Daughter's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

We do have some women clients, but they are a very small percentage of our clients. I like the change of having a woman to massage. I am not sure Mom understood, but I really do enjoy working where I am now. At the first place it was all about rehab, even though some men and even some of the women wanted a little extra.

Getting caught doing something like that at that place would have gotten me fired and blacklisted faster than anything I could have done. At the place I am now, every person walking in through the doors knows exactly what type of massages we offer. The women who walk into our place are after the same thing the men want. Most of the women are lesbians, but a few are straight. You can always tell by who they pick to give them their massage.

It is much easier for us girls. The guys have to be careful to not cum. The clients expect them to have a nice hard cock, so they can't afford to cum. Even the youngest guys take a while to recover between orgasms. If they do cum they can be out of business for two or three hours, before they can get it hard again for the next client. Women have it much easier in that respect. We can fuck all day long and even though we may get sore, we don't have to worry about having to maintain an erection.

The guys I work with have to make sure they don't cum and sometimes that is difficult. Most of the women want a hard cock in them when they cum. It feels a lot better to have your inner muscles clamp down on a hard cock when you cum, but the guys sometimes have trouble delaying their orgasm and still have their cock buried in the client's pussy. Girls can fake an orgasm, but the guys can't. Some of the clients want the guys to cum and that is where the trouble begins.

As my toy was busy providing me with some wonderful vibrations, my mind drifted to conversations I had engaged in with some of my girlfriends who have asked me what kind of man I am looking for. I usually make up some fictitious dream guy, but the truth is I want a man like my father. My brother is even better than most men I know. Both of them are handsome masculine men. They both care about me as a person.

My brother is a very handsome guy and I have noticed a few times he has seen me in a skimpy bikini that his cock gets hard. From what I can see, it must be massive. When he is hard, there is no way possible for him to hide the fact he has an erection. I have even teased him about it a few times asking him if it is normal for a guy to get hard when he sees his sister wearing something sexy.

His response is always the same and never fails to make me laugh. Even though I laugh at him, deep down it make me feel good when he says, "Sis, most guys don't have a smoking hot sister like you. I would have my doubts of any man who didn't get hard seeing you like that who claimed he wasn't gay. Sis, it is times like this that I wish you were not my sister."

"You don't want to be my brother? My feelings are hurt."

"You know very well what I mean and it is nothing like that."

My toy was humming away as my thoughts changed to this one guy who is a regular client of mine. I can't figure out why he continues to come to me. He is a nice looking guy and should have no problem finding a girl who will fuck him for free. Hell, I would date him if he asked me out, but only if we had met under different circumstances. His name, or at least the one he gives me, is Roger.

Roger always books an hour and will see none of the other girls. He will only let me massage him. He likes a deep tissue massage to begin the session. I like him since he always wants the same and we don't have to negotiate his tip. I know he always wants me to begin the massage nude. Regardless as to which side of the table I stand on Roger's hand is always on my ass. He enjoys squeezing my ass cheeks as I work my knuckles into his muscles. I don't mind. I know most guys like to touch me. It also gets them aroused and speeds up their orgasm, allowing me to move on to the next client.

Roger enjoys playing with my little puckered hole and I like it when he tickles me there. When I stand at the top of the table he brings his arms up to put his hands on my ass pulling my abdomen tight against the top of his head.

He enjoys having his nipples pinched. He likes when I lean forward letting my tits hang over his mouth. He licks my nipples and as I lower my tits his lips will clamp on to my nipple and suck. I have very sensitive nipples, and like feeling his mouth on me. Thirty minutes into the massage I slowly shift my focus to concentrate on his cock. He never shows any interest in fucking me, but likes his asshole played with as I suck his cock. Just as he is about ready to explode he squeezes my ass cheek hard letting me know he is about to cum. I pull my mouth off his cock and switch to my hand jerking him to completion.

He always thanks me and every time tells me one of these days he wants to go all the way and fuck me. Each time he comes in I ask, "Is today the day." Each time he gives me a shy grin and says, "No, not today, just the usual." I think he is too shy to ask me for what he really wants.

I have been tempted to tell him I would do him for free the first time. I think once he put his cock in me, I would be able to win him over and then he would want to fuck every time he came in, which would mean a bigger tip. So far I have not been able to get him to expand his experiences with me. One of these days I am sure I will catch him at a weak moment and get him to be more adventurous.

The other girls know Roger is my client. We each have our own list of clients who want only one particular girl and everyone respects the fact we have our own specific clients. For those who don't request a preference as to who massages them, whoever is available is free to take them.

Our parlor only has two men who do massage. When I started I figured they only do the women, but I quickly learned most women who come to us want a woman to massage them. The two guys do some of the women, but they are in much higher demand with the gay guys.

My orgasm finally took hold and it was a wonderful release. I turned off my vibrating plastic friend and put it away in the night stand. My vibrator induced orgasm felt good and allowed me to easily drift off to sleep. This was my routine when I came home from work.

It had been a little over a week since Mom ambushed me and made me talk about my job. I expected her to say something, but thought maybe she was embarrassed and was not going to bring the topic up again. I decided that was just fine with me. I really didn't want to go through that again.

As she had requested, I had been putting my work uniform in the clothes hamper and each night when I came home I would find the clothes I have put in the hamper laundered and neatly folded. She never said anything and always put them neatly away in my dresser.

On one particular night, as I drove into the drive I saw a single light on in the living room. There was no doubt in my mind, Mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and found exactly what I was expecting. Mom gave me a smile and asked, "Honey, how was work?"

"About the same Mom. Not much changes from day to day."

"Did you get some good tips this evening?"

"Not bad. It was about as usual."

"I know it is none of my business, but do you make pretty good money?"

"Usually I do okay. It all depends on how generous the guys are with their tips. Tonight was not bad, I had a couple women who are my regulars."

As I confessed this, I saw a look of shock on Mom's face.

"You mean you massage women too?"

"Sure Mom, and they usually tip better than the men."

I could tell she was trying to get the courage to ask about the women. In an effort to not make her feel any more uncomfortable than she already did I said, "Mom, women have sore muscles too."

"Yea, I know that. But do they..."

"Yes Mom, they tip and get the more personal services that pay my bills."

"But what..."

"What do I do for women? Mom you know women have sexual needs too."

"Yes of course I know, but you are not, well I didn't think you were a..."

"A what Mom? Are you asking if I am a lesbian? No Mom, the answer is I am not, but I do like women and I enjoy making them feel good. I guess I am bi-sexual, I don't know for sure. I do know I prefer men, but I enjoy massaging women and they seem to enjoy my personal extra services."

"Uhhhhh, okay."

"Mom, chill out, it is not all that bad. You are the one who said we can talk about anything. You should come in and I could have one of the other girls give you a massage."

"I don't know if I could do that. You know, I am not sure I could let another woman, a stranger, touch me. Especially if I was naked."

"I could do your massage if you wanted. Maybe you would feel better if it was me rather than a stranger."

"You? Honey, I don't know."

"Mom, you do trust me, right?"

"Sure Honey, but..."

"But nothing. Let me show you how good a massage can feel. If you start to feel uncomfortable and want me to stop all you have to go is say so."

"I am not sure this is such a good idea."

"Why not, you yourself pointed out the fact we are both adults."

"Yes, but Brooke, you ARE my daughter."

Sarcastically I said, "Mom, it is just a massage. Trust me to take care of you. Like I said you can stop anytime you want." I reached out and took her reluctant hand. She stood and I led her to my bedroom. Closing the door I said, "Mom, go ahead and take your clothes off."

"Everything?"

"Yes Mom, everything. Mom, relax and enjoy the moment. We are both women and if you can't trust your daughter..."

"It is not that I don't trust you, it is just..."

Not allowing her to finish her objection I said, "Well then..."

Tentatively she began undressing as I went into my bathroom and got a bottle of baby oil. It was not what I preferred, but was all I had on hand with such short notice. When I was ready she was standing by my bed wearing her panties and bra. I noticed she was wearing a very pretty matching set made of satin. I told her how pretty they were and that I liked them. Then I said, "Mom go ahead and strip then lay face down on the bed."

It had been a long time since I had seen my mother naked and I was not disappointed as I admired her lean sexy body. My mother is a sexy woman. She takes care of her body and it shows. I only hope I look as good as her when I am her age. She was soft in all the right places and firm where it counted.

I could see why she still models. She has a body to kill for. I hear Daddy as he is fucking her some nights. It is easy to understand why he gets so loud and wild. Her tits are perfect with no noticeable sag. She has a body that looks ten to fifteen years younger than her actual age.

I was closely inspecting her body as she lay on my bed. Most women have at least some cellulite on their ass or thighs. Even women much younger than my mother are cursed with some cellulite. My mother showed no evidence of those ugly pot marked fatty deposits under the skin. I did not say anything as I quietly admired her body. I was afraid commenting on how sexy her body looked would just make her more nervous.

"Okay Mom, just close your eyes and concentrate on my hands." She nodded her head, but didn't say anything. I squirted oil on my hands and began to rub it into her skin. I wondered if she would allow me to finish or if she would stop me before I had completed her full body massage.

I had turned on some soothing music at a low volume. It was very relaxing. As I massaged her shoulders I could feel the tension in her body. I worked my thumbs and knuckles into her muscles to loosen them up. I moved down her back gently covering her cheeks with oil. I carefully moved to her thighs working my way down to her feet. I was being very careful, not wanting to scare her or have her stop me.

"Baby that does feel good." I did not respond, but smiled to myself. Hopefully she would let me finish. I wanted her to see that touching a woman did not have to be something dirty and nasty or something reserved just for lesbians.

I began working my way back up her legs. I massaged her firm thighs and was working high and on the inside of her thighs. I gently moved her legs apart and was happy she offered no resistance. Now and then I would brush ever go lightly across her pussy, only to transition to her buttocks and work them with my knuckles.

"Mom, you are so tense in your bottom. Am I pressing too hard?"

"No Baby, it feels good."

Every so often I would let a hand drop between her legs and caress her lips. The first few times I did this I felt her tense up. "Mom, is everything okay? I will stop if you want."

"No, it feels good. It is just..."

"I know, but don't think about it. Just enjoy my touch."

After a few more brushes of my fingers between her legs I detected a slight shiver through her entire body. She never said stop, so I continued. Very slowly and deliberately I oiled between her cheeks. "Mom, just so you know, now I am going to touch between the cheeks of your bottom. Let me know if I make you uncomfortable."

She nodded her head, but didn't utter a sound. I smoothed the oil into her skin from her waist, down between her cheeks ending at her clit. I gently glided my hand across her oiled anus, but did not linger there long at all. I wanted her to feel my fingers and give her enough so she wanted more. The last thing I wanted was for her to tell me to stop.

I noticed below the waist she was smooth. Her pussy was bare as was her bottom. I asked, "Mom did you have a Brazilian waxing?"

"Yes dear. Some of the stuff I model is quite revealing and hair would show."

"I understand, but I did not realize you get waxed. I have to say it feels so soft and smooth. It looks really nice too. I bet Daddy likes it."

"Yea, he really does."

It occurred to me I was seducing my own mother. I was pretty sure she had never been touched intimately by another woman. I know she is a very hot and sexy woman, but she had never experienced another woman. Her body was sending me messages that she was enjoying my touch. I was pretty sure she was not going to stop me. I knew she was enjoying what I was doing and I was pretty sure it felt too good for her to stop me.

I had been working on her for almost an hour when I said, "Mom, you can turn over on your back now." She let out a groan and I was pretty sure that meant she did not want me to stop what I had been doing. As she got situated on her back I said, "Mom, let me put a hand towel across your eyes. I don't want you watching me; I want your full attention on the touch of my hands. I don't want you thinking about anything but the massage. Is that okay?"

"Okay honey, if that is what you want."

"You will enjoy the massage much more. By blocking your sense of sight it will enhance your other senses. You will see. I smiled as I placed a clean folded hand towel over her eyes. I had retrieved it from the bathroom earlier. I began oiling her neck and chest. I intentionally avoided her sensitive breasts. I said, "Mom I need to get something. Don't move and don't remove the towel. Just lay there and listen to the music." I quietly scampered into the bathroom to quickly shed my clothes. Upon my return I was totally nude, but she did not know this. Pleased she had not removed the towel I resumed the massage. I hoped I was not pushing this too far. I did not want to scare her and I figured if she saw me she would more likely than not, bolt. I had to keep her eyes covered, at least for a little while longer as her arousal intensified.

Oiling her stomach I slowly moved down to her abdomen and then her hips. I drizzled oil between her legs, on her hairless lips, making sure to not to touch her with my hands. I moved down her thighs. As I deep kneaded her thighs I was thinking 'I hope she passed her genes for a firm body on to me.' I worked her calves then her feet, massaging each toe individually then the soles of her feet. She moaned, telegraphing to me, her enjoyment of having her feet massaged. I started the journey moving slowly back up her legs. Once again I took an ankle in each hand spreading her legs wide. She didn't protest or try to move them back together. I was silently thinking to myself, 'So far so good.' I poured more oil onto my hands and began working it into her upper thighs as I worked my way across her pussy.

This was the moment of truth. She would either relax and enjoy what was coming or, if she was not yet sufficiently aroused, she would stop me. I very gently began sliding my oil covered fingers between her lips, parting them as I felt with my fingers the heat emanating from her body as well as the copious wet evidence of her arousal. I could feel her clit and it was certainly a hard little nub. This was definitely a good sign she would allow me to finish. I slowly moved my fingers up and down between her parted lips, gently gliding my fingers over this extremely sensitive part of her body. When I thought it was safe to do so I gently inserted my fingers into her pussy. She took in a sharp breath and grabbed my wrist. "Honey, I am not sure..."

"Mom, doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes, but I don't know."

"Mom, if it feels good why would we stop now?"

"Okay honey, but..." Not completing voicing her thought, she released my hand and settled back relaxing on the bed as I continued my penetration into her with my fingers. It was at times like this that I wondered what it must be like or feel like to have a cock. Just once I wish I could thrust a hard cock into a wet pussy and feel the heat and wet arousal of a woman's body. I continued as I moved on up to her breasts that remained untouched.

Drizzling oil onto her nipples I then began massaging the oil into her soft but firm breast flesh. Her nipples stiffened immediately. I pinched them and smiled with satisfaction as I heard her moan. I knew she was now mine. She was enjoying this too much and would not stop me, regardless of what I did next. I lowered my mouth and gently sucked her nipples into my mouth, first one then the other. Gently biting on her hard little peaks I enjoyed hearing the delicious moans I was eliciting from her. I was excited as I felt one of her hands on the back of my head. She was pulling me hard against her breast. She liked what I was doing and wanted more.

Continuing to suck and gently biting my mother's nipples I moved my right hand back between her legs. I heard her gasp and felt her lift her hips, ever so slightly, to press her sensitive flesh against my hand. It was then that her hand reached out to touch me and discover I was naked. With her other hand she reached up and removed the makeshift blindfold. Raising her head she verified with her own eyes what her hand had felt. She saw my nude body laying on the bed next to her.

With my fingers continuing to work her pussy, I lifted my mouth from her nipple so I could look into her eyes. She had a far away dreamy look as our eyes met. She stared at me for the longest time as her hips continued to press and grind against my fingers. I was smiling at her when she said, "Honey, this is so wrong."

"No Mom, it is not."

For the longest time she didn't say anything more. I returned my mouth to her nipples and continued biting them. I could tell she was enjoying this and I began biting them harder. The increased volume of her moaning let me know she was enjoying everything I was doing.

With her nipple between my teeth, I glanced up at her and saw she had not taken her eyes off me. She looked at me like I was a stranger, someone she had never really seen before. "Honey?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Baby, I love you. Baby give mommy a kiss."

Our lips met and we shared a kiss. It was a kiss of an intensity and passion, not meant to be shared by a mother and daughter. It was the most passionate and loving kiss I believe I have ever shared with anyone. It was much different than passionate kisses I have shared with boyfriends. It is hard to describe. It was both tender and at the same time filled with unbridled passion. My mother's lips and tongue tasted delicious. I could have continued to share kisses for hours with my lips pressed to hers. This was an absolutely wonderful experience I never wanted to end.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers