Daughters of the Moon Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla kissed up, past Lily's groin, and Lily gave a small outraged cry as she was denied satisfaction. Gwen ran a finger across Sara's belly in response and Sara writhed under her touch, whimpering. As they watched, Carla slowly began to kiss lower until her mouth settled over Lily's groin. They saw Carla nuzzle between Lily's legs, parting her folds. Gwen saw the moment Carla's tongue found Lily's clit, her big eyes widened, her head tilted back, and her mouth opened in surprise. At the moment, Gwen gently pushed a finger into Sara's slit, and the pad of her thumb found her clit. Gwen used her decades of experience and the Painted Eyes to make her fingers as intoxicating and skilled as a tongue could be. Sara cried out at the sudden press of thumbpad on clit, of finger in folds. As Gwen began to stroke Sara with skilled, constant motion, they watched as Carla brought her finger to Lily's mouth and slipped it in. Lily started to suck on Carla's fingers as Carla's ministrations to Lily's clit increased in speed and intensity. They could hear Lily's cries around Carla's fingers gradually increasing as they pleasured each other. Gwen picked up her own pace between Sara's legs and was surprised when Sara's cries sped up, became high pitched and desperate. Gwen had meant to draw things out but her fingers and the cries of the women next to them were too much for Sara. Gwen turned to look at Sarah just as her face froze in wide mouthed shock as she came. Gwen felt her lover spasming around her fingers as wetness gushed out over her hand. She heard a cry to her left and she turned to see Lily caught in her own orgasm. Lily was staring at Sara with wide eyes and an open mouth, crying out as the climax rippled through her body. She had watched the orgasm take Sara and it had sent her over the edge as well. Carla's hand had moved to her breast and was pinching a nipple as she ate out Lily vigorously through the quakes of her climax.

Then Gwen heard a cry behind her and looked over her shoulder. Jennifer was sitting upright on a loveseat, back straight, caught in the throes of her own climax. Elaine was behind her, one hand between Jennifer's legs and the other on her breast, working her fingers rapidly on Jennifer's clit. She had her head on Jennifer's shoulder and was smiling a wicked smile at Gwen, and Gwen had to press down a peal of laughter at the pure, mischievous joy in Elaine's eyes.

Slowly, Jennifer sagged as the orgasm burned itself out, leaning her head back against Elaine as she captured her lover's mouth in a kiss. When they broke the kiss Elaine stuck her tongue in Jennifer's ear and she gave a twitch and a giggle at the tickling sensation. As Gwen watched, Elaine slowly started to kiss her way to Jennifer's neck. Knowing what was coming, Gwen flopped on her side and wormed her way behind Sara, until her lover was laying down on top of Gwen facing Jennifer. Gwen basked in the sweaty heat of her lover's back as it warmed her own body. Sara saw Elaine's neck kisses and Gwen felt her stiffen. She had been fed on before she knew what was coming. Gwen lazily played with her nipple as they watched Elaine get ready.

Gwen looked to her left and saw Carla had gotten behind Lily to spoon her from behind. Carla was slowly kissing her way down Lily's neck as well, while her hand gently stroked up and down Lily's side. Lily's eyes were wide and she was panting with anticipation. Slowly, Gwen pulled Sara's hair away from her neck and brought her mouth to the vein. Sara was breathing hard, she grabbed at Gwen's wrist and squeezed.

Gwen locked eyes with Elaine and the young vampire smiled in triumph before slowly sinking her fangs into Jennifer's neck. Jennifer arched again and cried out as the ecstasy of Elaine's fangs took her. Gwen looked to her left just as Carla bit down on Lily's neck. Lily's mouth went wide and her cry joined Jennifer's in a beautiful duet, a high ringing sound of pure joy at the feeling of fangs piercing flesh. At that moment Gwen sank her fangs into Sara's neck. Sara's warm, rich blood filled her mouth as Sara gave one of the breathy, scratchy moans Gwen loved so much. She started sucking and the blood poured down her throat, filling her with its strength, the pure stuff of life. Her stomach tensed then relaxed as the blood started filling her, banishing her hunger, her doubts and her fears. She heard a moan and out of the corner of her eye watched as Lily writhed in Carla's embrace, lost in the euphoria of her childe's bite. Her big blue eyes were full of wonder and her pink lips were parted. She looked ahead and saw Jennifer sitting bolt upright, chest heaving as Elaine fed from her. As she watched her children feed, Sara's blood was a steady thrum in her, and in that rhythm she could sense Sara's kind heart, wonder at the world she had come to be a part of and satisfaction at what Gwen was doing to her. Gwen closed her eyes and listened to the symphony of pleasure playing out around her as the three humans were fed upon. She sensed the deep satisfaction of her children as their hunger was quenched and they took new strength into themselves. She sank into the sense of victory as she fed on Sara, another heart captured, more blood to strengthen her, and it mixed with the satisfaction of hearing her children feed. As the room filed with the cries of their lovers, Gwen exalted in the new future her family was building. She would never be alone again.