Daughter, Secretary, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looks a bit surprised.

I explain, "My home schedule just changed and for the playoffs, I can make it. What do we do for uniforms?"

Jim, still shocked, "You a 2X?"

I nod yes.

Jim says, "I will get you a shirt. Then it's just black sweats, shorts, or baseball pants. This is a league of 25+ guys, it's not too formal but Fred likes to beat his buddies. Next game is Wednesday at 6:30 PM. What position do you play?"

I reply, "I pitched in high school but in the minors, I played first base, right field, and center field. In fastpitch softball, I am a catcher. In this league, I can fill in where you want help, even if it is on the bench. Can you steal bases in this league?"

Jim laughs, "No stealing, it's a friendly league."

I eagerly reply, "Ok, I will be there early to shag balls, it's been a while, I could use the practice."

Jim leaves. I am trying to look calm and normal, however, I am anything but. It has been 17 years since I have played. I can't wait to get out there and see if I can do anything. I take off a bit early from work. It is a nice Friday afternoon, almost nobody is around.

On the way out I say to Suzi, "I am taking off early today. You might as well do the same, nobody is here."

Suzi asks with a smile, "Batting cages?"

I blush, "Small company huh?"

Suzi is laughing, "Oh yes. You shocked a bunch of people today. They thought they knew you."

I smile at Suzi and apologize, "I am sorry for not telling you about Eve. Have a nice weekend, I am going to hurt some baseballs."

Suzi knowingly replies, "Have a nice weekend Larry."

I go to a batting cage I know; the first round is pathetic. A mere 60 MPH and I am whiffing on most everything. The second set of balls is miserable. The third is bad. Then it clicked, I go back to my minor league days. I am in the zone, the ball slows to a crawl, I crush it. Like a laser beam, it shot out of the area. The next five sets, I do the same.

I turn up the speed on the next set. Two more misses and then laser after laser after laser, the balls leave my bat feeling poorly. There is a crowd watching now. The owner turns up the speed and keeps them coming. He reminds me of some mechanics. Crack after crack, the balls fly out.

Finally, I am have had enough.

The owner proudly says to me, "That was one heck of a show. I remember you, I was in another dugout, but we all read the newspapers."

Now he is addressing the crowd, "Kids, that is about as perfect a swing as you will ever see. If you emulate that swing, you will play in the major leagues."

Almost immediately, all the cages are full, the owner is giving tips and reminding them of what they saw. Time to go. I notice Suzi and Jim in the parking lot. I don't look at them. I must have put on one hell of a show.

Suzi's point of view:

I excitedly call Eve, "Hey girl! Your dad left work early. I followed him to some batting cages. Everyone was watching as he put on a show. He will be playing Wednesday, I will pick you up about 5:00 and take you out for dinner."

Eve is gushing with love, "Suzi, thank you for everything. Bye."

I need my hair and nails done then a waxing, I want to be perfect.

Eve's point of view:

I pick up my phone, dial Dawn, "Hey Dawn, it's me. I need your help."

An excited Dawn asks, "Sure, how are you?"

I explain, "I am fine. I am setting up my dad on a date tomorrow and telling him he is going with me. I need my hair done but without him knowing. Can you help me about 2 - 3:00 PM? Your hair is always so awesome. I will send my dad out when you are ready."

A sad Dawn says, "No problem, it's easy to make you cute. Who is the lucky girl?"

I happily reply, "His secretary. I found out a lot yesterday about his work and she has been a huge help. I think he might go for her. If not, you are next."

I knew that would motivate her.

Dawn is now happy again, "Ok, got to run, see you tomorrow. Bye."

I reply, "Bye."

Chapter 4 - Date Night

Larry's point of view:

Saturday

After my morning run and shower, I pick up Eve and put her on the couch. She is dangerous on crutches, it's easier to carry her. She seems to like it. I make breakfast and bring two plates out, we eat together.

Eve seems nervous, "Daddy, I have been very bad."

I am confused, "How can you get in trouble when you're confined to the couch?"

Eve answers happily, "It comes naturally I guess. For many years, you have not been acting very mature. So today I am putting my one good foot down and you are going to listen to me."

I am shocked by her behavior, "This ought to be good."

Eve tells me, "I have been trying to set you up on dates with great women for a long time and you say no. You know it's been long enough. You know you should be dating. I went and did something brash."

I am not amused, "It better not be a hooker."

Eve laughs, "Ooooh, I like that idea. But no, I had something a little tamer in mind. I made a reservation at a nice restaurant for tonight at 6:00 PM. This is the type of place you wear a suit. Then I have found the perfect date for you."

Suspiciously I ask, "Oh really, and who is the perfect date for me?"

Eve smugly explains, "She is good looking, smart, single, and loves you very much."

She lost me, I am confused, "Ok, so that's most of the girls at work, your softball team, and all the mothers of the team. Can you narrow it down a bit?"

Eve excitedly yells, "You hit the lottery tonight, you get ME! The safest practice date you will ever get. I get to make sure you know how to date correctly."

Ok, I am amused, so I counter, "So, how did you become an expert?"

Eve asks with a sexy voice, "Dad, do you really want to know that answer?"

Dismissing her answer, "Ok, moving on. Why?"

Eve is very practical and logical in her answer, "I won't be around forever. I want to make sure there is someone to take care of you like I do. You need a woman in your life. I know mom was fantastic, and you can't replace her. This is a new stage of your life, it's called old age. And you need a woman.

"You need to move before all the good ones are taken or you will end up with an old hag. Being in the Emergency room without you made me lonely. I don't ever want you to feel that way so humor me and let's try a date. I will have you know, I am the next best thing since mom."

She has a point, but I had to play it up, "Oh really? So, where are we going?"

Eve simply says, "It's a secret."

I need to clear my mind, this is weird, "Ok, I need to cut the grass and do some work. Yell when you need to go upstairs to get ready."

I spend most of the day working in the yard and pool while thinking about the unusual events of the last few days. 2:30 I am sent out for a haircut. I get home and take a shower and shave. I clean up well. I have a quick snack and then get dressed. A pinstriped dark suit, white shirt, striped red tie, some cologne and I am ready. I look in the mirror, I am good looking still. Eve will like this.

5:40 and Eve is helped down the stairs by her friend Dawn. Her hair is curled, she has makeup on, a low shoe, no heels. The dress is spectacular. No, she is spectacular, and the dress looks good because of her. It's a dark blue slinky dress that hugs her curves in all the right places. There is so much cleavage that it's scandalous, yet she pulls it off without being slutty. My baby has grown up, she is a woman. She has magnificent breasts. Damn, never noticed that before. Bright red lipstick and a purse that matches the dress. Her friend sees me and stumbles on the stairs. I laugh inside, I don't want her to fall.

Complementing Dawn, "Dawn, what you did to her hair is amazing. Thank you for helping her."

I give Dawn a hug and she melts in my arms.

We leave, go to the restaurant, use the valet, and I help Eve inside. Immediately all eyes are on Eve, young and old. She blushes. There is a commotion by the bar, a woman in a shimmering silver dress is walking towards us quickly. Several men are following close behind her. This dress is like Eve's but seems to reflect light. The top is strapless and the V plunges way down. The dress must be glued to her breasts, it defies gravity. This woman also has a spectacular hourglass shape. Why is she walking towards me?

Wait one minute, I know that woman. She throws herself at me, wraps her arms around me, and then kisses me on the lips. I can hear the men behind her let out a groan. I leer at them, they quickly disperse.

An appreciative Suzi says, "Thank you for saving me from the wolves."

She then releases me and hugs Eve. It is at that instant that I realize I have been set up and my two best friends have conspired against me.

I ask, "How long?"

They both look at me with questioning looks.

I sternly ask, "How long have you two been conspiring against me?"

That made them both mad until I smile.

I am guessing, "Thursday afternoon and then lunch yesterday?"

Suzi is amazed, "Wow, you are as sharp as they say. How did you know?"

As Sherlock Holmes, in an English accent, I explain, "You never leave early or stay past your hour. I knew something was up. You two talked the afternoon previously and then here you are. I got to admit, you both work quick."

They call our name, they seat us in the middle of the restaurant, they are showing us off. I am facing the dance floor and have a lady on each side of me. Dinner is fine, the conversation is terrific. After dessert, Suzi stands up, puts out her hand, I take it, get up, and walk to the edge of the dance floor. My ex-wife loved to dance so I have taken many classes, I am a decent dancer. My ex had a life time of classes, she was awesome.

Suzi is also a classically trained dancer, I can tell instantly. Naturally, we hit it off right away and are the best dancers of the night by far. Eve is amazed, she expected me to have three left feet or something. We easily pass an hour on the floor before she needs a break. Eve applauds us, that is embarrassing.

After a second hour, Suzi says her feet are sore, and we call it a night. On the way out, Suzi explains that she took a cab, I volunteer to take her home. Suzi sits up front, Eve lays out on the back seat. We stop for ice cream and then sit on the tailgate of my SUV to eat the ice cream. It capped off a near perfect evening.

I finished first and throw away my garbage. I come back and kiss Eve on the lips. A soft steamy kiss that melted her.

I smugly ask Eve, "So, how did I do? Am I allowed to date on my own yet? Do I still need a chaperone?"

Eve explains, "We aren't done yet."

I feel like a teenager, "I know, I need to get Suzi home."

Eve questions me, "Why?"

I am shocked, where else would I drop her off, "She lives there."

Eve is exasperated with me, "No! Why does she have to go home tonight?"

I explain, "I work with her. We can't. I can't. Last time work got in the way of my personal life ..."

I can't look at them anymore, my eyes have teared up.

Suzi suggestively says, "How about we don't let work get in the way? Let's blend the two together."

Eve is ecstatic, "Hey, I like that. Dad, you are so distant from women that at work they think you are gay."

I smirk, "If only they could see me tonight. I have the cities two most beautiful women in my arms."

I hug them both.

Suzi seems unsure of herself, "You do find me attractive, don't you?"

I answer honestly, "Suzi, I thought you were attractive the day I hired you."

She jumps into my arms and kisses me. I take the girls home and unloaded Eve in her room. Well, I tried her room.

Suzi informs me, "She comes with us."

I am appalled, "Wait one minute. She is my daughter."

Suzi will have none of my objections, "I promised she could watch at the door with it cracked so you would not know. Her experience is ... not so good. She wants to know what awesome is. I know you gave your wife awesome, you loved her too much not to. Rather than start out here hobbling on one bad leg, she is going to sit in your room and watch ... for now."

She grins at me with that last comment. I sit Eve down on a chair. Suzi helps take her dress off, 'so she can be more comfortable'. I rather she was wrapped up in a blanket or robe, not sitting here in what is barely passible for a bra and almost sheer panties so that I now know that my daughter shaves. This just isn't right.

I ask, "When did I stop being the boss?"

Suzi flat out tells me, "The day you hired me. I just didn't let you know."

All I can say, "Oh ok."

I pull Suzi to me and embrace her. I move my lips closer to her, so we can share a soft intimate kiss between us. Well, as intimate as three people can get. She responds by holding me and pushing her tongue into my mouth where we explore each other. I am in no rush to end this. I am holding a gorgeous woman in my arms, someone equal to my wife and daughter. My hands start to wander and find a zipper in the back of the dress. I slowly pull it down.

Using a single finger, I unclip the bra clips in back.

Eve is amazed, "How the hell do men do that? It takes me two hands."

Suzi laughs, "They are more motivated."

Suzi pushes away from me and her dress and bra fall free. She is only in her panties. The dress is hung up for tomorrow. I am over-dressed now. Suzi slips my coat off and hands it to Eve who has some hangers ready. She expertly removes my tie and hands it to Eve. She uses two hands to unbutton the buttons by my neck. Two other hands reach around me and unbutton the lowest buttons of my shirt after Suzi pulls it out of my slacks.

I nibble on Suzi's neck with small kisses. Suzi pushes the shirt back along my arms. Eve pulls it back by pulling from the neck. Suzi attacks the belt from the front and Eve attacks the zipper from behind. Eve hangs up the belt and Suzi bends down to pull down my pants. Once over my hips, gravity takes over. I step out and again Eve disposes of the evidence.

My boxers have a very noticeable bulge in them.

Suzi smiles, "I had no idea."

I feel Eve rubbing my back. From the long night of dancing, I am a bit sore, the massage feels good. Suzi drops to the floor and on her way down grabs my shorts which fall just as quick. I am no porn star, but I am bigger than average in both length and girth. I have been in enough locker rooms, I am good sized. Suzi is impressed and tries to deep throat me, no chance. She decides on a blow job. The girl has skills.

Eyes on me, long licks. Special attention to the underside of my mushroom. Good suction but not too much. She has a nice firm stroke. She twists her head as she bobs on my shaft. She cups my balls. A second set of hands plays with my balls. Instantly, I unload several ropes of cum into Suzi.

I am embarrassed, "Sorry, it's been a while. I got surprised by the second set of hands and instantly unloaded."

Suzi smiles as she says, "I swallow, no biggie. I am on the pill as well. I started the day you hired me."

I pick her up and place her in the center of my bed. I sit on the foot of the bed and take her feet and put them in my lap. I take her left foot and start massaging her toes, between the toes, the top, and sole of her feet. I pay attention to her ankles. They have taken a beating tonight. Now I place her large toe in my mouth and suck on it. She moans. I use my tongue on her toe for a while and then move on to the next. I spent half an hour on just her feet and she goes wild.

I move up to her slit. Eve moans and has her hand in her snatch. There are some images a father does not want to see. My daughter fingering her clit, that ranks in the top ten. I bend over and softly blow on Suzi's stomach just above her slit. She shudders. Slowly and gently I move my tongue along her lips, top to bottom.

She has a sweet taste, like fruit. I probe deeper and speed up my lashing. I pull her wide open and now I use a slow deliberate tongue motion. I want to keep her off balance. She orgasms, it's working. One isn't enough, I want her to beg me to stop.

I don't stop, I am more aggressive now. I am holding her body down with my arms, I don't want her rolling over now. I am randomly attacking parts of her inner lips with my tongue. I widen my tongue and do a few big wipes of the outer lips, then the inner, followed by a lashing of her clit causing another orgasm trailed quickly by another.

She is on fire, sweating, breathing hard, gasping for breath. I start swirling my tongue in a big "O". There goes another orgasm. It sounds like a lot, but these aren't the big hard ones that make you pass out. These are small ones, you say oh yes, that was nice and keep going. I start sucking and she screams.

The legs squeeze tight around my head. This is a serious orgasm. She really feels this one. Back arched, body convulsing and twisting at random places. Then it fades out and she relaxes. A silly grin is now on her face. To tease her I stick my tongue in.

Suzi in a soft whisper, "Please no."

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. It wasn't loud or a scream, it was a woman in bliss. Her pussy had turned too sensitive for immediate play. She needs to catch her breath. I move up the bed and start tiny kisses on her face and then neck as I hold her tight. She sprawls out on the bed, relaxed, and content. Breathing back to normal, a big smile on her face.

Suzi is amazed, "You sure know how to eat pussy."

I admit, "I had an extraordinary teacher."

I hear Eve, she is almost beating her pussy, trying to get off. She is breathing hard, excited by watching us. However, she can't get that same feeling. I feel sorry for her. I get up and kneel in front of her. I pull her hands away and she has a look of desperation in her eyes. She is on the verge of crying. I bend over and take a nipple in my mouth. She shudders hard. I gently slip a finger into her slit and trace her inner lips. I suck the other nipple and my other hand reaches for her clit.

Eve explodes in a massive orgasm. I hold her tight, so she doesn't fall over and get hurt. One trip a week to the ER is enough. I whisper, 'good girl' in her ear. When she gains control, I back off.

Already knowing the answer, I still ask, "Do you want me to put you back in your room? This might be doing you more harm than good."

Eve is as excited as I have ever seen her, "Not a chance in hell."

I smile, I was right, I already knew the answer. I get back in bed to hold Suzi some more.

Suzi questions me, "What are you doing?"

Confused, I answer, "I am going to hold you some more."

An animated and excited Suzi says, "The hell you are. You have a magnificent cock there that needs relief and I think I got the perfect receptacle for it."

Taunting her I ask, "Oh, do you? It's funny in a way. I never thought of you as a sexual being until tonight. I just figured you were with one of the young guys. Tonight, I didn't recognize you immediately. You moved too quickly from the group of guys. But when you did, I saw what a sexy creature you are. The shapely hips, those wonderful curves, your marvelous tits, and that killer smile that announced you were the star of the room."

Adoringly I continue, "Then when I noticed it was you, my cock stirred, and I was sad at that moment because I thought that you were there for someone else. My lovely and beautiful secretary was going home that night and fuck some lucky guy that was behind me. I was there with the only equal in the city, she was my date, and I was proud to be there with her.

"Then you kept coming at me. I am thinking, is this a dream. Is this a setup? Oh, how glorious that would be, to have both of you in my arms. Then, you eased your arms around me. You had picked me, and I was thrilled. Then I see the look of hurt, pain, anguish, and disgust."

They both looked at me confused.

I smile and reveal, "That was the look on the crowd of men that were following you."