Daughter's Revenge

Story Info
Daughter sees chance to make mom pay for uprooting her.
14.6k words
4.43
27.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
71 Followers

This is my first story to publish and a story involving bondage and non consensual sex. It is only a fantasy, with no basis in real life. All characters are depicted as over 18. It is a long story.

Angie was not a happy camper since being moved to the tiny Bastrop two years ago. Houston was where she wanted to be with friends, sex, parties and just plain fun. Bastrop offered none of that. But Nancy, her mom needed to get away from the city and get a better job and they ended up in Bastrop.

For the last year or so, Angie was constantly contemplating some way of making Nancy pay for doing this to her.

Suddenly, a plan started to emerge on the way home from a dentist visit for Nancy. She was still pretty groggy from the sleep pill they gave her.

"Mom, mom, we need to make some changes in you," said Angie to the groggy Nancy. "You are going in for a wax job on that pussy of yours."

Angie would not usually use that phrase when talking to her mom, but she was convinced mom was going to get some payback.

Angie called ahead and told Danny he was wanting some special treatment for her mom. If it worked he would benefit as well. "Listen, I will suck your cock if you want, but play with me and you can have my mom, too."

Danny was fine with that. Angie sucked cock well.

On the way home the two women did stop at the waxing salon. They were offered free drinks while they waited and both had bourbon and Coke. Nancy did not notice Angie nodding to the clerk nor did she notice the clerk putting a double load of bourbon in her glass.

They were given shot glasses of Jack as well.

"Down the hatch," said Angie as she threw back her shot. Nancy followed suit and their shot glasses were refilled and they threw them back as well. Nancy had not eaten since breakfast and the bourbon started working pretty quickly.

Nancy was nervous at first and even more nervous and embarrassed when a man came into the waxing room.

"Oops," said Angie fakely, "I forgot to tell you that Danny was the guy that waxes me."

Nancy looked at her daughter and displayed some irritation, but was not going to back down now.

"Danny, dear," said Nancy with some drunk syrup. "I want a landing strip."

"Nancy, dear," said Danny. "Then lose the skirt, the panties and pantyhose and lay on the table."

Nancy complied and laid back on the table.

"Now spread them wide," said Danny.

Nancy looked up at her daughter and at Danny and spread her legs.

Danny took a seat and started applying the warm ingredients of the waxing process.

"You want a long or short strip," asked Danny.

"Long," said Angie before her mom could answer and with authority. "I might bring her back to get the rest removed later."

"Yeah, your mom would look good, smooth," said Danny, as he continued working. "She is one hot looking MILF."

"MILF?" asked Nancy inebriated.

"Mother I would Like to Fuck," said Angie. "Probably every man with a set of balls thinks that about you."

Nancy did not know what to say, so she said nothing and just watched the process. Soon she had a landing strip.

Danny looked at Angie and nodded. "Now for the MILF tat."

Angie nodded, "right above mom's clit."

"What tattoo. Didn't know I was getting a tattoo, too," she said with some confusion.

"Yeah, if you are going to be a slut, you need at least one private tatt," said Angie who seemed to be taking total advantage of the situation.

Nancy was not fazed by the use of the term slut.

"Small MILF above her clit," said Angie to Danny. "I wish we had whatever they gave her earlier to put her to sleep at the doctor's office. We could really have fun with mom."

After an hour the sober Angie and her drunk mom left the parlor. They got back to the apartment by 10 p.m. Angie helped her mom to her bed and let fall face first. Angie waited a few minutes to make sure her mom was sound asleep and went into mom's bedroom, stripped her mom, turned her over on her back and spread her legs and snapped a few pictures with her phone and her mom's phone. She didn't bother to cover up her mom and went to her own bed and shared the photo with one of her boyfriends.

Daughter Sees Path to Payback

"Was this what you were wanting," said Angie via text.

A second later, "damn your mom is hot. Fuckin A. I am Pay palling you $50 now."

Boy friend - "Get me a fuck with your mom conscious or not and I will pay you $150. Get her to pull a train with 5 guys and I will pay you $750."

Angie was reading the texts. Her mom's experience at the doctor's office came to her mind.

Angie - "You don't have any friends who might have access to those pills dentists give their patients do you"

Boy friend - "will check around."

Angie - "you get me one of those pills and you can have your train."

Angie - "and remember you agreed not to share that picture. Pretty sure I have something that would embarrass you as well."

Boy friend - "I know, I know. I might show someone the picture, but it won't be shared."

Angie - "Good. Find me the pills and $750 and you and your friends can have mom."

Boy friend - "working on it now, bye."

Angie - "mom is pretty out of it now. Won't let you fuck her or take your own pictures, but if you can be here in five minutes. You can look at her and stick a finger or your tongue in her pussy."

Boy friend - "how much."

Angie - "$50."

Boy friend - "Pay palled the money. Will be there in a heartbeat."

Angie had been wanting to get back at her mom ever since she dragged her from the city to Bastrop. She had friends, a sex life and a social life. Here things sucked. Working at a low end job at a nice restaurant she was constantly facing those with a social life and money to spend.

Angie was pretty sure, her mom had little sex life for the last three years or so. It was kind of fun to get her drunk, pussy waxed - by a man - and tattooed. Those pictures might give her a little leverage with mom going forward. But imagine, photos or video of her fucking five young men. That would give her total control over her. She was going to have her mom pay for her mistake by earning money with her pussy and mouth.

In just a few minutes, the boy friend, not boyfriend, knocked on the door. Angie quickly let him in and led him back to her mom's bedroom.

"She is still out pretty solid. You can't fuck her, but if you want you can put your cock in her after your finger her," Angie told her friend. "Just don't wake her. If her pussy is too tight, no cock."

"In person your mom is hot," said the young man. "Hope you are as good looking as her later in life."

"Shit, I will be hotter," said Angie. "Now do your thing. I am going to watch and video."

The boy dropped his pants and pulled off his underwear. He pulled a small bottle of KY out of shirt pocket and coated his dick. His cock was hard, not real big, but hard. Angie had never let him fuck her.

Mom Violated - Didn't Know It

The friend pulled Nancy around to the point her ass was about off the bed. He coated his fingers with KY and started fingering the passed out MILF, first with one finger, then two, then three and finally four.

"She can easily take my cock," said the boy looking back at Angie who had a phone in her hand taking pictures. "And I won't last long."

The boy lifted up Nancy's legs and pressed his cock to her pussy and eased it in.

Nancy stirred some.

"Shit she is pretty out of it," said the boy. Then he started slowing sawing his cock in and out of the passed out woman. It took a lot of will to hold off from pounding his cock into the beautiful MILF, but the young man did. Slowly, he continued to work his cock.

Angie knew when her friend had shot his load into her mom. The expression was obvious.

"Ok, will send you another $50 for the fuck," said the boy reading Angie's mind. "Not a great fuck this way, but was fun to shoot my load in her. Don't guess you would like to suck my cock clean."

"No fucking way, not with my mom's cunt juice on it," replied Angie. "Wipe it off on her tits or use her hair."

The boy laughed quietly and turned Nancy over on her stomach, pressed his cock between her ass cheeks and wiped it off. He then lubed up his finger again and started to press it into Nancy's anus, but it was tight and she was stirring. He rolled her back over on her back and turned her where she was fully in the bed, head on her pillow.

"Put your clothes on, let's go watch TV and see if sleeping beauty awakens," said Angie.

The two went to the living room, turned on the tv - a little loud - and started watching TV acting nonchalantly.

Nancy started to stir and woke up at the sound of the TV in the living room and her daughter and some boy talking.

She realized she was naked on the bed with no covers and her door wide open. Then she looked down and saw the "landing strip" and the tattoo.

"Oh crap, that did happen," she said to herself. "Can't believe Angie allowed me to do this."

It had been a while since Nancy had sex, but she could swear she had cum in her pussy, but she knew that could not be the case. Until she slid out of bed and some dribbled down her leg.

"This gets worse. What did I do?"

Nancy went to her bathroom and washed off her face and felt something sticky on her ass cheeks. She was feeling flushed and anxious now. Her memory gave her no clues as to what happened. Was I really that drunk?

Nancy finished cleaning up, put on some pajamas. She was still a little tipsy, but was definitely starting to sober up. It was about 1 a.m. and she still had to go to work at 8.

The confused MILF decided to go face the music and headed for the living room. Her daughter and some young man were watching some late night talk show.

"How are you doing Nancy," said the young man. "You were one hot MILF a couple of hours ago."

Nancy remembered what was tattooed on her pubic area. "Oh, no," she thought to herself. "I bet I had sex with this boy."

"Angie, can I speak with you a second," said the still confused mother.

"Sure mom," said Angie as she got up from her chair and walked over to her mother.

"When I woke up a few minutes ago. I was naked, on top of the sheets and the door was wide open," said the scared mom.

"Mom George drove up about the time we got home from the tattoo and wax parlor," said Angie innocently. "He helped you up the stairs and to your room. But you had your hands all over him."

"Mom, you fucked my friend after he took you to your bedroom. Can't blame you, he is pretty good looking and can't blame him, you are a hot MILF."

"Please don't use that term," said a distressed Nancy.

"Well for George that is what you are - a mother he would like to fuck and now has fucked."

"Guess you might be called a cougar, as well, since you lured him to your bed."

Angie smiled a devilish smile, "George said he wants to fuck you again when you are sober. Said you are not the best in bed drunk. I said he can come over tomorrow and try again."

"Angie, you didn't. I won't, oh hell," said the middle aged woman as she turned and went back to her bedroom.

Nancy barely could get any sleep before work. Angie, relented and sucked her friend's cock before he left and she went to bed. George needed a reward for accelerating her plan, plus she liked to suck cock. Hope he comes through soon with the pills, she thought to herself.

Angie made it a point to be up and making breakfast when her mom was getting ready to leave for work.

Daughter Starts To Exert Control

"Want some toast and eggs before work," said a happy Angie to a hung over Nancy. "They will help take that hangover's edge off."

Nancy was hoping to get to work without seeing her daughter.

"No, not really hungry," said Nancy. "Just want to get to work."

"Before you leave mom, show me your landing strip and tattoo," said Angie. "I did not get a chance to see it like George did."

"No, no, not now, I need to get to work," said Nancy agitatedly.

"Mom, show me your pussy now, or I will show this picture to my friends," said Angie firmly while holding her Iphone where Nancy could see the image of George holding Nancy's legs up while he fucked her.

"You wouldn't," said Nancy, scared.

Nancy could see her daughter starting to create a text message.

"No don't do that, you win," said Nancy as she set down her purse, undid her slacks and pulled down her panties showing what was once a big mound of pubic hair that was now a thin strip and the four letter MILF just above her clit.

Angie walked over, dropped down on her knees and looked at her mother's pussy and even touched her clit.

"Danny did some great work. Said you were one hot looking MILF," said Angie with an air of authority. "Go change your clothes. Put on a short skirt and a button up blouse, some heels and if you don't have stockings and garter belt, no panties."

"Please, why are you doing this," said Nancy pleadingly.

Angie stood up and started walking away to the kitchen, "guess I will go ahead and send this. Might make some good jack off material for some of my friends."

"No, please no.," said Nancy, defeated again. "I am going to change."

Nancy returned in about 5 minutes in heels, black stockings, short leather skirt and white blouse.

"Show me the garter belt and lose the bra," instructed her daughter.

Nancy simply complied.

"Better," said Angie. "Sure you won't have breakfast before you go. Oh, remember George will be here when you get home to get a better fuck from a sober mom."

Nancy got to work. The men at the dealership were definitely eyeing her in some attire she had never worn to work. More men came up to her throughout the day with accounting requests than she recalled. Even with her petite breasts, they kind of showed through the opaque blouse she was wearing. Nancy looked at herself in the bathroom and noted she was still pretty darn good looking.

Later in the day, her boss asked her into his office.

"Nancy, how are things with you," said her boss.

"Everything is great. I will admit I was out a little late last night, but pretty sure it has not impacted my performance."

"No, Nancy your work is fine," said her boss, Ken. "At first I was concerned about your new attire, but after watching you work and move around in the office, I decided it was good for morale, at least my morale. I will add something to your check this week, if you keep it up. Don't get risqué, but i do like to look at those long legs."

Nancy started to smile and blush.

"Yes sir," said Nancy. "I will do my best to keep your morale boosted."

"By the way does this have anything to do with your visit to the tattoo parlor yesterday," asked her boss. "My friend Danny - he used to sell cars for us - mentioned that you were a customer of his last night. Apparently, he knows your daughter as well."

Nancy's look became less smile and more serious. She was not sure where the boss was going with this or what he was expecting or how much detail she should provide.

"Well, I do feel a little sexier today," lied the 40-something MILF. "Can I go now?"

"You sure look sexier and you have always been a bright part of my staff here," said her boss, Ken. "Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded."

While Nancy was at work, Angie had George take her to a couple of stores that sold intimate apparel. Even in this little town she found a store that had clothing of a more BDSM nature. Choker collar, garters, stockings, see through robes, very short dresses. She picked out a few things and went home to await her mom's return.

George had found a source for a 'happy' pill that was guaranteed to drop Nancy's inhibitions. They reserved a suite at a local resort for Friday and Saturday nights. The place was popular with the locals for drinking and dancing.

At 5 pm, Nancy looked at her watch. For once she was somewhat apprehensive about going home. A couple of co-workers had asked her if she would join them for drinks, but Nancy refused saying she had already made plans at home, but perhaps tomorrow. They were good with that, but said they would hold her to her word about the next night. Nancy promised to join them. She drove home to her apartment and headed up the steps. She noticed several men who had just got off work and were in the parking lot eyeing her as they had never done.

Nancy opened the door and sure enough George and Angie were there chatting and rummaging through some sacks.

"Welcome home mom," said Angie without a hint of meanness. "Hope you had a good day."

"A long day, but went OK. Boss likes my outfit," said Nancy.

"I figured every man there would like it," replied Angie. "You will be making them happy from now on wearing stuff that flatters your figure and face."

"Now put your purse down and model that outfit for George here before you two go back to your bedroom," said Angie now showing her authority.

Nancy stopped in her tracks, looked at the two, thought about saying something or turning around and leaving and then noticed Angie looking at something on her phone and smiling.

Finally Nancy put down her purse and started doing her best model impression.

"Now remove the blouse," instructed Angie, "slowly."

Nancy started unbuttoning the blouse and noticed George smiling and her daughter taking pictures. Then she removed it and dropped it to the floor.

"Now the skirt," instructed Angie.

Nancy started slowly unbuttoning the skirt and then let it drop to the floor. She was standing there in heels, hose, panties and a garter belt and George was smiling.

"Now you two go back to your room and have fun," said Angie. "And mom, you don't give George the best fuck you can you will regret it."

George approached Nancy, "you know there is no woman of any age that holds a candle to you in my book" and then he pulled her close to him and started to kiss her, hands roaming her body. "And I am going to enjoy pounding your pussy with every ounce of energy I have" he said in her ear.

Nancy Gets Fucked - Consensually - sort of

He stood her back, looked up and down the older woman and then ripped her panties at their sides and threw them aside. "Now let's go."

"Oh, mom we are all going out Friday after work to celebrate your new life," said her daughter. "I know Danny is coming."

Then Nancy followed George to her bedroom. She started to close the door, but George said, "no, Angie might want to look in on the fun. Boy I hope you can suck cock."

George pushed the woman on her back onto the bed. "Spread them, show me your cunt, slut."

Nancy spread her legs widely.

"Pull those pussy lips apart."

Nancy hesitated.

"Don't make me ask twice," he said, pulling off his belt.

"Nancy quickly spread her pussy lips.

"Now try to put your hand in your pussy."

"It won't fit."

"Try. First two fingers, then three fingers and then four."

Angie was now standing in the doorway watching her mom. She was taking pictures. George was not allowed to photograph any of his dealings with Nancy. Angie wanted complete control over her mom and her pictures.

Nancy now had four fingers in her pussy and was folding her thumb and had her hand part of the way in.

"Keep trying and don't make a sound unless you are moaning," said George.

Nancy kept trying but couldn't. Angie handed George some KY and he walked over to the beautiful woman trying to force her hand into her pussy and poured some on her pussy and her hand, worked it a little and pushed on the hand. It disappeared into Nancy's now gaping pussy.

Angie pushed George aside and shot some close-ups.

"Remember you can't fuck her ass, so she ain't going to be very tight," said a humored Angie to George.

"I will pay $150 more for her ass," said George.

At that point Nancy realized her daughter had pimped her.

"Nope. Her ass comes later," said Angie.

sexartfan
sexartfan
71 Followers