Daughters - Eve, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, nice, Eve," Linda whispered. Though Eve's technique was nowhere near as practiced as Linda was used to, Linda was turned on by the American girl's enthusiasm, and by the thought that hers was the first pussy Eve had ever eaten, and that she seemed to be enjoying it greatly. Linda pulled her feet back towards her body, raising her pussy up a little more, and Eve's tongue penetrated Linda more deeply.

Eve also began to pay more attention to Linda's clit, licking around it with her cream-coated tongue, which reduced the friction over her sensitive pearl, fortunately.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Linda murmured, her hips rising up, her hands pressing Eve's face into her crotch. She began cumming, a low wave of tremors passing through her, then pulled her knees back, hard, to her breasts, flattening them, and pulling her wet slit flat and exposing her ass hole to the young girl.

"Ohhh, ohhh, lick my arse hole, lick it hard! Thrust your tongue in my dirty hole!" the jaded lesbian screamed.

Eve stared at the woman's ass hole, wrinkled, dark and earthy, and not nearly as pretty as her pussy, but nonetheless holding a strange attraction for the young girl, so new to lesbian practices. Eve wrinkled her nose, undecided, but feeling a strange tingle deep inside her pelvis.

She decided that she would taste the older woman's rear hole, the most perverse thing that she had ever considered doing. The closer her mouth came to the woman's purplish, puckered anus, the stronger the filthy urge grew inside Eve's clit, until Eve's head filled with a siren sound of impending orgasm.

* * * *

Then Eve woke up, tangled in clammy bedsheets, the only thing from her dream still persisting - the strange siren sound filling her ears.

* * * *

Looking around her in the empty bed, groggy from her late afternoon nap, and under the influence of her strange fever, it took Eve a long time to really come awake. The sirens of a passing fire brigade truck receded and became more distant, as she struggled to clear her head She looked at the clock on the night stand, and saw that it was 7:30.....again, as far as she was concerned.

"What on EARTH?" she murmured. "It was all a dream? But it seemed so real, Linda was here...naked...and I was so excited." She sighed.

"If this were a story or a movie, people would think it was a tired old writer's trick. But what on earth is going on?"

Eve realized that she was undergoing some significant physical, mental and emotional changes. And for what reason, and cause, she had no idea. She had experienced fever dreams - that was explainable, after all, she had a fever. But the onslaught of woman on woman sex...was it her subconscious expressing hidden desire for the pleasures of melding with another woman's body and soul, or was it something else entirely?

She felt an excess of moisture between her legs, tickling her, and felt along her slit with her finger, finding a thick coating of her feminine lubricant dripping down from her pussy, down her crotch to her anus. She tentatively sniffed the liquid on her fingers, then dabbed her tongue at it, finding it to have quite a nice flavor.

"That's a first," she thought, "tasting my own pussy, much less anyone else's." Then the memory of how she had felt within her dream about actually licking another woman's ass hole came back to her, and she shivered, not entirely without some tendrils of pleasure intruding.

She let her hand linger between her thighs, feeling wicked and horny. She slowly stroked along her labia, intensely feeling the touch of her nails on the plump flesh, and the contact of her fingers with the tiny, faint and downy hairs there. She moaned, as the slightest threads of pleasure wove together in her crotch, faintly coursing through her clitoris. She looked down, pleased to see its hood retracted, her moist, pink pearl standing free and excited, ready for pleasure.

"Ohh yeah, Linda, suck my pussy," Eve whispered, pretending Linda was poised to bring her warm lips to fasten over Eve's trembling clitoris. She thrust her hips upward, as though anxious to force her cunt against Linda's eager, willing mouth. As the pleasure grew more intense in her pussy, her fingers stroked faster and more crudely over her lips and around her clit.

Eve squeezed her ass hole, opening and closing it, and wishing she could manage to get her finger around to play at her tight and hot rear hole. But feeling her climax already approaching, Eve switched to a mental image of Felicia lowering her ass onto Eve's mouth - that was enough to push her over the edge.

"Lick my hot, puckered arse hole, darlin'," she imagined Felicia demanding. "Thrust your sweet pink tongue inside my dirty arse, lick me up, make me cum..."

Eve couldn't believe she was lying naked in her bed, her breasts shaking with excitement, her fingers rapidly stroking her clit, her tongue lewdly thrust out as though fucking a woman's tight ass hole with it. As her fingers squeezed her clit unmercifully, her orgasm took her through and over a waterfall of pleasure, her entire body shuddering and shivering as ecstasy filled her every molecule and atom.

"Oh oh oh fuck fuck fuck omigod..." Eve moaned, as she slowly came to, having nearly blacked out from her orgasm. "God, that was wonderful," she whispered, though her words were heard only by the walls. Her legs and arms slumped into the mattress, she relaxed, then giggled, wondering where the pleasure was coming from.

"I'm turning into quite the little slut," she thought, then smiled. "And I love it."

She sighed, then got out of bed and shuffled over to her bathroom, and began filling the small, clawfooted tub. She had observed that hot water was at a premium in the mornings when she dressed for work, so she'd gotten into the habit of bathing at night. Besides, she needed to clear her head, and think about the strange things that had been happening to her.

She added some perfumed bath crystals, the steamy water sending up swirls of lavender fragrance, which cheered her up a little. She felt small chills, a symptom, she thought, of her unexplained fever.

"What could have brought this fever on?" she wondered. "A summer cold, perhaps? It would be my first summer cold in February." Of course, being in the Southern Hemisphere, the seasons were reversed from those she'd experienced in the United States, where she'd spent all of her life.

When the water reached a high enough level in the tub, Eve slipped into its depths, the steaming hot water soothing and relaxing her. Eve lay back, and put a flannel over her eyes, her head resting on the edge of the tub.

"Am I turning into a lesbian?" she thought. She considered the fact that, really, the only REAL lesbian sex she'd had, was at the bakery earlier. And it could be argued that it was more like a lesbian rape of her. On the other hand, she also had to admit that she hadn't really fought it at all, and that she'd cum, impossibly, explosively so. On the third hand, she was suffering from some sort of infection, as evidenced by her fever, and couldn't really be blamed for any slight aberrations in her normal behavior...could she?

She sighed, again. It was no use searching for excuses for anything so important.

Did I WANT to be a lesbian....someone who would eagerly, and willingly get naked with another woman, press my body against her nude and heated female flesh?

Kiss another woman, lips and tongues caressing each other, lick the most intimate parts of another female?

Spend all my time with females, looking at them with carnal, sexual desire?

Slip my fingers inside a woman's wet, and eager pussy, feel her hot cream run down my fingers, taste the sweet, sticky cream of a woman's desire?

Surreptitiously slide my hand down the back of another female's ass filled jeans, caressing her plump warm butt, enjoying her giggles of pleasure?

Tickle and tease a woman's tight, hot ass hole?

Caress a woman's musky, wet pussy with my lips, and lash my tongue over her swollen clit, until she screams with desire and hot, female fire, calling out my name?

Suck on her sweet nipples, drinking her milk and exciting her clitoris with spears of pleasure as I bite those beautiful nipples, again and again?

Gaze at another woman's smooth breasts, silky texture interrupted by the pebbled flesh of her areolae and nipples, stray waves of her glossy black hair edging that rounded canvas of beauty and allure?

Watch a bed sheet mounded with the roundness of a woman's full hips and ass underneath, as she turns in her sleep, her sweet brown eyes wakening to gaze into mine, her smile to echo mine?

Eve had to admit that the thought was arousing her, judging by the stream of sensual delight already coursing lightly through her loins. But why was she picturing such definite features on her fantasy woman? Neither Linda nor Felicia, the only lesbians Eve knew, had black hair or brown eyes...

"C'mon Eve, you're just horny," she thought to herself. "Maybe you need an injection of some 'Eric brand beef.'"

Maybe she WAS going overboard. Maybe she was just realizing that she was attracted to some, special women, and still just as excited by men as ever. After all, every person finds particularly beautiful or attractive specimens of their own sex to be at least someone to admire...was this so different?

If she had sex with Eric, she could prove to herself that her so-called 'orgasms' with Linda and Felicia had merely been, as the Aussies termed it, a "one off." She felt immensely cheered by her line of reasoning, although her distinctly odd fever dreams earlier, and her spur of the moment lesbian-themed masturbation just a few minutes before, still left her unsettled.

Lying there in the water, Eve gently frigged her hungry clitoris, her body shivering with delight, and tried not to see the visions of femininity that raced through her mind as she came, again and again. Then she relaxed in the heat of the tub, muscles and nerves calming to a zen like state. She pulled herself out of the tub, dried off, then slipped into bed, naked. And slept.

If Eve had any more dreams of women and sex, she didn't remember them when she woke up. The next morning, she resolved to see if Eric could save her, even if entirely unknowingly.

* * * *

"Hi, Eric," Eve said, as she saw his familiar face at her laboratory door.

"Hullo, okay if I come in?" he asked. "Not testing any dangerous organisms today, are we?" He grinned his most engaging grin.

"You know this is a chem lab, silly. We don't DO 'organisms' here," she reminded him.

"Well, you had that toxic plasma thingy a few weeks ago," he said.

"You mean Toxoplasma. Well, yes...but that's safely locked up in the refrigerated locker," she said. "Besides, I'm sure it was just some environmental contaminant."

"You never did figure out where it came from...did you?" Eric looked entirely innocent as he asked.

"No, at least our Animal Lab never got back to me. But we made certain that follow up batches were clear of it - it hasn't recurred. Anyway, did you think about my offer?" Eve looked at him hopefully.

"Dinner...on you?" He grinned again. "I'd be a fool to turn it down. Of course I'll come over for dinner. Especially for lamb shanks." The two made small talk, then Eric kissed her, and left. Eve sat there, silent and still for a few minutes. She hadn't felt any excitement at all from his touch.

She prayed that tonight would be different.

* * * *

"Eve, that was terrific," Eric said. "You're going to make someone very happy some day," he said, with a contemplative look on his face.

>i>"Oh god, don't say anything Eric...please don't get serious about us, tonight...not tonight," Eve prayed to whichever god would listen. To her relief, he then asked what was on 'the schedule.'

"Well, I thought, perhaps we could share this bottle of wine, watch the telly for a while, and..." She smiled demurely. She desperately wanted him to fuck her, but she just as desperately didn't want anything else to happen.

They watched Neighbours, followed by a new comedy, Fast Forward, when Eric gave out with perhaps the most fake yawn ever.

"Ohh, what say we..." followed by a flick of his head towards the bedroom.

"Well, alright," Eve surrendered - though she'd been completely on edge, afraid that something might prevent their tete a tete. His segue, crude as it was, was still welcome.

They walked, arm in arm into the bedroom, the same bed where she had dreamed about licking another woman's pussy. The same bed where she'd cum again, fantasizing that Linda was biting her clit, while she imagined she was licking Felicia's hot, tight and oh so earthy ass hole.

She could still taste and smell Linda there, though it had only been a dream version of the lesbian baker. Though only a dream, Eve could easily picture the woman's plump, naked body in her bed, her skin pale and pink, Linda's heady fragrance a combination of vanilla extract and hotly aroused pussy. Felicia's full, round and comfortably warm ass globes still floated back and forth in Eve's memory.

She tried to put those thoughts out of her head, and concentrate on Eric.

Eric - dick, Linda and Felicia - cunt. Tonight - dick, she thought, "get with the program, Eve."

"Let me strip you down, baby," Eric whispered in her ear, his fingers expertly unbuttoning her silk blouse, then her skirt, the fabric swirling down her legs to the floor. He gently pushed her onto the bed, then stripped down himself. The whole thing must have taken all of forty five seconds.

Then he lay next to her on the bed, his strong arms around her, his lips muscling hers aside, as his tongue fucked her mouth. Eve could feel tension increasing inside her, but it felt different than previously with Eric, and nothing whatsoever like it had in the bakery washroom, or at her kitchen table with a dream Linda. Or in bed with imaginary Linda and Felicia. Or in the bathtub with anonymous dream women.

"Oh baby, you're so beautiful," he mumbled, as he pulled her panties down, then lay on top of her, pressing his leg between hers, and slowly slipping his cock inside her.

Eve was appalled. She felt nothing, just a desire for it to be over. God, what was happening to her?

She felt Eric filling her, and prayed that she'd be wet enough that he wouldn't hurt her. He thrust roughly into her, again and again. Eve felt moisture accumulating in the far corners of her eyes - "Oh god, please don't cry, he'll ask why" - she screamed silently.

Seemingly hours later, but in reality only about five minutes, she felt his body stutter in his thrusting, holding his penis inside her, then a hot spurt, and he slumped onto her, a sweaty dead weight, on top of her, suffocating her.

"Was it good for you, darling?" he asked. She nodded, afraid to give voice, afraid that she'd scream her terror. "WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??"

When he rolled off her, she rolled away from him, curled into a ball, silently sobbing.

Mercifully, she soon heard snoring from Eric's side of the bed - her side normally, but he hadn't asked her which side was better for her - and she eased her way out of the bed, then went and made herself a cup of tea, and thought about her situation. Her 'test' had shown, decisively, that she...well, she didn't want to have sex with Eric, and now she suspected, with any other man.

So that left, no sex or sex with women. No sex seemed pretty appealing then, but she thought that might be the residue of her unpleasant experience with poor Eric. After all, it wasn't his fault that Eve had become some kind of monster - HE hadn't changed at all, it was her. But WHY? The question kept nagging at her.

She sighed. She had a feeling that she might never find out what had happened to her. Right then, she had to make peace with the changes. She went back to bed, and slept. She barely noticed if Eric was even alive.

* * * *

Three days later, not having spoken to Eric, thankfully, Eve continued working on The PMS Project, as she'd come to think of it. She was at home, sitting at her kitchen table, when she heard a light knock on her door. "Oh...I hope it's not Eric dropping in," she thought to herself.

"Who is it?" she asked at the door.

"It's me...Felicia," the feminine voice responded.

"Felicia?" Eve thought. She opened the door to the eighteen year old girl.

"Hello, dear, you remember me, yes? Felicia, Linda's friend from the bakery?"

Of course, Eve remembered her all too well. "Yes, of course...please, come in," she said, standing aside to allow her to enter. As the girl walked through the door, Eve surreptitiously pinched her own side.

"I'm not falling for one of those sex dreams again," she thought to herself. The sharp pain from her pinch assured Eve that she wasn't asleep this time.

"Please excuse my informal outfit," Eve said. She was wearing faded jeans and a blue work shirt. Felicia was dressed similarly, in jeans and a red checked cotton blouse.

"I think you look quite striking, hon," Felicia said, following Eve to her kitchen. "I've brought you some lamingtons, and some ladyfingers. I hope you like them..."

She sat in one of the two chairs at the kitchen table.

"Would you like some tea?" Eve asked.

"Well, yes, if you're making some for yourself," the short blonde replied, her eyes following Eve as she moved from the range, to the sink, then back to the range again. "Thank you." The trace scent of propane lightly wafted past the two as the gas burner began ticking away.

"Linda and I...we were, well, concerned for you, and wanted to make sure you were quite alright," Felicia said. Eve looked at her; her concern was genuine.

"I'm fine," Eve said, smiling. "As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever been better."

"That's wonderful," Felicia said. "We were...worried that you might be distressed. About the, um, washroom thing...y'know?"

"Honestly, I was, at first," Eve said, pouring the woman a 'cuppa.' "But I've given that, and a few other things, a lot of thought over the last few days. I've come to peace with things, and I think I know what will make me happy in life."

Felicia didn't quite understand, but nodded and said, "I'm so glad, miss."

"You look especially lovely, Felicia," Eve said, sitting down and raising her own cup of tea, while looking deeply into Felicia's blue eyes.

"Why, thank you," the young woman said, unexpectedly flattered.

"That's such a lovely outfit," Eve continued. "It accentuates your smooth complexion, and brings out the blue of your eyes...not to mention, your sweet, red lips..." Her eyes were steady on Felicia's.

"...and I imagine you're wearing an equally lovely set of intimates," Eve finished.

Felicia was not dumb, and certainly not naive - but she was surprised. The last time she'd seen Eve, she'd been certain that she was a complete stranger to the art of seduction - of any kind, not to mention of another woman.

Felicia smiled, though - this was right up her alley.

"I believe they may be...but I'm sure your taste in intimate undergarments is at least equally lovely, if not superior to mine," she said.

Eve looked at her offhandedly. "Perhaps you'd be right, and I'm flattered, but I'm afraid I'm not wearing any," she said. "None at all." Her fingers toyed with the top button of her shirt.

Silently, Felicia rose, her lips parted, her nipples already stiffening against her blouse, and came into Eve's arms. The two women embraced, their lips hungrily seeking each other's.

Eve felt a rush of pleasure that she hadn't experienced - awake, at least - since being fucked by the two lesbians in the washroom. Her tongue eagerly sought out Felicia's, the sheer experience of sharing contact, breath and saliva with another excited woman bringing on a small, but continuous series of orgasms, her body floating on a wave of mild delight, but her mind still clear, still able to plan the two women's immediate pleasures.