Daughter's New Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck it hurts!" He began to pull it out. "NO, no please don't pull it out. I want this more than anything. Just hold still and give me a minute to adjust. I have never been stretched this much before."

He stood looking between my eyes and at my pussy. The pain began to ease. I took a deep breath and said, "Okay, it's a little better now. Try pushing into me further."

I felt the pressure resume and the pain return. "Kyle, do it fast. Ram it in me. Push it all in fast. It hurts too much doing it slow. Put your hand over my mouth and push hard."

He looked at me like he was unsure of what to do. I nodded my head and said, "I don't want everyone in the building to hear me if I scream. I want this and unless you want to wait until we are home, you need to put your hand over my mouth and just do it.

"I am not so sure about this. Sis, I don't want to hurt you."

"Kyle, women pass entire babies through our pussies. I can take a cock without it damaging me, I am just not used to anything as large as your cock. I promise, I will not break." I grinned and said, "I will probably walk funny for a few days, but I won't break."

This seemed to lighten the mood. He took his right hand from my left thigh and put it over my mouth. I put mine on his and pulled it tight against my mouth letting him know to hold it tight against my mouth. Once I felt his hand tighten on my mouth I nodded my head and felt him enter me. It felt like I imagine a red hot steel poker being shoved in your cunt might feel. I could not hold it back as I screamed for all I was worth. His hand did not contain all the sound, but it did contain enough I was pretty sure nobody could hear me outside the room.

I have never felt so stuffed with cock as I did then. He pulled his hand off my mouth and asked, "Sis, are you okay?"

I was panting and trying to catch my breath when I said, "Yea, I think so. Just don't move and give me a bit then you can fuck me. Are you going to fill your sister with your seed."

He looked at me and grinned. He asked, "What kind of brother would I be if I didn't? Sis, I have wanted to do this for as long as I can remember." He grinned as he said this, but then his facial expression suddenly changed. He was watching me and I could see the concern on his face. We had always been typical brother and sister with our fighting, but we had also been each other's strongest ally against anyone who tried to harm or come between us. Kyle had even taken it upon himself to chase off a couple of the guys I had dated. I was not very happy about it at the time but he said he knew them and they were no good. Later I realized how well he knew the guys. I knew he would always have my back.

He has always been my knight in shinning armor and he was now concerned about me and wanting to make sure I was not hurt. Here I was lying on my massage table with his hard cock buried deep inside me. Instead of enjoying the feeling of his cock inside me, he was worried about me and afraid he might hurt me. It was very sweet, but I wanted my brother now more than I had ever wanted any man. I had to get his mind back on his cock before he lost his nerve and went soft on me.

"Okay Kyle, I think I am ready, just take it easy and go slow at first." His eyes returned to the spot where his body entered mine. Slowly he pulled himself almost out of me before pushing back deep inside filling me with the hard meat of a man. Each time he was deep inside me I could feel his balls pressing against my ass cheeks.

He did this slow gentle thrusting a few more times then looked at me to make sure I was okay. I knew what he wanted to know. I smiled at him and nodded my head saying, "It feels a lot better now. Does it feel good for you?"

"Fuck Sis, you have no idea how good this feels. You are so much better than I ever even imagined. I always knew you were hot, and was sure my cock would feel so good in you, but this feels unbelievable. I have wanted to fuck you for so long. I can't believe we are actually doing this. You are so fuckin hot!"

I had to smile. He was pretty amazing himself. I knew I most likely would not be able to have an orgasm, at least not this time, but I wanted him to enjoy his first time inside me. I wanted his cum to fill me full. I knew eventually when I was able to take his manhood into my body easier he would give me some massive orgasms. The probability of us doing this again was very much a certainty, at least from my perspective.

"Fuck me Kyle. I want my brother's cum in me. Fill your sister's cunt full of your thick cum."

"Oh Fuck Brooke, don't talk like that. I want to enjoy this a little longer and if you talk like that I will blow my load all over you."

I just grinned and kept my mouth shut as I let him enjoy fucking his sister for the first time of many yet to come.

I watched him as he fucked me. He was so cute, he had such an intense look on his face. He said, "I don't know much but I do know I am addicted to this pussy. I never want to take my cock out of you. This feels so fuckin awesome."

He was not pounding into me hard, but he had sped up and I could tell he was not going to last much longer. "Kyle you can cum in my pussy, or if you want you can cum in my mouth. Would you like to feed your sister your cum and watch me swallow it?"

He almost stopped thrusting into me. He looked like he was unsure what I had said. "Are you serious?"

"Sure, I would love to have our cum in me, but I also like swallowing cum if it is from the right guy."

"Fuck Sis, I have never had a girl swallow my cum. That is hot! This just keeps getting better!"

"Okay, just tell me when are ready to cum. Pull out and let me have it. I will suck it out of my awesome brother's cock and I promise I will swallow every last drop."

He stared at me and his thrusting became much more aggressive. I knew he was just seconds away and I would have the first load of my brother's cum in my tummy.

"Now Sis, Oh fuck Sis, NOW!"

He pulled out and I quickly spun 90 degrees on the table to take his cock into my mouth. Cradling his large balls in my hands I sucked his cock like I had never sucked a cock before. I had just his glans in my mouth. I wanted him to put it on my tongue. I wanted to taste my brother's cum before swallowing it. I heard him say, "OH FUCK! Here it comes!"

That is when the first blast hit my tongue and I tasted the thick slightly salty flavor of cum. Kyle's had a sweet taste to it like he has been eating candy or something sweet. With my lips sealed around his shaft, just behind his glans, I took spurt after spurt into my mouth. I held his cum in my mouth, not swallowing. I massaged his balls and held onto them not letting him back away until he had given me every drop of his cum.

He finally relaxed and his cock stopped pumping the cum from his body. He looked at me and smiled. I sat up and opened my mouth letting him see his cum pooled in my mouth. I closed my lips and swallowed a couple times to clear my mouth. Opening it again I said, "That was delicious."

He put his arms around me and hugged me tight against him. I could feel the emotion. This was a moment we both had wanted and I knew I for one had absolutely no regrets. We had certainly crossed a line that society teaches us should not be crossed, but neither of us really cared what society thought. We had never been closer in our lives than we were at that moment. I for one was happy my brother had followed me to work this particular day. I was sure we would discuss it later and sort out our feelings, but for now I loved my brother more than ever before.

He eventually released me and I helped him get dressed. He watched me as I slipped on my thong and my robe. Taking his hand in mine, like I do all of my customers I began leading him out. Half way down the hall we ran into Richard, the owner of the business. I looked at Kyle expecting him to say something to Richard, but he didn't say a word. I didn't understand why he didn't at least say hi to Richard. After all he said he knew him.

Just before entering the lobby I gave Kyle a kiss. I usually give all my clients a kiss on the cheek, but this time I kissed this special man on the lips with passion. He returned it with quite a bit of passion of his own. He looked at me after our lips parted and asked, "That is not a very good idea."

I asked, "What are you talking about?"

He said, "The way you let customers walk around without someone escorting them?"

"What are you talking about?"

"That guy in the hall. He could have gone into any room he wanted. Nobody was with him and that is not a very good practice."

I reached into Kyles jeans taking his balls in my hand. "You have some wonderful balls little brother." He smiled at my admiration. As I began squeezing I said, "In case you were wondering, that was your good friend, Richard, the owner. You are lucky I don't castrate you, and if you weren't such a great fuck I would. You may be a great fuck, but you are also an asshole." I gave his balls a little squeeze and saw him wince in a little pain.

Kyle recovered and grinned giving me a guilty look of being caught in a lie. Taking hold of my arm and pulling my hand out of his pants he leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Sorry Sis, but you have to admit it was an amazing fuck." He kissed me a brotherly peck on the lips and in almost a whisper said, "See you at home and Sis, I love you," then headed toward the door.

One of the girls saw my brother leaving and asked, "New client? That one is a hunk and pretty easy on the eyes."

I said, "Yea, his first time here. I expect to see him a lot more."

Continued in Part 2