Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of," he grumped. "My solution, in the form of Joseph has told me that his loyalties lie with Mistress Abigail first and foremost, and that I must come to you for approval."

Abby broke out in a joyful laugh that had him cracking his cranky facade in short order. She was absolutely radiant today and she stole his heart yet again with her beautiful personality and stunning good looks.

"Will you please take the time to set him up in the house? Maybe June can get him comfortable with our ways. She seems to excel at that sort of thing," he asked as she slid onto his lap.

She nipped his ear and kissed his neck, "Of course, my love. Consider it done. I sure hope he and Maddy hit it off. From the way they were eyeballing each other at breakfast, we shouldn't have to push them too hard."

Abby asked June to supervise moving Joseph in, and typical of most militia men, he had scarce belongings. June took note and promised herself to make him some new and better fitting clothing. She took pride in the household's appearance and was constantly mending their clothing or fashioning new as they needed it. She put him in the largest guest room with the biggest bed, envisioning that soon the three maids would be keeping him busy in the evenings and nights to come. She wriggled in pleasure as she thought of how she'd love to watch them together as they shared themselves for the first time.

He was agog at the opulence of the house, having never been inside it past the dining room and parlor. It was really rather run down and needed attention, but from his perspective as a simple soldier, it was enormous and almost overbearing. June sent him to the washroom and soon he was flaming with embarrassment as she insisted on undressing him and installing him in a tub of steaming water. She admired his broad shoulders from behind as she took his shirt off, exclaiming quietly at the scar on his back just above his shoulder blade. When she moved to his front and knelt to unbuckle his belt she saw the old entrance wound. It was a jagged bullet hole that narrowly missed his collar bone. She stood on her tiptoes and ran a gentle finger over it, then kissed it tenderly, much to his discomfort and surprise.

"I have one too," she said softly, and pulled her collar down to expose her similar wound, one that still ached and burned on occasion. He touched it with a big finger and frowned.

"A lady such as yourself should never be wounded, you're to be treasured and protected, always," he said gruffly.

She giggled to lighten the mood. "Oh, I'm no lady I can assure you. I'm simply a slave girl, fortunate to serve this family, which now apparently you're a part of."

She knelt again and smiled up at him as she unbuckled his belt and lowered his trousers. Her eyes trailed admiringly down the defined adonis muscles that pointed the way from his hipbones to a massively thick prick. So thick that it quite literally took her breath away. He was limp, probably from embarrassment, but it was painfully obvious he held more girth than Alec and his balls were huge, undoubtedly full of delicious seed she thought naughtily. His length however was shorter, perhaps five inches while flaccid, but June had the impression that he'd grow substantially when called upon though.

Tearing her attention from his manhood, she urged him into the tub and busily scrubbed him down while she chatted gaily with him, enquiring of his birthplace and childhood as she tried to make him more comfortable. He was almost in shock at his sudden change of lifestyle, but he adjusted quickly and was soon enjoying himself immensely. She trimmed his hair and razored away his beard, leaving him with a dashing goatee that added to his dangerous and dark good looks. She left him soaking with a few words to think upon.

"I understand you're to take care of our three maids in all ways, Joseph?"

He turned to look at her, stunned at her candor. She giggled and kissed his cheek as she sat on a stool behind him.

"We speak plainly here most of the time and can be a bit shocking on occasion. Please honor the girls' wishes when it comes to intimacies. I don't want them hurt or frightened, understand?"

"Yes, Miss June. I'm new at this but I'll do my best to take care of them." he replied, still off balance at her words.

"Good, you come to me with any problems that may arise, no matter how small, ok?"

"Yes, Miss June." She giggled and kissed his cheek again, liking that he called her Miss, even though she was slave.

She couldn't resist and ran her hands down his thickly furred and muscular chest to feel the firmness of his pectorals. "I'm sure they'll love you. You're a sexy, handsome man and the girls need that badly. I'll leave you now and send Maddy in. From now on she'll serve you and take care of all your needs, no matter how trivial. Please allow her to do what she does best, it makes her happy. Welcome to the house, Joseph." She startled him with a sweet kiss on his lips, then rose up and departed. He watched as she left, mesmerized by the swing of her little round bottom and wondered what the bloody hell he'd gotten himself into.

June spoke to Maddy in the hallway. "Be brave my sweet. Joseph is awaiting you. He seems like a very nice man beneath the scars and rough exterior. I hope you like him."

"Did Mistress Abby bring him here for the maids? She said she'd try to do something for Mira and Sabra," Maddy asked uneasily.

"I've no idea. Alec invited him to live with us, that's all I know. I encourage you to get close to him though. A hard man is a good thing to have. I don't know what I'd do without George and Alec," June exclaimed, tears building in her eyes at the thought of how much she loved her men.

Maddy nodded in understanding and the two beauties shared a tight hug. "Go get him, honey," June teased and kissed her lips tenderly.

Maddy shyly approached her new charge and asked him to stand so she could dry him off. His face flamed red as he stepped from the tub to drip on the rug. She knelt before him and starting at his feet toweled her way up his stout legs until she reached his intimidating cock. He roughly tried to take her towel, insisting he could do it himself. She hastily snatched it back, then apologized profusely.

"I'm sorry, Master. It's my job and I must do it. Please allow me to finish." she said, in a voice small with fear. Remembering June's words of advice, he relented and tried to relax. Maddy's mind was awhirl at her new predicament, but she kept her wits about her and remembered her promise to herself, to be more like her Mistress, strong and decisive in all things. She straightened her back and looked at his rugged face while she took him in her hands to dry around his thick cock and low hanging balls. He gasped in surprised pleasure at her touch and became semi-tumescent in just a few moments.

She smiled at him bravely, then moved on, standing up to reach his torso and shoulders, loving how his firm muscles felt beneath her gentle touch. Like June, she touched his scars, wondering how he received them and the terrible pain he must have went through. It hurt her heart and she felt a warmth grow in her breast for him, even though they'd just met. When she knelt to dry his backside, she couldn't resist squeezing his firm ass slightly, giggling to herself as he unconsciously flexed his cheeks in response to her touch.

Regretfully, she finally finished and went outside to gather his freshly washed clothes from the line. On her return she insisted that she dress him fully, getting his belt adjusted to her liking and his shirt tucked in properly. She blushed fiercely when he boldly kissed her cheek and asked if she'd care to accompany him for a ride the following day. She lowered her eyes modestly and nodded her acceptance. For the rest of the day she was nearly worthless as she wandered the house, floating on a cloud of happiness.

Abby noticed immediately and smiled to herself. Maddy was indeed doing better and it pleased her to no end. Joseph went to her and asked if he could borrow the wagon for his and Maddy's date tomorrow.

"Of course, Joseph. You're part of our family now, you needn't ask."

"Thank you, Mistress Abigail. It's kind of you."

"Joseph, please call me Abby, I insist. As I said, you're family, and I shall call you Joe. Is that ok?"

"Yes, Miss, er, Abby. That's fine with me," he stuttered awkwardly. Her beauty and kind demeanor still made him uncomfortable, probably because like most men he was head over heels in love with her, and had been since the day he'd first laid eyes on her.

The following day, the couple had a lovely time exploring the plantation. June had fixed them a picnic basket and they spent the entire afternoon together. Just before they headed back, Joseph took Maddy beneath a huge oak tree and kissed her for the first time. She timidly accepted his kiss, then after a few moments returned it with a ferocity that stunned him. She was starved for the touch of a man and she took all that he offered. Still awkward with her, he gently slowed her down and she happily relented, satisfied for the moment.

Maddy insisted on being home in time to prepare supper, and while she did so, Abby pulled him aside to ask him how the day went. She was happy to see a new spark in his eye and a pep in his step that hadn't been there earlier. She mentally patted Alec on the back for a job well done. The happiness of her home meant a lot to her and she was well on her way to satisfaction.

After supper, Alec and his women gathered in the parlor as they tended to do for an evening smoke and drinks. Abby was snuggled next to Alec on the couch, while Rose pillowed her head in his lap and read a book. June was sitting between his knees and knitting a cap for one of the many orphaned children when Joseph walked silently in the room. Alec offered him a seat and rang the service bell. Mira responded and took Joseph's request for a whiskey which she delivered with her usual aplomb and flirty attitude. She too was becoming enamored with their new guest and vied for his attention. He gave her a polite smile and thanked her before she left the room.

Alec smiled to himself as he watched Joseph's eyes take in the scene before him. Alec looked quite happy and comfortable while draped in his harem of beautiful women and it intrigued Joseph to no end. Soon, Joseph took his leave and went to bed while female giggles sounded in the parlor after his departure.

Abby scolded her girls between her own fits of laughter. "Now don't make fun of the poor man. He just needs time to adjust to our ways. You must admit we're an odd bunch," she said, loyally in his defense. "Let's encourage his girls to make him more comfortable and help him fit in. He's a good man and he deserves an honest try."

Rose and June nodded in respect of Abby's opinion and sheepishly agreed. They remembered how strange it'd been when Abby first chose to share her man, and they knew it could be a stressful time for all involved until they'd adjusted to their new circumstance. Alec chuckled to himself, the shackles of responsibility were gradually dropping from him and he liked the feeling.

The next morning after breakfast, Joseph cornered Alec in his study.

"So, about last evening, Mr. Greene," he began.

"It's Alec, please."

"Ok, Alec. About last evening. Is that how it is with you and the three ladies? You're all, um, companions?"

"Yes, Joseph. We live and sleep together. Everything a normal couple would do except we're a foursome. It's a long story and somewhat complicated, but George and William insisted that we take up our old ways until they return. I love those three girls dearly and would do anything for them."

"And you expect me to do the same with Maddy, Mira, and Sabra?"

"I don't expect you to do anything if you don't desire, but I hope you do. Everyone must be in it willingly, or it won't work and hard feelings will arise."

"I see," Joseph said thoughtfully. "And the maids all know of your, um, relationships?"

"Oh yes, in fact I believe they want to emulate us, hence the problem of them rubbing on me like a damn cat every chance they get," Alec said with a chuckle. "I love them like family, but there's only so much of me I'm willing to share."

"I'm sure I like Maddy, she's certainly a smart and beautiful woman," Joseph mused, "I'm not too sure about the others yet."

"Let me give you some advice. Maddy is their senior and pretty much runs the house. She'll allow them to be with you if she desires. If not, well, we'll have to see what happens." Alec replied thoughtfully. "Just please do your best to keep them off my back. And another thing, if you want company in the parlor tonight, invite them. They'd be ecstatic to join us."

Joseph did exactly that, and he was joined by his new ladies on the loveseat. Mira sat between his legs and as she'd noticed June do the night before, and was knitting a garment of clothing. Maddy cuddled up next to him and put her head on his thick shoulder in contentment, while Sabra sat at her side. Showing her sweet demeanor, June moved next to Mira and helped her figure out a complex pattern in her knitting while Joseph spread his knees wide to accommodate the two beauties. The men chatted about the day's events while Abby and Rose listened sleepily. By all accounts they looked like a large, happy family and Abby heaved a sigh of contentment. Alec felt her move and he leaned in to kiss her sweetly.

"Well done, my love. Well done." he whispered while she gave him a smile that melted his heart.

"Take me to bed, Heavy. I need some loving." she said softly, and kissed him until his toes curled. He picked her up and carried her down the hall while the other companions readjusted their seats. Maddy rose, and bravely taking Joseph's hand led him to his room, then firmly shut the door behind them. Mira and Sabra were looking at a loss until June took them in her arms.

"Patience, my loves. Maddy needs a little time with Joseph." The two mulatta maids nodded in understanding, but they were obviously unhappy with their situation.

"Go to bed, little ones," June ordered. "Tomorrow is another day and we'll see what it brings for you."

Maddy stood before her man and slowly unlaced his shirt, baring his skin to her hot gaze in the candlelight. She traced the scar on his shoulder, then tenderly kissed the one on his face. He tried to wrap his arms around her but she captured them and held them at his sides.

"Allow me, please Master," she whispered. She knelt and tugged his boots free, then unbuckled his belt and slowly worked his trousers down, giggling softly when his cock swung free to tap her chin as it rose rapidly to greet her. When he was naked, she loosened the laces at her bodice and pulled it down to free her big, firm breasts. He gasped in delight when they appeared before him, her nipples already hard and wanting.

"Sweet Maddy," he said softly.

"Yes, Master."

He cupped her head in his hands and ran his fingers through her long curls. "I've not been with a woman for longer than I can remember. Please be patient with me," he said softly. Already, he was filled with excitement and knew he wouldn't last long at all. He was worried about spending himself too soon and disappointing her.

"Don't worry, Master. I'm here to serve you in all ways," she breathed, and gave him a beautifully submissive smile that spurred a long stream of pre-cum to drip from his cock and alight on her breast. He gasped when she took him in both hands and opened her mouth wide. She was shocked at his thickness as her fingers didn't come close to encompassing his shaft, to the point that she doubted she could fit him in her mouth. He watched in fascination as she flattened her tongue and laid his swollen head on it, narrowly missing his crown with her sharp, white teeth. He'd never had a woman suck his cock before, and the sight of it finally happening to him was almost too much for his fevered mind.

He twitched and jerked at first contact, but she held him steady in her hands and gently swirled her tongue on the bottom side of his swollen glans while he oozed enough pre-cum to coat her taste buds with his essence. In less than thirty seconds he was helplessly lost and couldn't hold his orgasm back any longer. She recognized the signs and pulled away slightly.

"Let me taste you, Master," she whispered up at him. "Please." She again swirled her tongue under and around his pulsating cock head and he lost control completely. He let out a mighty groan of pleasure and released himself in her mouth. She jerked as the first mighty blast of hot cum spattered in the back of her throat, but quickly recovered and kept her mouth open and tongue working as he came violently. She choked and coughed on the sheer volume he flooded her with, so much that it poured down her chin to coat her breasts with white cream.

He panted and sweated above her when she clamped her mouth tightly around him, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked the very soul from his body. His knees went weak and he gripped her head for balance while she hummed her satisfaction at the hot taste of him in her mouth. His eyes widened in wonder when she opened her mouth while keeping his cock head in place on her tongue. She milked his length and he groaned at the erotic sight of his cum pouring over her tongue to run down her throat while she swallowed eagerly.

When he was completely spent, she laid him back on the bed and finished disrobing herself. He watched, entranced by her beautiful curves as she bared herself to his gaze. He had very little time with women, other than visiting a whore on the rare occasion he couldn't stand relieving himself with his right hand anymore, and they were generally quick and to the point visits. Tonight was a completely new experience, one that he was looking forward to immensely.

Maddy paused for a quick thought before joining him on the bed. She asked herself what her mistress would do, would she be bold and take what she wanted or lie still and let her man have his way with her? She decided she'd be bold, and not giving herself chance to overthink it, she bravely climbed astride Joseph and surprising him completely, buried him in sweet kisses, so much that she had him gasping for air as she nearly sucked his tongue from the roots.

She raised up and fed him her magnificent breasts, steering one turgid nipple at a time into his ravenous mouth. She sighed in pleasure as he tugged at her like a thirsty child, while her wet pussy dripped her juices on the planes of his taut belly. She wanted so badly to impale herself on his staff and find her nirvana, but she recalled how Nathan had pleasured her with his mouth and the ecstasy it had brought to her. Joseph watched with interest, wondering her intention when she sat up, then worked her way north, straddling his chest, then his head, and finally settled her hands on the headboard to lower her smooth, wet mound over his face.

He'd heard of such business before but had never dared try it, mostly because his bedmates had been whores and he'd no desire to do so with them. Tonight however, was different and he tentatively stuck out his tongue, brushing it lightly the length of her dripping slit and eliciting a wonderful sigh of contentment from his lover. He repeated his actions over and over while she slowly nestled down until she was grinding herself on his upturned face. He had no idea where or what a clitoris was but thankfully she did. She cupped her hands under his head and rubbed herself vigorously over his sucking mouth and chin until she erupted in a climax that shattered her mind and soaked his face in her hot, female cum.

He continued as best he could until her movements slowed, then finally stopped. She peeled herself off his face and scooted down until she could lick his lips and suck her juices from his tongue. He loved how she writhed and wriggled atop him, moaning as she lost herself in his taste and hers. His big hands caressed her big tits and palmed her firm ass, all the while marveling at his good fortune. He'd learned more in the last thirty minutes than he'd scraped up in the few cheap and dirty sex acts he'd participated in.