Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy drank some juice, had some cereal, brushed her teeth and took her picture, texted and left for work.

The looks from co-workers was as before. The men were definitely liking it. Nancy was at her desk just a few minutes when her boss called her on the phone.

"Looking good this morning, Ms. Lewis," said her boss. "I am liking the look and zipper front is really sexy. Do me a favor. Across the office is a book shelf. There is a short step stool next to it."

Nancy, replied, "Yes, I see it."

"Good, well go over there and use the step stool to grab the high book you can reach by stretching as far as you can."

Nancy knew why. She would be showing the office her "world."

"Yes sir, I will bring it to you," answered Nancy. She got up, walked over to the case and did as told.

Nancy was sure that her garter belts were probably showing and someone in the right position - there were - could easily see up her blouse and her bare front. There were at least three co-workers that could easily see her ass in her barely-there panties. She held the pose for a few seconds, grabbed the book and took it to her boss.

Nearly every eye in the office was on her.

Nancy, somewhat blushing, handed the book to her boss. He looked up at her smiling.

"That seems like a pretty good length dress for you, Nancy," her boss said. "Go put this book back and get the one next to it."

"Yessir, "said Nancy, realizing this was just an excuse to essentially embarrass her.

She stepped up on the step stool and repeated the process. This time she saw at least two of her co-workers take pictures with their phones. One of those was one of her co-workers planning to take her out that night.

Nancy returned to her boss's office with the book.

"Thanks Nancy, just leave it on the table," said her boss. "By the way, I am going to have maintenance remove the privacy screen from your desk. I think everyone should enjoy those lovely legs."

One of Nancy's co-workers asked her to lunch. It was her friend Tammy who was a little younger, very petite.

"So what gives," said Tammy when they were sitting at the fast food place across from the dealership. "What's with showing off just about everything you have?"

Nancy was blushing.

"And that episode with the bookcase," said Tammy. "Jeez even from my angle I could see your ass. Those panties don't cover much."

"It's a new look," said Nancy. "I am still hot and I am going to show off what I have for a while."

"Plus the boss said he would put a little extra in my check if I keep it up," said Nancy.

"Shit, girl, he better be putting a lot in there," said Tammy. "Is he putting something anywhere else?"

"No," said Nancy. "He has not said or done anything inappropriate."

"Maybe I should change my office clothes some," said Tammy, smiling. "Not even sure Alex would have an issue with it. He kind of likes me showing off."

"I like showing off my looks as much as the next woman," said Tammy. "But I sure have to say you are taking it to a new level. I am sure there are guys here that are plotting how to get in those panties. Hope it's consensual."

They finished up their lunch and Nancy wanted to take the longer way back, through the service area. Tammy knew Nancy was going that route to give the guys on the floor a look.

She did get the looks and they did chat with a few of the mechanics. A couple of date requests for Nancy. She gave them her number.

When they arrived back in the office, Nancy immediately noticed the privacy panel had been removed from her desk, allowing a better glimpse at her legs and anything else visible. That reinforced her feelings that she was going to quickly become viewed as the office slut and she did not have much to say about it.

She got a call from her daughter asking about Nancy's after work gathering at the Inn Pub, a popular place for adults to drink and dance.

"How many will there be," asked Angie.

"Three or four is what my co-worker said," replied Nancy.

"All guys," asked Angie.

"Yes," answered Nancy.

"George and I might be there on our own," said Angie. "If the guys get a little hands-on, let them. They can finger you at the table, but not on the dance floor and if they try to get you to jerk them off, do it."

"But fucking and sucking will cost them," said Angie. "If all of them are into it, let me know and I will get you a room at the hotel."

Nancy just listened to her daughter handling her like "talent."

She just replied yes, hoping it would not go that far and that the guys would just be wanting to drink and dance.

The rest of the day at work was what seemed to become the new normal. Nancy was asked to get a lot of books off of high shelves. Multiple times co-workers, always men, came to her desk to inquire about paid bills and the like. Finally, the day was over.

Her co-workers who had asked her to go out for drinks afterwards came over to her desk. There were three of them.

"Hope you are ready to get away from this place and have a few drinks," said her best friend of the three, Steve. "Didn't think you would mind, but a couple of other guys are going to meet us there. They saw you on the shop floor."

Nancy smiled and said "no problem. I am ready to get out of here" as she got up from her desk and left with the three men. Her boss was smiling at her from his office and called out to her to "have a great time."

"By the way just looking at your today sure made it hard for me to not just come over here and say let's leave now - about 4 hours ago."

Nancy laughed at Steve and the other guys were chatting it up.

They followed Steve out to the employee parking lot and his lifted 4x4 f150. Nancy knew immediately, she would be providing a little show getting in it.

Steve opened the front passenger door for Nancy and helped her up. She definitely showed some garter belt on that, along with some panties.

Joining the Guys at the Bar

"Glad you wore a short dress today, Nancy," joked Steve and the others chimed in laughing.

"Yeah those are some nice legs and that skirt covers just enough," said one of them.

Nancy blushed a little at the attention and thanked the guys for the compliments.

The bar was not crowded yet and two other co-workers met them at the door and directed the four back to a table in a dark corner of the bar. It wasn't a big bar but the booth they picked provided some privacy. Nancy looked around and did not see her daughter.

Nancy was seated in the middle of the booth and could feel the cool leather on her ass as she slid over.

Drink orders were quickly taken and the office talk quickly started up.

"Man, your new outfits sure have made coming to work a lot more enjoyable," said one.

Another asked her if she had any shorter dresses. The talk seemed to be focusing on Nancy's looks and attire. Eventually, they asked her about family and when she mentioned 22-year-old daughter, they all wanted to know if she was as nice and good looking as her daughter.

"She is pretty," said Nancy. "You might get to meet her tonight. She mentioned dropping by with her non boyfriend, boy friend."

They all laughed.

Nancy would have preferred at least one more woman being with them, but so far the boys were mostly gentlemen. The first dance finally came and it was with Steve who two-stepped with her for a couple of songs until another of the boys broke in on a slow dance. His hands did wander and caressed her ass a few times.

Finally, after four or five straight dances Nancy was escorted back to the booth and they had a few drinks. This time she felt a hand on each leg and then before she could react, the skirt was unzipped falling to the side. She looked around and saw that apparently everyone was in on it.

"Now Nancy," said Steve. "Dressing like you have been the last couple of days tells us you are up for some fun."

Nancy felt her knees being pulled part.

Nancy just continued to look at the men on either side. Finally, a hand went under her garter and under her panties.

"Guys, Nancy here is mostly bald," said one of them.

A hand came in from the other side and its owner laughed, "I'll be damned that feels nice. Just enough hair to not get in the way."

Nancy was embarrassed, but at least she was a little tipsy. Then the two roaming hands started playing with her pussy and in a few seconds two fingers were stretching her cunt under the table.

"Guys, give me a longneck," said one of them.

A co-worker finished his beer and handed it to the requestor. The bottle disappeared under the table and Nancy could feel the tip of the bottle at the entrance to her vagina. Then her co-worker started twisting it in and got most of the neck in and left it.

"Our little slut here has a beer in her pussy now," said Steve. They guys laughed.

"What else will be going in it," asked another.

"I think it's time for me to go home," said Nancy trying to end this event. "I think I will call an Uber."

"No, Nancy, can't run out on the party just yet," said another of the guys. "I think it is time to take it elsewhere."

Nancy was nervous now and looked around. She saw her daughter and she was looking at her. Nancy made a face. Angie picked up on it and came over.

"Good evening mom, boys," said Angie. "Looks like you guys are having a great time with mom."

"Yeah, but we were about to blow this place and Nancy was wanting to come with us," said Steve. "You want to join us."

Angie looked at them.

"I will get you guys a suite in the hotel, but it's going to cost you," said Angie. "And no cameras or rough stuff. My mom isn't ready for that yet."

The chatter ended.

"So if you want to continue to have a good time with Nancy," asked Angie, "Say yes."

They all said yes in unison.

"Ok, you guys Ok with leaving your phones with me. Don't want proof of fun to show up on Facebook tonight. Can't have you good ole boys sullying my mom's reputation," said Angie. "Also no more drinking and if you get rowdy, there will be someone to help quiet you down."

Angie turned around, found George and Danny and called to them.

The two arrived.

"Seems mom and these boys want some private time," said Angie. "I will go get a suite and you guys have another drink and I will be right back."

Steve turned to Nancy, "is your daughter pimping you."

Nancy, looking straight ahead said, "kinda."

The guys continued to play with her under the table, fingering her, tugging on what was left of her pubes and then one worked his hand under her blouse and was squeezing her nipples.

Angie returned.

"We will meet you boys in room150. It's in the back corner of the hotel and pretty secluded," said Angie. "Don't come all at the same time and don't expect to be rowdy or the gig and gangbang is over. Give us about 15 minutes."

The guys eased themselves out of the booth and one handed Angie her zip-up skirt, "Your mom probably ought to put this back on before she goes too far," said the man, laughing.

Angie handed the skirt back to mom.

"Damn, the boys were having some fun with you over here weren't they," said Angie. "Now I bet you are going to experience some pent up sexual desire when you pull a train. Still will be a good money maker for you."

"Anyway, I brought some clothing that should fit the bill and give you that sexy look."

Nancy looked around to make sure no one could really see her and she got up from the booth and quickly put her skirt on and the four of them headed for her room for the evening.

First Gangbang

George, Angie, Danny and their star attraction Nancy the MILF, arrived at room 150. It was a larger suite. Angie had promised the man working the front desk a special discount in exchange for a special rate and showed the clerk a picture of her mom.

There were no rooms on either side and the room above was not occupied.

Angie handed Nancy black corset and some high heels.

"These will work well with your panties and garter," said Angie as she handed Danny four sets of leather cuffs. "Put these on her as well."

Danny fitted the cuffs to Nancy's wrists and ankles and then helped Nancy put on her corset.

"I think the panties have to go," said Danny. "They cover up my work and are going to be ripped off soon enough."

"Take them off mom," said Angie. "And then walk around so we can see the whole package."

Nancy did as told and tried to walk as confidently as she could around the large hotel suite.

"Your mom is a fine looking slut," said George. "She will help make us some decent money."

Danny was caressing Nancy's firm ass and petite tits,

"She could pass for a lot younger," said Danny. "Looking forward to my private time with her."

About that time a knock at the door was heard.

"Sounds like our guests are starting to arrive," said Angie looking at your mom. "You are about to experience your first gangbang. Well I think your first. Betting you never pulled a train before."

Nancy with bared breasts, pussy and ass looked at the door to see a fellow co-worker enter the door and she saw a couple of more coming behind him.

She put her head down. Angie caught it.

"Mom," said Angie. "Head up and you need to make sure you make a good effort tonight to please everyone or afterwards those cuffs are going to be put to use in a way that Danny, George and I will enjoy and you won't."

Nancy looked at Angie with some fear, but did raise her head and smiled to acknowledge the guests now entering the hotel room.

After the five men, Nancy's co-workers entered the room, they all kind of stood around.

"Gentlemen, my mom is here to experience her first gangbang and you guys are here to pay $100 each for a blow job and a pussy fuck. No ass," said Angie.

"I hope my daughter isn't doing this to my wife," said one of the men. "If she has I haven't been seeing any of the profits."

Everyone laughed.

"Well if you want your wife or girlfriend to be put to service like this, let me know," said Angie. "We are working on expanding our offerings of MILFs and girl-next-door types."

"Mom, walk around and show your co-workers what a fine looking babe they have in their midst," instructed Angie. "And give each one a nice, long kiss if they want one."

Nancy walked to her friend who had invited her out, "I am guessing you are fine with a kiss" and leaned into them as they braced for a sensual kiss. Her friend let his hands roam all over Nancy's tight, little ass.

He released her and passed her to the next co-worker. No one turned down the kiss and all explored Nancy's body while kissing.

Nervously, Nancy signaled the boys to follow her back to the bedroom. "Let's get this rolling, we don't have all night. We all gotta go to work in the morning."

"Remember, no photos," said Angie.

Nancy climbed up on the bed on all fours. The men quickly took off their pants. One presented his cock to her face and Nancy knew to start sucking. She felt another co-worker pressing his cock against her pussy.

"She's awfully dry," said the guy.

Angie handed him some KY. "This should get it going."

Some KY was squirted on his cock and the man put some on his fingers and lubed his co-worker's cunt.

"Better," said the man as he pressed his cock into Nancy's pussy and started sawing in and out, slowly and steady.

Nancy was trying to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, but the cock fucking her pussy was on her mind as well. She had never been with two men at once. The man fucking her face soon grabbed her by the back of the head and held her face tight against his crotch as he unloaded the first cum load of the night into Nancy's mouth. At the same time she could feel then man fucking her picking up the pace and knew her first load of the night was near and it was as he started slamming his cock into her rapidly and hard.

Nancy could feel the load of cum enter her. Then the spent cock was removed and replaced by a firm hard cock. The limp wet cock was presented to her mouth and Nancy took it. Not liking the taste but knowing she had no option. In just a minute or two the man was hard again and fucking her face.

This went on for about an hour. Nancy had 10 loads of cum deposited in her pussy and mouth. When it was over, she could hear the men talking about going back to the bar for a drink. They all put the money on the bed where their co-worker was still on her hands and knees not knowing what was next.

A couple of the guys complimented Nancy on being a good fuck, nice ass, etc. with one or two saying see you tomorrow at work.

Nancy had earned $500 in an hour and a half.

Post Gangbang Torment

"We will charge more in the future," said Angie who had been watching the whole episode from an easy chair in the room. "Probably next time it will be $200 for a fuck and suck."

Angie grabbed something out of her bag of toys and handed it to Nancy.

"Go clean out your pussy," said Angie. "I want Danny and George to have a nice clean one to fuck. By the way, you did good."

She then patted her mom on the head like a pet, collected the money and walked back to the living area to get a drink.

Nancy got off the bed. She could feel the cum dribbling down her leg and she could still taste it in her mouth. She went into the bathroom, took off the remainder of her lingerie and showed and douched.

"Do you want me to put any clothes on," asked Nancy through the door of the bathroom to no one in particular?

"Put your cuffs back on," said Danny. "We want to keep you still for your next event."

Nancy winced and wondered to herself exactly what that meant. She knew it was not sounding pleasant.

Nancy returned to the bedroom.

"Lay down on the bed face up, arms and legs spread," said Danny who seemed to have control of this event. Angie and George were sitting in chairs sipping on drinks and watching.

Nancy did as she was told.

Danny attached Nancy's wrist cuffs to straps coming from each top corner of the bed and pulled them tight. He then pulled out a strap, attached one end to the wrist cuffs and the other to the ankle cuff on the same side. He repeated it for the other side. Then he lifted Nancy's legs straight up by her and her ankles started tightening the straps. Eventually Nancy was spread wide.

Angie got up and took a couple of pictures. "Wow mom, you are really spread. I can see the pink of that worn out pussy of yours."

Danny removed his belt. "It's going to get redder."

"Please, no, don't whip me, please," pleaded Nancy.

Danny pulled out a gag ring and fitted into Nancy's mouth and strapped it on.

"No more noise, but she will slobber a bunch," said Danny, eyeing his handy work.

Nancy started to struggle some, but it caused a lot of pain on her arms and legs.

Danny lined up the belt and swatted Nancy directly on her pussy. She tried to scream, but could not through the ring gag.

Danny then took off his pants and underwear. His cock was hard and big.

Another swat of the belt landed on Nancy's pussy.

Nancy started struggling some.

"Would you two mind holding her legs still," said Danny to his audience.

Angie and George set down their drinks and took their positions holding Nancy's widely splayed legs still.

Danny, swatted Nancy's pussy several more times and then offered the belt to her daughter.

She accepted it, and looked at her mom who was watching her warily.

"I have never whipped a person and to start by whipping my mom's pussy after she had fucked and sucked five guys," said Angie kind of to herself. "Oh, yeah. I will give it a shot."

Danny took her place holding the MILF's legs firm.

Angie folded the belt in two and slapped it firmly against her palm. Then she took a couple of practice strokes with the doubled-over belt just below Nancy's ass. Then she raised back with all of her might and brought it down on her mom's pussy.