Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose broke first, and with a scream that nearly woke the house, came violently in Abby's mouth. Abby cried out in muffled surprise when Rose flooded her with hot, sweet, pussy juice. The sight of Abby's little pink tongue buried in Rose's tightness was too much for Alec and he released himself with a bull roar of pleasure. He came in geysers that instantly covered Rose's pussy and Abby's red lips in hot cum. Abby yelped and gamely began licking and sucking each massive spurt of cum as it splashed on Rose's soaking wet mound. Together, Rose and Alec deluged their woman in their combined juices, crying out in mutual pleasure as Abby's hot mouth sucked the very souls from their straining bodies. June watched from her seat behind Rose, stunned at the sight of her mistress eating her friend like she was born to it.

With a final, deep grunt of pleasure, Alec gritted his teeth and fired a last wad of cum that spattered Abby's cheek and ran down her chin to drip on Rose's flat belly. He settled back on his heels and caressed Abby's sexy body as she finished licking his seed from a satiated Rose. June reached down to gather up Abby and pulled her up for a sweet kiss and a sample of her lover's spendings. Happily, Abby let her have her way, and she kissed June back eagerly, wanting to share Alec's taste with her.

With a huge sigh of contentment, Alec collapsed beside his women and Abby snuggled next to June and Rose.

"Holy St Jude," Rose managed in a weak voice. "Wherever did that come from? I think you've destroyed me," she panted as she recovered from her amazing orgasm.

Abby giggled. "I guess you finally wore me down. Alec being there helped me out a lot, but I can't promise that happens every time," she admitted a bit shyly and glanced at Rose's still smoky eyes.

"You were wonderful together, sweetheart. I don't think I've ever felt the like." She pulled Abby close to whisper in her ear, "Especially when he came all over me and you licked it up, you were gorgeous." Rose caught her head in gentle hands and kissed her sweetly, savoring Alec's musk on her tongue. Abby moaned and returned it until her head swam, overwhelmed at the sensation and taste of her best friends lips.

"May I return the favor, sweetheart?" Rose asked quietly. Abby nodded hesitantly and glanced at Alec with uncertain eyes. He nodded and kissed her cheek.

"I'll be right here with you, Angel," he confirmed. "June, can you hold our lover, please?" June gladly opened her arms and legs to pull Abby's back to her front and she cradled her close, whispering calming words in her ear. Alec laid down between Abby's legs and spread them wide, then looked up at her with his sexy grey eyes. "We'll stop any time you get uncomfortable, ok?"

She nodded and bit her lower lip in consternation when Rose joined Alec at the fork of her thighs. Alec leaned in and tenderly licked her smooth pussy open, and she sighed at the familiar contact of his tongue. Rose simply caressed her smooth skin and watched as Alec slowly calmed his lover with gentle words and sweet lips. June kissed her cheek and palmed her firm breasts, doing her best to keep Abby as comfortable as possible as she explored the unknown.

Abby sighed and rolled her head back on June's shoulder. She was trying to relax but was having a difficult time. When she felt Rose's hair brush her inner thigh she jerked in surprise, then fighting the impulse to close her eyes tightly, looked down to see Alec pull back and allow Rose to slide in closer. Rose looked up at her with a question in her eyes, waiting until Abby gave her a tiny nod of assent. Rose gently kissed her smooth mound and nibbled the tight tendons that anchored her thighs on either side of her sweet pussy before delicately extending her little pink tongue.

Abby watched fascinated, yet trembling with anxiety as for the first time in her life a female tongue sampled her soft wetness. Rose sighed in pleasure as the scent and taste of Abby filled her nose and mouth. Abby was as exquisite as she'd ever dreamed, sweet, hot, and fresh on her palate.

"Mmm, you're delicious," Rose moaned softly between tiny licks as she sampled Abby's ambrosia. Ever so slowly Abby was able to relax, especially when Alec joined Rose, and together they nibbled and sucked her sweetness until Abby was nearly delirious with pleasure. June softly caressed her firm tits, plucking her nipples as her orgasm slowly rose within her until she was writhing her hips and cradling her lover's curly heads in her hands. As she crested, Alec took over and sucked her clit into his mouth, flogging it gently with his warm tongue until she came hard, her wetness pouring down his throat as he eagerly fed at her sweet spring.

Abby cried out in passion and offered herself to him completely by spreading her thighs as wide as possible and thrusting her mound into his face repeatedly. Rose watched avidly from below as her best friend's pussy clenched and pulsed with each contraction of her inner muscles as she came on her man's face in a long, continuous spasm of pleasure. June murmured words of love in Abby's ear as she finally relaxed, little aftershocks shaking her body as she reluctantly pushed Alec away.

"Too much, lover, please!" she begged as her clit became too sensitive for the touch of his tongue. Reluctantly, he pulled back, then kissed his way up her body to nuzzle into her and squeeze her tightly.

"Are you ok?" he asked gently. She nodded and looked at him with misty eyes.

"I've never felt closer to you all," she replied softly. She turned her head to kiss June, then pulled Rose to her and tasted herself on her lips. "Sweetheart, thank you. You felt wonderful."

Rose smiled tenderly and kissed her back. "I loved it, you're absolutely delicious, my love. June and I have a gift for you and Alec, can we play a bit more with you?" Abby looked to him and he nodded, communicating that he was game as long as she was comfortable.

"Of course, sweetheart. We'd be happy to." June wriggled joyously and Rose giggled at her antics.

"Alec, hold Abby as June did. We have a treat for you both," Rose commanded with a mischievous smile. He put two pillows behind his back and reclined on the headboard while Rose settled Abby on top of him with her trim little bottom riding on his firm abs and her head nestled next to his on his broad shoulder. June took Abby's legs and spread them wide, them bid Alec to put his hands behind her knees to keep her spread open. Rose and June both gasped at the erotic sight before them. Abby's dripping pussy was hovering just above the massive, semi-hard cock that swung out horizontally, levitating between her slim thighs.

The girls laid side by side between the couple's legs and began teasing them with tender kisses and caresses. Alec hardened quickly and soon his cock was a bar of steel that protruded straight up beside Abby's pussy. June licked and sucked his balls and shaft while Rose paid homage to Abby's wet center. For several minutes they feasted on the two until they were both purring in pleasure and Alec's hips started thrusting lightly as he searched for more friction on his swollen cock head. June raised her head and slid up to whisper in his ear.

"Ah, ah, Master." she tutted with a giggle, "No seeking your own pleasure. You must be still and let us bring it to you. If you disobey, we'll stop until you mind your manners." She gave him her sexiest look along with a quick wink and he was rendered helpless.

"Yes, Miss June," he said with a low chuckle. "I shall obey."

"Good, the same goes for you, Mistress." she commanded, barely maintaining a straight face as she ordered her owner around. Abby smiled at her sweetly.

"I too, shall obey. Have your way with us, sexy girl," she purred. Abby was feeling much more secure now, especially with her man's arms holding her close. Alec gasped when June's tiny fist gripped his cock and slowly pushed him inside Abby's tight entrance. His swollen head was dripping with her saliva which helped lubricate his entry. Abby cried out when his thickness spread her impossibly wide, her thin membranes stretched to their absolute maximum as she struggled to take him.

"Ah, so big," she groaned, "every time is like the first."

"I'm sorry, Angel," he whispered in her ear as he slid deeper, wrenching a guttural moan from her throat. Abby jerked in response as Rose's hot tongue bathed her pussy stretched so tightly around his pulsating shaft, tasting the two lovers' combined juices as they mingled to run down his formidable length.

June took over Alec, licking and sucking his exposed shaft and balls while Rose serviced Abby. Whenever the couple tensed up or chased the teasing tongues with their thrusting hips, Rose and June would back off until they relaxed, then resume their attentions. Occasionally, June would break off and rise up to whisper in their ears.

"Relax, my darlings. Just relax and breath. Let it come to you and don't chase it," she crooned softly while caressing their faces and kissing them tenderly.

Abby's orgasm arrived first, slowly swelling inside her until she exploded in her first, female induced multiple orgasm. Alec's big hands held her thighs wide allowing Rose full access to her swollen clit which she gently bathed again and again with her hot tongue while Abby lost all thought, locked in a rictus of unending pleasure. June gasped in surprise as Abby flooded Alec's cock shaft in sweet juice, flowing over her tongue to almost pour off his tight ball sack. She lapped it up hungrily which increased Alec's pleasure as she took each testicle tenderly in her mouth to suck it clean.

For nearly a minute and a half Abby's pleasure tore her to pieces while Rose never slowed or stopped her rhythmic tongue movements, bringing Abby to her peak time and again until she was panting for breath and utterly destroyed. She took Rose's auburn head in her hands and weakly pushed her away.

"I just can't, no more. Please, Rose," she begged. Rose met her eyes and gave her a beautiful, smoky smile, her red lips gleaming with Abby's sweet, sticky cum.

Abby tugged her up and kissed her deeply, loving her own taste on Rose's wet mouth. "Thank you, sweetheart," she breathed, then fell back weakly on her man's broad, furry chest. Rose leaned in and kissed him as well, giving him her wet tongue to suck and taste.

"You're next, big man," she teased and inched her way back down Abby's body to address him. His huge cock was still buried half-way in Abby, glistening in her wetness. Rose lifted Abby's hips just enough for him to pop free from her and slap down on her flat belly in a spatter of pre-cum. Even though he was behind Abby, his formidable length still stretched up past her pussy to her dimpled belly button, bringing a gasp of amazement from June and Rose. No matter how many times they'd seen his rampant cock, he always shocked them with it's massive thickness and length.

Rose split Abby's pussy wide with her fingers and wedged his shaft firmly between her soaking wet lips, then she licked him from his balls to quivering crown, stopping to swirl her tongue on either side of him to give Abby a hint of pleasure as well. When he flexed his hips and thrust helplessly upward, June went to his head and cradled his face between her big tits.

"Hush now, Master. Relax, you must obey, remember?" With eyes closed, he nodded and she felt him grow limp in her arms. "There you go, Master. Let Rose bring you pleasure." She fed him a hard, mocha colored nipple and he nursed gently while Rose resumed her ministrations to him and Abby ran her soft hands over his flanks and thighs. Together, the three women surrounded him in sensation, smell and taste. For nearly fifteen minutes they made gentle love to him until his orgasm rose from afar, gathering in his loins and slowly building to a crest that threatened to destroy him.

He took a huge sobbing breath just as June again sought to keep him relaxed and under her control. "Breath, Master. Don't chase it, let Rose bring it to you," she whispered. She felt him go almost disturbingly limp and he let out his breath in a long groan that never seemed to end. Rose was bathing the bottom side of his head with her tongue, long slow swirls that caused him to swell bigger than she'd ever seen before. He was almost an ugly purple color, and massively swollen veins ran the length of him, pulsing with each strong beat of his heart.

Rose let out a surprised squeal as cum began pouring out of him. Not spraying in thick jets like a man normally would, but running in a thick stream that seemed like it wouldn't stop. She kept herself in control though and continued swirling her tongue on him in the same gentle rhythm. His groan finally stopped and his chest shuddered as he drew in another deep breath, only to release it again in a long guttural cry of ecstasy. His cock had nearly stopped streaming liquid between his breaths, but it resumed gushing hot cum as he exhaled and Rose was struck again at the huge amount pouring from his swollen head.

June and Abby heard her muted sounds of wonder and craned their necks to watch. Abby's belly was completely covered in his thick seed and it continued to pour unabated down her groin to soak his huge balls. Again, the flow of cum slowed as he gathered another deep breath, then he relaxed and exhaled with another deep cry of pleasure. Rose's tongue never stopped in her quest to please him and it was coated in his thick, white cum as he again poured himself out until he went completely limp, panting for air and nearly unconscious.

Abby reached a small hand down to run it through the pond on her tight belly, then she caught him in her slick fist and pumped his cock, milking the remaining seed from his now spent shaft. He shuddered at the sensation and moaned deliriously.

"What did you witches do to me? I've never cum like that in my life."

Rose didn't answer him for she was mildly in shock and still taking in the amazing sight of how much cum was running off her two lovers. Like a magnet, it drew her in and she began licking and sucking it from Abby's smooth belly, moaning in satisfaction at the rich taste of him. June joined her and together they serviced Abby and Alec until they were both limp and satisfied, almost put to sleep by the girls' loving attention.

Eventually, Abby turned to face Alec and she laid on his chest, kissing him sweetly while Rose and June cuddled up on either side of them. June threw a big blanket over them all to keep them warm and little sighs of contentment filled the room until Alec suddenly stirred in alarm.

"June, my sweet. We ignored you and didn't make you cum tonight. Would you like to play some more?" he asked, abashed and ashamed that he'd forgotten her.

"No, Master. Being with you and Abby was enough for me. Your pleasure is mine," she said softly, and lovingly kissed his neck. Together, the foursome slept the night away, their dreams filled with hope and promise for the future.

The following day, Abby went to Alec's study to collect him for lunch, passing Mira and Sabra along the way. She peeked in the door to see him sitting at his desk and mumbling expletives in his short beard. He was dressed in a white, ruffled shirt and his typical more than tight trousers, and he looked scrumptious. She walked in quietly and slid onto his lap, then kissed him softly.

"What's wrong, Heavy. Is your workload troubling you? I heard you cursing up a storm in here."

He frowned and released a deep sigh. "Oh, Abby. It's these maid servants nowadays. I can't seem to keep them off my back. Every time I get busy they want to check on me, or bring me something such as food or drink. And they're forever rubbing their tits and asses on me like I'm a scratching post. It's disconcerting as hell!" he complained. "I can't play stud to the entire household you know, you three beauties are all I can handle."

Abby had to bite her knuckles to stop her laughter. He still had little idea of the effect he had on the females around him. Sometimes he asked for favors and was surprised at how easily they were awarded, but other than that he generally had no clue. He did however manage to pick up on her amusement.

"What's so funny, little girl? Are you making fun of my predicament?" he asked sternly, but with a twinkle in his eye. In a heartbeat, he took her over his knee and was spanking her little ass with a wooden ruler while she shrieked in imagined pain. While she struggled, she managed raise her skirts and deliberately bare her bum for him and she moaned as he stung her a couple times with his ruler, leaving red stripes on her firm cheeks.

"Oh, Master Alec, please stop!" she yelped in laughter, but her eyes grew heavy with passion as she looked up at him with a flushed face and rumpled blonde curls. He palmed her red ass and soothed it with his hand until she writhed on his thigh. His fingers dipped in her deep cleft and found it dripping with slick, and she shivered when she saw him raise them to his lips for a taste.

"Mmmm, so wet already," he mused. "I may use this ruler more often to maintain order around here." She was shocked at how quickly she'd gotten aroused at his spanking and wanted more. This was a side of herself she wasn't aware of, she thought in some alarm, but threw caution to the wind. She couldn't stop her hand from reaching back to pinch the sensitive inside of his thigh, hard.

"You can try, Master, but you better be quick!" she teased and playfully scrambled for safety while he cursed the pain of her pinch. She didn't even make it half way off his lap before she was pinned securely with her skirts thrown over her head and his big hand wielded the ruler on her bared skin with great effect. She shrieked and cried to no avail as he continued on, laying light, red stripes across the width of her jiggling little ass cheeks. The blows were louder than they were painful and she realized he was striking her utmost care, but the excitement of it all had her soaking his knee in pussy juice almost instantly.

He was also surprised how fast his cock stood to attention, it was hard as steel and seeking escape from his tight trouser leg just moments after he bared her ass.

Abby always took pride in being aware of her surroundings and consequently was generally quick on her feet, so to speak. For months she'd been after Alec to play rough with her and manhandle her like he'd done to Rose at one time, but he steadfastly denied her, citing his love and concern for her as a refusal to cause her undue pain. Thinking quickly, she realized that if she played her cards right she might coerce him to a bit of rougher play. She increased her struggles and thrashed about on his lap while sinking deeper into her role as slave.

"Master! I shan't obey no matter what you say!" she hollered theatrically and rudely pinched his thigh again, harder this time than before. He roared in surprised pain and this time the strikes of his ruler drew real fire across the backs of her thighs. Her own cries grew shrill as the new pain registered and she began to wonder if she may have overplayed her hand a bit.

"If you continue beating me, there'll be no more pussy for you, Master! No more!" she cried loudly.

"You think not, slave girl?" he ground out from between clenched teeth, and dropped his ruler to introduce his rough palm to her reddened ass repeatedly, spanking her soundly as her cries of pain grew louder. "You would threaten your master?" he asked, in a low growl. Her struggles became more violent and he immediately stopped swatting her ass and released his grip on her, still afraid of hurting her. She struggled to her feet and managed to give him a quick wink before she bent over his desk and hiked her skirts to bare her ass for him.

Unbeknownst to them both, the study doorway was filled with five women whom were gawking in the greatest of surprise at the proceedings. June, Rose, Maddy, Mira and Sabra were goggle eyed and staring as Abby cried out again to her master.