Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull your hand out, let me see that big pussy now," said George.

Nancy did as told, she could feel that her pussy had been stretched.

George took off his clothes and climbed in bed with Nancy and started kissing her. Nancy did her best to kiss back. He started squeezing and twisting her tits. Nancy could feel George's cock pressing on her then she felt him put it into her pussy and started fucking her. Over his shoulder, Nancy saw Angie shooting video with a Sony video camera they had. Nancy closed her eyes and tried to focus on fucking George. Nancy had not had sex in several months, maybe even a year. Nancy could feel George pumping her hard, his balls slapping against her ass. Then she felt him get tense and she could feel the warm fluid flowing into her pussy. George laid there on top of Nancy and Nancy had her arms around him, ear to ear.

Finally, George rolled off.

He looked at her and kissed her on the mouth. "That was a good fuck. Now clean my cock off with your mouth."

Nancy started licking the man's limp cock and in a short time it was getting hard again.

"Keep sucking, I need to shoot another load before I go home," said George.

Nancy had sucked very little cock in her life. She gagged multiple times when George would force her face all the way down on it.

Angie was getting it all on video.

Nancy's First Bukkake

Nancy could feel George getting tense. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot a stream of cum on her face. Angie was right there getting video of her mom's first bukkake. George continued to jerk his meat until he had unloaded every bit of his cum on Nancy's face.

"Don't wipe it way until you are told," said George as he got off the bed and looked down on the woman. "We need to do a bukkake party for your mom."

"See you later Angie," said George as he left the room. "I think for now your mom is worth about $150 per fuck, maybe more in some markets. She needs to work on her blow jobs."

"Yeah, probably right," said Angie. "See you and your friends Friday at the bar."

Angie sat on the bed next to her mom. "You did pretty well this afternoon. Now get cleaned up we need to go eat and find you another outfit or two. I bet your boss liked the way you looked today."

Nancy was beaten. "Yeah, the boss told me my legs boosted his morale."

"That means his cock got hard," said Angie. "So we will dress you for success...success with your boss."

Angie talked like nothing had happened as the two left the apartment and went and had dinner. After they left the restaurant, Angie turned to her mom and said, "thanks for dinner, you pussy paid for it. And we still have enough to buy some clothes."

Nancy said nothing and got in the car.

They then went to a couple of local department stores and found Nancy some short skirts and dresses. Angie had a penchant for zippers and so she made sure a couple of skirts were zipper front. While they were shopping, Angie even got on-line and ordered a devoiler skirt and a zipper mini skirt. After getting some more blouses - mostly opaque - and tops, some more panties and a couple of more garter belts, a pair of heeled leather boots, Angie was ready to leave.

"We need to get you home and try these on and see what works for tomorrow at work," said Angie. Her mom just nodded.

While at the cash register at their last store, Angie commented in front of the clerk, "Wow we spent nearly $500 this evening on your stuff. You are going to be on your back a lot earning money to pay me back."

Nancy looked up horrified that her daughter would say that in public and then she saw the clerk. She was smiling.

"With your mom's looks, that shouldn't take much," said the 20-something clerk.

"Well thank you for that compliment and if my mom's manners were better, she would thank you as well," said Angie whimsically. She then wrote something on a card he pulled out of her purse and handed it to the clerk. "Just in case your boyfriend needs a release."

"Actually, I think my brothers and father might find your services useful," said the clerk as the two women walked away.

Angie stopped. "Mom go on to the car. I want to chat with the clerk for a second."'

Nancy looked back at the clerk nervously and then continued her brisk walk to the parking lot.

"How many brothers and how old," asked Angie of the clerk.

"Three brothers and the youngest is 16 and the other two are 18 and 19," responded the clerk. "I think the two youngest might be virgins.

Angie smiled.

"Talk to your dad," said Angie. "I will offer mom for a full evening for $500 to your family. Nearly anything goes. And mom is just getting started at this. She has only had sex with two people in the last 2 years. So the longer you wait...you know the sloppier it gets."

Both laughed.

"How did you get your mom to do this," asked the clerk. "I mean I would love to put my mom on her back with her legs spread for others. I hate that bitch."

"Are you parents together," asked Angie.

"No, mom left dad about a year ago. She was bored with the marriage she told us," the clerk said.

"Do you know if she has an image to protect in the community or among friends," asked Angie, seeing some opportunity to expand.

"I see her regularly. She lives in a nice house, drives a nice car, all thanks to dad, and has her clique, plus she is in the clubs," said the clerk whose name was Jessica.

"Perfect responded Angie," said Angie with that devilish look she gets."Text me her name, address and a picture if possible with any other information of use such as where she works to that number I gave you. If you really would like to see your mom put in service, we might be able to help. And get back to me soon about your father and brothers."

Angie was cheerful when she got to the car.

"Worked up a family deal for you. Will see if it pans out," said Angie. "I am sure they are really nice."

"Please Angie, can't we end this. You have proved your point. You own me now," pleaded Nancy. "If you want, I will take out a loan and get you to college. Anything you want that I can afford."

Angie looked at her pleading mom.

Angie Throws Down The Rules - And Some Hope For Mom

"Mom," said Angie. "I promise you. In six months we will discuss ending your new sideline. If you have earned us enough and have done so with little or no fuss and frustration for me. We can probably stop."

"But you must put forth a good effort and play the game. Understood?"

"If you do that, we can make this a lot less adversarial and I will promise not to expose or embarrass you in public like I just did. But you are going to be fucking and sucking a lot of cocks in the next six months. And you will be getting another tattoo or two."

Nancy was happy to hear anything better than what was going on in the last two days.

"Yes, Angie. I will make an effort," said Nancy. "Just don't make it so I can't walk in public or go to work in shame."

"That's really up to you, mom. You play the game and I will minimize your shame of being a prostitute," said Angie with a smile. "No johns will be allowed to really hurt you or at least in a way that is visible. You will get one weekend and one week off per month. But you will be required to work out and keep your figure in shape and you will need to start those Kegel exercises to keep your pussy in shape."

"Ok," was all Nancy could muster?

On the way back to the apartment Angie told her mom that George was going to stop by. He wanted to be there to see Nancy try on some new clothes and perhaps a blow job. He was from a wealthy family, he could afford it.

"Does he still get a discounted rate for me," asked Nancy trying to get into the spirit.

"Nope, just the night we set you up," said Angie. "You know when he gently fucked you while you were passed out."

Nancy looked up.

"Oh, so that was a lie. I did not fuck him, he fucked me," said Nancy.

Angie nodded.

"Really did not expect that to happen. Originally, after I sent him a picture of you spread out on the bed with the landing strip and tattoo he was coming over to just see you and maybe finger you for $50," said Angie showing Nancy the photo on her phone. "I had another plan for getting you fucked in a compromising way. The plan kind of fell together after he got over and I got the right pictures."

Nancy shook her head. "I have always known you were a little twisted, but doing this to your mom, I thought you were raised right."

"You raised me right mom," said Angie. "But you really, really hurt me when you drug me here to this shit for nothing town. I am getting even."

George was waiting when the two women arrived at the apartment.

"Hey mom. How's your new career going," said George with a tone of menace. "Hear you have been working on a new look for our pretty MILF."

"Hey Kev," said Angie. "Think I might have found a new MILF to help mom with the load, plus maybe mom's first family discount offering."

George laughed.

George leaned over and whispered to Nancy, "go on up the stairs, I want to watch that nice tight ass of yours from behind, but by the time you reach the top, I want the skirt off. Walk slowly the whole way."

Nancy just obeyed and walked up the steps to their apartment. She would have to walk a short hallway in front of another apartment with no skirt. She could only hope that her neighbors would not see her.

She worked a button at a time and then at the last step undid the last button allowing her skirt to fall to the steps.

"Nancy, you dropped something, but go on. I will pick it up for you," said George.

Nancy was just in her opaque blouse, panties, hose, garter belt and high heels.

She turned left and started walking to her apartment.

"So far, so good," she thought to herself as no neighbor or others had emerged.

Then the door of her neighbor opened and the husband came out and stopped in his tracks.

"Looking good Nancy," said the neighbor. "Nice...nice legs."

"Oh Nancy's skirt fell off. I have it right here," said George holding up Nancy's skirt. "We are on her way to her apartment for a drink. Want to join us."

The husband, George, was all grins. Nancy continued to the door and unlocked the door and looked back.

"Hate to say it, no, I have to go get something for the wife," said George. "Might take you up on it later. Enjoyed seeing you Nancy. You look great."

"Have a good evening," said Nancy, trying to be as "normal" as possible. "Say hi to Judy."

Nancy then opened the door and went inside her apartment.

"Well that was interesting," said George hot on Nancy's ass in the door. "You handled that well. I bet George's cock is hard as a rock with what he saw, what he knows he is missing and what he knows he will eventually get."

Angie was a couple of minutes behind them.

"George might drop in later," said Angie. "He seemed short on money, so I suggested his neighbor might give him a blow job for $50."

Nancy hung her head.

"I thought you weren't going to humiliate me in public anymore," she said. "I mean he is my neighbor for God's sake."

"Don't worry about it. I told him we had been out partying a little, and you lost a dare," said Angie. "He said something about coming by later for a drink. Never did he or I mention blow job or money. I was just yanking your chain."

Nancy looked a little relieved.

"Still George was enjoying what he was seeing," said Angie. "He will likely be a client sooner rather than later."

"Mom take your bag of new clothes and figure out what you are going to wear to work tomorrow and model it for us," instructed Angie. "Also bring out any pantyhose and unsexy bras and panties."

Nancy Models Her New Look

Nancy did as instructed and came out and modeled the outfit. It was a short denim zippered front skirt and a sleeveless opaque pull over top. She wore a pair of strap high heeled open toe shoes.

"Nice, your boss is going to like that," said Angie. "Bend over at your waist to pick up something."

"Yep that shows her world to anyone behind her, perfect," said George. "Now lift up your arms above your head like you are reaching for a box."

"Nice. Her flat tummy comes into view and from the side you get a hint of her titties," said Angie. "Now try on what you are going to wear on Friday."

Nancy went back and changed into a knee length, tight fitting skirt with a slit up the middle and zipper on the back. She wore a lacey white blouse with sleeves.

"It's OK, not great. But it does give a hint of what the package contains," said George. "To be honest, when Nancy is at work or in public, I think she should always wear a dress or skirt that allows for easy access to her pussy for quick fucks."

"We will work on that, but I am ok with that outfit for now," said Angie. "Now go back change into the corset and put on the collar I got for you. It should have a leash with it."

Nancy returned in her new attire.

"Something like this is what I imagine when she is awaiting clients here in the living room," said Angie. "Maybe even sans panties. Just garter, hose, high heels, corset and collar. Take the panties off."

Nancy undid the garters and eased off her panties and stood up for review.

"Now that works, especially now that her bush is trimmed," said George. "Wish MILF was in larger letters."

About that time someone knocked at the door and Nancy started to go back to the bedroom.

"Stop, turn around, spread your legs and put your hands on your hips," said Angie.

Nancy was slow complying, but did comply.

"Nancy will need to be corrected for that," said George as he opened the door.

It was George and the first thing he saw after being let in was Nancy in her pose. His jaw dropped.

"Shit, damn," was all he could muster. "Am I interfering with something?"

His eyes never left Nancy.

"No mom was just finishing up modeling new outfits," said Angie. "You like them."

"Oh hell yes," said George.

"Would you care to come in for a drink," asked Angie. George nodded, still watching Nancy. "What's your poison"?"

"Bourbon and water," said George.

"Mom, why don't you show your neighbor a seat and go fix him a drink," instructed Angie as she walked over to her mom and whispered into her ear. "After you fix him a drink, sit right across from him, legs spread wide. Then start fingering yourself."

George was seated. Nancy handed him a drink. Took a seat across from her neighbor of two years, licked her index finger and plunged it into her pussy and started working it.

Nancy looked at George without blinking and said, "How are you doing? Everything is OK at home. Oh, do you like my outfit."

The neighbor was dumbfounded and nodded and finally turned to Angie, "Are you going to do the same for us."

"No George. I kind of manage mom these days. She has some debt to work off, so you might be seeing a little more traffic coming and going from this apartment," said Angie. "I promise we will finish by 10 and Nancy or her clients won't make much noise."

Nancy continued to work her pussy and was actually getting moist.

George's cock was hard as a rock and he was thinking how far he might take this. He had never been unfaithful to his wife of 10 years.

"You know, neighbor, a former President did not consider blow jobs to be cheating on his wife," said Angie watching the show. "Just saying."

"How would you like mom to crawl over there and release that bulging cock of yours and suck it dry," said Angie continuing the drama. "It would only cost you $50."

George nodded, "that works for me."

Mom Satisfies Her First Real Customer

"Mom, crawl over there on all fours and give your neighbor a blow job," said Angie to her mom.

Nancy stopped working her pussy and crawled over to where her neighbor was. She undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out. Nancy then looked her neighbor in the eyes and then started licking the man's raging hard cock. She made a point of making eye contact as much as possible. Then she started sucking his dick deep into her mouth. George was not going to last long. Nancy continued to caress his balls while sucking and licking the man's dick. She could feel him about to cum, looked up at him and then started working his cock hard. In just a few seconds the man's sperm was filling her mouth. Nancy let a little dribble out of her mouth and then sucked it all down. Finally he was spent. Nancy looked up at George, smiled with a little cum still on her mouth and proceeded to lick him clean. Then she put his cock back in his pants, zipped him up and crawled back to her chair and started fingering herself again.

"Was that good George," said Nancy without missing a beat and continued fingering herself.

Both George and Angie watched the whole episode in absolute astonishment and looked at each other and shook their heads in amusement.

George poured down his drink, stood up, pulled out his wallet, withdrew some bills and handed them to Nancy. "That was worth every penny of it."

He turned to Angie, "hope you start doing the same. The two of you could make a ton of money. Anyway, do I need to make appointments in the future?"

Angie handed their neighbor a small business card with a phone number and email address. That was all that was on it.

"Text me or email me and I will get you on schedule," said Angie. "Mom will be available three weeks per month and from 6 to 10 on weekdays. By arrangement for weekends. No phones or cameras allowed."

The happy customer took the card and left.

"Now roll up that money and stick it in your twat," instructed Angie.

Nancy looked up at her and then rolled up the three bills and inserted about half way into her pussy.

Angie dropped down on her knees and took a photo of the seated mom with the money sticking out of her.

"Going to have that framed for mom's first john," said Angie.

George was still seated and looked over at Nancy.

"Crawl on over here and suck me dry now," said George as he pulled his wallet out and $50 and set it on the end table. "Gotta pay for your outfits."

Nancy did as told. George made a point of holding Nancy's face tight against his pelvis for extended periods forcing Nancy to struggle. Then Nancy had another load of cum shot down her throat.

"Good job, slut," said George to Angie's mom. "Your daughter is still the better cocksucker."

He got up and left mentioning he would be seeing them in a couple of days for Nancy's coming out party.

Nancy turned to Angie when George had left, "does he have to call me that."

"Well you will soon be a slut. You are a whore now," said Angie. "I am neither. I don't fuck a lot of men and don't do it for money."

"Anyway, slut, mom, i am going to bed," said Angie. "Seeing you suck those cocks has gotten me horny. Got a date with a dildo. Good night. See you tomorrow."

And she turned and went to her room, leaving Nancy alone in the living room. She saw herself in a mirror and started crying and then went to bed.

Nancy slept a little better than the night before. The thought that she had sucked two cocks within a few minutes made her cringe. The fact that her daughter had told her to suck one for money and then the other for money was just overwhelming.

She was just really, realizing she was a prostitute and her daughter was her pimp.

Nancy Wows The Boys at Work Again

Nancy got up the next morning and donned her zipper-front mini-skirt with her pull over top. Of course she was wearing lacey, barely-there panties, no bra, hose and garter and semi-high-heeled shoes. She kept her makeup simple and looked into the mirror. "Middle-aged hooker on her way to work her day job," said Nancy to herself.

Angie wasn't up, which was something of a relief but there was a note on the fridge..."snap a full frame selfie of yourself and text it to me before you leave for work."