Daughter, Secretary, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi is ready for a good fucking, "How about you shut the fuck up NOW and stick that meat stick into my pussy. Then I want you to ride me to the moon. NOW!"

I agree with a smile, "Yes boss."

I move down the bed and my cock instantly zeros in on its target. I don't know anything about her, I go slow. She isn't a virgin by any means, but it is very wise to go slow. She has a lot of stretching to do. I am going where no cock had gone before. (I love that line.) She is already breathing hard. When all in, I stop. She breathes a sigh of relief.

Suzi is breathing hard but manages to say excitedly, "That is one big piece of meat. So full, splitting me open. I now understand those phrases. I have never experienced anything like this before. Eve, you are going to love this ride."

I am thinking, "Like hell she is."

I exaggerate pulling out by moving my body and not just my hips. I do the reverse when I go back in. My cock is drowning in the fluids, no friction issues with this girl. I start a slow fucking motion by rolling my hips. Oh, does it feel good for me. It's been way too long since I had this pleasure.

Suzi is responding well. Increased breathing, slow moaning, eyes on me, smiling, all good. I can't help but go a bit faster. More moaning, harder breathing, just a hint of trying to meet my thrusts. I like this a lot. I see the clock, it's been fifteen minutes. I pick up a bit more speed.

Suzi is overjoyed, "You sure know how to fuck a woman well. I need more, faster, harder."

I can follow directions from my boss. I pick up the speed. It's not long before I am capable of shooting when she goes off. I can shoot now but I want to hold this feeling and I want us to finish together. I pick up my hands and set them down on her breasts.

She screams out, "Fuck YES!"

I have some weight on them and am squeezing the nipples. We are both covered in sweat. Her hair looks wet. Her breathing is hard and irregular. She is bucking her hips. She is a loaded gun.

I can go harder but then a timer starts, and I can't control how long I will last. I feel she is on the edge, I go for it. Kind of risky but worth it. I go a bit faster, the moans turn into a single long moan that is interrupted by each hard thrust where she does and "uh". I can feel my own need rapidly approaching. How can she last so long? I am expecting her to ...

She goes off into orgasmic orbit. A deafening scream is let loose. Her entire body clamps down including her pussy on my cock. Her body contracts, her knees curl up, and her head tucks forward. It's like she is giving birth. Her breathing stops, time stops for both of us. In that instant, I let go into my own world of bliss. I am pumping 17 years of cum and desire into this woman. Each shot is a jerk of my body until I am done.

Next thing I know an NFL linebacker has laid me out with a shoulder to my torso knocking me onto my side. I look up in utter disbelief. My baby daughter has pushed me out of the way and climbed on the bed. She is shoving her face, no her mouth, into Suzi's pussy. I hear her trying to suction out my cum. She shouldn't be doing that, but it is just surreal, and I am too tired to do anything about it.

The next look on her face is priceless. She sits up with juices running down her chin, a mixture of Suzi's cum, lubrication, and my cum. She is in a haze, she did it without thinking, instincts. The scary part is once she realized what she did, she went back for more.

I can see her jaw moving, she is working hard to slurp up all the juices she can. When she finishes Suzi off, she cleans my dick off. I tried to object but she is already doing it and I don't have the strength to stop her. I grab Suzi into my arms. Eve turns off the lights and gets into bed behind me. I fall asleep.

Chapter 5 - Back to Work

Sunday, I am first up. I do my run, take my shower and then make breakfast. I take Suzi home, have a wonderful kiss on her front doorstep, then do the grocery shopping for the week followed by laundry. Normally Eve would help but not this week. Eve wants to talk, I don't.

On Monday I have scheduled to come in late as I need to take Eve to the Orthopedic doctor after the MRI. That shot my day. Luckily, nothing is wrong with her, just a strain, take it easy for two weeks and then have fun.

Suzi's point of view:

Monday morning, a meeting is put on my calendar with one of the senior executives, an hour from now for fifteen minutes. I have been dreading this. I am hitting a year at the company.

Jim says, "Hi Suzi, I am going to make this quick. My secretary is leaving, and I want you to come work for me. You can finally get away from that loser Larry. Start setting up interviews for finding your replacement for Larry, you start working for me in two weeks."

Defiantly I state, "No."

Jim is shocked, "Did you say no? No to what?"

I am firm, "I did say no. I don't want to work for a person that thinks Larry is a loser. He is the most decent man in this company. When I was hired you never said hi to me, you only looked at my breasts like you are now. WHAT A FUCKING PERVERT YOU ARE! No, I will not work for you."

Jim is uncomfortable now, "Suzi, please keep your voice down. If you stay with Larry, you will never get a raise. I am giving you a chance to make something of your life."

I am mad, "If you think a damn 3% raise defines my life then you are as pathetic a loser as I thought you were. Think about this. Suppose a certain secretary, like me, documented every discouraging remark or comment that has been made towards Larry. Then we put his quality of work up against any peer in a court of law. How embarrassing would that be?

"Now suppose some tragic events happened in Larry's life that explains his behavior. Things so horrible, they scar a guy for life, so he doesn't play baseball, go to lunch, and is forced to use his retirement money to help pay his daughters tuition. How would you feel then? What if I knew all that is true?"

I am near tears. He tries to hug me.

I shout at him, "Don't you touch me!"

Jim is scared, "Ok Suzi, so what is going on with Larry that is soooo bad."

I scream, "Fuck you, Jim!"

I start crying. People are gathering outside his glass office and staring at us, I walk out and back to my office. Several people came by to try and console me, but they can't. Nobody knows what to do so they leave me alone at my desk.

I didn't see Larry come in. Silently he drifts into the office.

He picks me up, "I wasn't that bad Saturday."

I giggle at his comment. My tears stop immediately. I start clearing my eyes.

I explain, "Jim tried to recruit me."

Larry happily says, "Great, that's your first step up and away from me. I am happy for you."

I say, "I told him no."

Larry is confused, "Suzi, you know they hate me. Your career is dead with me. I have been grooming you for a bigger and better position."

Lovingly I explain "Larry, you are bigger (I saw that Saturday night) and you're better than they are. Don't worry about me. I'm a big girl and I have everything about those perverts documented."

Fred comes into our office, that is very unusual.

Fred casually asks, "Larry, please excuse us, I would like to talk to Suzi for a while."

I give Larry a reassuring look and he goes to his office leaving Fred alone with me in my office.

Fred explains, "It seems you made some rather interesting comments today that is shaking up the company and sending legal into a tizzy. Would you like to discuss what you said?"

I flat out say, "No."

A confused Fred pleads, "Can you give me any reason why I should not fire you?"

I am mad now, "Fred, I don't give a fuck about you or this company. I have seen so much crap and abuse it sickens me. Look at me, how long will it take me to find another job? About two seconds?"

Fred nods his head yes.

I continue scolding him, "You can't scare me. I stay here because there is a very good and decent man I work for who's being shit on in your company and I want to see things put right. There is a lot that nobody knows. Things that I would hope would make you sick to your stomach. This Friday I will make my decision if I stay or go. However, there is no way I ever work for that asshole Jim. We are done here."

Fred looks at me, he is at a loss for words. Nobody talks to him like that, especially a secretary. Yet I just did, and he is still sitting here trying to figure out what to do. Everyone outside is watching.

I help him out, I open the door to my office, "This is where you leave."

He did. There must have been 100 jaws on the ground. Quite a few happy faces as well.

Pam, an older lady is blocking the doorway.

Pam angrily adds, "Larry hired almost every secretary here. He is the most decent human being we know. If anything happens to him or Suzi, we are all leaving."

Work was one of the chillier places on the planet this week. Nobody knew completely what was going on. It was quiet, not a single meeting.

Chapter 6 - Play Ball

Wednesday, the office closes early so we can eat before the game. I pick up Eve. Larry has no idea she will be there. She is the spark the company needs. I take her out for dinner and then we go to the game. We sit up on the last of the five rows of seating behind our team bench. Larry never took batting practice. He has on our company t-shirt for the uniform.

His 6' 4" lanky frame fills it out nicely. Unlike the other guys, he has real baseball pants and cleats. His big broad muscular shoulders really make him stand out. The other players are mostly 40+ and not in good physical condition.

Larry runs out onto the field to catch balls, something he hasn't done in quite a while. He runs effortlessly. Once out there, he is like a gazelle, gracefully running over and snatching the ball from the air. It is easy to tell who the best player on the field is. He starts the game as the center fielder. His first at-bat, two players are on base with one out. The first pitch almost hit him. They are still looking for the second pitch. It went into outer space he hit is so hard. The outfielder never moved. His next two at-bats he hit home runs, the next two they walk him. He is graceful running from first to third, it's no effort for him. I have never been prouder of anyone.

In the outfield he is everywhere. He saved runs and throws a guy out at home plate by ten feet. Everyone is amazed at his performance. After the game everyone is happy. Eve and I are slowly making our way to Larry, who's waiting for us. He has a smirk on his face but still seems genuinely happy to see us.

Larry's point of view:

Jim takes a beer and chugs the whole can. He then picks up a second beer.

Jim loudly exclaims, "Did you guys see that fox up in the stands next to Suzi. That is a pair I will take home tonight."

There is now a crowd around us, Suzi and Eve are nearing us.

I smugly explain, "Jim, I don't think she is your type."

Jim is astonished, "Oh really, what makes you an expert on my type? She is a woman, women like to fuck, how could she not like me?"

Laughing I answer, "Because I know Suzi and her friend very well. You have a zero chance of doing that. Besides, she is going home with me tonight."

Jim asks, "I thought you are gay. You are nothing in this company. I get stuff done. Why would she go home with the likes of you?"

I reply, "Because she is my daughter and if you lay a hand on her I will rip it off," with a smile on my face.

Jim finishes his beer then pulls out another. He offers Eve a beer, she declines.

Jim laughs at her, "Yup, that is Larry's kid alright, doesn't know how to have fun and let loose. You should come hang out with me baby."

Eve looks at him with disgust, ignores him and hobbles to me for a hug.

Lovingly she says, "Daddy, that was so much fun watching you today."

Jim rudely says, "Come on, have a beer with me, at least one of you will get laid today."

I never saw what she did, I just saw Jim go down to the ground. His nose is bleeding. Then the screaming starts.

Suzi screams, "You, filthy slime. You ever think that maybe she doesn't want a beer because 17 years ago a fucking drunk driver like you killed her mother and stole her father's dream to be a major league baseball player."

As she is crying, she screams, "People like you ruin lives so decent people don't get raises, they can't pay for private high school for their daughter, so they must use their retirement money, then they even cut out social events so their daughter has the things she needs in life while he keeps his crappy car and crappy life."

Suzi now brags, "Not only has Larry had sex this week but he ate me to four orgasms before he spent 45 minutes fucking me till I passed out. Now go back to that hole you crawled out of and leave us alone!"

She collapses but I am holding her and hold her tight in my arms as she cries. She puts her arms around me and I carry her away. I put her in my car.

I whisper to Suzi, "I will be right back, I am getting Eve."

As I am walking back everyone is around Eve, saying "I am sorry", introducing themselves, shaking her hand. She is near tears, and they are at least trying to console her. I walk through the crowd, pick her up and she hangs on to my neck. I lift her effortlessly and walk away with the crutches dragging behind us.

Both girls are near tears on the way home. I pull up to Suzi's home. She looks at me with a sad face.

Eve pleads, "Daddy."

I look Suzi in the eyes, "You have work tomorrow."

Her head goes down, she can't look me in the eyes. She starts to cry just a little.

I smile and tell her, "How about you run inside and get a change of clothes. I can't have you showing up to work tomorrow in the same outfit."

Both girls have their smiles back. She opens the car door, it squeaks, and she runs into her house. It only takes a few minutes and she is running back.

I chuckle, "Did you remember a toothbrush and that type of stuff?"

She runs back in again. We get home and the phone is ringing. I don't answer. I unplug the phone. Suzi's cell phone has been ringing, she turned it off.

I confidently say, "It won't take me long to find another job. I will start updating my resume. I know a customer or two that might hire me. They have hinted at that to me in the past. We will be ok. It may have only been one game against a bunch of old men, but thank you, Suzi, for allowing me to relive my dream. I think I owe you something."

I pick up Suzi and try to take her upstairs.

Suzi insists, "Put me down, go get Eve, I can walk."

I carry Eve upstairs and Suzi follows.

Suzi leans over and says in a low breathy voice, "Before you do anything, go take a shower. You stink!"

I strip in front of my daughter and secretary and take a shower. I dry off and as I walk out of the washroom my feet stop working. In my bed is my naked daughter and my equally naked secretary locked in a kiss and caressing their partner's breasts. It is like the beginning of a porn movie.

They stop so Suzi can look at me.

Suzi smiles, "Tonight, you are the luckiest man on earth, you get to fuck us both."

I try to object, "She is my daughter."

The look of desire, need, and lust in her eyes tells me I have lost this argument long before it started.

Suzi in a little girl voice, "Come over here daddy, we have been very naughty girls. We need you to punish us."

Eve also uses a little girl voice, "Paweeeze Daddy. I, errr, we need it baddddddd."

I try to reason objectively, "I can't, she is my daughter. My own flesh and blood."

I hoped this would work. They are slowly draining my resistance. My mind and my cock are at odds. I know my daughter is stunning and had she not been my own, I would be in her right now. But she is, and I know it. My cock also knows what it likes. He wants her bad.

Suzi reasons with me, "Look how bad she needs it. She is getting laid tonight. The question is, will it be you or the first man she meets? Your neighbors? The old man down the street? Do they love her like you do? Will they be as tender as you will?"

Dejectedly I answer, "OK, so, if I fuck her brains out and it's the best sex of her life. What does she do then? No kid at school can compete. She will be stuck with me for the rest of my life and she can't tell anyone for fear of jail. No marriage, no children, no future, just so she can have sex now. That isn't fair to her."

The all-knowing Eve answers, "You have it all wrong daddy. I need you to show me the best sex of my life. Love me, show me. Then I will go to college, get a boyfriend. He won't be as good as you. However, I will know how to train him. He will worship me, he will learn from my experience with you. Then I get married, have children, a house, the white picket fence, and a dog called Sparky. I know what I want. I know what I am doing. I need the best sex of my life so I can move on."

That crumbles my defenses. As a programmer, I know logic. She is being logical and yet even emotionally, it makes sense. If all her experiences have been pathetic, how can she teach her future husband to be awesome?

I smile, "I have one condition."

They both look at me.

I continue, "That lucky kid can never know that it was I that taught you. I don't want them looking at me like a weirdo forever."

Eve moves to me and I get the most passionate kiss I have ever felt. She pulls away and leans forward. I move down to her snatch.

A frustrated Eve pleads, "Daddy, just fuck me. I am super horny still since Saturday night when you touched me and fucked Suzi."

Apologizing with a smile, "Sorry honey, but in my book, there is only one way to do it right, a guy must start with a kiss and eat pussy. You are going to be forced to endure at least four orgasms before I fuck your brains out."

I hook my finger, turn my palm up, then insert my finger into her slit. I feel around for the soft spongy spot and kaboom, orgasm #1. She goes rigid and stops moving. I, however, did not stop moving. I move to her clit and softly stroke it with my hand and soon, my tongue. That too sent her into orbit making her remain rigid, yet still breathing. I checked.

Now it's time to slow this down, give her time to compose herself and enjoy this a bit. I normally do this backward, but opportunity said otherwise. I start slurping with a wide tongue. Lapping up her juices which taste like her mother. This brings back lots of memories. I narrow my tongue and start massaging her inner lips. I run up and down the insides and outsides. I flick the tunnel walls with my tongue. I speed up the pace and start darting my tongue at her soft spots. She is breathing hard, moaning, calling out daddy.

I continue my slow methodical assault on her slit. My chin is covered in her juices. Suzi has moved over and is now kissing Eve. I speed up my efforts, she has another orgasm. Now I go into my most aggressive pussy eating. I am pressing harder with my licks and dabs. When I do an "O" I push against the walls harder. She orgasms again. I don't stop. Wide lapping, hard darting moves, big "O" and she orgasms again. Again, I continue. She rolls her body from me and Suzi. I stop.

Her body shudders hard. She isn't voluntarily moving, this is her orgasm running over her body like a steamroller. For almost two minutes her body occasionally moves and then finally, she relaxes and falls to her back. She is asleep. Suzi smiles.

I roll in between Suzi's legs. She smiles at me, "Don't you like my breasts? You never gave them any attention last time."

I grin wide as I say, "I love your breasts. I just assumed most guys spent too much time there, I wanted to prove to you that you were more than a pair of magnificent breasts."

I move to her side, I latch on to a nipple and suck while my hand tweaks the other nipple. I lick around the areola, goosebumps rise. The nipple is standing up and solid. I lick around the nipple and she arches her back. I lightly bite the nipple to get a shriek and a moan. I repeat the process but my mouth and hand swap nipples. It's amazing, even on her back, a lot of the breast is still pointing up and not flattening out like most do. I continue to worship her breasts until Eve wakes up. She turns towards us and smiles.