Daughter, Secretary, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers

I roll over twice, I am back on Eve.

A frustrated Eve demands, "Daddy. I NEED you to help me with something. It needs to be long and hard."

I don't have a great deal of experience with women. There were two in high school, one in college, Eve's mother in college, and only Suzi has followed. I am not prepared for my daughter. I get on top and get on my hands and knees. I aligned my hard cock and slowly drop to my daughter's sweet pussy. Almost identical to the one I married. As my cock dips into the channel, I hear an audible squish. Yes, she is ready. Like Suzi, I don't know her experience, I go slow.

Like Suzi, she hasn't seen anything like me, ever. As I push in, Eve starts talking.

Eve says in a slutty voice, "Fuck yeah. Slide that salami into my cunt. Go slow, that meat stick is so much bigger than the pencils that have been in me. You are stretching my pussy, expanding the cavity inside. It will never be as tight for the next man. Oh my, it's going in so deep. No vibrator goes in like that. Oh yes, sooooo good. YES! I took it all! Stop daddy. I want to feel this for a while and savor the feeling. I can feel it throbbing inside of me. I can feel the heat. I love this feeling."

A happy Eve continues, "Ok daddy, start slow. Uooooof. Oh fuck. Don't let it come out. Uuuuuuf. That went in so much faster. Now harder and faster. Slap my ass." Whack! "Harder!" Whack, Whack! "Oh, so good. My cunt is gripping your cock, it doesn't want it to leave. Oh shit, I love that thrust. Daddy, I want to be your cum slut. Before college starts. Oh Yes. Anytime. Anywhere. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Use me."

I start fucking her faster, her filthy mouth is turning me on. My goal was to go real slow. That just isn't going to work tonight.

Eve continues the filth, "Tap my shoulder. I will drop for a blowjob. I will please Suzi. I will please anyone in our home. I will be naked at home. You will fuck me like the slut I am. At least three times a day."

I speed up, she is talking too much.

Eve is thrilled with every moment, "Oh yes. Fuck me. Harder. Harder. Fuck me. Fuck me. So happy. So good. I like being watched. Suzi, touch me."

Suzi reached over and starts mauling her nipples.

Eve's voice is getting higher in pitch, "Fuck yes! My Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me good. I am a slut. For you. Slut for Daddy. Daddy's slut. Fuck slut. Use me. Take pleasure in me. Spank me." Whack, whack! Whack, whack. "Oh yes. Thank you! I need to be used. Oh, Daddy. Sooooo good. Fuck me. Feels good. Fuck me."

I start going even faster, my balls are boiling, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Eve is nearly ready to explode, "Oh fuck. Too good. Feels great. Oh fuck. Daddy. I need. Your cum. In me. Paint me. Fill my womb. Breed me. Make me mommy slut. I want your cum. Cum in me. Fill me up. Take my unprotected pussy."

My eyes bulge out. What did she say? Unfortunately, my small head thought this is a cool time to release. I felt the first salvo from my cannon paint her womb. I am excited, I blew a huge initial load. With a grunt, my second load shot into the small space. Three more grunts for three more shots into the possibly unprotected pussy. Now the shame and guilt release. I fall to my side, in tears. My baby girl envelopes me in her hug.

Suzi is stunned, "What about the guys at college?"

A knowing Eve explains, "Do you think I will find a better man in this state? Have you found one? I already found the man of my dreams, I am not giving him up that easy, not even to you. However, I will share him with you. You can become his wife, the mother of his children. I will be his lazy daughter that got knocked up and still lives at home."

We both look at her with astonishment.

Eve senses the confusion and explains, "Technically, I am bi. I am attracted to you Suzi as much as daddy. I have fucked everyone on my team and most of the mothers at least once. I have needs. I understand and respect if you are a one-man woman. I won't force anything on you. My dad is enough for me. But, if you like me and want me, I'm yours as well."

Eve reaches over and cleans my cock. Suzi gets out of bed and turns off the lights. This is going to be interesting.

Chapter 7 - Storm at Work

The next morning, I am the first to wake up. I feel like I didn't give Suzi enough attention last night. In eight minutes the alarm goes off. I reach behind me and insert a finger into Suzi. I trace her lips and she starts to moisten up which is nice. I give her two fingers and start swishing around to cause pleasure.

I trace around her clit and get a muffled moan. Still no movement. I get more aggressive with my fingers. Her legs open for better access. Still, her breathing is shallow, she is asleep. I start to zero in on her clit. I touch it directly. She moans, and she brings her knees up a few inches. Involuntary motion.

The alarm clock goes off, Suzi is slowly waking up, "Larry?"

I get out of bed, turn off the alarm. Both girls close their eyes. I pull Suzi by the ankles to the foot of the bed and then put her legs up in the air. I pull the legs apart and insert my cock into her waiting pussy. Her eyes go wide open, she is surprised, "You sure know how to wake a girl!"

This is not a night of being loved, this is a quick thank you to the woman I love. I slam into her quick and hard. She is immediately moaning and shouting my name. Over and over she shouts. Over and over I slam into her. Pounding her pussy into submission. Eve rolls over with a smirk on her face and starts to suck and bite on her nipples. She then takes a hand and starts to rub Suzi's clit. Suzi submits to the building orgasm, it is too much.

She falls limp, I let her legs down gently, they fold up to her stomach. She rolls over on to her side and faces Eve.

Eve grins and says, "Good morning beautiful. That looked like a nice way to wake up."

Suzi with a grin explains, "He was fingering me when I woke up, must have been doing it for a while, I was primed. I love that man. We need to get going, we need to get fired today."

Eve is sad, "Jim the VP was embarrassed, he has to fire you. If he doesn't, Fred will or there is no order in the company. It hardly seems fair."

Suzi is hopeful, "The one wildcard is the people Larry hired, but I can't see them giving up their careers and their ability to feed their families because they like someone. That's one of those things you say but are unlikely to follow through on."

Knowingly I reply with a smirk on my face, "You worry too much, there is another possibility, but I am not talking. For my idea to work someone else must suggest it, not me."

Suzi isn't buying my story, "You are making this up. I think Jim gets fired, that restores order."

I counter Suzi, "The problem with that is I am the only real candidate to replace Jim in the company and no way the other VP's support me for anything."

Eve is shocked, "I don't see a way you survive then. You have too much power, they have to fire you."

With a confident smile, "Nope."

Suzi is frustrated with me, "Then tell me how smarty pants."

I take my shower, no more talking for me. They come in and pester me and then try to bribe me with a blowjob.

I am adamant, "I am done talking about it. I said too much already."

We dress, have breakfast, and then I drive all three of us to work. On my way out, I write a note and put it in a sealed envelope on the counter. I show it to them and we leave. Eve wants to see them fire me and since a lot of the issues revolve indirectly around her, she feels the need to come with. I say no but the boss said OK.

We get to work and there is a mob there to greet us and say how sorry they are for our loss. Eve gets lots of "I'm sorry" and hugs. Many cry when they look at me and I get hugs as well. We are to report to the conference room.

We go to the conference room and Fred is at the head of the table, the eight VP's line the sides, and there is one chair for me. I have two more brought in for Eve and Suzi. Outside the conference room is a large group of people, all with their arms folded. Not one wears a smile, they look sad and/or angry, very angry. They look like a lynch mob.

Fred looks tired, "I find myself in a very tough spot this morning. My VP's are angry. I am angry. The mob outside is angry. I had non-stop calls at home last night and this morning from angry employees. You are the one person that doesn't look unhappy or angry. Why?"

I am happy, but I deadpan, "I am a programmer, I use logic to solve issues. With many variables there are many potential outcomes. I think I have accounted for the important ones that make a difference and see the potential outcomes. This very well could be my last day here. I might also end up staying.

"Either way there is some potential legal wrangling that will need to be addressed. Once the facts about me and Suzi and our treatment here are known, no jury in the world is going to side with you. As I see it, no matter what happens I am going to be ok. The question is, will this company still exist a year from now?"

Fred is all business now, "Let's start with the legal stuff."

I cut him off, "Every measurable we track shows I am by far the best worker, yet I have had bad reviews, no raises, and thanks to my awesome secretaries, yes plural, I have a record of every discouraging remark ever spoken within earshot of a non-salary employee. It seems they have been tracking this for years, waiting for this moment. You add my family history and the jurors will probably add at least a zero or two to the settlement."

Fred is still confused about this, "What is the family issue? I still have not heard a clear answer."

I have tears in my eyes. I had thought about quitting just so I could avoid this. Suzi holds my hand.

My voice broke as I started, "Seventeen years ago ..."

Eve cuts me off, she looks Fred straight in the eyes, "Seventeen years ago my dad was married to his job and gave them 150% of his effort. Mom was home sick and asked daddy to take my brother and me to the pediatrician for an appointment. He said he had to stay at work. He made mom take us. On our way there we were in a crash. My mother and my twin brother were both killed instantly on impact by a drunk driver. I alone survived.

"Dad blames himself for her death. He was a promising minor league player that quit playing that day, gave up his life-long passion, baseball, to care for me. He lost several jobs because of too many days off due to my care in the following years."

Eve is teary but continues, "His guilt prevents him from discussing the situation, it is too painful a memory. He didn't get promotions or raises and when private school or a new car for me came along, he dipped into his retirement stocks. Because money was tight he never bought a new car for himself and had to cut out all social events like lunches with company friends. He never goes out drinking afterward because ... well, you know. Only an asshole like Jim would drink in front of people that have loved ones killed by a drunk driver."

Eve is now furious, "Personally I don't give a fuck about you or this damn place. He does for some reason. I know Jim is an insensitive egotistical asshole that tried to serve alcohol to a minor. Fred, you suck at hiring people. You also suck at promoting the right people. This whole mess is your fault. Oh ... oh yes ... ha, ha, ha. Daddy, I see it now. Fred is the one that needs to go!"

I smile at my smart baby girl. Fred's mouth is hanging open.

I proudly add, "You can't fire me, or you lose half your clients and employees. Do those people out there look happy? Is there anyone out there I did not hire? Jim must go because as Eve said, he is an asshole. Everyone knows this. You should have done that a long time ago.

"I am the logical replacement by merit. If you do promote me to VP, the company dies because of infighting between the VPs. Half of them hate me. If you don't promote me, even more proof for my lawsuit and I own the company within a year or two depending on appeals. That leaves you retiring, living out on a yacht like you always wanted to and making me the president."

I joyfully explain the facts, "Jim still gets fired but then let's face it, he needs to be. My secretaries work for every VP, I have the shit on every one of them, I will keep them in line. The customers love me, we will get more business, everyone but Jim makes out."

I stand up and announce, "I am leaving for a while. I suggest you get legal in here, and then when you decide that I can really own this place with a winning lawsuit, you will give me a nice bonus for taking over and for all the 'Pain and suffering' for the shit I endured under your watchful eye. I expect Jim to be unemployed before then."

Fred is confused about a lot but one thing he is certain of, "Jim, you really are an asshole. You are fired, get the hell out of here. Larry, please don't leave the building, I suspect we will have an answer soon."

We get up and leave the room. We go back to my office and hang out. Suzi sits at her desk waiting for the call. Twenty minutes later, we are to return. Only Fred is in the room. He has two envelopes in his hand.

A stunned and remorseful Fred sits before us and explains, "Larry, this is for you." He hands me an envelope. "The lawyers had already looked at our situation after what Suzi told us. We have no chance in a lawsuit against you. I think you will find more allies than you think amongst the VP's, many of them stood up for you, and they like having you as president more than me. I lost this company a while ago. I have here a check to send me on my way as well.

"Your check is considerably larger. Part of it is forgiveness, sorry for the way we have been treating you. Part of it is a thank you for not going through the courts, and part of it is to help your family now. Nothing is more important than family. I am glad the way this ended. I get to spend some time with my family now and I will appreciate it a lot more because of you."

Fred seems content and happy now, "I am going to skip the boat and move closer to the grandchildren. I think I can help my children out with babysitting and make their lives better."

Fred stands up, happy, smiles, and says, "Larry, I am a better man for having met you. Take care of the company and good luck. When you get a cell phone, and you now need one, they will give you my number. I will always be here as a friend."

We shake hands with a smile and he walks out. I sit down, look at the girls and then the envelope.

I completely nailed it, I deadpanned, "Three point five million dollars."

Eve ripped the envelope from my hand, tore it open, 3.5 million dollars.

Eve is amazed, "How did you know?"

I smirk, "Easy. It is just simple logic. Take the value of the company, look at the cash on hand, know how legal thinks, and then look at the black numbers behind the thin white almost transparent paper, their pretty clear to read." I smile.

Suzi is still in shock, "What are you going to do with it?"

With a mischievous smile, I glance at Suzi, "I think it's time I get married again."

Both girls jump into my arms.

Jane walks in confused and in a huff, "What happened? Fred just walked out."

I issue orders, "Suzi, we need a company-wide memo, meeting in ten minutes outside in front of the building, VPs in an hour here in the conference room."

I tell the company that we fired Jim, Fred has retired, and I am now CEO. I recount my life, it is easier this time with Suzi at my side. I then spontaneously ask her to marry me. She says yes, we use a ring Eve has, as a symbol. Four VP's have already quit, I have two I want to promote internally, and we will eliminate two positions and spread out their salaries as raises.

We stop at the bank on the way home, go out for dinner, buy a new car, buy a cell phone, and then go home. Suzi opens the envelope I left at home, "Fred will retire, I will be CEO." She shows it to Eve.

I explained, "It was the only thing they could do. Most of the company likes me, then the sympathy factor, Eve at the game, the way Jim behaved, it was the only way. Legal had nothing to do with it, not sure we even had a case. That money was for the way I was treated so I would stay. The company is going to do better now, I will reward everyone including Fred. I think even Jim will be better off ... somewhere else."

Chapter 8 - Roleplaying

Suzi commands, "It's late and I am horny as hell. Since Eve will be part of our life until college starts, I would like us to take turns being the dominant female. I don't want either of us left out, but you can't fuck us each twice a night. We will kill you at that rate. Since we got engaged today, I will be first. Since I am dominant I will give Eve hints and directions. However, Larry, it would be easier if you take charge and kept us both stimulated. Any objections?"

Eve and I sit there with our mouths open, listening to Suzi tell us what to do.

Suzi says in a sexy voice, "To set the mood we are going to roleplay. Eve and I are lesbian lovers and hookers, both twenty-one. You brought us both home for the night. We are sluts. I am Alexandria and Eve is ..."

Eve says "Elizabeth."

I suggest, "How about we start with Eve, errr Elizabeth undressing Alexandria slowly for me while I sit here and watch."

Eve gracefully unbuttons Suzi's blouse and then pushes it off her arms. She unzips the skirt and tugs it down. Eve runs her hands over Suzi's body as she stands up again. She pushes the right bra strap over the side and then the left one. She undoes the latches in the back and the bra drifts to the floor.

Eve grabs Suzi's breasts and knocks them together before making them bounce up and down with her hands that are underneath the massive melons. She then bends over in front of Suzi and slowly pulls her panties down. As they are still sliding down, she attaches her mouth to her pussy and starts to eat Suzi.

I command, "Elizabeth, enough, stand up. Put your arms out in front of you and spread your legs just a bit. Perfect. Alexandria, you have forty seconds to remove all of Elizabeth's clothes." I look at my watch and hold up my hand like a stop sign. I hold, then yell, "GO!"

Suzi is calm and in control. She pulls up Eve's shirt and then off her body.

Mechanically, I say, "10 seconds."

She unzips her pants and then pulls them down from the right, then left, then right, then left.

I announce, "20 seconds."

They are tight, it took some effort but still, no panic or sense of urgency. Pants off and she takes off the socks and shoes.

I announce, "30 seconds."

Eve helps by lifting her feet behind her so the shoes and then socks slip off easily. Quickly she takes off the panties by pulling straight down.

I announce, "35 seconds."

She slips off the right, and then the left straps of the bra. She unlatches the bra and lets it fall away. It doesn't, it hangs on her perky breasts.

Smirking, I announce, "40 seconds."

I am energized with power, "Alexandria, you broke the rules, assume the position. Hands spread on the bed, feet on the floor, spread wide."

She moves into position. I didn't hold anything back other than I swung in an upward motion, so it wouldn't hurt as much. I give her five good hard spanks on the ass. She screams with each but also let out two moans of pleasure after the screams.

I command each, "Please get up, Elizabeth, you're next."

She looks at me with a stunned expression.

I explain, "It was your fault she failed. I bought you as a team, you succeed as a team, and fail as a team."

She gets into position and she too gets five hard spanks. She too screams five times. She too lets out moans almost immediately.

I command lustfully, "Elizabeth, on the bed, head at the foot of the bed, on your back." She gets into position. "Alexandria, I want to see a real lesbian eat pussy. You have five minutes to make her orgasm twice." I look at my watch. "Go!"

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers