Daughter home from University Pt. 04

Story Info
Nicole's friend Mick joins the family for a swim.
2k words
4.69
31.3k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Fiona and Nicole were sound asleep on the bed besides me.

At 8am the day was shaping up to be a hot one. Last night was very hot in more ways than one and the sheets had been kicked of the bed and my wife and daughter were lying naked, slightly touching.

The last thing that I could remember about last night was Fiona furiously rubbing her pussy as I exploded a massive load of cum into Nicole's hot, soaking vagina. It was a night of unprecedented passion, which I am unlikely to forget in a long time.

I quietly slipped downstairs to get myself some breakfast and let the ladies sleep in. I put on the kettle to make myself a cup of tea and placed some bread in the toaster. Just as the kettle boiled, Nicole appeared in the kitchen, naked and sleepy eyed.

"Hello princess, would you like a cuppa?" I enquired.

"Ohhh, yes please dad, "replied Fiona and she came up and gave me a big hug. "Last night was the most exciting night of my life, I love you and mum so much."

"Oh Fiona, I reckon it was mine too. I can't believe how close we have become these last few days." I said. "It has been so good having you here, It is going to be very hard when you go back to university."

"I know dad, but I am going to make the most of this week at home with you both." Said Nicole.

We drank our cups of tea as we chatted away.

"Oh dad, can I borrow the car to go into town? I need to get a few things." asked Nicole.

"Sure honey, the keys are on the hook next to the fridge."

Half an hour later, Nicole had showered and was ready to go. She was wearing a green floral print cotton sundress. Clearly, she was not wearing a bra.

"I hate to dress dad, but I am keeping it to a minimum, no bra and no panties," she said as she lifted her dress to confirm that indeed she had dispensed with any underwear.

"Hope the wind doesn't pick up," I joked to which she laughed.

"Love you dad, I shouldn't be more than a couple of hours, bye." said Nicole slamming the front door behind her.

Fiona then appeared in the kitchen, her hair bedraggled and already some beads of sweat forming on her chest.

She sidled up to me and gave me a big kiss on my lips and a playful tweak of my cock. "Greg last night blew my mind. I was in seventh heaven." "Me too, Fiona," I was quick to reply. "Nicole told me this morning about how thrilling it was. I'm not feeling a bit guilty about what is going on."

"Nor Am I'" enthused Fiona." I think we have a few more fun filled days in front of us." she laughed.

It was about midday when the car pulled up in the driveway.

Nicole staggered to the front door; her arms full of parcels from her morning's shopping.

"Dad! Open the door please" she bellowed. I let her in, and she lurched to the lounge chair and flung her goodies down. "Phew, first things first, let's get this bloody dress off."

In one swift movement, she was once again naked. "Who's for a swim, I nearly passed out in town it was so hot." cried Nicole.

Fiona and I needed no encouragement to jump in the pool. We followed Nicole in and slashed around, Playfully, I dunked her, and she came to the surface spluttering.

"OK, war." she shrieked and dived underwater and grabbed my balls. "Say you're sorry...or..."

"Or what?" I asked

"This," she said, giving them an almighty squeeze, which crippled me with pain.

"Why you..." I said in my best Homer Simpson impersonation. She laughed and swam away to the safety of her mother.

"Oh. Guess who I ran into in town today?" She said in an attempt to defuse the situation. "Mick Lowry, he's been here a few days visiting Josh Kennedy."

Mick was in Nicole's class at high school. The family left town when Mick finished year 12 and had relocated to Brisbane.

"I invited him over for a drink and a swim this afternoon. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not honey, "answered Fiona. Mick was a nice boy, very well-mannered and smart. It would be nice to see him again.

"I told him not to bother bringing his costume, but he just looked at me with a confused look on his face." Said Nicole. "I told him we don't bother with cossies here. If he doesn't turn up, we will know why." Nicole laughed.

After our swim we had a bite to eat for lunch then took the opportunity to catch a bit of Sun. But it was very hot, so we spent more time in the pool than working on our tans.

It was mid afternoon when the doorbell rang.

"That will be Mick," said Nicole. She climbed out of the pool and wrapped her towel around herself as she went to let Mick in. I climbed out and also wrapped my towel around myself, reckoning that it might be a bit easier to welcome Mick with at least something covering me. Fiona remained in the pool.

"G'day Mick," I said as he appeared through the sliding glass door. "It's been a while, how are you going?"

"Really well thanks Mr. Braithwaite, hello Mrs. Braithwaite, nice to see you again." replied Mick.

"Mick, you can call us Greg and Fiona, you're a big boy now." I joked. "Care for a beer?"

I knew the answer. Mick had a bit of a reputation for liking a drink and he was not going to knock one back on a hot day like today.

"One for me dad," piped up Nicole." "And a wine for me please Greg," said Fiona.

Fiona had swum up to the edge of the pool and Mick would not have seen that she was naked. Nicole and Mick sat at the table in the shade of the pergola. Nicole still had her towel wrapped around her. Greg returned with the drinks and handed Fiona her wine as she remained in the pool.

We chatted for a while, catching up with all that had happened since school. Mick was at university too and was studying law. This was no surprise as he did very well in his final school exams.

"I'll get another beer," said Nicole. She stood up and let her towel fall to the ground. She glanced at Mick and ingenuously said "Woops" and skipped off to the fridge. Mick managed a polite chuckle but did turn a shade of red. Nicole soon returned with the drinks and sat down, making no effort to cover herself.

We sat chatting for a while until Nicole said it was time for a swim. "Who's coming in?"

I stood up and removed my towel. Mick looked hesitant. He took off his shorts, but he had a pair of swimming costumes on.

"I know you said I didn't need these, but I'm not sure I can go for a swim in the nude." Mick spluttered.

Nicole looked down and could see that Mick was sporting a boner. Who would be surprised, as he had just seen Nicole naked, and she would give an erection to a statue.

"You don't have to worry about that," said Nicole nodding towards the bulge in his cossie. "Dad gets erections all the time, don't you dad."

Nicole moved across to her dad and gently reached down and began to caress his cock. Soon it has responded and was pointing to the sky. "See, it's not a problem."

Mick stood there open-mouthed. Was he thinking, what on Earth is going on here, I've got to run?

He stood transfixed as Nicole strolled to the edge of the pool and dived in. I followed suit. Mick stood there for a second then dived in himself.

He swam over to Nicole, and they chatted for a while. Nicole then swam to the other end of the pool and Mick followed her. Fiona and I stayed by the edge of the pool sipping our drinks. Next thing I knew, a wet swimming costume came flying over our heads and landed on one of the sunlounges. Looks like Mick had gained some confidence or more likely, Nicole had taken matters into her own hands and divested Mick of his last shred of decency.

I looked around and both Nicole's hands were below the surface of the water, so I could only presume that they were firmly wrapped around Mick's exceptional cock. A smile had lit up his still somewhat reddened face, so at least he was relaxing to some extent. Nicole then flung her arms around his shoulders and planted a kiss on his lips. He responded enthusiastically and their tongues intertwined passionately. Mick then stepped back and took Nicole's breasts in his hands and gently massaged them. Nicole closed her eyes savouring the moment.

I motioned to Fiona to get out of the pool. I went and sat on one of the sunlounges and Fiona took my raging erection into her mouth and sucked with all her might. Mick looked across and seemed to be enjoying the action.

Nicole swam across to the ladder and climbed out with Mick in hot pursuit, his impressive cock swaying as he did so. Nicole lay back on the other sunlounge and spread her legs wide inviting Mick to explore her exposed pussy with his tongue. Mick needed no encouragement. He was clearly skilled in the art of cunnilingus and soon I could hear the slurping sound as Nicole moistened and worked towards orgasm.

Fiona stopped sucking my cock and took it in her and and gently rubbed it as we both looked across to Nicole and Mick, totally engrossed by what was unfolding before us. It was extremely arousing watching Mick eat his fill of our daughter's pussy.

"Fuck me Mick, stick that big cock up me," Nicole begged. Mick spread her legs even further and moved his cock to Nicole's pussy lips. Gently he moved them apart and slowly inched his impressive manhood into her steaming love hole. Back and forth he stroked, slowly at first, then rising in tempo as Nicole's breathe shortened.

"Yes, yes," Nicole panted, fuck me hard, stick that cock up me," begged Nicole.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," cried Mick as he pumped deeply and shot his load deep into Nicole's pussy. Again, he pumped intensely and slowly, making sure that every drop of cum found its way into Nicole's soaking cunt.

Finally, he collapsed onto her bosom, both chests heaving with the exertion. Fiona and I watched transfixed. She grabbed my throbbing cock and it did not take long for me to shoot my load all over her stomach. We all sat in silence, catching our breaths and relishing the sheer intensity of the action that had just taken place.

Mick rolled off Nicole, his cock was still throbbing and erect. Fiona could not control herself. She wanted some of that young cock. She leant across and took his boner into her mouth. She could taste her daughter on his lovely manhood. She sucked for all she was worth, taking him up to his balls in her throat. Mick squirmed in delight, and youthful powers of recovery allowed him to enjoy another quivering orgasm. Fiona latched onto his cock, unsure if Mick had anymore cum to give her. She sucked until Mick fell out of her mouth, fully spent from his exertion. Nicole looked at her mother with admiration in her eyes. They had just shared a moment that they would not soon forget.

Mick lay there in silence, his chest falling and rising as he tried to catch his breath.

"Well Mick," said Nicole,"I certainly enjoyed catching up with you."

"Not half as much as me," laughed Mick.

We all laughed along. "I think we need another drink," I said to a chorus of yes pleases.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers