Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 14

Story Info
Abby lets Rose explore and Maddy gets a new man.
23.9k words
4.67
4.5k
3

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter XIV

The breaking light of dawn was filtering through the bedroom window when Alec stirred awake. June's warm body was moving almost imperceptibly but rhythmically against his back while quiet mews of frustration broke from her lips. He reached behind him to comfort her with a big hand, and she caught it up in her small one, tucking it tightly between damp thighs. She worked one of his fingers free of the others and sighed as she pushed it inside her pussy. She was smooth, hot and wet, wetter than he'd ever felt her before and her quiet moans reached his ears as she worked him deep inside her.

"More, Master. Please," she breathed in his ear. He slid another thick finger inside her and felt more resistance than before while she groaned in pleasure.

"Yes, Master. Just like that," she whispered. He knew she was incredibly aroused, not just from her extreme wetness, but also when in less than a minute she sank her sharp white teeth in his meaty shoulder and came hard. He smiled to himself as sexy little grunts of effort left her throat while she writhed against his big hand and ground her clit into his rough palm. He dug two fingers deep and repeatedly curled and straightened them in a come-hither motion, bringing her immense pleasure.

To her credit, she didn't wake the house with her exertions, not even Abby or Rose whom shared the same bed. As her orgasm waned, she slowly relaxed and removed her teeth from his shoulder, only to soothe the red indentations with sweet kisses and tender licks, then with a gentle sigh relaxed into him and was fast asleep in seconds.

Soon, Abby awoke and slid silently out of bed, then went to the kitchen to help Maddy make breakfast. Rose joined her and shortly they had smoked bacon frying up in a huge skillet. Abby took a few pieces on a plate to the bedroom to spoil her man with, but when she got there she lost her train of thought momentarily. The cold weather had broken and warm sunlight was beaming through the window to land on the bed's occupants. Alec had thrown the blankets back while June had snuggled up even closer to his side. He was laying on his back with June's head pillowed on a broad pectoral and the sunlight highlighted the crispy hair on his body as well as the light peach fuzz on June's perfect breasts and firm ass cheeks.

Abby felt Rose take her hand and together they watched entranced as the beautiful couple slept peacefully. Abby couldn't resist and sat down beside him to trail her soft fingers up and down the length of his body, smiling in delight as she watched goosebumps flood his arms while his nipples pebbled and hardened in response. Rose did the same to June, and together they slowly stirred the slumbering couple awake.

When his grey eyes opened to alight on Abby's own blue ones, he gave her a brilliant smile that warmed her heart infinitely. She offered him a crunchy piece of bacon and watched as his white teeth took it from her grasp.

"Mmmm, bacon," he murmured in appreciation.

"Me too, please!" June chirped and opened her mouth like a little bird. Rose fed her a piece as well, following it up with a pleasant good morning kiss as June munched away happily.

Alec slid a clever hand up Abby's skirt and his cock twitched in response, thickening and lengthening until he was semi-tumescent, which took only a few moments thanks to him remembering his earlier encounter with sweet June.

"Ah, ah," Abby scolded with a smile. "Maddy has breakfast on, we mustn't let it get cold." Alec pouted theatrically while the girls all giggled and began tickling him until he broke out in laughter and kissed them all soundly. Abby and Rose left for breakfast but June stayed a few seconds longer to snuggle a still naked Alec.

"Thank you for helping me this morning, Master," she whispered as she caressed his furry chest. "I was so aroused I couldn't stand it."

"What brought it on, little one?" he asked as he ran a big hand down her thigh.

"It's almost embarrassing to say, but I could smell Abby on you. I knew you'd fucked her, and the thought and scent of it was too much. I was soaking wet down there and couldn't sleep at all. I sure did afterwards though!" she said with a giggle.

"I'm glad I could help, sweet June. We'd best go eat before Maddy sends her troops after us!"

Abby watched the girls closely both during and after breakfast, noting their little flirtations with Alec and how they fluttered around him and herself, always kissing and caressing them whenever they got an opportunity. She realized they were getting needy again. With their men gone, they were bereft of any real intimacy and Abby knew they'd require some serious attention to keep them happy and out of the dreary doldrums that were so easy to fall into. She caught Alec alone and suggested they go for a ride, thinking a day outside in the fresh air might help them all out. Alec went even further and decided a picnic was in order.

Working with Maddy, they packed a box with cold cuts, cheese, and fresh bread for the ride. Alec worked his flirtatious magic on Maddy and she graciously made an apple tansey as well, one of his favorite desserts. As she was peeling the apples, he swept her up in a big hug and kissed her soundly, much to her embarrassment. She giggled helplessly in his arms and pecked his cheek delightedly. She hadn't spent much time around him, but he was quickly making a place for himself in her affections.

Joseph had hitched two horses to a wagon for them, and with Alec's stallion saddled and tied to the wagon, they departed for a scenic tour of the property.

Thankfully, the day was warm and soon they shed their overcoats, enjoying the sunshine. Abby happened to be glancing in the forest when a human form on horseback appeared. She clutched Alec's leg with one hand and reached for her rifle with the other, alarmed at the man's presence.

"Easy, lover," Alec said with a smile. "Joseph and a few men are sweeping the trees. I have them do it every now and then to be on the safe side. Especially today with my family out and about." She nodded and relaxed her grip on his leg, pleased with his claiming ownership of her and the girls as well as his abundance of caution. Neither of them had explored the plantation much, but Abby had gone over a few of the fields with the foremen, as well as studied up on a couple of rough maps. She had a good idea of where the springs were, as well as a large cave.

Between her and Alec, they found the larger spring and they set up for lunch. Rose produced a bottle of her favorite wine and they enjoyed a delicious meal while they all chatted and reminisced about days past. They slowly ran out things to say, so Abby sat behind June on a blanket and brought out a hairbrush. She gently worked it through June's slightly frizzy, but long hair, exclaiming how beautiful it was. June purred at the unexpected attention and leaned back into Abby, loving every minute of it.

Alec took Rose between his knees and petted her hair and shoulders, eventually working his strong hands over her tense muscles, drawing moans of pleasure from her sweet mouth. He watched as her long eye lashes fluttered repeatedly as she fought against sleep. The delicious meal and fine wine had gone to her head and a nap was in order. He gathered her in his arms and laid on his side while cradling her close. His big hands continued caressing her and he hummed a little lullaby until her delicate little snores reached his ears.

Abby caught his eye and gave him a beautiful smile which he returned happily. June noticed and leaned in to kiss him and Rose both before she dragged Abby down to her side and together the foursome napped in the warm sun, the tinkling of the spring in the background soothing them as they slept.

Alec awoke to the sound of female sniffles and quiet sobs. Rose had turned to face him and was soaking his shoulder in her tears.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" he whispered in concern.

"Oh, you and Abby are so sweet and kind to us. I miss William terribly and just when I feel at my worst, you two comfort me in such a lovely way. I don't deserve such good friends," she said tearfully.

"Oh, nonsense, honey. You mean the world to us and you deserve far more than we can give you," he said gently. She hiccuped and nodded slightly while he smiled lovingly down at her. He kissed her tears away and held her even tighter, squeezing her little ribcage until she giggled despite her tears.

"I love you, sweet Alec. More than you'll ever know," she breathed, and kissed his lips tenderly, "and Abigail too. I hope I never have to bear losing either of you."

"I love you too, Rose. More than I ever should have let myself," he admitted. She smiled sadly and hugged him close, then gave him her beautiful eyes.

"Alec, my sweet Alec. I find myself begging for your and Abby's affections again. Can you find it in yourselves to take me into your bed? I miss a man's touch terribly at night."

Just then, Abby's strong little arm wormed it's way around Rose from behind and her tender lips kissed her neck. "Of course, my love," Abby whispered, surprising Rose beyond words. "But my touch will be included as well, you can count on that."

"And mine!" June exclaimed mischievously, and pounced on the threesome while giggling happily. Alec and Abby were soon covered in warm hugs and kisses from the two needy women whom were more than grateful to them for their love. Rose and June knew how hard it was for her to share Alec, so much that they'd discussed leaving the plantation rather than come between the couple again, but they couldn't bring themselves to do so, knowing their desertion would crush Abby completely.

They'd discussed their situation time and again until they both came to the same conclusion and acknowledged it together, that their love affair wasn't solely with Alec, but Abby as well, possibly even more so. They couldn't bear to live without either of them and knew one day they'd have to tell the couple of their feelings, one way or the other.

On the way home the companions chattered happily, with Rose and June's attitudes greatly improved, secure in knowing that Alec and Abby's affections for them were constant and strong. Before dinner, the girls had a bath night and spent a couple hours grooming themselves and preparing for the evening. They even dragged Alec in and scrubbed him vigorously while he sputtered and spit soap, then they laughed delightedly as they trimmed his pubic hair and shaved his balls clean while he was nearly petrified in fright. It was nearly like life back at the cabin, and the girls fell into their old roles with ease.

"Miss Abby?" Maddy asked, as Abby passed through the kitchen.

"Yes, Maddy."

"Why are Miss Rose and June so much happier this evening? It seems as though something has changed."

"We're a family again, Maddy. They'll be sleeping with me and Alec from now on."

"Oh, I see." Maddy replied, a bit perplexed. Abby could see her wheels turning and she giggled out loud.

"Before we arrived here, we shared each other. Now with father and William gone, we've chosen to share again."

"Wouldn't that make Master Durham upset, Mistress?" Maddy asked timidly. She truly loved George as a master and was instantly concerned for his feelings.

"It was his and William's idea," Abby responded. "They know of our past relationships and have asked me and Alec to resume caring for our two charges while they're gone. It's difficult, but I have an idea or two that might make it a bit easier on me."

"I've noticed since the General and Major Moore have gone that Mira and Sabra are pining a bit. I'm sure they don't love the Major, but they certainly miss a man in their bed. Do you have any ideas for them, Miss Abby?"

"I might, let me think on it a bit. Do you miss Nathan as well?" Abby asked shrewdly. She knew Maddy had enjoyed her time with him quite a bit and suspected she was at a loss herself.

Maddy cast her eyes down and colored slightly. "I do, he was so good to me, like no other man ever has been. He told me I was beautiful," she enthused, and she brightened a bit at the memory.

"Did he ask you to stay faithful to him?"

"No, he told me to do as I please with other men, but to keep him in my heart for one day he would return to see me again. He said he couldn't ask me to stay faithful to him when he would continue to take comfort from other women, like he always has while at war. I wouldn't expect him to either. A soldier's life must be terribly hard," Maddy said, with a tear in her eye.

"It certainly can be, dear Maddy. I try not to judge people's actions these days. War is not pleasant in the least and causes folks to fall into far different circumstances than they've ever experienced, such as mine and Alec's right now. Can you understand that?"

"Of course, Abby. I'll tell my girls to keep their mouths shut about your affairs. No one outside these walls need know."

"Well thank you, Maddy. That's not necessary but I understand. Come, kiss me goodnight."

Abby installed her man in his armchair in the bedroom and handed him a snifter of brandy. "Heavy, I need some help with the girls, please," she stated as she knelt at his feet. He was wearing only a white, ruffled shirt and she caressed his bared legs as she talked with him.

"How can I help, Angel?" he asked in concern. He knew from the tone of her voice that she was vexed.

"Well, it's time for me to face the music. Rose has always pecked away at me to allow her to play with me more intimately. I know it'd make her extremely happy if I returned her favors, or even just allowed her a bit more freedom with me. The same goes for June but a bit less so. Will you help me with Rose, maybe show me what to do and be there with me?"

Alec looked at her with understanding in his eyes. He'd noticed how Rose had hinted strongly with her affections and had seen her get shot down time and again by a reluctant Abby. Apparently, his Angel was finally willing to give in and explore herself a bit more sexually.

"I'm game for anything, as long as you're comfortable, lover. That's my main concern. I love those two dearly, but I don't want you pushed further than you want. You lay down the guidelines, not Rose or June," he said firmly.

"But you'll help me, Heavy? You'll show me the way until I get comfortable?"

He held out his arms and she climbed up in his lap. "Of course I will, Angel. I'd do anything for you, my sweet." He kissed her deeply, so deep her head spun and she gasped for breath.

"Thank you, lover. I'll need you for sure. It makes me nervous just thinking about it," she admitted shyly, and her face flushed in embarrassment as she imagined herself licking Rose's pussy while Alec watched from nearby.

"Just stay at my shoulder, I'll take care of you, sweetheart," he said gently and pulled her in for another long kiss.

Rose and June were in their room brushing out their hair when Abby knocked at the door, naked as the day she was born. She held out her hands to her friends, "Come, join us tonight," she said, with a tentative yet inviting smile. She led them to her room where Alec was sprawled comfortably in his armchair, his shirt unbuttoned completely and his long cock hanging formidably down his thigh.

He stood and held out a big hand, "June."

She went to him obediently, "Yes, Master," she breathed in excitement. He peeled the nightdress from her petite frame and propping her up with pillows, leaned her against the headboard of the bed.

"Rose, come." Again, he held out a hand and Rose slid seductively into his arms. He stripped her nightdress as well and picked her up bodily, then laid her down to recline on her back atop June. Her head lay next to June's as she laid on her, and Alec crawled between their legs to kiss them both tenderly. Abby was at his side, and as he switched from June to Rose, she kissed June gently, exploring another woman's mouth for the first time. June caught her breath in surprise, then tentatively returned her kisses, not wanting to scare her away by being too aggressive.

Alec pulled back from Rose and caught her breast in his warm hand, caressing it gently while she moaned in pleasure. Abby took the opportunity to kiss Rose like she had June.

"Hello, Miss Rose," she breathed, and licked her lips open with her tiny pink tongue. Rose's startled eyes met hers and Abby giggled. "Surprise, lover. I figured it was time to let you catch me. Just be patient with me, please."

"Oh, anything, sweetheart!" Rose exclaimed softly, then gently kissed her back, her eyes wide with excitement. Alec moved back in and Rose's face was covered in blonde and brown curls as the sexy couple playfully fought for possession of her hot mouth. Her nipples hardened quickly and her pussy clenched in excitement, releasing a flood of juice down her thigh as her lovers covered her in kisses. Ever so slowly, Alec worked his way down her neck and shoulders, his kisses and nibbles driving Rose mad with passion. Abby followed his lead as best she could, encouraged by Rose's sighs and moans of pleasure.

When they reached her firm tits, Alec took one nipple, then the other in his mouth, bringing them to full stiffness and leaving them wet with his saliva for Abby to enjoy. She shuddered at the taste and texture of Rose, something she'd never experienced before, and she found herself liking it. She followed him down to nuzzle and kiss Rose's hipbones and the basin of her pelvis until Alec pulled back slightly.

"Hold her, June" he ordered softly and took Rose's legs, holding them wide apart and pushing them up until June's hands caught them behind the knees, parting them even further. Abby gasped as Rose's pussy slicked open, she actually heard it as her lips peeled open to reveal her soaking wet center. In the lamplight, Abby watched excitedly as Alec extended his tongue and ever so gently licked the length of Rose's smoothly shaven pussy, drawing a passionate groan from her throat. He repeated himself several times while studiously avoiding her clit, causing her to groan in frustration and grind her hips on his face.

Fascinated, Abby leaned in and almost laying on Alec's side, pushed her golden head next to his. Steeling herself, she tentatively joined her tongue with his and together they shared her first taste of Rose's pussy. Her scent and taste were remarkable to Abby, so hot, wet and fresh that she found she wasn't repulsed at all, quite the opposite in fact. Alec winked at her and moved aside so she could take her time exploring Rose. Her tongue seemed to find a mind of its own and soon she dug it deep inside to scoop sweet juice from Rose's depths while her friend moaned out her appreciation from above. Rose's hands found her lovers' curly heads and she steered them both back to her center, almost whimpering in pleasure when two, hot tongues battled for possession of her wetness.

Alec was as excited as he'd ever been, and his long cock was a bar of steel trapped between his rigid abdominals and the mattress. He needed to do something or he was going to spray an early load on the sheets! While Abby continued driving Rose crazy with her amateur skills, he knelt and pressed his thick cock to the entrance of Rose's pussy. Abby pulled back to make room for him, thinking he was ready to fuck, but he caught a thick handful of her hair and steered her back to Rose.

"Keep it up, Angel, please," he growled, fighting his urge to slam deep in Rose and take her like a beast. He rested his cock in Rose's tight entrance and threw his head back in pleasure when he felt Abby's sweet tongue bathe his swollen cock head. She licked him greedily, tasting his slick, and slowly ran her tongue along his length, then back to finally tease Rose's clit mercilessly. Abby tried to recall the things she'd seen Alec and her friends do in the past and threw herself willingly into her new role. Alec started a series of short jabs that barely penetrated Rose, just enough to sink his cock head inside, only to retreat over Rose's protestations. Abby licked and sucked at the joining of her two lovers until they both were panting for breath and teetering on the edge of orgasm.