Daughter, Secretary, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She attacks Eve's pussy with gusto. She has a finger in her cunt, a finger on her clit, and her tongue lapping up and down her outer lips lewdly. Her eyes are on me and I am loving it. Eve didn't last long, she quickly has her first orgasm. I bent down and twist Eve's nipples. She is already close to another orgasm.

I move my rock-hard cock closer to my babies sweet and inviting lips. She swirls her lips on my cock immediately. I start a gentle fucking motion with my hips. She continues to suck and swirl her tongue. I pick up speed and the sucking stops. I am fucking her face, she leaves her mouth open and flattens her tongue so my cock slides in and out. Soon I am going down her throat.

She is moaning, breathing hard, and gagging. I feel awesome watching this. I plunge as far down her throat as I can, I shoot my first rope of cum down her throat. I pull out to her mouth and shoot the rest in her mouth. Eve orgasms at the same time and floods Suzi who is trying to lap it up.

In my commanding voice, "Elizabeth, give Alexandria my load of cum, please. Alexandria, you may swallow my load."

Eve stands up, above Suzi, bends over and gives her a kiss. As she pulls away, she lets my load fall into Suzi's hungry mouth. She then makes an exaggerated showing of swallowing all the cum. Mouth reopens to prove the point.

I point and suggest, "Alexandria, center of the bed, on your back, legs wide open. Elizabeth, get on top of Alexandria, next time use shorter names, and I want your tits positioned over Alexandria's mouth, she will suck on them. She will suck hard and you will pull them away until they stretch and let go."

Eve gets in position, I verify they are following directions. I get up on the bed and move between Suzi's legs. My cock is already rock hard again. I stuff it into Suzi's cunt. She lets out an "oooof".

I yell, "Keep sucking."

Suzi now has my full attention. I stuff her good and hard. Like a good battering ram, I pull away and then thrust back in. My goal is to go as hard and fast as I can.

Eve yells out, "Keep eating me you bitch. I don't care if a tree is shoved up your cunt, I want my orgasm too!"

Suzi tries to renew her effort, I keep distracting her with tiny orgasms.

I tell them sweetly in my character's voice, "I like fucking whores. I use them, abuse them, toss them away, then get more. Whores do what you tell them and their perdy. I know I didn't pay extra, but I am going to fill your cunt up with my cum. You are just a dirty whore, nobody cares. Just gonna fill up yer little cunt I am."

Oh my, I am getting too cheesy.

Eve is bucking her hips, she is close to release. I believe all Suzi can do is stick out her tongue, Eve is doing all the work now.

Eve shouts, "Alex ... andria, you fucking, bitch. Can't, even, eat pussy, worth a, dam. I hope, he fills, your tummy, and breeds, you. You good, for nothing, else, you, lazy SOB. Then he will pay, me every, day because, we will own you, like, the whore, you, oh, are!"

Eve goes stiff, her orgasm hit. Seeing that was enough for me, I fill Suzi's perfect little pussy with my baby batter. My cock surges into her, and with each thrust, I unloaded a massive load. Suzi meanwhile, hit her orgasm as mine started. She is like jelly now. I have no clue how she got that way, I was too distracted with my own self-gratification.

Eve falls to Suzi's side. Suzi relaxes. I move to Suzi's side opposite of Eve. I kiss Suzi and she barely has enough energy to return the kiss. Eve moves down the bed and retrieves my cum. She seems proud of herself for stealing that morsel.

Chapter 9 - College

We spent the rest of the summer roleplaying. Every night Suzi had a new situation. She is amazing. The company is thriving, we add 20% more staff. Suzi and I had a beautiful wedding. Fred was invited, Jim was not. Fred is loving his time with his grandchildren. Eve found a college in state but not too close. She makes it back some weekends and all holidays. She dated a lot while at school but couldn't quite find the right guy. We are both worried that she will want to live with us. I love my daughter but it's not fair to her, she is so young to be tied down with an old man like me. She understands so we are hopeful.

We spent a lot of money on the house over the four years. We had a baby girl, Dana, added a nursery, a pool, hot tub, gym, and a few extra rooms so Eve and Suzi's family could visit. Work is fantastic. I cut back my responsibilities, Suzi took on more responsibilities, customers are happy, employees are happy, life was great until Eve's senior year.

She came home for Christmas that year and we had a wonderful time. Lots of great sex together. Then after she goes back to college - nothing. We stop hearing from her. She stopped coming home for weekends, only called Suzi occasionally, and then skipped coming home Spring break. I got depressed. Suzi nor the employees at work could shake me out of it. Then I find out Eve isn't going to attend her graduation so there is no need to go up for that. Still no calls. It's two weeks after graduation and still nothing. I try calling Eve. No answer.

I am a total mess. It is a Wednesday night, I'm watching tv, trying to figure out what to do, and I start to cry. All Suzi can do is hold me. She seems to be taking this much better than I am. She too is sad, but it isn't her daughter, just one of her best friends. She has other friends, I only have one daughter.

Finally, that Friday night, I get a call from Eve.

Eve seems to be crying, "Daddy, can I come home?"

Excitedly I yell, "Of course, you know you are always welcome here. I'm so happy that I'll see you again. I missed you so much."

Eve sounds afraid, "But daddy, I am not alone. I have someone with me. Will he be welcome too?"

That hurt more than I expected but this was my baby, joyfully I said, "Any boyfriend you have is going to be ok with me. You have great taste, I trust you completely."

Eve questions me, "No limits?"

I thought for a minute. How bad could the guy be? Some scary images came to my mind.

Being the proud father, I am happy to get her back, I say, "Baby, I love you so much, I will put up with about anything. I will try to be open-minded and accepting. I will even try hard not to kill him."

Eve commands, "Open the front door."

I call out to Suzi. She is nervous, she came quickly.

I explain scared, "Eve is at the door. She is bringing a guy with her and she wants me to be open-minded. If it's bad, just remember that I did not say you would not kill him."

Suzi giggles as we walk to the door. I hesitate, catch my breath and open the door. Standing on my front doorstep is my lovely daughter, a suitcase, and an open trunk with many more pieces of luggage. I look around and don't see a guy. I am confused.

Eve sounds shy, "Daddy?"

I turned around and Eve is pushing out her stomach and rubbing it. I start counting the months, January, February, March, April, May, June, 6 months.

I ask, "Six months?"

Eve is still shy and unsure, "I know it's a boy and he is going to be a lot of trouble. His father is a real animal."

Suzi and I crush her in a hug and tell her we love her and we're so glad she's home.

Eve is near tears, "Daddy, I tried to be a good girl and do this on my own. I wanted to prove that I am strong and could be a single parent. But then I ran into a major issue."

Suzi started laughing her ass off. I am standing there looking at her in bewilderment. What is so damn funny. Eve smiles. Now I know I am the only one missing out on this secret.

Suzi explains this to me like I am a child.

Suzi is laughing hysterically, "It seems the smart man doesn't understand biology very well. Her hormones are going wild. Either she is here for ice cream and pickles, or she is so horny and needs to be fucked."

Eve smiles, "Suzi, get the ice cream and pickles, daddy, bring your cock, I need a double serving."

She grabs my hand and pulls me inside. I am still in shock, she is six months pregnant. She is stripping off her clothes as she walks down the hall to our bedroom. I take off my shoes and shirt following her. Shorts and boxers fall as I walk into the bedroom.

I teasingly ask, "Want a nap or shower, you had a long drive."

Eve is a woman possessed, "You have ten seconds to get that cock in me before I rip it off and shove it in me."

I guess she has needs. I better not play it cute, she looks desperate. I get up on the bed and put the stick in the matching hole. It's still a great fit. Slides right in and almost falls out. She is gushing. I pick a nice slow pace, I don't want to hurt my baby or my baby's baby. I could have done nothing more wrong on the face of the earth.

One of her arms goes to my neck.

Eve is now a demon, "I said I want to be FUCKED. I want to feel you slamming that beast in and out of me. It's time you say hi to Joshua."

She wants it hard, I give her hard, it still wasn't enough. I massaged her enormous breasts and work a finger into her clit. She is breathing hard, bucking, arching her back, sweating, fluids rolling down her legs. Her orgasm hits her very hard. It is scary. She goes stiff, yet her body still moves, she flops around. I have no idea what to do. She finally runs out of energy. She rolls on to her side, her eyes close, her breathing is even and shallow. She falls asleep.

Suzi watches me put a blanket over her and we let her sleep. My babies are home.

Suzi is happy and says, "Congratulations Larry, you are well fucked and a daddy twice over. I knew but Eve didn't want you to know for a while. She wanted to surprise you. She was having a hard time and needed to wait for her doctor appointments and all the test results. She will be fine, it will work out. And I love you - and Eve."

My hand reaches for her ass, she smiles at me.

Suzi suggests, "Go get the luggage inside and then go take a nap, you are going to need your energy. We are going to have a great life together."

She wasn't kidding.

The End