Daughter's Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan visits Callie and Amy at school.
1.3k words
4.64
16.1k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Amy talked and texted everyday after the mutual masturbation session. They needed to be careful around Callie so the calls happened fairly randomly and usually when Amy was alone. Dan would immediately get hard when his iphone rang and he saw it was Amy. Amy would also text naked pictures of herself at all times of the day and night. Dan had downloaded an app where he could secretly hide the pictures and short videos. He wasn't sure why he was hiding them or from whom. He and Amy were both adults, granted she had only been for a short time. It all felt a little incestuous as Amy had grownup as his "2nd daughter".

Halloween was just in a week and Dan thought it might be a good excuse to go see the girls. Amy had a better idea. The girls were going to a big halloween party and she thought Dan should dress up in a full body costume and crash the party. This way they could see each other and no one would know, not even Callie. Dan loved the idea and he went searching for a costume. Dan found a Spiderman costume with full face mask so he could be at the party without Callie recognizing him. Dan worried a bit about the tight fitting outfit should he start to get excited seeing Amy in person. He found some spandex bike shorts that seemed to help.

Dan was almost giddy the entire 4 hour drive to the college. On the way he called Callie to ask what her halloween plans were. Callie said she and Amy were going go to some low key party but she didn't expect they would be out that late. She said Amy had picked their costumes out but they had been so busy Callie wasn't sure what they were. Dan said he would just be home handing out candy and to bed early. He felt a little bad about lying to Callie but is cock told him to get over it. Callie felt bad lying to her dad. The party they were going to was in no way low key. It had a reputation as being pretty wild and was attended by students and faculty alike. Callie knew full well what she and Amy were wearing and there was no way she could tell her dad. Dan told Callie to be careful, Callie hoped he had a nice halloween with out his girls.

Dan arrived at his hotel just off campus and took a quick nap to rest up for what he knew would be a physical night. He woke about 8 and got ready. As long as he didn't speak around Callie she would not know it was him. Amy had told him to arrive at the party around 9:30 and look for the 2 school girls in pigtails. Dan arrived at what appeared to be a very large old mansion. He could barely hear the music going on inside over the pounding of his heart. He was about to see Amy for the first time in person since they masturbation phone call and he was glad the spandex shorts were keeping things somewhat in control.

The party was "invitation" only, which means you needed to give the big guy at the front door the password. Amy had provided it to Dan and in he entered to a scene he hadn't quite expected. The costumes were amazing and very revealing for the most part. It was clear that the attendees were college kids as well as older folks. Most people had some sort of mask even if it was just over their eyes. Turned out he wasn't the only Spiderman. In fact, he saw at least 2 other spidermen who could have been him. He was glad he had a mask on as he found himself gawking at all the flesh being shown.

Across the main ballroom of this mansion he saw Callie and Amy. They were dressed as sexy school girls. Short, very short, plaid skirts, partially unbuttoned white blouses and a ties that matched the skirts. For a second Dan was annoyed with Callie for lying to him but caught himself. As he got closer he noticed how tight the girls tops were. Callie was facing away talking to a tall Superman. Amy turned toward him and he patted his right shoulder, their secret sign, so she would know he was her Spiderman. Amy's face lit up when she spotted Dan. Amy whispered something to Callie and walked towards Dan. The closer she got the more Dan could tell her top was painted on. The spandex was getting a work out now. Dan couldn't believe Amy was topless in public. She came and stood next to him and whispered "do u like my costume?" Dan wanted to scold her for being half naked in public but she looked amazing so he nodded enthusastically.

Dan realized he was staring as he heard Callie call for Amy. Dan looked up and here came his daughter equally undressed. Dan had only seen Callie topless once a few years ago when she was changing by the pool. Her larger breasts where bouncing as she walked over. Dan's head was swimming. Callie whispered to Amy and Amy turned to me and said Superman has invited Callie up to a room upstairs and she wants to know if I wanted to bring Spiderman with me. Just then Superman came up behind Callie and put his hands around her naked waist. Alarm bells were going off in Dan's head but when Amy took his hand he followed without hesitation. Superman leaned down and kissed Callie and rubbed her ass. Callie was enjoying herself.

They entered a bedroom that had two beds in it. The room was dark but the lights from the party in the back yard provided enough light so it was clear what was going on. Superman had raised his mask enough that he was able to start sucking on Callie's nipples. Amy pulled up Dan's mask enough so she could kiss him. This was a moment she had dreamed of for years. She grabbed Dan's hand and lowered it between her legs. Dan realized at that point the only thing Amy was wearing was the short skirt. Superman was coming to the same realization with Callie. Dan knew it was wrong but fingering Amy and watching Callie get fingered was the most exciting thing he had ever seen. Both Girls began to moan. He looked up and Superman now had his face buried in Callie's pussy. Amy started to pull Dan's costume off, leaving the mask in place. The spandex shorts lowered and Dan's hard cock sprang free. He was in heaven when Amy knelt in front of him and started licking and sucking him. As if that wasn't hot enough, he looked up to see his almost naked daughter nearly orgasm as superman pleasured her.

Dan wasn't ready to blow his load so he pulled Amy up and kissed her deeply. He fingered her and then lowered her onto the bed. From the next bed Dan could hear his daughter's breathing get faster and faster! Amy quickly felt herself getting close as Dan toungued her young pussy. She had imagined he would be good at it and she wasn't disappointed. As she felt her passion rise she heard Callie tell Superman to fuck her. Amy told Dan she wanted the same. Superman stepped behind Callie and entered her. Dan did the same to Amy. Both couples could see the other. Dan had a clear view of his daughter getting fucked. It was more than he could handle and he exploded in Amy just as Callie was cumming too. Superman filled Callie just as Amy was being filled. The sounds of sex were overwhelming.

Both couples collapsed. Both Superman and Spiderman remained inside their respective naughty school girl. Neither Amy nor Dan could believe they had had sex in front of Callie doing the same and both were surprised when Callie said "Hey Amy wanna switch?"