All Comments on 'Daughter Meets Mom's Black Lover Ch. 06'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well I liked it! If you like Interracial fucking

then you'll love the way this older black man brings the daughter alone until she is a fucking white whore and rerady for selling her body. It's a stroke story but a DAMN GOOD ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I SAW THAT SHIT COMING A MILE AWAY...

Personal opinion: THIS STORY SOUNDS LIKE A WHITE MAN'S FANTASY

1. I don't think the writer is black.

2. The writer is VERY young.

I really like how you made the characters realize how controlling the men were and how addicting the men were. The mother realized that she had spun a destructive web...but it was too late for her to get out. I knew that ending was coming because the mom said she had to save her daughter...she started mentioning drugs...telling her husband the truth...THE SIGNS WERE THERE.

Work on proof reading because the errors take away from the story. For example, you used SOLE (bottom of your feet) instead of SOUL (your being). "It consumed the woman's mind, bodies and sole!"

Spelling errors and all...the story was great, and it had a great ending. You chose the right time to end the story because it would have turned in to a soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not bad!

Always interested in interracial stories that involve moms and daughters (of age!). This one was pretty good. Nice plot line. I would have preferred an ending where the two were succesfully bred by their masters, but the one the author used was also good. There could be a sequel now with the new wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the end ?

thats it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
make them pregnant

I like all black dominant stories, but especially like to read that the white women become pregnant. Anyway, thanks for your work on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

This entire story line was GREAT. Loved the ending !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That sucks

Mother got what she wanted, and so did dauther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where did this go wrong?

I just finished lauding the initial entry into this long tome. Now, seeing the final chapter, I regret my kind words. This story went far afield, from raw lust into an absurd theme where horribly treated captives are simple animals, even content in their treatment. This portrays more a nightmare than a dream. Not what I thought I would be led up to from the initial installment.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Well,anon, that is what you get when you read irrational and mindless "writer" .

They forget what they wrote 4 sentences ago. Yes,I know, people like that should NOT write.

But what the hell, we are in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That is what happens when nigger is trying to write his fantasies of fucking white females and it gets away from him.

And it is just a fantasy for 99.99% of females would NOT touch a nigger if their life depended on it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Did you people and i use the word people loosely

Did younot know this story was aboutblack men fucking and whoring white women? Now for the subpeople again loosely used,Nigger nolonger has the same bad taste that it use to have,Using the N word only shows just how stupied you really are still. This is the twentyfirst centry join it. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Written by a black faggot. Utter garbage.

"1" !!

RiyaAgarwalRiyaAgarwalover 11 years ago
Oh!!

I am an Indian housewife (28), who has to be content with her husband's barely 6" cock that stops functioning before she is fully aroused. I envy those women who get these black studs to ravish their tender bodies till they beg those studs to stop. Wish I could get this opportunity too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the only

women who should be worried about a six inch cock are those that have a cunt like the holland tunnel. do they ever think that a cunt like that needs a baseball bat. who ever has a wife like that needs to know that there is a lot of tight pussy out there and you do not needs a stretched out hole to pretend to fuck. get yourself a tight woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

This nigger is obviously unemployed and hating all white men who keep him down where he belongs.....

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Not bad but ending was to abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

The twist was devil 😈

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Support Doo Dah

Rufus, Jerome, and Leroy are here. Where is Uncle Remus?

rhoonie9rhoonie9over 4 years ago
Boring

Reading this crap is a big wast of time. It just bored me and did nothing more.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Shot

He probably deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Typical thick , white women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story, but, well, the wife doesn't suspect Manquel to run a white slavery ring...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous