Daughter's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh Kyle?"

"Yea Sis. Just thought I would drop by."

I did the only thing I could think of. Before anyone else showed up to witness this extremely awkward moment I grabbed his hand and said, "Come with me before someone sees you."

I literally dragged him down the hall to my room. Once inside I closed and locked the door. I turned and looked at him still trying to figure out what was going on. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here, the question is what are you doing here?"

"You know I am a masseuse."

"Yea, but I didn't know you worked at a place like this."

How did my brother find out where I work? "And what is wrong with this place?"

"You know what I mean Sis. Does Dad know where you are working?"

Immediately I knew I was screwed. If he told Dad I would be in so much trouble. Even though I am an adult, I am still Daddy's little girl. I had to go on the offense. "You don't think I can do a job like this?"

"Sis, I never said that. In fact you look mighty damn good."

Here my brother, two years younger than me, stood leering at me. He was leering at me like some damn sexual predator. He had never looked at me like this before.

"Sis, when did you get so hot? Fuck Sis you have a smoking hot body."

"Kyle, I am your sister, or did you forget that?"

"Fuck yea, my smoking HOT sister."

"Still your sister, asshole. You have to pay the base rate since I brought you back here. I can't get you out of that. The money goes to the owner."

"Really, then how do you get paid?"

"Does that really matter?"

"I bet you work for tips. Am I right?"

"Yes, but that is none of your business."

"Sis, I am the customer and I am paying for the massage. That makes it my business."

"You don't actually think I am going to give my own brother a massage, do you?"

"I sure do."

"Seriously Kyle? You are my little brother and this is not funny."

"I agree it is not funny, but I am trying to figure out when my sister got so fuckin hot!"

I looked at him and realized he was going to force me to go through with this. There was no way he was going to let me get out of giving him a massage. "Okay fine! Strip down to your boxers and get on the table."

"Sis, don't guys usually get naked. I would feel a lot better naked."

He was doing his best to humiliate me. I could see he was having a lot of fun at my expense. "Fine, have it your way."

"Oh yea, Sis, the girls always get naked for me. Take off your robe and let me see that hot body. By the way, I might be younger than you, but none of the women, who have ever been with me, call me little."

"Whatever, but I am not getting naked for you. If you want to get naked that is fine, but I am not stripping for my LITTLE brother."

"Do I need to talk to management?"

Maybe stressing 'little' was pushing him too much. I better try to get through this. "Kyle, you wouldn't? I could lose my job."

"Maybe you better think about that and take better care of the customer."

I knew better than to call his bluff. I knew deep down he would do exactly what he was threatening.

"Fine, I will take off my robe." Before I even thought about it fully, I had slipped it from my shoulders. I might as well have been naked. My tits were fully displayed and the thong I was wearing was transparent and for decoration purposes only. It hid absolutely nothing.

"Fuck yea Sis!"

He reached out to take my tits in his hands. I jerked away covering my tits with my arms I said, "No you don't. You can look, but no touching."

"I tell you what. I have been a customer here for quite some time. I need to let Richard know the customer service is not what it once was."

Richard is the owner of the business. How did my brother know the owner? "Kyle, please. I will give you a massage, but you are my brother."

"Yes that is right and I am also the customer. Besides that Sis, you are damn hot! Are you going to drop the arms and let me touch or not?"

I didn't answer him, but knew I needed to try and get through this without causing too much of a scene.

"I will make you a deal. You don't have to strip completely. You can leave your bra and shoes on. Deal?"

Again without thinking I blurted out "I might as well just strip."

"Okay if that is what you would prefer. I was just trying to meet you half way."

"Half way my ass. You fuckers get off on a woman keeping her shoes on and this bra shows everything. It probably even helps you get your pathetic cock hard."

"My pathetic cock? Evidently you have not taken a look lately and noticed that your LITTLE brother has grown up."

He stripped off his boxers and what I saw was jaw dropping. Not only had my little brother grown up, he was right, there was nothing 'little' about him. I knew he worked out at the gym, but his abs were a true six pack. His cock was beginning to harden, but it still had quite a bit of a ways to go. Even now he was at least nine inches and talk about thick! My brother had one of the thickest cocks I had ever seen and I have seen a lot of cocks. His scrotum hung down well below his cock and from the distance I was standing it looked like his balls were quite a bit larger than golf balls. His pecs were muscular and well defined. There was no argument my brother has the body all my friends would claw each other's eyes out to spend the night with.

Slowly I dropped my arms and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my thong lowering it to my shoes and slipping the tiny garment over my heels. "Do you want me to take my bra off? I will if that is what you want."

"No, you were right Sis, it is hot and really does show off those tits of yours. Go ahead and leave it on."

He walked over to the table and asked, "On my stomach?"

I nodded my head as I retrieved the bottle of lotion. As he was laying down on the table I saw him do what a lot of guys do to try and impress me. He pushed his cock down between his legs to point at his feet. The difference between my brother and the other men is Kyle had a cock that looked good when positioned like that. He was big enough to have quite a large piece of meat exposed.

"Do you want a massage or are you just wanting to skip to the part where you fuck your sister?"

He lifted his upper body off the table and looked at me. In mock indignation he said, "Sis, I am truly shocked. I am here simply for a massage and all you want is for your little brother, to fuck you. What would Mom think of the slut she raised?"

"Fuck you Kyle! You want to fuck your sister just as much as I want to feel that huge cock inside me. You aren't kidding anyone with your feigned sense of virtue."

"It sucks being such a stud with every woman wanting me. Do what you must to satisfy your primitive need to be bred, even if it is your own brothers seed you want in your body."

Skipping his shoulders I began working the lotion into his ass cheeks. They were deliciously hard. His body really is quite a nice specimen of a man. I spread his legs and began working the lotion into his scrotum.

"Yea Sis, just like that. I love having my balls massaged."

I poured a line of lotion along the underside of his cock. I could not get over how long and incredibly thick his cock was. I poured lotion into his ass crack and massaged the lotion into his skin. I covered everything then concentrated on his anus. As I tickled his little puckered hole, I enjoyed watching his hips rock. I don't think he even realized he was doing it.

I saw his arm drop off the table and the next thing I knew his hand was on my ass. "Ummmmm Sis that is one mighty fine ass."

Sarcastically I said, "I am glad you are enjoying it." His hand did feel good, but I'll be damned if I was going to admit it to him. I didn't care if he touched me, but I didn't want him to feel my pussy. My own body was betraying me, and if he did not penetrate my pussy he might not know how much he was turning me on. I would never admit to him how much I wanted his cock.

"Turn over asshole."

"Is that any way to talk to customers, especially customers you want to fuck you? Customer service just isn't what it once was."

"Kyle you are a fucking asshole and I must admit you do have a nice cock, but you are still my brother."

"That is only going to make the fucking I am going to give you that much better. You like my cock, but you didn't mention my balls."

He really is an ass. Does the idea of my brother fucking me really turn me on, or is it his cock and those huge balls that have me so wet? "Lay down and keep your hands to yourself."

"Sure Sis, you can count on me."

Yea right I thought to myself. I could count on him to be sure and make me regret what I knew was about to happen. Despite this, I still could not keep myself from thinking about how my brother's cock was going to stretch me and feel so amazing.

I was playing with his nipples as we traded sibling verbal jabs. Looking in his eyes I asked, "Why do you want to put that big cock in your sister? You know you should be ashamed. It is incest and is against the law."

"Fuck Sis, just stroke my cock. I want to feel your hand on my cock."

I suddenly realized I was the one who was actually in control. I could sweat him and make him do this my way. "So, little brother needs his big sister to make him feel good? Too bad he needs his sister to take care of his cock. Why doesn't he have a stable full of women to take care of him?"

"FUCK SIS, I need it. Squeeze my fuckin balls."

I ran my hand all around his thighs and right up next to his scrotum. He was thrusting his hips at me trying to press his cock against my hand. "No you don't, you just lay there and we will do this at my pace."

I knew I was playing with fire. Kyle may be my younger brother, but it had been years since he has been my little brother. If he wanted to, he could get off the table and take me any way he wanted and I would have very little chance of preventing him from doing whatever he wanted. As I thought about that possibility, it occurred to me that was exactly what I wanted him to do. I needed my brother to fuck me and I wanted it to be under his terms. When I decide I want a certain man to fuck me, I want him to be agressive. I knew my brother would never hurt me, but I could tell he certainly had the desire to use me. What if he put that monster in my ass? I wanted it in my pussy. As I said, I like an agressive man, but I was sure my brother's cock was entirely too large for me to take it without a little prior stretching and preparation. I was almost certain he would actually damage my ass if he tried putting his cock in that hole.

"Sis, please. You really are hot and you make me so damn horny. I am desperate."

This was my opportunity. I thought about it very briefly then opened my mouth and said, "If the big man is so desperate why doesn't he just take what he wants. I thought that is what real men do when they want something, they just take it."

Thinking in retrospect that was probably not the best thing to say. Kyle likes a challenge. My brother pushed himself up off the table and onto his elbows. He looked at me standing beside the table. He rose up and swung his legs over the side. Lowering himself off the table and to the floor, he slowly began circling the table. "Get your ass on that table and give me that fuckin hot cunt. You have been teasing me all these years and it is going to come to an end."

"Kyle, now settle down. I was just joking. Remember, I am your sister."

"Yes you are and maybe you were just joking, but you were right. I have put up with you teasing me for years with your hot little ass. You are always showing your ass to me at home and now I am going to teach you a lesson. Sis, things are about to change in our lives. No longer are you going to tease me then deny me."

As he talked we kept circling the massage table. I kept the table between the two of us. I kept glancing down at his cock. I could hardly take my eyes off of it. Now fully erect it was both exciting and frightening. It was as thick as my forearm and at least ten inches in length.

I was marveling at how thick it was and mentally thinking back to the large cocks I had seen before. I was trying to figure out how much thicker it was than the thickest I had ever experienced prior to this. I lost focus on trying to keep out of his reach and did not realize what I had done until Kyle lunged toward me reaching across the table and grabbing my wrist. Holding onto my arm he looked at me smiling as he said, "Sis you should have been paying closer attention to me than dreaming of how good this is going to feel in your ass. Don't fight me and I promise you I will make sure you enjoy it."

Fuck, he WAS intending on fucking my ass with that monster. I knew I wanted him, but I could not take him like that! "Kyle, you can't put that in my ass. Please Kyle, you will rip my ass with that thing. You are too big."

"You should have thought about that earlier."

"Kyle, please I promise I will let you fuck my ass later, but I need to get it stretched out first. Seriously, you will hurt me. You can fuck my pussy all you want, but please not my ass."

I realized I was screwed, I had run out of options. I had no choices left other than to submit and trust my brother. As much as we had argued while growing up we actually are very close and love each other as brother and sister. This was about to change all that. I was sure if this went as I expected, our love was about to take on a dramatically different form.

He held my wrist firm and I did not attempt to escape. "Sis get up on the table and lay your head at the edge. You are going to show me what that mouth of yours feels like. I have seen you prancing around the house so many times and have fantasized many times about doing this. Now I am going give both of us what we have wanted for years. If you suck me off really good, maybe I will just fuck that pussy instead of that tight little asshole of yours."

I had to do this right if I was to save my ass. I was determined to do exactly as he said. This would be the best blow job I had ever given. I lay on the table on my side with him standing in front of me. His cock was stiff and pointing right at me. If he had stepped two or three inches toward me the pre-cum on the end of his cock would have made the tip of my nose wet. I did not need to be told what he expected me to do. From this point I knew exactly what to do to make a man feel good. I wanted more than anything else, to taste this cock pointing at me. It did not matter whose cock it was, what did matter was that I needed this.

Opening my mouth I licked the pre-cum from the tip. I turned my head slightly and looked up. I saw Kyle smiling and looking at me. I have always wondered why pre-cum has such little taste. It is nothing like real cum. The instant my tongue touched his glans my brother was moaning. I expected to feel his hands on my head. It was at that point I realized how much alike men are as I did feel his hand on my head as he took my head and began to guide my mouth along his cock. I never allow a client to exert that much control, but this was my brother and I liked feeling his strong hands guiding me. As he guided my head I used my fingers to tickle his hairy scrotum.

"Oh fuck Sis! That feels so damn good. Play with my balls just like that. This feels so much better than I ever imagined it would all those times I jerked off thinking about this."

I had often wondered, and now I knew for sure. My brother had thought about me when he masturbated. I sort of figured he did, at least once or twice, but it sounds like he did it a lot. I am not sure what I think about that, but it sort of turns me on knowing I excite him like that.

Some of my customers shave their cock and scrotum. I like a man who has hair and is proud of it, but I also like a smooth cock and scrotum. I don't like hair in my mouth, but I also think pubic hair on a man is how a real man should be. I also believe women look much better and are sexier when they are hairless below the waist. I had barely licked his whole cock when he said, "Sis, Oh Fuck that feels good. I have to fuck you. Roll over onto your back."

I did as he said placing my ass at the edge of the table.

"Lift up your legs and pull them back. Put your arms behind your knees and hold your legs back for me."

I did as he instructed and was looking up at him between my feet. He was holding his cock and looking down at me. I knew in this position he was looking directly down into my pussy and my ass. I was hoping he remembered which hole he was supposed to use.

Ready was not accurate to describe me, I was so far past ready. I was desperate to feel him enter me. "Go on Kyle. I am here for you to use. Fuck your sister."

"Sis, this has been fun, but this is not what I planned. I think I got a little carried away. This is about to get really serious. You are so fucking sexy, but you ARE my sister. I am sorry, I did not mean for it to go this far. I just came here to tease you and show you I learned your secret. I promise I will not tell Dad."

He was actually getting cold feet. He had me so fucking aroused and he had finally gotten a conscience. As far as I was concerned I wanted this and I knew I needed to encourage him if I wanted to get fucked.

"Kyle, you know we both want this. We have both wanted to do this for a long time and we both know it. We are adults. As long as you don't put it in my ass you are not going to hurt me. Just go slow and give me time to adjust. You have the largest cock I have ever seen let alone had inside me."

He didn't respond, but did look back down at his cock and my pussy. I felt it touch me and he rubbed it up and down between my lips. Each time it pressed against my clit I felt a surge of electricity on my clit. He stopped and I could tell he was poised at the entrance into me. "Sis, I don't know. Are you sure about this? We really don't have to do this."

Biting my lower lip I looked at him, then down to where we were about to join together. No brother and sister are supposed to do this and we both were well aware of what was about to happen. We both realized there would be no going back once he pushed himself into me.

Looking back up at him I said, "Pull my lips apart and see how wet I am."

I saw he let go of his cock and let it rest on my ass. Next I felt his fingers touch me and felt him separate my lips gently pulling me open. Looking at him I said, "See how wet I am. I honestly do want this, I want to feel you inside me, but if you don't want to to this I will understand."

I let out a moan as I felt one of his fingers enter me. "Fuck, Sis. You are soaking wet. This is serious shit, are you absolutely sure you want this? I will warn you, once I get the feel of this on my cock, you are going to have a frequent visitor in your bed at home."

I smiled and said, "I like the sound of that. Come on and it will be our secret. Fuck your sister with that beautiful cock."

I saw him smile. I knew what he was thinking as I silently nodded my head. I saw him holding his cock and pointing at my opening. I dropped my gaze to see him inserting his cock between my lips and into my wet fuck hole.

We both moaned in unison as we were joined together. He lifted my legs to put my ankles on his shoulders. I released my knees allowing his muscular shoulders to support my legs.

I grabbed the edge of the table as he put his hands on the top of my thighs pulling me tight against his body. I gasped out loud as he began slowing pushing more of his manhood into me. "Oh Fuck Kyle, you are huge. Please go slow." I blurted out as I felt the stretching suddenly become painful. "Fuck Kyle that is huge!" He grinned at me and kept pushing into me very slowly.

"FUCK, Kyle stop!"

Immediately he stopped and with a concerned tone in his voice asked, "What's wrong Sis?"