Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he held her tight against him he bit her should and drew a little blood Louise yelled and he told her he was sorry but she was so beautiful and sexy he had trouble behaving. He loved to bit white women and leave marks their husband shad to see. In this case Louise's boyfriend or maybe even her father would see the marks and wonder what she had been doing.

If they only knew what he had planned for this young white botch they would kill him. She moaned as he played with the nipples of each breast as he pumped his cock between her legs making the thick shaft rub her ass hole and her pussy hole. Louise moaned again when Jerome told her to squeeze her thighs tighter around his shaft. He loved it when they began to hump on his shaft rubbing their white pussy all over it!

Finally he turned her around and raised her face so he could see her eyes and the lust to fuck in them. Then he kissed her and she pleaded with him to take her to his bed and fuck her. She was panting with her need now and he felt the time was right. He whispered in her ear as he carried her to the bed that he was going fuck her long hard and brutality.

He lay back on the bed and told her to straddle his cock with her thighs and sit on his cock with her pussy. She smiled down as she took the shaft deep into her young body. She began the long ride fucking him hard, fast and like a slut. Without her mother there, Louise let herself go and gave Jerome what she knew he wanted. She pumped that white beautiful ass up and down taking his shaft deep into her white pink pussy. Up and down, up and down her hips pumped and the lips of her pussy disappeared and then reappeared as she rose up and the shaft came back out of her cunt. Again and again she pumped her lovely white body on that black hard cock crying out and grunting and moaning as her need built and built!

Jerome knew she was going to cum soon and his smile was almost serene as she lowered her lips to his and kissed him fucking his mouth with her tongue. He told her to show him what she could do. He told her to make him cum! "Squeeze your cunt muscles! Yes, that's it baby! Harder tighter! Yes Louise that's it sugar! Tighter baby! Fuck me faster yes just like that! I know you can do. Make me cum in side you sweetness," Jerome whispered in her ear as she rode him harder and faster with each passing second. She was going wild on him now. She was panting with desire and lust as she rammed her young pussy down on his cock taking all of him deep up inside her.

As she showed him what she could do she screamed for him to cum! She was getting tired when she felt his hands under her ass and as Jerome helped her rise up and down he moaned deeply as Louise squeezed her tight cunt even tighter. He rammed his cock up into her like a piston now as she bet forward to let him suck her nipples. She moaned and then cried out and then screamed his name as he buried his cock all the way up into her and she felt his cum begin to shoot deep into her womb! She rode him back and forth milking his dick just like he taught her. She was good and was only going to get better with time and training! Jerome strained to finished cumming when he felt her pussy lock tight around his cock and Louise threw her head back and cried up as she rocked back and forth as fast as she could. Jerome felt her cumming and coating his dick with her cum now!

Ida was sweet and wonderful and Jerome held her tightly to his body and rocked and cuddled with her. He licked her neck and bit her shoulder easily. She held him and gently rocked her hips and ass as she enjoyed his shaft in her tunnel.

His hands moved to her thighs and then under them, lifting her up slightly as he gently spread her legs wide. He inserted a finger deep into her ass hole. She jumped at first but didn't stop him. He held her and whispered that he wanted to try that hole too. She moaned as she felt his cock twitch when he said it. She looked into his face and said, "Do it! Fuck my ass baby! Show me what it feels like. Fuck me ass."

He laughed and kissed her as his cock began to fill with blood again. He looked at her body and face and he felt hard again. His cock was still in her pussy but he rolled them over and he slowly pulled out. He told her how they would do it. He got her to get on all fours and to lower her head and stick her ass up in the air. As Jerome began to coast Louise's ass with KY jelly, and then told her at first it wouldn't feel good. He went slow and easy, but he began to insert his cock into her ass. He had already had two fingers in her ass hole so it was opened a little. He went inch by inch, easy and slowly and soon he was half way in. He held it there and bend over her and milked her tits like they were utters on a cow. He rolled her nipples around in his fingers and pulled them as he began to slowly pump into her ass hole.

She was unbelievably tight! Her young ass gave way with a lot of fight. But finally he was fully inside her ass and he bit her shoulder again and licked her neck and back as he held her hips and began to fuck her.

He was going easy when she said, "No, harder! I want to feel it all baby! Fuck me like you fucked my pussy Jerome! Fuck me ass like you want to fuck it!"

She was almost begging him as she stated rocking against him. She could feel the tip his wide cock head moving deep in her ass hole and then come back until it was only an inch or two inside it. She felt him bend over her and use his hand to play with her pussy. She felt the lips of her pussy open for his fingers. He inserted two and told her to rub her clit! As they worked together to please her she almost hissed out the words, "OH GOD! Oh God Jerome! Ohhhh!! Yes fuck yes! Please! Please! Please! Faster! Yes, that way! Hard baby! Fuck me hard. Oh Jesus I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God it's so good! Yes, yes, yes yessss!!!!"

He held her and pushed his cock deep in her ass as he shoved his two fingers as deep into her pussy hole as he could. He could feel his shaft thumping and thumping as he began shooting cum again in her ass this time. She held her clit between her fingers and squeezed it as she climaxed like nothing she ever experienced before.

He whispered, as he filled her ass with cum, "Yes baby! That's it let it go! Cum for me! Milk my cock! Drain it baby! Oh yes Louise!! Yes baby! Your ass feels so good!"

With on last single thrust the buried his cock all the way up inside her ass as they both shook and shuttered cumming and climaxing together.

She cried out, stretched in both holes beyond anything she had ever felt before. It was pain and pleasure that ran over her body, but mostly pleasure. She had never experienced anything close to this type of sex. "Oh, god," she muttered, almost in a cry as she tried to hold the last part of her wonderful orgasm.

She finally collapsed on the bed as Jerome came down with her, his deflating cock still up in her as and his fingers still in her cum filled and wet cunt. She moaned as she took a deep breath and said, "Oh God Jerome! "I've never..."

He kissed her neck and said, "Shhhh not now baby! Enjoy the after glow of it baby. It was now very late and he held her young body tightly against him feeling her warmth. Jerome softly stroked her nude body as he made her feel the afterglow of fucking.

He himself was enjoying the sight of fucking another white woman. Only this one was so young, so tender, so new, so inexperienced, and so fucking beautiful. She was almost oozing sex as she lay there with both holes full of his cum. He smiled as cock twitched again and they both drifting off to sleep. The first night of Louise's training had ended and Jerome knew she loved what he did to her. He smiled again as he drifted off to sleep.

12