Daughter's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

With our lips locked together I felt the pressure of her fingers on my left nipple. She was pinching my nipple, and I could not help but to moan into her mouth. Breaking the lip lock we shared I looked down into the eyes of the woman beneath me. This sexy woman had given me life. It occurred to me that I had come into this world emerging from within her body traveling between the pussy lips I was now stimulating with my fingers.

Taking the oil in my hands I poured oil onto my chest, allowing it to run down over my breasts and across my stomach. Rubbing my oily hands on my pussy I moved them up and began massaging the oil into my breasts and stomach. With apparent fascination, my mother watched me oil my body. Her hand reached out to touch me between my thighs and began gently caressing me. I moved to lie on top of her body, our breasts mashed together. Sliding my oil covered body against hers she wrapped her arms tightly around me.

I felt her arms as she wrapped them around my back pulling me tight against her own body. Shifting my body, I placed one of my thighs between her own. I wanted to rub the top of my thigh against her wet pussy. I knew doing so would feel good as my leg press against her clit.

Pressing my leg as hard against her pussy as I could, I began leg fucking my mother. She responded as her hips began frantically thrusting pushing her pussy harder against my leg. It was then that I felt her hands on the back of my head as she pulled my mouth tightly against her own sealing our lips and muffling the scream exploding from within her as her strong orgasm overtook her. I could feel, on my thigh, the obvious increase in moisture from her pussy that resulted from her massive orgasm.

We remained like this for the longest time just enjoying the feel of our bodies against each other and our lips pressed together. Her lips were so soft. I enjoyed the taste of her tongue. At that moment we were not mother and daughter, but rather two adult females enjoying our sexuality to the fullest. I finally rolled from atop my mother and lay beside her.

Rolling onto her side facing me she said, "Honey I never dreamed anything could be so good and feel like that. It felt amazing! I never considered allowing myself to experience another woman like that, let alone my own daughter."

I smiled at her and pushed a strand of hair that had fallen across her beautiful face as I said, "Mom, I love you so much. I am happy you let me do this for you and did not stop me. I was pretty sure you would enjoy it."

"I almost did stop you a couple of times, but it just felt too good to stop. Honey, I know I asked before, but are you a lesbian?"

"No mom, like I told you then, I see myself more as bi-sexual. I promise you, I do enjoy men, but the softness of a woman's body is also very nice. It is easy to see what a man sees in a woman."

"Okay, if you say so. It is going to take me a while to think all this through and figure out what it all means."

"Okay Mom, but now that you know how good it can be, we can do it again anytime you want. Maybe when the men are gone it can be our own secret."

"Honey I did enjoy it, that is certainly true, but I just don't know if we should..."

"Mom, hush. Don't over-think this. We are both big girls and what does it hurt if we love each other and enjoy some private time together? It will be our little secret. Forget that I am your daughter. Think of me as just another woman who enjoys making you feel good."

"I guess you are right, but I am not so sure is it just a 'little' secret. Shit, why do things have to be so complicated?"

"Because we choose to make them that way. They don't have to be complicated if we don't want them to be. Simply enjoy the fact you are a beautiful sensual woman and that I love you. That is all you have to do."

My mother looked at me then put her arms around me and gave me another wonderful kiss. While she was kissing me she even began massaging me between my legs. I pulled back and said, "Mom you don't have to do that."

"I know I don't, but I want to. You made me feel good and it is only right that I return the favor. Right now I have feelings for you I can't explain. I need to do this for me as much as I need to do it for you. Anyway, I need to brush up on my skills loving a woman. I am a little rusty after all these years."

What did my mother just say? You could have knocked me over with a feather when she said that. "But Mom, I thought this was your first time with a woman. When did you...?"

"Hush honey. I never said I had issues being with another woman; it is just when it is my own daughter, I have some concerns." She smiled and said, "You don't know as much about your mother as you thought. You don't know all my deep dark secrets."

I was in shock and without waiting for me to respond she lowered her head between my legs. I felt her plant her mouth directly over my clit. She started flicking her tongue across my clit and I was about to scream out in pleasure. I knew I would not last very long. It became very apparent she knew exactly what she was doing when it came to licking and sucking a clit.

Chapter 4 -- Customers (Brooke)

Last night with Mom was wonderful. I even surprised myself regarding how good it would be. I really wanted to sleep in the same bed with her, but she thought it might be difficult to explain to Daddy when he woke up and she wasn't there in bed with him. She promised when we had the house to ourselves for the night we would spend the entire night in the same bed.

I know it was just the afterglow of the sex, but we were both feeling very good. Daddy and Kyle were both at work. It was Friday and would be a big day at work. Fridays and Saturdays are always busy days. After the men were gone Mom told me she wanted me to model one of my work outfits for her. I grinned and said, "Why don't you pick out the one you want me to wear at work today."

The surprise on her face was precious. "Okay Honey, what do I need to select?"

"My shoes are at work, but you can pick out a bra, thong and robe. I will get shoes to match, whatever you pick out once I get to work."

She smiled and said, "You wait here and I will find something really sexy so you will get lots of tips." I had intended on supervising the selection, but this might be fun. She had been gone maybe fifteen or twenty minutes. When she returned she was carrying an outfit that was satin and was a light lavender color. The bra and robe were trimmed in dark purple lace. The bra was a quarter cup design leaving my nipples fully exposed as well as most of my breast. A small partial cup of lavender lace supported my breasts. The cups were outlined in the dark lace. It had no neck or shoulder straps. The only strap holding the cups in place was around my back. The robe was also lavender satin with half length sleeves. The neck, sleeves and bottom of the robe were trimmed in the dark lace. The robe came to an inch or two below my crotch. The matching thong had a tiny fully transparent lavender panel in the front with a lace strap for a waistband and the same lace connected the bottom of the panel to the back of the waistband. This strap disappeared between my cheeks. Both the bra and thong were for decoration. My pussy was clearly visible through the transparent panel and my boobs were fully on display.

Mom handed the ensemble to me saying, "Try it on for me. Let me see my beautiful daughter dressed for work."

"Mom, it is not exactly traditional office attire, but if you think your heart can take it, just remember you picked it out. Stay right here and I will be right back."

I headed to my bedroom to change. I did not want her to see me get dressed. I wanted her to see the full package all at once. I was wishing I had the shoes to go with it here at home so she could see everything.

Our shoes were all the same and in fact we shared shoes. They were totally clear Lucite heels with a furry toe strap. The toe strap was the color of the outfit the girl was wearing. All the guys wore was a tiny stretch swim suit displaying their cock and balls perfectly. The material was barely sufficient to cover the generous packages between their legs. Even though they were covered there was not much left to the imagination as to what lay behind the super thin material. The guys were always barefoot when working.

I was dressed and ready to let my mother see me as I opened my door. I walked into the living room and slowly turned all the way around for her. I slipped off the robe and did another slow turn letting her get a good look at me. Holding my arms out to the side I did a little curtsy as I asked, "What do you think?"

"Honey you are smoking hot."

"Mom, I have you to thank for my looks. Everyone says we look like sisters."

"Yea, but you have me beat in the boob department." She pinched my nipples as she said, "Seriously honey, you are gorgeous and so damn sexy. I can easily see now how you get nice tips."

Her fingers pinching my nipples sent an electric shock directly to my clit. Her fingers felt so damn good. I said, "Thanks Mom. I do have a few minutes before I need to leave."

"Don't tempt me honey. I would love to, but I have a photo shoot today."

"Mom I am so proud of you. You are certainly the one with the hot ass in this family."

"Thank you honey, but I am not so sure I agree."

"Nonsense, I have heard Daddy tell people he has a trophy wife. He really is very proud of you and he has good reason to be proud of such a pretty wife."

"I know, and I am happy he feels that way. I get a kick out it when he wants to show me off. He tries to not let me know what he is doing, but I can tell. I let him have his fun and I enjoy the admiring glances."

"I hope I am lucky enough to get a man like Daddy some day. He is a real man."

"You will honey, I am sure of that."

Quietly I said, "If only Daddy or Kyle..."

"Honey, I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"Nothing Mom. I was just thinking to myself."

"Oh, okay Baby. I have to run. See you tonight." I watched as Mom left for her photo shoot. Today she was posing for some cosmetic commercial. She has flawless skin and does a lot of cosmetic work. She is not at all shy about having her body exposed. She quite often does semi-nudes. Several photographers keep her busy with modeling work.

My hours at work are flexible so I decided to go ahead and head on in. I threw on a blouse and skirt then slipped on a pair of sandals. I folded the robe and put it in my laundry bag before heading out the door.

Chapter 5 -- My Sister (Kyle)

I noticed my sister, Brooke, had been dressing a little differently when she left the house on her way to work. Mom and Dad had paid for her to go to school to be a masseuse. She worked at one of those Physical Rehab places where a massage was a therapeutic treatment. I had overheard her telling Mom she lost her job because of changes in health insurance or something like that. I did not pay much attention at first, but I heard she got a new job at a different place. That is when I noticed the change in how she dressed when she left for work. My sister is hot and even though she is my sister, it would be hard for any man to not notice a female body like her's. At times I know she does it just to tease me. I know she realizes what it does to me and does it just to tease me.

My sister is one smoking hot babe. I am a couple years younger than her so we traveled in slightly different circles in high school. She was the head cheerleader in high school and all my buddies were always teasing me telling me what a hot sister I have. I acted like I didn't give a shit what they thought. "Guys, you are all assholes. She may be hot in your eyes, but to me she is just my sister. Do you think I really give a shit how hot she is? In case you didn't know it, even hot girls can be a pain in the ass."

Anyway, that was the standard response I gave. The truth is I was pretty damn proud to have a sister with her looks. It was not just that she was hot, we were also pretty close. She was my older sister and she looked out for me. Now and then I would catch a glimpse of her with a towel wrapped around her, but even though I tried several times to see her naked, I was never quite able to get a good look. I once saw her bare ass when she had a towel wrapped around her and it fell. She grabbed it before I could get a really good look at her body.

She saw me and grinned. She said, "You little pervert, you almost saw me, but not quite."

Yea, she called me a pervert, but I didn't mind. I guess she was right, I was a pervert for wanting to see her naked.

A buddy of mine told me his father knows a guy who owns a massage parlor. He said for the right amount of money a guy can get laid. According to my buddy, they have some hot women working there. I asked him who his father's friend was. He said, "Fuck I don't know the guy, Dad just calls him Richard, but I have never met him."

He told me the name of the massage parlor and I thought maybe one of these days I might check it out for myself. I would never tell anyone or even my buddy, but hey it might be fun. I certainly didn't need to pay some girl as a massage parlor to get laid. I have plenty of women who would jump at the chance to climb on my cock. I just thought it might be fun to check the place out and see if the stories were true.

I also made it my mission to find out what Brooke was doing. If I could get some dirt on her it might come in handy to blackmail her with when I needed something from her. I was going to get to the bottom of why she was dressing differently. It was not a huge change, but there was something a little more casual and sexy about her new wardrobe or else I was just getting horny and imagining she was dressing in sexier clothes. If it was my imagination, maybe I just needed to get laid.

I was coming home one day and saw her backing out of the driveway. I knew it was about time for her to leave for work and I was pretty sure she hadn't seen me, so I decided to follow her and see where it was that she was working.

You can imagine my surprise when she pulled up in the parking lot of the massage parlor my buddy had mentioned. He said they have hot women, and my sister certainly fit that description.. He also said a guy could get laid if he tipped the women enough. That was something I found hard to believe that Brooke would do. It is not that Brooke is a prude, but she can get a date simply by smiling at a guy, any guy. Why would she work at a place like this? I didn't follow her in, but knew this would require additional investigation.

A few days had passed since I had followed my sister to the massage parlor. I was coming home from the gym when I again saw Brooke backing out of our driveway. She was leaving too early to be going to work. Having nothing better to do, I followed her again. Evidently her hours had changed because she parked in front of the massage parlor.

I watched her go in and sat there trying to decide what I should do. If I went in she would flip out. I do enjoy screwing with her head and my desire to be a pain in the ass brother and see what my sister was up to won out. After 30 or 45 minutes I decided to go on in and stand there so she could see me. She would then know that I knew her secret and this would put her in a position that she would owe me. Once she saw me I would head out the door leaving her to think about what I planned to do with my newly acquired knowledge. She would be left to wonder if I would keep her secret.

Making my way to the door of the massage parlor I was a little nervous. I had observed several guys leave, but had not seen anyone enter as I waited outside. Pulling the door open and stepping inside I saw that the lobby was empty. There were some magazines and a few empty mismatched chairs. I was looking around and saw photos on the wall of the employees. I about fell over when I saw a portrait of my sister wearing a very pretty and very sexy robe. It hung open in the front barely covering her tits. It was easy to see the only thing she was wearing under the robe was a tiny thong. While the robe did manage to cover her nipples a large portion of her boobs was showing.

At this point I realized my buddy had told me the truth. Fuck she really was doing what he said. I needed a copy of Brooke's portrait. Looking around to make sure I had not missed seeing someone, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the portrait hanging on the wall. It came out perfectly. I shoved my phone back in my pocket just as I heard voices in the hall. I heard two voices. One was a man and the other a woman. I recognized the woman's voice as that of my sexy sister.

Immediately I turned away from the hall so she would not see my face. I saw the guy leave giving me a glance on his way out. I knew my sister was standing behind me. It was too late to leave. Somehow my idea to let her see me then leave did not seem like such a great idea. I love my sister and what I was doing was wrong, but I had come this far and it was too late to turn back now. It was now or never.

Chapter 6 -- New Customer (Brooke)

I was glad I came in early. The parlor was busy with men waiting for a girl to be free. I ducked into the dressing room and removed my skirt and blouse. I grabbed the lavender heels and slipped on my robe before heading back out into the lobby.

I asked who was next and a man probably in his early forties spoke up saying he was next. I asked if I could help him or if he had a special girl he wanted to wait for. He looked at me smiling and said, "Honey you look pretty special to me. You will be just fine."

Taking his hand in mine I led him back to my room talking to him as we walked. The guys always seem to like it when a pretty girl holds their hand. This is even a bigger deal when the guys don't get that much attention from females. Anything a girl can do to inflate the guy's ego translates into bigger tips. As we entered the room I "accidentally" brushed his hand across my ass. Men are so easy to read. All a girl has to do is glance at their pants. If a bulge is present the possibility of a large tip is almost certain.

After we discussed the type of massage he wanted I began undressing him. This was so much different than the first place I worked where the emphasis was on actual massage therapy and helping a person suffering pain to get better. Here the focus was on teasing the client sexually so they had to have you and are willing to pay for that service with their last dollar, if that is what it required. I am opposed to ripping people off and make sure they get a good value for the money they spend.

As it turned out this guy only wanted a hand job. Those are quick and easy, but don't pay very well. As I was stroking his cock and his hand was exploring my body I thought back to my mother's confession that she was no stranger to a hand job. I imagined it was her who was jerking this guy's cock and that I was standing back watching.

It did not take long for him to shoot his cum all over the place. Some guys have a lot of force behind their ejaculation and with others it just flows out and across my hand. Once I had his cum cleaned off his stomach I asked him to get dressed and told him I would escort him back out. I give all my clients a kiss on the cheek after getting them to the lobby. I was surprised to see the customers who had been there earlier had cleared out. I saw one guy who was standing with his back to me.

"Sir, can I help you with a massage or are you waiting for a special girl?"

He turned around and I almost passed out. There in front of me stood my brother Kyle with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

"Hi Sis, how's the new job?" He motioned toward my photo on the wall and said, "I really like the portrait. You look really pretty."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers