All Comments on 'Daughter Gets What She Wants'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

Oh, Jasmine! I know that this is a re-write, but really! It has taken me ages to get through it all. I had to keep stopping to see to myself, as the cuckold has gone to work, and I'm here alone! My bed sheet has several very wet patches! Your filthy imagination has reached new heights of depravity with this wonderful story. It's so wonderfully dirty and delicious! I've decided to ignore the rules, so you get 5 stars for the words, and 5 for the illustrations, (I especially loved the cock sucking and the fucking pictures!) so you get 10 stars in all? Is this a first?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing new here. A typical SSL black/white tale of unrealistic debauchery. I once read everything she wrote, these days I skim. Nothing changes from story to story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Three stars, same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bullshit you write for yourself. You're a complete and total ratings whore. Not that that is a bad thing, but please don't pretend you don't care about the readers. Other than that, another good rewrite from you.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

5 for the writing and 4 for the illustrations only because the contrasts were all over the place, some too dark and others way too light. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have written some rubbish recently but this is definitely your redemption piece!

Anthony1965Anthony19659 months ago

Awesome story!!!! I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No thanks; pictures are cartoonish and your writing has gotten routine. Three stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes9 months ago

5 stars. Skimmed through it. Ten pages are too many to read. Got the drift. Liked the pictures, and I always love to see Jasmine having sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lost stars and credibility for all the self advertising in the story.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Did someone actually say that 8 inches isn't very big? The average is 5.5 inches, so 8 is somewhere in the top 1% of dick sizes. Sure, there are bigger, but that doesn't mean it isn't big.

shinikageshinikage9 months ago

I remember reading the original, cant remeber any mention that they where black, and also remember that aunt carol was pregnant when she came to visit. It was ok.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Saw this story before. Same old same old.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

654. Super sexy! A little hard to see sex details with mostly black bodies, but still exciting. Love your long and detailed episodes especially with the multiple conclusions that, for the first time, do not leave the reader hanging. Good you are starting to have more illustrated stories. That definitely increases the heat!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hilariously bad. Animations are creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Silk,

you've done such wonderful writing and some beautiful illustrations before.

The church one with the preacher, daughter and more comes to mind. These illustrations are not befitting your fuck/suck scenes.

PLease have daughter whore/slut type stories with colorful illiustrations like the above mentioned and the lesbian nice ones

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

more order of syndom pls

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrden4 months ago

Terrible choice to have em black as then the father would need to be there :p but then again makes since why he is so loved because he is there...

Lul yah I just had to get that joke out of my system

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...