Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like the kitten that's getting the cream," she teased, and ruffled his curls.

"I'm feeling better than I have in a long while," he said honestly. "It reminds me of our days back at the cabin." She nodded in understanding and her eyes shown with love as she gazed down at her man. A sound from above drew their attention and they both gasped at the sight. June's and Rose's beautiful heads were together and they had their eyes closed as they enjoyed mindless pleasure. Rose's fingers were dancing on June's clit as she slowly increased the speed of her hip movements and ground herself on Alec's thick cock.

Abby actual heard his cock working inside her as his and June's sticky juices mixed together at their joining, making a sound like Maddy stirring a thick stew.

"I love watching you fuck them," Abby whispered in his ear, making him groan at the sound of her voice. "You give them such pleasure, they'll never forget you in a million years, big man," she complimented softly, as she watched Rose's fingers stir the white cream at their joining. June's little sounds of pleasure grew more rapid and a bit louder so Rose increased the speed of her fingers until they were flying over June's swollen clit.

Suddenly, she shuddered and shook as a massive multiple orgasm smashed into her, and with a cry of surrender, drove her hips down as hard as she could, impaling herself on eleven inches of iron hard cock.

Alec flexed his inner muscles and concentrated on inflating himself as large as possible while June came apart above him. Abby's eyes went wide in wonder at the sight of her friends pussy stretched beyond imagination around his massive girth, while hot juice gushed out of her pussy to flood his belly in a lovely mess. Rose hugged her tightly from behind and continued strumming her clit while June came again and again, crying out in unbearable pleasure.

Halfway through her final orgasm, June held her breath for too long as she was wont to do on occasion, and floating on clouds of bliss gently went limp, passing out cold in Rose's arms. Rose giggled and lowered her gently onto Alec's chest where he petted her and stroked her flanks until she jerked awake with a look of surprise on her face.

"Damn it," she cursed with a cute frown, "I did it again, what did I miss this time?"

Alec chuckled and held her tight, "Nothing, my love. Just a few sweet kisses." June nibbled his neck and slid boneless to his side, wincing as his still swollen cock popped free of her. A flood of their combined fluids spilled out of her to fill the channel between his rigid abs, drawing Rose's eyes like a beacon. Still astride his hips, she looked down at him with a wink.

"May I, kind sir?" she asked, cocking an eye at his rigid tool.

"Indeed, Madam. Help yourself," he growled, and filled his hands with her firm tits. Abby watched avidly as Rose scooped up the warm liquid on his belly and smeared it over her wet pussy, her own slit flooding as she heard Rose's fingers sloppily working inside herself while she prepped to take him in her tight tunnel. Abby groaned at the eroticism of the sight as she'd rarely seen anything so raw and sexual before. When Rose took him in hand and lowered herself on him, Abby felt the stirrings of an orgasm, even though her only form of stimulation was coming through her wide open eyes.

Alec was trying to pay attention to June, whom was whispering her advice for him to relax like she'd done the evening before. She petted his furred pectorals and ran her fingers through the crispy hair on his tight belly while he watched Rose slowly impale herself on his cock.

He stayed calm as Rose gently worked herself on him until she let out a little cry of orgasm. Abby watched intently as Rose masturbated herself while she rose and fell on his shaft, her thighs quivering as she came hard, riding him for a few more minutes until she'd milked the last dregs of pleasure for herself.

Sweat ran down her breasts to drip on his chest and she smiled lovingly at him. "What a stud, you sure fill a girl up, mister. You felt like you were in my lungs," she panted. He reached up to fill his hand with her auburn curls and pulled her down to lick the beads of sweat from her distended nipples. She squealed in pleasure and pressed herself to his face, loving the attention he was giving her. With a wriggle of her hips she discovered he was still hard as a poker inside her.

"Mmmm, still willing and able," she teased. He nodded and nipped her neck, then licked her ear wetly causing her to squeal and tighten around him involuntarily.

"Damn right, woman," he growled, much to her delight.

"I'm gonna give you three a show like you've never seen, are you up for that, stud?" she asked, and looked down at him with her sexiest expression, so beautiful that he was nearly at a loss for words. Abby and June were highly sexual creatures, he realized that fully, but Rose was in a league of her own. She was the most wanton and blatantly erotic woman he'd ever met, and she continued to shock him even after all these months, and he loved her for it. Without pulling off of him, she swiveled around to face his feet while still straddling his hips. He watched with wide eyes as she rose to her tiptoes and began slowly raising and lowering herself on his cock, the light from the candles illuminating the shadows between her thighs as she leaned down to spread herself wide for him to feast his eyes on.

Abby and June gasped at the sight of her taking a full eight inches of his length while a ring of white cream began to appear around his thick shaft, serving as an indicator of how deep she could comfortably take him. For long minutes she serviced him while he fought to stay calm. June went to his head, whispering little words of love in his ear, urging him to relax and let Rose bring him pleasure. Occasionally, Rose leaned forward, almost pulling him free of her tightness only to stop when the rim of his swollen head showed itself to his amazed eyes.

She knew that June would find the sight irresistible, and she was right, smiling when she felt June's wicked tongue slide in her slit to swirl around Alec's dripping cock head. Ever so slowly she again took him deep, then retreated to allow June to repeat her torment of him while he groaned in pleasure.

Abby was beside herself, the sight and sounds of the couple had her on the edge of orgasm just from watching them.

The sensation of June's tongue licking her pussy was too much for Rose and she began increasing the speed of her hips, taking his shaft deeper and deeper until she was grunting with every impact of his iron hard cock as she pounded him into her womb. June was forced to move back, and she again went to Alec. This time she kissed his eyes until he kept them closed, removing the extra stimulation his sight provided.

"Relax, Master," she whispered, reminding him of how good he'd felt the night before. He obeyed her and went slightly limp while she petted him in approval.

She nudged Abby and whispered softly, "Get ready, Rose will give you a delicious treat when he comes." Rose kept up a solid rhythm, groaning as her orgasm edged closer, and soon Alec's low growl was enough to send her into nirvana.

"It's happening again," he groaned in an almost painful voice. "Rose, I'm coming, sweetheart!" She immediately drove herself down as hard as she could with a deep grunt of effort. Abby gasped as Rose took Alec's full eleven inches in her pussy and ground herself down on him while she cried out in orgasm.

Alec's breath came out in a low, long bellow of pleasure, with Rose crying out again as she felt him flood her pussy with steaming hot cum. As long as he exhaled, cum poured from his balls into Rose's deepest depths. She barely had the wherewithal to recognize when he gave a mighty gasp and inhaled a gigantic breath. As he sucked in air, she raised off of him and his rock hard cock slipped free to slap down on his rigid abs in a splatter of man cum and pussy juice, with Abby jerking back in surprise as it pelted her face with liquid.

He exhaled with another otherworldly cry and another surge of cum flowed out in a huge stream to bathe his belly. Abby grabbed his streaming cock and took him deep in her mouth, she was so excited that when his thick cream hit her tongue she exploded in an orgasm that left her shattered, choking and coughing through the volume of cum that was pouring down her throat. She buried two fingers in her pussy and worked them furiously as she struggled to enjoy her orgasm and swallow everything her man offered at the same time. She had her head on his belly and his cock buried in her throat when Rose backed up slightly, an act that opened her up, showing her soaking wet pussy to all her lover's eyes.

June nudged her dark head next to Abby's blonde one, suspecting what Rose had in store. Rose's pussy quivered and clenched, then a veritable gush of Alec's cum poured out of her to spatter on his cock and balls, the erotic sight driving Abby to another orgasm that nearly destroyed her. June busily lapped up her gift and Alec nearly shouted as she licked and sucked his exposed shaft. Between Abby and June they sucked him dry, their small hands working together to milk his prodigious length until his toes curled and he was wincing in near pain.

Meanwhile, Rose had fallen beside him, panting from her exertions. "Enjoy the show, big fella?" she teased lightly as she petted his sweaty chest. He moaned and weakly kissed her.

"My heavens, woman. I'll never be the same man. However do you girls keep surprising me?" She wriggled in pleasure at his compliments and kissed him back. He watched with interest when she laid on her back, raising her knees high to spread them wide and cup a hand over her pussy. She hummed as she smeared his residual cum in and around her mound, purring at the sounds and sensations she was creating as she dug her fingers deep, working his seed to a creamy froth inside her. The squelching sounds she created were so erotic to his ears that his cock jerked sympathetically and a long stream of cum ran out to trickle down his thigh.

"I just love it," she declared happily, "so hot, sticky and yummy. I could do this everyday." June butted in to take her hand, and she licked Rose's fingers clean until they shone while Alec and Abby just shook their heads in wonder. Rose then picked up Alec's shirt and casually wiped herself before snuggling into Abby's side for a warm cuddle.

Eventually, they all relaxed and snuggled together in front of the fire. Abby, of course, was wrapped securely in Alec's strong arms as always, something June and Rose were more than used to. June made Alec her little spoon, clinging to his back like a limpet while Rose hugged her from behind. Soon after they dozed off, Maddy slid silently into the room and banked the fire, then set out a pitcher of water and four glasses for the lovers in case they awoke needing a drink. She tucked them under a large blanket and kissed each of their foreheads while they stirred slightly under her attentions.

The scent of their lovemaking filled the room, and Maddy wasn't immune. Her pussy was already soaked from listening in the hall to their prior activities, now the smell was driving her crazy. She spied Alec's white, ruffled shirt on the floor and she furtively snatched it up and took it with her. After she undressed in her room, she lay back on her bed and spread her legs wide. She'd swiped the longest, thickest carrot she could find in the kitchen and she played it gently up and down her dripping pussy while she brought Alec's shirt to her nose. The warm scent of him was highly intoxicating and she breathed it in while she rapidly thrust the carrot inside her tightness, bringing herself closer to orgasm.

She felt the wetness of his shirt on her cheek, and she caught the sweet smell of Rose's pussy mixed with his thick, man cum. With a whimper of lust she pushed it in her mouth, sucking the cloth frantically while her orgasm arrived from nowhere to smash her into oblivion. She felt the slickness and taste of his seed on her tongue just as she ran the carrot deep inside her pussy, the thick base splitting her wide open and she shrieked her pleasure into the stained linen.

As dawn broke the horizon, Maddy went in the parlor to awaken the foursome for breakfast. Her soft hand on his shoulder awoke Alec and his eyes flickered open to see her bent over him and he gave her a beautiful smile.

"Mmm, good morning, Miss Maddy," he said sleepily. She blushed deeply when he sat up and she caught the hot scent of him wafting from under his blanket. He took a cup of coffee from her hand and gave her a wink.

"We have a guest for breakfast this morning. I hope that's ok?" he asked.

"Of course, Master, I'll set an extra place. Also, I have water drawn for your baths. You have an hour until breakfast." she stated quietly while trying to avoid looking down at his naked torso.

"Thank you, Maddy, you're so good to us," he complimented, and she blushed again when he kissed her cheek. She took her leave and smiled to herself when she heard Alec tickling the girls awake, and rousing them for their baths. She was growing to love her new family more and more every day. Her step was lightened due to her own night's activities and she was feeling good about herself, so good in fact that she'd worn the new gingham dress that June had made for her. The bodice was cut quite low, barely hiding the dusky nipples that topped her magnificent tits, and she fidgeted a bit until she got the laces arranged just so to maximize her cleavage.

The now sparkling, clean crew assembled at the table just as the sentry announced their guest had arrived. Everyone but Alec and Maddy were surprised when Joseph entered the dining room. Alec made introductions all around. The girls were somewhat acquainted with him and Abby knew him quite well, but he was a fairly new face to the three maids. He was dressed in well worn but clean clothes, while his hair and beard needed some serious attention. The vivid scar on his face gave him a dangerous look that sent shivers of delight through Maddy, Mira and Sabra. He was a big man with an air of suppressed violence that stirred their female hormones in short order.

The maids were constantly sneaking quick looks of appreciation at his rough visage and muscular body, and while they served him they managed to brush against his broad shoulders or touch a brawny arm while pouring his drinks. Abby watched them closely and eventually she caught Alec's eye. He gave her a broad wink, confirming her suspicions that he was up to something nefarious.

She also noticed that Joseph had an extremely hard time trying not to stare at Maddy. With her low cut neckline and perky bottom, she was a vision of beautiful, middle aged womanhood as she bustled back and forth from the kitchen.

It was a pleasant meal, and everyone chatted lightly with Abby asking Joseph a few questions to loosen him up as he was obviously more than a little uncomfortable, having never spent much time in the big house. When they were finished, Alec invited him to the study where he closed the door for some privacy. Joseph was nervous as a cat because he had no idea why he'd been invited inside and was afraid of being upbraided for some violation he'd unknowingly committed.

"Thanks for coming in this morning," Alec began. "I'll get right to the point because I know you're a busy man. Do you enjoy your position here, Joseph?"

"Yes, Sir. I like the flexibility of it. I get to work and train with the boys in the militia, and when I'm not doing that, Mistress Abigail keeps me hopping on plantation business. There's rarely a dull moment." he replied.

"I'm glad to hear you're happy. Now, since George and William have left for war, I've been less than successful at spending time with the boys in the militia as I'm being pulled in two directions at once. I need a loyal man that is willing to ramrod the operation and keep the men in line. Can you be that man for me, Joseph?" Alec asked seriously.

"I can be, under one condition, Sir." Joseph said, in a firm tone of voice. It miffed Alec a touch, but he tamped down his temper, genuinely curious what the man's problem was.

"Go ahead, spit it out, man," he urged.

"Mistress Abigail has already asked for my loyalty and I've given it freely. I serve at her pleasure first and foremost." he said stoutly. Alec nearly burst out in laughter. His little Angel had jerked the rug from under him yet again! Finally, he cracked a smile that turned to a deep chuckle, surprising Joseph beyond words.

"Why don't I have a hard time believing that?" he laughed. "Abby is always two steps ahead of me."

"Or three, Sir. She's a remarkable woman and the men absolutely adore her," Joseph said proudly, and added to his statement. "Miss Rose and Miss June are well loved as well. They can do no wrong in our eyes. June attends to the men's wounds and Rose helps care for the children, she even gives them reading lessons on occasion."

Alec was floored. He'd been so busy attending to his spy business that he'd paid little attention to what his girls had been up to, and he felt humbled.

"I agree, Joseph. They're all remarkable and quite beautiful as well. So, have we a deal? Secondary to Mistress Abigail, you'll give me the support I need?"

"Yes, Sir. We have a deal." Joseph rose to his feet to depart, but Alec waved him to his seat.

"Now, for part two. I require more help of a highly sensitive nature," he said in a conspiratorial voice. Joseph scooted forward in his seat so he could hear better, curious to what the job may be.

"You may have noticed that I'm the only male in a house full of six women," Alec stated bluntly, "all of which have both emotional and physical needs."

Joseph rocked back in surprise and nodded his head in bewilderment, this conversation was taking a turn sideways and he looked at Alec in confusion.

"In a nutshell, I need a man to take some heat off of me. I can't work everyday with needy women fluttering about and rubbing on me like I'm a damn scratching post. It's disconcerting and more than frustrating, especially when Mistress Abby is first and foremost in my thoughts, can you understand where I'm coming from, Joseph?"

"No sir, I can't. It seems like quite a nice problem to have, in my opinion of course." he said honestly.

"Well trust me, it's not. Well, that's not really fair to say. I love women and all their lovely charms like any other man, however, with this damn war on I simply haven't the time to deal with it. Can you please move in the house and assist me with this vexing problem? If you could take breakfast and dinner with us and make your quarters here it would be invaluable to me."

Joseph got a faraway look on his scarred face as he thought for several moments. "You'll discuss this with Mistress Abigail, I trust?" he asked carefully. Alec smiled and shook his head ruefully.

"Yes, I will. If she has any issues, we'll nip our plan in the bud, but I'm quite sure she'll approve."

"Then I'm your man," Joseph said firmly, and stood to shake Alec big hand.

"Thank you, Joseph. You're a godsend. I look forward to getting you settled and in the saddle so to speak," he chuckled. "Oh, and one other thing. Every word spoken or events that happen in this house are not to leave these walls, be it intelligence of the war effort, Abigail's plantation business dealings, or personal matters of the heart. Information control is paramount."

"I understand, Sir. My lips are sealed," Joseph replied, and took his leave.

"Well, you naughty, naughty boy, Alec," Abby was saying with a giggle. "You've read my mind. I'd already told Maddy I'd look for a solution but you're way ahead of me," she said with a beautiful smile.