Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was screaming into her gag.

"Shit bitch," said Danny looking at the MILF's red pussy, "I did not hit her nearly that hard."

"Yeah, what's a daughter to do to her slut mom," said Angie jokingly. "Just one from me."

"George, you're up," said Danny.

"Not me, I just want to fuck her and go," he replied.

"Then go ahead," said Danny. "You want her like she is or spread eagle or legs loose."

"Spread eagle," said George, taking off his pants.

Danny lowered Nancy's legs and tied her ankles firm to the bottom corners of the bed spreading them wide. Her pussy was red from the whipping.

George climbed on the bed, lifted Nancy's ass some and pushed his cock hard into her pussy and started grinding away. He then started twisting Nancy's nipples. He stopped fucking her a moment, got on his knees keeping his cock pressed into the MILF and then started slapping Nancy's tits firmly.

"Not much movement with these little things," said George as he continued to torment the woman.

Then he went back to fucking her as hard as he could watching her smallish tits bounce with each thrust. In just a few strokes, George shot his load into the woman, climbed off, put on his pants and took a seat.

"So big guy Danny got anything special planned for his first fuck of Nancy," said George enjoying a drink.

"Would like to pop that ass," said Danny, "But I know it's off limits for a while, but still, Nancy has one fine ass. Would love to spread it with my cock."

Danny then used his straps and attached them just below Nancy's knees and back to her wrist cuffs. Tightened it up to the point Nancy nearly had her thighs flat against her body really exposing her ass and pussy.

Danny then got some KY put some on Nancy's pussy and started working it in.

"That little cock of yours didn't loosen it up much," said Danny, who now had three fingers in the woman. Then he folded his thumb into his palm and started pressing the whole hand into her pussy. His larger knuckles were causing Nancy pain, but she knew Danny wasn't going to stop until his whole hand had been buried into her worn and painful pussy.

Eventually, Danny managed to get his hand into the woman's snatch. "Take a picture."

Angie did. "That is one battered pussy."

Danny quit his fun with his hand, replacing it with his cock and started fucking Nancy brutally.

All Nancy could do was endure the agony. Finally she felt him tighten up and another load of cum was deposited in Nancy's cunt.

Danny stepped back to see cum oozing out of her pussy.

"She might need to start doing those tightening exercises," suggested Danny. "There are a lot more cocks in her future."

One of those cocks was the front desk clerk. He had come in while Danny was doing his thing.

"You ready for your turn at her pussy," said Angie.

The clerk smiled. "Maybe later on the pussy, just need a good face fuck."

Danny lowered Nancy's legs, undid her wrists and pulled out her gag.

"Go suck his cock," Danny said to Nancy.

Nancy got out of bed, walked over to the clerk, still in uniform, dropped to her knees and unzipped the man's trousers and pulled his cock free.

She then started sucking and licking the man's smallish cock. It didn't take Nancy's now "expert" mouth to coax the man to cum. She sucked up every last drop. Put his cock back in place, turned to look at her daughter and asked, "is that all."

It was around midnight and everyone seemed to have had enough - including Nancy. She was sore just about everywhere from some of the brutal fuckings and then the pussy whipping.

"You know the bar is still open - open until 2," said Angie. "Mom might be able earn a few hundred more bucks."

"You can go ahead if you want," said George. "I am heading home."

Danny was agreeable and said he would provide "security" for Nancy and Angie if they wanted to secure a couple of more fucks.

One More and Done

"Please, can't we end this for the night? I need rest. I have to work tomorrow," pleaded Nancy.

Angie looked at her mom in her pitiful condition still naked, red pussy and just worn out.

"I will compromise," said Angie. "Go back to the bar. Bring back one customer in the next 30 minutes and that will be it for the night. I don't care how much he pays. Just one more customer for you to suck or fuck."

Nancy knew this really wasn't a discussion.

"Put on what you wore when we came to the bar and go get 'em girl," said Angie in a mock show of support. "One more fuck or suck for the night and it's off to beddy bye."

Nancy got dressed in her somewhat provocative outfit and Danny escorted her back to the bar.

The place was still noisy and crowded. She noticed the guys who had fucked her previously were sitting at the bar drinking and then she noticed something else, her boss was chatting with them.

"Oh, bloody hell," said Nancy somewhat out loud.

Danny heard her. "See someone you don't want to," said Danny looking around and then he saw what she saw. "Oh hell, your boss is here with the guys who you just fucked. Look at this way, it should be an easy target."

About that time, her boss saw Nancy and Danny and came over.

"Hey Danny and my precious Nancy," said Jerry. "You guys are out on the town a little late. Was just talking to some of our co-workers, Nancy. They said you are fun to dance with."

"Yep, Nancy here is a fun partner," said Danny. "You should have been around when we were beating her pussy."

Nancy looked devastated, tried to eek out a "what" and then shut up.

"Oh, hell Nancy, Danny and I are good friends and business partners. I knew what was up with you as soon as you did."

Nancy just hung her head.

"Anyway, let's go back to your room and see if you are as fun as the boys said you are," said Jerry.

"Well that will complete Nancy's goal for the night," said Danny. "Nancy here was told to come back and get one more customer for the night. So partner, you will have to pay something for this beauty's ass."

"All for a good cause," said Jerry as he put an arm around Nancy and turned her around.

He looked at Danny, "are we good for the next phase?"

"Yep, should start or happen tomorrow night or Saturday," said Danny.

"Great, can't wait to be a part of that. Profits should soar," said Jerry.

Danny opened the door and let Nancy, followed by Jerry in just about the time Angie was getting up from the couch.

"While, back so soon. Might be able to work another in," said Angie looking at the "new" john. "Who is this?"

"Angie meet my boss, Jerry," said Nancy, handling the introductions as smoothly as she could muster. "Jerry, this is my pimp daughter Angie."

Jerry laughed and Angie snickered.

"Glad to meet you Angie. I have heard much about you," said Jerry. "Your mom used to talk about you a lot. You know someday you might be as hot as your mom."

Angie controlled her urge to tell him she was a hell of a lot better looking, but instead said, "yes my mom is a very attractive woman for a 42 year old whore."

"Let's get this going. I need to go back and buy the boys a round," said Jerry. "Just need a blow job."

Jerry was reaching for his wallet and pulling out two fifties. "A $100 should do it. I am sure her mouth is worth that much."

He handed the money to Angie.

"Mom, you heard the man, a blow job please," said Angie.

Nancy gave her daughter a harsh look, but got down on her knees, looked up at her boss and proceeded to unzip his jeans, pull out his cock and started licking and sucking it. This would be her seventh or eighth cock to suck today.

Angie and Danny went to the bedroom and chatted while Nancy did her duty.

It took a few minutes, but Jerry finally shot a load down Nancy's throat.

"Great blow job Nancy. You will be a great asset to the office," said Jerry, zipping up his jeans.

He helped Nancy up. "Bet you are worn out. Heard it was a workout of sorts for you. But don't worry. I told our co-workers to keep their mouths shut lest they be fired."

Nancy looked at Jerry. "Thank you," she said, hearing the first bit of genuine kindness in a few days. "But you know it won't last."

"You would be surprised. The economy isn't that strong so jobs are not that easy to come by," said Jerry. "These boys will hear that they will get a bad reference as well."

"Why don't you leave with me," said Jerry. "I am sure you would prefer not to see your pimp any more than you have to. I will take you home."

Jerry, without waiting for an answer, yelled back to the bedroom that he was taking Nancy home, grabbed his employee by the hand and left the room.

"Kind of a shitty thing happening to you," said Jerry walking with Nancy. "But you are a very good looking woman and if we work it right you can make a lot of money without fucking every tom-dick-and-harry."

Nancy looked at Jerry wondering where this was going.

"What do you mean," said Nancy.

"Things might change pretty quickly," said Jerry. "That's all I am going to say."

About that time they arrived at Jerry's truck and Jerry opened the passenger door for Nancy. He looked at her legs as she was getting in.

"Those are great legs no matter what a woman's age is," said Jerry. "Your daughter doesn't hold a candle to you."

Jerry dropped Nancy off at her apartment. "I would kiss you if you hadn't just sucked mine and several other cocks," said Jerry smiling. "Now don't get me wrong. Things are not going to be great for you, but they will improve."

Nancy went up the steps, unlocked the door to her empty and dark apartment and went to her bedroom and took a shower and went to bed.

Nancy got up and dressed in the longer dress with a slit up its front and another sheer white blouse. She had yet to hear anyone else in the apartment.

Work was a little different than the previous few days. Guys were still eyeing her, but she was not being put into compromising positions. Jerry called her into his office a couple of times to discuss reports. Jerry did not keep it totally business. He told her not to cross her legs when seated at her desk. With her longer dress and the slit, she should make sure others enjoy her legs and what is between them. He did mention that he would be seeing her and her daughter that evening at the resort. Nancy knew Angie had reserved a couple of nights in a suite at the local resort. She assumed it was going to be a fuck fest and money maker for her daughter. Still what Jerry had said the night before was on her mind.

Angie, Danny and George were home when Nancy got off work.

They were sitting around the living room having drinks.

"Come join us for a drink," said George to the MILF after she walked in the door.

Nancy shook her head.

"No, that was not a request, that was an order," said George.

Nancy took a seat.

"You look hot as usual Nancy," said Danny. "Jerry sure was impressed with your blow job last night."

Angie wasn't saying much.

Nancy Gets a Partner

"Anyway tonight you will probably fuck10 guys," said Danny. "And your daughter is probably going to fuck just as many."

Angie looked up, "what the fuck are you talking about. I am not fucking anyone."

George held up a pill. "Remember the pills you were asking about but never used on your mom. Well you just had one. In about 10 or 15 minutes you won't have any say as to what happens to you for the next hour or so."

"Bullshit," said Angie as she was about to get up. Danny stood up and forced her back down in the chair.

"Don't you get it Angie," said George, "You and your mom are going to be working together from now on."

Nancy just set back and watched. She didn't care.

Angie was getting panicky, but she could also feel the pill having its impact and realized she had nothing to say about it.

While she was still lucid, Danny lifted her up and escorted her to her mom's room and threw her on the bed. Angie was wearing a mini skirt and a t-shirt and some leather boots.

Danny literally ripped the t-shirt off of Angie, then tore the bra encasing the young woman's tits off. Then he flipped her over. Angie was still conscious. With both hands he tore her dress in two and ripped off her panties as well exposing her landing strip.

Danny gathered up Angie's shredded clothing and put them in a bag.

"Where's the KY," said Danny to Nancy. Both Nancy and George were in the bedroom watching the spectacle. Nancy was showing no remorse or concern.

Nancy went to her nightstand and pulled a bottle from the drawer and started to hand it to Danny.

Danny flipped Angie over, face down again on the bed, her tight, tiny ass visible to all.

"No squirt some on her ass hole and work it in," Danny instructed the girl's mother.

Nancy hesitated.

"Come on, you know you are going to enjoy what's about to happen to your daughter nearly as much as I am going to enjoy fucking her ass," said Danny. "She was so worried about protecting your asshole so she could capitalize on it, she might have thought about covering her own."

Nancy squirted the slick stuff on her daughter's ass hole and started working it in with her finger. Angie tried to brush away her hands, but was too far gone to be successful.

"Kind of wished she was a lot more lucid when my cock plows her ass," said Danny. "I would love to hear the bitch scream. Perhaps later."

"Now put some on my dick," said Danny to Nancy.

Nancy coated Danny's large cock with the slick stuff.

Danny lined up his cock with Angie's asshole and did not hesitate to push it all the way in.

Angie gasped a little, but the pill was pretty much having its expected results.

Danny seemed to enjoy fucking her ass as hard as he could. "Guessing nothing but a finger has been in this ass," said Danny as he slowed down some. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass Nancy."

Nancy shook her head.

"Well take off your dress and panties and bend down on the bed," said Danny. "I am busting daughter's and mom's ass cherry today."

"Please, don't," said Nancy in a sign of fear.

"Nancy, either I do it the easy way or we will secure you to the bed at the hotel, give the guys a big dildo and they will do it," said Danny. "This way will be a lot easier. I mean it is one or the other."

Nancy removed her dress and panties and laid down face first on her bed next to her daughter.

George took a couple of pictures.

"Now work some KY into your asshole," said Danny.

Nancy, still laying down squirted some of the stuff on her finger and reached around and worked it into her bum.

"Do you want to be gagged for this first time," said George offering the middle-aged woman her own panties.

Nancy nodded.

"Probably wise," said George as he shoved the used panties into Nancy's mouth. "Can't imagine that big cock going up my ass."

George set a small video camera on a mini tripod and aimed it at the scene and started removing his pants. He was going to film mom and daughter getting their asses fucked a the same time.

Danny pressed his cock against Nancy's anus.

"I will be a little more gentle than I was with your daughter," said Danny as he started to work his cock head into the woman's ass.

Nancy was gripping the sheets, tears coming from her eyes as the cock slowly worked its way up her sphincter.

Danny slowly, but steadily drove it all the way in and then pulled it back and worked it back in a little faster. Eventually, he was pumping his cock in the milf.

George was fucking Angie's ass for all he was worth.

Finally, both men finished the task.

"Jerry should be here soon," said Danny. "He will be wanting to fuck both asses as well before we go to the hotel. Just lay there and rest, it won't be long."

Nearly on cue, a knock was heard at the door.

George was the closest to being dressed and he went and let Jerry in the apartment.

"We just finished popping their ass cherries," said George to Jerry. "But they are still tight for you."

They walked into the room. The sight was one to behold. Both of the beautiful women laying face down bare asses up, legs spread.

"Nice view," said Jerry admiring the scene. "I wish I could have been first with one of them. But I know I was late. No big deal."

Jerry thought for a second.

"Danny lay down on the bed and George and I will put Angie's pussy on your cock, then I will fuck her ass," said Jerry. "George, make sure you get video. Nancy, you will be sucking on your daughters tits while I fuck her in the ass."

Nancy waited while George and Jerry lifted her daughter onto Danny.

"Guide my cock into her," said Danny to Nancy.

Nancy grabbed Danny's cock, which had gotten hard again and held it while Danny and George placed her daughter's pussy on it and laid her down face first on Danny's chest. Nancy laid down next to Danny and started sucking on her daughter's smallish tits.

George kept a camera on the action, daughter getting fucked in both holes while her mom sucked on her tits. George was hard just watching. George could not resist.

"Keep sucking your daughter's tits while I move you around where I can fuck you," George said in Nancy's ear.

George had set the camera on the mini tripod, allowing it to get the whole scene.

He pulled Nancy cross ways on the bed letting her keep her mouth on her daughter's tits.

Nancy could feel George lubing up her ass again. She knew she was about to get fucked in the ass again.

George climbed atop the middle-aged woman, pressed his cock between her ass cheeks.

Nancy tensed up.

"Keep sucking that tit, mom," said Jerry as he was forcing his cock in and out of the young woman's asshole.

Nancy tried to concentrate on sucking her daughter's nipple as she felt the cock pressing against her anus finally go in. Thankfully, it was not as big as Danny's.

George started working his cock in and out of Nancy's ass.

It was the perfect sex scene for a movie. Three men fucking mom and daughter, with mom sucking on her daughter's titties.

The scene only lasted a few minutes as Jerry, then George shot their loads up their respective bitch's asses.

George quickly got up and grabbed the video camera and zoomed in on Angie's ass. There was some cum leaking from it and her cunt.

"Perfect," said George. "Nancy, get on your knees and spread your ass."

Nancy quit sucking her daughter's tits, got into a kneeling position with face against the bed, spread her legs and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

George zoomed the camera on her ass as well.

"Not near as much cum leaking out of mom," said George.

Finally, Danny finished his fucking Angie and rolled her over on his side.

"Get her dressed," said Jerry of Angie. "We need to get the mother-daughter team to the resort for their coming out party. I bet we make $3000 tonight."

TO BE CONTINUED