slides her panties down her thighs before kicking them off. Her bare ass and bald vagina are now on display for everyone in the room. She can feel everyone from her mother to the farthest away member of the audience staring at her now naked body. Her face grows crimson with embarrassment as she feels her cage starts to lower towards the floor. Like Kenzie’s cage, the door swings open when she reaches the ground. Dani steps out onto the floor and makes her way over to her naked, sweaty and cum covered mother.

Chris whistles with approval. “Dani... you are one sexy woman! But after your mother’s excellent show, it seems we still need to get onto the main part of the show... and my personal favorite. It’s time for the destruction to start! Now Dani, have you ever had sex with more than one partner?”

“No.” Dani says, the nervousness in her voice unmistakable.

Chris smirks, “Well, you’re about to!” Before Dani or her mother can react, a group of large men comes and grabs them both, holding their arms behind their backs. Dani makes several attempts to break free of the grip, but her struggle is useless. The man is just too strong for her. The women are led down a series of hallways, away from the audience. Adela is thrown onto a bed and tied face up and spread eagle on it.

A second later, Dani is brought in, followed by the rest of the men. Dani gives her mother a worried look as the men surround her and start feeling her body. Dani gasps as one of their fingers slips inside her vagina. “This little slut is already wet!” One of the men exclaims. Immediately, several of their fingers creep down and start rubbing her clit or waiting their turn to penetrate her. Dani begins to moan softly as the men take turns playing with her pussy.

Adela watches helplessly from across the room as the men block her view of Dani. Adela can hear their grunts and shouts of pleasure, as well as some of Dani’s soft moans mixed in. She is unable to tell if they are moans of pleasure or protest.

+++

Dani looks around in a panic. I never thought this would happen to me! She thinks, glancing at each of the men for a second. All around her are the men here to do one thing: fuck her. Dani moans as she feels a thick cock slide into her sopping wet pussy.

“This is one tight slut!” The man says, pulling his cock out of Dani. The Arab teen gasps as a different cock fills her hole.

“She won’t be after we’re through with her!” The second man calls out, thrusting several times. He is met by cheers from his fellow men. Dani moans softly, surprising even herself that she is enjoying this.

Almost instantly, one of the men straddles her body and puts his cock in her face. Dani starts to suck it immediately, hoping to make these men cum as fast as possible and leave her alone. “Mama, your little girl is one hell of a cock sucker!” The man jeers over his shoulder at Adela.

Dani gags as the man forces his long member deep into her mouth. She tries to pull away but the man holds her head up against his crotch. Dani feels herself start to grow light headed and finally the man lets go. The teen gasps for breath as the man fucking her vagina pulls out. “Get this bitch up on my cock!” A new man orders, taking Dani’s place in the middle of the group. Dani feels herself get lifted by several sets of hands and placed over the man, facing away from him. He rubs the head of his cock over her slit several times before sinking deep into her dripping snatch. To her surprise, he doesn’t begin to thrust. Instead he just keeps his cock buried in her. Dani feels a second cock prodding at her asshole.

“No... please I’ve never done that before.” Dani begs, her voice falling on deaf ears. She cries out as she feels a well lubricated cock sink past her tight ring. “Oh fuck...” She gasps, trying to get used to the sensation of having two cocks in her at once. The two men start out slowly, working to get into a rhythm. Once they work out a pace, the two men begin to slowly pick up speed.

“Oh god... oh fuck...” Dani moans, feeling her ass jiggle with each impact of the two large cocks currently impaling her. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through the young woman as the primal part of her brain let go and started to enjoy the sensation. Dani can feel her body being worked to orgasm despite the situation.

A third man takes his place in front of Dani and presents his cock for her. She takes it in her mouth and starts to eagerly suck on it. The rhythm of the two men fucking her is soon too much for her. She slips away from the cock in her mouth and cries out as waves of pleasure wash over her body. Her cream coats the cock pounding away at her pussy and drips down the man’s thick and veiny shaft. Dani shudders as she grips the man’s knees for support. She takes the cock back into her mouth and starts to eagerly suck on it once again.

“Damn this bitch is good!” One of the men says. “It’s a shame that Mama’s missing out on the action.”

“Hold on...” The man receiving a blowjob says, pulling out of Dani’s mouth. The teen watches as several make their way to the bed her mother is spread eagle on. For the first time Dani and Adela make eye contact. Dani closes her eyes and tries to enjoy the sensation in her loins, but a moment later, her pleasure is interrupted. She is pulled off of the two men and led to the foot of the bed her mother is on.

A pair of rough hands shoves her forward, bending her over the bed. Spare ropes are used to tie her hands in front of her and her two mor tie her ankles to the bedposts. Dani has no choice but to look at her mother’s body. Straight in front of her is Adela’s pussy, open and drooling juices, with dried cum flaking off of her soft thighs. Is mom turned on by this? Dani asks herself, suddenly feeling embarrassed.