Daughter home from University Pt. 05

Story Info
Mick enjoys the afternoon with Fiona and her parents.
1.6k words
4.69
25.3k
33

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers

Daughter home from University Part 5

"Here we go, three beers and one white wine," I said cheerily as I returned with the drinks.

"I sure need this Mr. Braithwaite, I mean Greg," Mick corrected himself.

"I'd say you earned it Mick," said Nicole with a cheeky grin on her face.

I had to agree with her. Mick had been outstanding. He fucked Nicole with gusto and then submitted his impressive cock to my wife Fiona for her to suck it dry. I could be jealous if I wasn't so impressed.

"I'm not sure I want the wine to wash the taste of your cum out of my mouth, Mick "said Fiona in all seriousness.

Mick blushed a little, but it hardly concealed his satisfied look. He had every reason to be self-assured as he had quite a magnificent cock. After fucking Fiona and being sucked by Fiona, his erection had subsided, but now, 10 minutes later it had risen to full length again. Oh, the stamina of youth.

Nicole eyed his cock lustfully.

"I'm not really one for comparing cocks, but I think Mick might have an inch on you dad," said Nicole.

My cock was flopping lifelessly, after the excitement of the recent events had passed. I looked down at it forlornly, but was sure, that when erect, it could give Mick's cock a run for its money.

"Come over here dad," motioned Nicole. "Let's find out for sure."

I walked over to Nicole who was sitting next to Mick, playfully fiddling with his boner. She reached out and began to caress my manhood. How much fun was this, drinking beer and having your daughter play with your prick. Each stroke saw my dick increase in length and width. The pleasure was intense, mingled with a little apprehension that I might indeed run second to Mick's impressive weapon.

Soon, it had reached its maximum. Nicole looked quizzically at both; one hand wrapped around each. "Hmmm," she said," there isn't much in it with the hand test, I can barely get my hand around each of them. Guess it will come down to the mouth test."

With this, Nicole leant forward and took my cock deep into her mouth. She sucked expertly, taking my entire length and I could feel the tip of my cock deep in her throat. I swayed back and forth enjoying the friction that my cock was making with her tongue.

To my disappointment, she pulled out and instantly fell on Mick's waiting cock. I watched as she performed an identical routine on Mick. His eyes were glazing over when Nicole again stopped her fellatio routine.

"I'm calling it a draw at this stage so I think it will come down to the taste test, "Nicole declared as she reached over again and took my cock back into her mouth. Fiona had sidled up to me and took my balls into her soft hands and squeezed them gently. She pumped them expertly and it was not long before I could feel a massive orgasm building.

"I'm cumming." I warned Nicole as I unleashed a torrent of cum into her eager mouth. She swallowed expertly as Fiona continued to massage my balls, ensuring that our daughter got every drop that I had to offer. I collapsed down onto the sunlounge, all strength had deserted me.

Nicole looked across to Mick who had watched wide eyed as Nicole was sucking me off. His hard on stood pointing skyward as Nicole again took it into her mouth. Fiona thought it only fair that Mick should receive equal treatment, so she reached across and cupped his lovely balls in her hands. I watched with pride as my wife and daughter pleasured our guest who surely must still be pinching himself to see if in fact this is not one erotic dream.

Mick had abandoned any attempt to control himself. With a deep sigh, he too sent a wave of cum deep down Nicole's throat. The greedy girl gripped his cock with her mouth and did not let go until the last orgasmic shudder had left Mick's body.

"I declare a draw," declared Nicole triumphantly, "but reserve the right for a rematch at some later time."

This brought howls of laughter from all of us. Her decision was diplomatic but also cunning as she left the door open for future fun.

"Mick? Did you have ham and pineapple pizza last night, because your cum was very sweet," opined Nicole. This did cause Mick to blush again, astounded by her intimate knowledge of cum tasting.

"You are amazing Nicole, "Mick exclaimed, "I didn't have pizza, but I had a hamburger with pineapple on it." Nicole glowed with pride.

"And dad, yours tasted of barbequed steak." Again, we burst out laughing as we knew full well what we had for dinner last night.

"Would you like to stay for dinner Mick?" I asked, "we are having another bbq, but I have some fish this time."

"I would love to," ventured Mick. I was sure that he would answer yes as the prospect of a few more hours of fun beckoned.

"Excellent, "said Fiona. "This calls for another round of drinks."

Fiona headed for the kitchen and the rest of us took the opportunity to cool off and clean up with a quick dip.

The water was intoxicating as the late afternoon air was still stifling hot. Mick was floating on his back; the blood had finally drained from his cock, and it bobbed aimlessly as gentle waves washed against it. Nicole was floating on her back too, her breasts were keeping her afloat and she was slowly kicking her legs which kept them above water also exposing her luscious mound to full view.

Fiona arrived with the drinks and left them on a tray in the shade by the side of the pool. As she gently worked her way down the ladder, I was afforded a magnificent view of her pussy as she backed into the inviting water. I had to take a deep breath to take in the moment. In a matter of days, our sex life had taken a seemingly impossible turn. Fiona and I had enjoyed an intimacy with Nicole that we could never have imagined. Yes, we loved our daughter more than anything in the World, but society decrees that there is a limit to the affection between family members. No doubt, we had crossed that boundary, but it was of no concern to any of us. The joy and closeness that we were experiencing trumped all our anxieties. We were determined to embrace this new found intimacy and make it a part of our ongoing relationship.

Fiona and I swam to the drinks at the pool's edge. We sipped at them, quietly savouring the peace and solitude as the afternoon sun set. I put my arm around her waist and drew her close in a loving embrace. Fiona was glowing as I have never seen her before. She had thrown abandon to the wind and was exploring the bounds of her sexuality. I could not be more proud of her.

"Mick has a lovely cock, but I love yours more," she said lovingly. She certainly knew the right thing to say at the right time. I did not feel threated by Mick's cock and after all had an honorable draw in Nicole's eyes. It was just an adorable thing to say at that moment.

Nicole and Mick swum over to get their drinks. We stood in the refreshing water chatting and enjoying the ambience.

Fiona reached down and found her way to my soft cock. She gently massaged it, and it was soon growing in her hand. Her nimble fingers moved up and down my shaft, dwelling at the head and pinching my glans, sending an intense feeling of pleasure down to my balls.

I moved behind her as she leaned against the side of the pool. She spread her legs and my fingers parted her swollen pussy lips.

Nicole and Mick, only inches away watched as I gently slid my long, thick cock into her awaiting vagina. Slowly I eased in and out, falling into a smooth rhythm as Fiona gripped my cock with her pussy muscles.

I looked across and Mick was gently massaging Nicole's tits. He maneuvered her against the pool wall next to her mother and spread her legs too. In tandem, Mick and I pounded the love tunnels of the eager women in front of us. The low guttural hum from Fiona was in direct contrast to the heavy breathing coming from deep in Nicole's chest.

"Oh, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me," she cried. Mick was pumping her hard and I looked across as he threw his head back and unleashed a shuddering orgasm. Surely, he had no more cum to give after his exploits of the day. Nicole too shook uncontrollably as she enjoyed her own rapture.

All this was too much for me and I thrust long and hard, filling the depths of Fiona's pussy. We both climaxed simultaneously, as I collapsed on her back and gently wrapped my arms around her breasts to support myself.

We sat there intertwined for some minutes, neither of us wanting to untangle from our passionate embrace. Mick and Nicole had recovered somewhat and were sipping contentedly at their drinks. I reached across and grabbed my beer, Fiona grabbed her wine, a fitting reward for our exertions.

Nothing needed to be said. We had enjoyed an afternoon of intense pleasure. We felt alive as never before. The feeling of contentment arising from our love was overwhelming. I drifted off to the centre of the pool, beer in hand, my mind clouded by the satisfaction of this new life evolving before my very eyes.

"One more beer," I said, "then I will get the barbie underway."

Seebob69
Seebob69
748 Followers