Daughter Traps Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Trapping daddy with a baby, daughter continues to get her way.
2.2k words
4.15
59.7k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- 3 years later -

I pulled into the driveway, dreading going inside. I had just worked another 12 hour landscaping job, I've lost track how many 12 hour days we've done this month. I needed the money though, since Caroline & I divorced, finances haven't been easy. She always earned much more than me with her high-paying office job, but I still need to pay her after the divorce. Crazy, right? I sat in the car staring at the small house, already knowing what awaits me inside. Different day, the same routine. I'll walk in, see Cassie is watching TV as always, maybe with Jason, maybe without. I'll go inside, dump my gear, greet Jase, and immediately start cooking us all dinner.

After that, I'll need to make sure Jase is put down to sleep as soon as possible or else he'll get loud and restless. After that, I'll do all the dishes and then maybe finally get to have a shower. Caroline and I always used to split chores, but not Cassie. She'll watch as I do all the work as usual, maybe with a grin on her face. Even after stealing my cum and forcing me into this hell, she still expects to be treated like daddy's little princess, never having to do anything. She's the reason I live this horrid life, after she trapped me into having Jason with her. Soon after she fell pregnant, my daughter Cassie forced me to divorce my ex-wife Caroline, her mother, or else she'd spill her secret that she was pregnant with my child. I'd say divorcing Caroline is the biggest regret of my life but honestly, I regret even meeting her now. Shortly after that, Caroline got the house in the divorce and Cassie & I moved out to a small little place, just big enough for the 3 of us. Caroline never understood why Cassie chose to move out with me, but best she never knows.

Soon enough, our little boy Jason was born, only a month after Cassie's 20th birthday. I basically raised that little boy on my own, as Cassie was always out with her friends or partying. Everyone thought I was the most doting grandfather, if only they knew. Cassie ruined my life and I was forced to obey every word she said unless she'd reveal our secret to the world. Mind, body and soul, Cassie owned me. I had become a domesticated slave, working long hours of manual labor to provide for us and doing all of the housework and child raising. I was trapped in a nightmare of my own making and Jason is the only good thing in my life. Jase is just over 2 years old now, and he's the happiest little kid I could ask for, if not a bit loud. He's a cute as a button and looks just like me, but a small part of me can't help but resent him. Well, truth be told, he's not the only good thing in my life. If I'm honest, when Cassie decides to physically own me, the sex is still mindblowing. I'm reluctant but enthralled, ensnared in her grasp.

Giving a deep sigh, I grabbed my things and trudged inside. As always, Cassie was on the couch watching TV with Jase, as I assumed. I went through the regular routine of cooking, putting Jase to bed, cleaning and then I was finally able to have a shower. As I took off my dirty clothes and kicked off my boots, I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. At 45, I've really lost it. My hair has grown longer and shaggy, with numerous grey streaks replacing my usual black hair. My formerly sharp jawline had become slightly pudgy and filled with grey stubble. My body, while still muscular, has become chubby and less trim. I didn't quite have a dad bod yet, but I was certainly getting close. Although still handsome, I just looked like any other dirty old man and I guess I am. I turned the shower on hot and finally got to relax for the first time today.

My body must be so chronically tired, I almost fell asleep standing up as the hot water poured down onto me. The long day of digging holes began to wash off me as I stood there silently. However no matter how hard I washed, I always had a lingering scent of body odor, probably from the sweat caked to every inch of my skin over the years. After turning off the water and tying a towel loosely around my waist, I fell back onto our bed without even drying off. I guess I had intended to rest there for a little bit, but my tired body deceived me and I quickly fell fast asleep on my back. I drifted quickly off into sleep, spread eagle on the bed, totally exhausted from the day. My peaceful slumber was interrupted by a familiar warmth swallowing my genitals. It didn't feel real at first, like when you hear an alarm going off in a dream. However once the movement started, I could recognise that tight wetness anywhere. My daughter must have gotten me hard and straddled me while I was sleeping, I could tell I was deep inside her already without even opening my eyes.

"Mmh baby please....." I mumbled as I began to stir, "Not tonight, I'm so tired".

"It's okay daddy" Cassie whispered sweetly, "I'll do all the work".

After we moved in together, Cassie began to take me as her own whenever she wanted. I used to beg her so that I could wear a condom, however she wore me down over the years. I went from wearing condoms, to pulling out, to now just coming inside her and hoping she's being honest about birth control this time. She'd broken me down, I have no energy left to resist anymore. She has 100% access to my raw dick whenever she wants, but I know that she wouldn't dare have another kid. She was so aghast at the difficulties of childbirth, it's probably the only time she's struggled in her life. I kept my eyes closed as she was riding me slowly, feeling how each ripple and ridge of her vagina expertly massaged my hard rod inside her. I should be used to this sensation by now, but the sex still drove me crazy.

Although it barely fit inside her, her tight little pussy stretched and conformed to every inch of my cock like she was custom-made for me. Her pussy clung to me in all the right places as her insane suction grip ascended up and down my dick. She could make me cum even without any movement, as her wet paradise pulsed and instinctively used her internal muscles to extract the cum from me. I was no match for her vacuum-like grip, I surrender to it every time. As I laid on my back with my eyes closed, Cassie began to rub her hands over my chest and stomach as she was perched atop me, our groins intimately connected. At 3 years in, I was weak to her touch. I relaxed into her as I put my hands behind my head, feeling myself bottom out in her tight pussy again. My hard cock was once again secured tightly within her wet walls, being sucked into the deepest part of her body. As she continued to pleasure herself on my cock, her soft hands traveled up across my chest, over my neck, and onto my biceps which she used to support herself as she gradually increased her speed. As always, she would try to force my dick as far into her as it would go, savoring the feeling of my thick rod stretching her out. I swallowed in my dry throat as her pussy clamped tightly around me, her juices soaking my crotch. Sometimes her ring would squeeze around the base of my cock so tight, I'd be scared of getting stuck inside her.

"Seeee daddy just relax, let me take care of you" she drawled as her pussy suctioned itself to my cock.

I scoffed at the idea of her taking care of me, she robbed me of everything! Even though I can get lost in the euphoria of her tight, ever-moist pussy, I can never go back to my old life. I groaned as Cassie dug her fingernails into my large biceps as she increased her pace, her dripping wet pussy making loud squelching noises as it slurped my cock. She could pleasure herself whenever she wanted and my cock would always betray me, forever hard for her. I had become her personal sex toy, moaning as she slid her body over mine. Although her grip of my cock was otherworldly, my body became tense as my mind was flooded with thoughts of being her toy. She has enslaved me and made my life a nightmare since she first forced herself upon me, but I couldn't deny there was a small part of me that loved to be owned and used by her. I hated that part and I hated that nothing in my life ever turned me on more. I always felt hopeless when I thought about my situation, but not now. Instead of despair, I felt anger. Here I was again, being used for my body by the person who took my life away. I opened my eyes and glared at Cassie, who was too lost in ecstasy as she grinded on my firm body to notice. Not this time I thought, this time I'll be the one in control. With no warning, I suddenly grabbed her and spun her onto her back. I saw the look of shock and surprise on her face as I held her down and began to plow into her.

"Wuh? Oh DADDY!" She squealed, writhing under my large body in pleasure. I entered her hard and deep, pressing into her with my full weight. Cassie squealed and yelped as she began clawing my back while my powerful thrusts began to shake the whole room.

"Daddy! What's gotten into you?" She moaned but I didn't respond, instead pinning her tight body to the bed under my large frame. I slowed down my thrusts but didn't hold back the power, slamming into her deeply as the bed shook. Cassie has become a mess of lustful noises, unable to even form a sentence as my cock rammed into her g-spot yet again. I felt her back try to arch as I flattened her soft body, I could tell she was close to orgasm. It felt so good to control her body as she squirmed underneath me, so I slowed my pace to excruciatingly slow for her. Inch by inch, I slowly filled her with my entire rock-hard length, then pulled out of her even slower. Cassie was going crazy, trying to buck under me to increase the pace, but I kept her pinned under my heavy weight. I began my slow venture back into her tight warmth until I was bruising her cervix yet again, then achingly withdrew, making her savor every stroke. Her hot pussy squeezed every inch of my cock, desperately trying to pull me back into her, desperate to cum. I had her right where I wanted her.

Sliding my rough hands down her back and cupping her ass, I had full access to slam back into her longing pussy. I rammed my thick cock back into her tight entrance, my angry head assaulting her g-spot and stealing her breath in one motion. Cassie gasped as my heavy body collided into her, her limbs wrapping around me like a boa constrictor. She squealed as her orgasm crashed into her, her pussy spasming and clamping down onto my cock even tighter. I lay motionless on top of her as she jerked wildly beneath me, wrapping her legs around my firm buttocks. She did the rest of the work, holding me deep within her as she worked my cock. I was sheathed to the hilt as she bucked underneath me, every part of her body wanting me to be closer, deeper. It was only a few more moments before I violently came inside her as her whole body gripped me madly. She continued clawing my back and running her hands through my hair as her pussy expertly drained me of every last drop of cum. I lay atop her completely exhausted as she coiled around me, stroking my hair.

"Oh daddy.......that was perfect" Cassie panted, our sweaty skin fused together. I was quickly losing the ability to stay awake as I nestled deep into her comforting pussy and warm body.

"That was the perfect way to conceive" Cassie whispered into my ear, her legs still wound around my waist.

"Mmh?" I groaned, all I could muster before losing consciousness.

"Well, I see how much you love Jason. I thought, why not give him another one?" Cassie spoke softly into my ear as I froze. Fuck.

"So I stopped taking my birth control a few weeks ago.......this would be my most fertile time, daddy" she continued, patting my sweaty head. I sighed, but had no fight left in me. Instead, my body began to involuntarily relax into her. What's done is done. I knew she was telling the truth, but there was nothing I could do now. I knew I would be eternally trapped in this sickeningly sweet prison, dominated by the soft body underneath me. I resigned myself to despair as my tired body gave up the last of its strength. I let out one more deep sigh before I quickly fell asleep on top of her.