Daughter Destruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now everyone can enjoy the show!” One of the men says.

“And we can all enjoy these tight holes!” Another says, rubbing the head of his cock over Dani’s slit. Dani groans as he thrusts forward into her vagina. He sinks as deep into the teen as he can and places his hands on her hips, holding her in place. Then, he begins to rapidly pump in and out of Dani, slamming as deep as he can over and over again. The sound of skin slapping on skin and Dani’s moans fill the air. Dani looks up at Adela, who watches the show with concern for her daughter.

“God this tight slut is gonna make me cum...” The man groans, sinking deep inside Dani.

“Oh God...” Dani gasps, feeling his long cock twitch deep in her wet hole, his sperm coating her insides. The man pulls out of Dani, shooting one last rope of his hot cum over the back of her thigh. Dani is still breathing heavily when she feels a second man lining up at the entrance to her soiled pussy. He pushes inside her, his thick cock stretching her wide.

Dani cries out as he too begins to fuck her hard and fast. Her pussy makes a wet slurping noise with each thrust of the man’s member. Dani feels herself being worked to another orgasm. Her thighs begin to quiver as her young body starts to give in to pleasure. “Oh shit... so big...” Dani gasps as her cunt starts to spasm. A flood of her juices coats the man’s cock, pushing him over the edge too.

Adela watches as her daughter’s face contorts with pleasure as she cums. A glance up at the man’s face tells her that he is cumming too. Fuck... I just want this to be over... Adela thinks, despite the burning in her loins for the treatment Dani is getting. Is this really turning me on? Watching my daughter be a slut is somehow enjoyable for me? She thinks to herself, looking at the four remaining men.

The second man slips his cock from Dani’s sopping pussy and the third one takes his place. “This slut is getting kinda loose. Anyone have a plug?” He asks.

“Here’s one!” One of the men says, pulling out a black silicon toy from next to the bed. It is flared at the base and a bit over an inch and a half thick at the fattest part. As the one man continues to slowly fuck Dani, the man with the plug coats the toy with a generious amount of lube. Dani shudders as the cold tip of the toy slips past her asshole. As it widens out, Dani groans.

“Oh shit... oh fuck... so thick...” She gasps out as the man continues to push. Dani cries out as the thickest part stretches her ass wide before filling her completely.

“That’s better.” The man says, grabbing onto her long dark hair and pulling her head back so Dani is forced to stare at her mother. Adela watches as her daughter is fucked roughly from behind once again. Dani’s moans sound more tired now as the teen is becoming worn out. After what feels like ages for Dani, the man finally grunts several times and a third load of cum shoots deep into her already drooling pussy.

The next man strokes his cock several times before sliding the plug out of Dani’s ass. She grunts as the wide part of the dildo pulls her asshole away from her body before finally releasing its grip on the toy.

Dani cries out as the man’s lubed up cock fills her ass, sinking deeper into her than the toy did. He slaps her ass each time he sinks into her and Dani cries out with each hit. “Call me daddy!” The man orders. “Tell me how much of a slut you are!”

“I’m such a slut daddy! Ow!” Dani cries, as his hand falls onto her ass once again. “Spank me daddy! A slut like me deserves it!” The man brings his hand down on Dani’s ass once again before sliding his cock out of her slick asshole. He strokes his member several more times before groaning and shooting his load all over her well fucked asshole and vagina.

Two more... I can do this... Dani thinks, feeling tired, sore and ready for the whole ordeal to be over. The last two guys look at each other and smile. The first one gets above Dani and aims his cock downwards, while the second stands behind the teen’s shapely, dark ass, the head of his cock aimed directly at her waiting pussy. The man behind her sinks deep into her vagina and Dani groans, as his cock is both long and thick.

To her surprise, she doesn’t feel her asshole filled with the second. Instead, the man’s cock brushes over her already filled snatch. She realizes what is about to happen just before it does. “No... please...” Dani starts, before being cut off by the second cock sinking deep into her tight hole alongside the first. “Holy fuck... that’s too big... no!” Dani cries out as the two men begin to both slowly sink into her. They both get about half of their cocks into her before they start to pull out almost completely and sink back inside her once again. With each thrust of the two cocks, the men sink deeper and deeper inside of Dani. She squeals and moans, trying to get used to the sensation of the two men filling her up.

“This slut is so much tighter now...” The first man says.

“Oh god... please... just... cum!” Dani says, getting a word out after each thrust. Her breathing is heavy and her face is contorted with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Both men keep going for longer than Dani hoped they would. Both of their cocks are slick with the mixture of cum and her juices. Finally, the one man slips deep into her and she can feel his cock twitching, pumping more cum into her. When he finishes, he pulls his now soft member from her and the second man takes his place behind the teen.

He grabs hee hips roughly and once again begins to fuck her. God... I can barely feel him... Dani thinks, her breathing starting to grow heavy once again. She can feel herself being worked to one last orgasm. “Oh fuck... I’m so close...” Dani moans softly.

“Oh shit...” The last man says, his cock starting to twitch inside the young woman. Once again, she feels the sensation of hot and gooey cum coating her insides. His cock pulls out of Dani’s ruined hole and the teen lies there, arms and legs both sore from the lack of movement.

“Now it’s time for the last humiliation. Dani is going to get felt up by the winning couple who will make sure that she indeed was destroyed!” She hears Chris’s voice say from the corner of the room. Since when was he in here? She wonders. Out of the corner of her eye, she can see Sue and Kenzie making their way over to her. Both women are wearing tight black leather bodysuits, with zippers over the breasts and vaginas. “Ladies, she’s all yours.” Chris says.

Sue takes a seat in front of Dani’s face and unzips her crotch, exposing her vagina to the teen. “She has to keep going until I cum.” Sue says, spreading her thighs wide. The musky aroma of Sue’s vagina fills Dani’s nostrils. Sue moves forward so her vagina is right in Dani’s face. Dani lowers her tongue to Sue’s pussy and starts to inexpertly lap at it. After a second she has to pull away and groan.

From behind Dani, Kenize has sunk four fingers into the rival teens gaping pussy. She pulls all of them out and balls her hand into a fist, working it into Dani. “Oh fuck...” Dani says before attempting to return to the task at hand. She inexpertly laps at Sue’s folds but the sensation in her vagina is too much. She pulls away from the older woman and simply lets Kenzie probe her gaping vagina. As her fist plunges in and out, Dani can feel herself starting to cum. “Shit... right there...” Dani groans, no longer caring that her mother is just a couple feet from her. The teen rides out her most powerful orgasm of the day, bucking against Kenzie’s hand and feeling her juices coat Kenzie’s long fingers.

After taking another moment to recover, Dani finally snaps out of her daze. She goes back to attempting to pleasure Sue but her lack of experience and Kenzie’s fist make it a slow process. As she works, Dani can feel Sue’s juices begin to flow and eventually the blonde woman is grinding against her face and moaning softly. With only a little ceremony, Sue finally climaxes, grinding her clit against Dani’s lips. The sounds of Sue’s cries of pleasure and Dani’s sloppy vagina squelching fill the room before Kenzie pulls her hand out.

Chris comes over to Dani and holds the microphone in front of her sweaty face, with some of her hair matted to it. “So Dani, would you say you were sufficiently worked over after losing?”

“Yes... everything is so... sore...” Dani says.

Chris smiles and stands back up. “Well there you have it folks! Tune in next week for another episode of Daughter Destruction, and once again, remember to sign up on our website if your interested!”

+++

Dani and her mother are led down the hall back to the changing rooms. During the whole walk Dani rubs her sore wrists from where the ropes dug into them. Both of their clothes are laid out and there is a shower stall for them. “You first.” Adela says, motioning for Dani to go in. The teen nods and steps in the shower, closing the door so only her feet are visible. She turns on the warm water and lets it flow over her body, washing away the sweat and copious amounts of cum.

After cleaning her body, Dani reaches a tentative hand down to her vagina. She easily slips three fingers in and pulls them out quickly. Fuck... that was something... but why am I still so horny? She wonders, turning the water off and stepping out. She dresses and listens to the sounds of her mother cleaning herself off. Dani thinks about what happened all day and wonders how her relationship with her mother has changed.

Both women are silent for the whole ride back to the hotel and when they enter the room, Adela finally breaks the silence. “I’m so sorry.” She says, sounding like she is close to crying.

Dani manages a weak smile, “Mom... it’s okay. I knew the risks when I signed up for this. All there is to do now is go home and pretend this never happened.”

Adela sits down on the bed, “Did you at least have fun?”

Dani sighs, “Mom... that was a lot to deal with and...” She stops when there is a knock on the door.

She walks over to it and opens it. To her surprise, it is Kenzie and her mother. “Hello?” She asks.

Sue smiles at her, “Look, I know we got off to a weird start, but I’m here to fulfill a promise I made to your mother.”

“Sue?” Adela asks, rounding the corner.

“As promised.” Sue says, handing a check to Adela. “Half of my winnings for you two to split.”

Dani looks at her suspiciously, “In exchange for what?”

Sue sighs, “Look, that was a pretty hardcore game and I think that you guys deserve something for participating. Especially since they did a number on you.”

Dani looks at the check. “$250,000? That’s so much... thank you!”

Sue smiles, “Your welcome!”

Kenzie pulls Dani aside, “I’m sorry about the whole fisting you thing but they told me to be rough with you...”

Dani nods, “They probably would have had me fist you so it’s okay I guess.”

Kenzie sighs, “Look, I know this is kind of weird but take my phone number. You seem like a really cool person and I want to get to know you. Maybe you’ll end up at my college.”

Dani smiles, “I think I would like that. Just maybe we could keep our clothes on.”

Kenzie smiles, “Unless there’s a few hot guys around. Or maybe even just one.” She leans in and kisses Dani on the lips quickly before pulling away. “See you around.” She says with a smile.

“See you...” Dani says, her mind racing.

+++

There is a possibility I write a sequel to this story, so keep an eye out for that if you enjoyed this.Thank you for reading and as always, let me know if there are any story ideas you want to see me try!