Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 18

Story Info
Back on shore.
3.1k words
4.67
7.1k
6
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,817 Followers

As Kevin throttled back the engines, our daughters went below to put their bikinis on. Kevin expertly piloted the cruiser into its dock space, and I jumped off and secured the ropes. I quickly jumped back on, and our daughters emerged, smiling, looking very hot with their bikinis covering as little as they could legally get away with.

Walking down the docks, with Joleena's arm looped through mine, and Katie's arm looped through Kevin's, we again grinned at the sight of all male heads watching our sexy little girls, wishing that they had the good fortune to be in our position.

We climbed into the Cadillac, and with the top down, drove along, enjoying the day. In the back seat, Joleena was pressed against me, encouraging me to touch and caress her, while she did the same to my rapidly stiffening cock. We headed for home, our little girls were eager for more, and we certainly were.

Back at home, in the bedroom and stripped down for action, our little girls set up another scenario they had wanted.

Joleena cooed, "Ok Daddies, my sexy sister and I have enjoyed giving each other facials, now we want facials from you. Stand over us, and wank each other's cock, then give your darling daughter and your little girl thick, creamy facials."

Joleena and Katie lay back, their eager faces upturned, and urged us on.

"Do it Daddies, stroke each other, then hose our faces down!"

Kevin and I knelt next to them on the bed, our hard cocks ready, I eagerly took his hard 8 inches and started to stroke the shaft, feeling his hand take my prick, and stroke at my length.

Katie cooed, "Look at my Dad stroking Daddy's hard cock, fuck that looks so damn sexy. I can't wait to feel the hot spunk splattering all over our faces!"

Joleena whispered, "And look at the way my Daddy is stroking Dad's hard stiffness, fuck it's so hot watching them wank off just above us. Let's help them along my sexy sister".

Having my cock directly above Katie's face, I suddenly felt Katie's tongue and mouth gently licking and sucking at my balls, as Joleena did the same to Kevin. The feel of Kevin's sure hand, and Katie's mouth and tongue got me into high gear, and I knew I wouldn't last too long. I concentrated on giving Kevin the best handjob I could and judging by his grunts of pleasure, I was doing it right.

I knew our daughters wanted full facials, so I warned them, as I grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, just about ready to splatter it, give our sexy little girls a nice creamy facial!"

Joleena and Katie immediately lay their heads back, and Joleena urged us on, "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, let us have it, spray down our faces, we wanna felt the wet spray of hot sperm all over us, yeah, do it!"

I felt my cock jerk and swell, and I grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, cumming, cumming, fuck YEAH!"

A thick rope sprayed out, and it splattered all over Joleena's face, leaving a thick creamy trail across one cheek, over her nose, and down the other cheek. The next rope flew out and covered Katie's lips, then Kevin was grunting and cumming too, he quickly sent a thick rope against Katie's forehead, and the next one splattered Joleena's lips and chin.

We aimed each other's cocks as the cum gushed out of our throbbing pricks, twin geysers of hot, white spunk splattering our daughter's eager faces, the visual turn-on of seeing our spunk splattering across their sexy faces drove us on as we thrust and grunted and spilled every drop of cum, making sure that our daughters got the biggest, juiciest facials we could give them.

Joleena and Katie quickly turned their faces to each other and began to eagerly lick up the thick, hot trails of cum from each other's faces, then Katie beckoned to me with a wickedly sexy smile, as Joleena beckoned to Kevin, and locking lips with Katie, she opened her mouth and fed me the combined glut of spunk that she had licked off Joleena's face, while Joleena did the same with Kevin. I gave her back a share, our tongues swirling in a juicy, passion-filled clinch, as our sexy little girls shared the tasty loads we had showered their faces with.

We lay back, our daughters cuddling against us in happy, satisfied sprawl. After a few minutes of cuddling and nuzzling, we were back up, dressed, and heading out for dinner. We went to a little hole-in-the-wall place, that the locals knew about, that served the best clam chowder we've ever had.

With steaming bowls of thick, rich chowder before us, and fresh fish caught that very day, the good mood continued. We drove down to the shoreline, and walked along the shore, forming a line, our hands interlinked. I felt a warm glow of love between all four of us, I could see Joleena felt the same, and the expression on Katie and Kevin's faces mirrored us, also.

Returning to the car, Kevin asked me if I'd like to take the wheel. I sure did, we dropped the convertible top and soon we were motoring along, Joleena cuddling against me, my arm around her, and Katie and Kevin cuddling in the back seat.

We heard Katie giggle, as she said, "Ooooh, Dad, you're not at the wheel, but something is sure hard and ready to drive!"

Kevin said, "Oh yeah, baby, want to drive my darling daughter, let's go over to the local lover's lane."

Katie leaned forward, and she directed us to a lover's lane that had been deserted for several years when the new county highway had been built away from it. She told us that only a few people had heard about it, and even fewer knew how to get there. Good luck was with us, the area was deserted when we arrived.

From the back seat, Katie giggled again, then she gave a sigh of pleasure, "Suck my tits Dad, you know how fucking horny that makes me, make your darling daughter's cunt a hot and juicy fire pit for that hard, stiff cock!"

Joleena turned to me, pulled off her shirt, and pushed her gorgeous melons into my face.

"Oh yeah, suck my tits, Daddy, make my tits rock hard, pretend it's prom night, and we are fucking right after the dance. Finger my cunt while you are sucking my tits, get my cunt red hot and ready for your stiff hardness to split me open, yeah!"

Love the big cars of the '50s and 60s, both front and back seats were like big old sofas, and we stretched out, as Joleena unzipped my shorts, and pushed them down to free my cock. We could hear Katie and Kevin in the back seat, Katie giving off sighs and moans of pleasure, as Kevin skillfully caressed his darling daughter, working her up to a horny pitch.

I slipped my finger up my little girl's cunt, feeling the juices starting to flow freely. She urged me on to suck her tits and finger her cunt. Our clothes, and Kevin and Katie's clothes, ended up draped over the front seat back, the moon shining down on us, illuminating my little girl's sexy form.

From the back seat, we heard Katie grunt, "Oh fuck yeah, so fucking horny, fuck me Dad, drive that stiff rod in, and hammer my juicy cunt, fuck, I feel like a horny little bitch who just needs to get her burning cunt pounded, hammer my lust hole! And while you do that, smell the hot, lusty heat of your other darling daughter!"

I saw Katie's hand reach up from the back seat, she took Joleena's tight black panties, and she said, "Now, smell that heat, smell right where Joleena's sweet pussy lips were nestled just a few minutes ago, smell her while you fuck me, and blow off a gusher!"

We heard a squeal of pleasure, as Katie's horny hole got the plugging she needed. Hearing Kevin and Katie going at it in the back seat got us in high gear, and I quickly mounted Joleena, penetrating her fiery heat, grunting with pure pleasure as I felt her hot, wet furnace wrap around my cock, her sigh of pleasure joining mine, as my cock split her open.

I saw her hand reach up, and get Katie's pink panties, and she pressed them to my nose, making sure the crotch was right against my nose.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, feels so good, having my Daddy deep inside me. Smell the lust of your other little girl, smell the sweet essence of Katie's sexy cunt, and ride me, Daddy, ride me until you can't stand it anymore, then blow that thick juicy load deep inside me. I'm Daddy's little girl and I want Daddy's wet spray of sperm to fill up my womb Daddy!"

I happily did so, establishing a rhythm as I fucked my darling Joleena, our cries and moans of pleasure joining Katie and Kevin's symphony of lustful cries. Smelling the sexy scent of my other little girl's tight cunt made my balls sizzle, as Joleena was happy to hold the panties right against my nose, filling my senses with the smell of Katie in heat. Smelling Katie's sexy essence, and hearing but not seeing them fucking was a new dimension, it was a real turn-on for the nose and the ears. I could feel my balls lock into firing position.

From the back, we heard Katie howl, "Yes, oh fuck yes, drive it in, flood your darling daughter, I'm such a horny bitch, let me have it, cumming, oh my fucking god I'M CUMMING!"

Kevin growled, "Oh fuck yeah, a horny bitch darling daughter needs a thick load from her horny Dad, fuck, cumming, yeah, oh fuck YEAH!"

Their howls of pleasure and cries of orgasmic delight filled the air, I could imagine the thick load that Kevin was pumping into Katie's sexy furrow. My cock jerked and swelled up, and I was ready to explode.

"Yes, oh yes, let your hot sperm go, Daddy, fill your horny little girl's cunt, squirt it deep, fill me, fuck yes, I'm cumming, oh fuck YEAH!"

I grunted out, "Yeah, here it comes baby, gonna blow it deep, oh fuck, cumming, oh YEAH!"

Just as my cock exploded, I could feel her cunt clamp down tightly on me as I began tossing off, the rippling spasms milking greedily at me as my throbbing prick pumped my hot spunk into her, splattering her insides. Joleena's cry of joy filled the air, as our bodies shuddered and shook together from the sensory rush of orgasm.

As we drifted in the afterglow, I heard Katie coo, "Sounded like as great a climax as we had!"

I looked over my shoulder, and saw Katie and Kevin smiling broadly, peering over the back of the front seat.

Joleena smiled as she said, "Yes indeed, the hot, lusty smell of your panties drove my horny Daddy on until he had pumped everything he had into me, love that feeling!"

"The same way my Dad gave me everything, when he smelled your panties, it just drove him wild!" Katie giggled.

We got dressed, and soon we were back home again. Katie and Joleena wanted to have a hot dog roast, with a backyard firepit, we soon had a cooking blaze going, and we took turns roasting weiners over the flames, and covering them with mustard and relish, in a toasted bun, delicious.

We sat by the fire, enjoying each other's company, and with a pang, I realized that we had one day left before we had to return home, it was going to be tough to leave. Katie seemed a little more reserved than usual, I wondered if she was thinking the same thing I was. Joleena and Kevin caught the mood, and it became less festive than it had been.

"Oh damn, I can't help it, your last day is tomorrow, I can't stand it, I don't want you to leave, I love you both so much!" Katie cried out, bursting into tears.

Joleena and I quickly enveloped her in our arms, stroking her face, doing our best to give her some comfort. She responded, and she quietened as her sobs subsided.

"Jeez, I feel like I'm some kind of fool, just up and crying like that," Katie murmured. "But I am really going to miss you both terribly. We have such a wonderful relationship and having 3 such wonderful lovers, I am so spoiled by all the loving attention I've gotten."

Kevin joined in, "What my darling daughter says, goes double for me. This is the kind of relationship that I think will last a lifetime."

Joleena said, "Well, we'll just have to make sure that the miles don't keep us apart too much. Air travel only talks a few hours."

Katie mused, "Yes, I know, I just wish there was some way you could be closer."

Kevin took the plunge, and said, "Like a polyamorous relationship, perhaps? Live just down the beach, or you could live with us, and we could become a committed four-way union."

Katie squealed with delight, and exclaimed, "Oh my god, that would be so great! Having three lovers to wake up to every day would be heaven!"

Kevin continued on, "Not trying to pressure you, just an idea that has been around my mind for the last few days."

Katie and Joleena chimed in together, "Our minds too!"

I said, "Mine also. Lots of points to ponder, like making sure that our sexual lives on holiday aren't going to wear off when we get down to an actual living together scenario. Of course, we could live in a house close by. Lots of things to consider."

Kevin replied, "As I said, an idea that it seems we have all had, lots of things to consider, and think about."

Katie and Joleena took us by the hand and led us inside. In the privacy of the bedroom, clothes were quickly discarded, and our daughters lay back, spreading their soft pink centers open for us.

Katie whispered, "I want Daddy to lick me, make me cum, then give me a loving ride, the kind of loving ride that Daddies and daughters should share, give me your love Daddy, and give your other little girl what she needs."

Joleena cooed, "Dad, bring your thick hard cock to me, lick me, then plunge in, and give your other darling daughter a loving fuck, I want to feel the love of my other Dad giving it to me."

Kevin and I were eager to do so, and we soon had our little girls squirming, squealing, and moaning with pleasure as our tongues and fingers expertly caressed and fondled their hot cores. Lubing up my fingers with Katie's gushing juices, I gently pinched her hard clit erection, and stroked it up and down, almost like masturbating a miniature cock. Kevin had his mouth around Joleena's button, his tongue flicking across it lightly and rapidly.

"Oh my fucking god, that feels too good, oh fuck, gonna do it, gonna cum, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck YES!" Katie howled.

She pushed her gushing cunt hard against my mouth, grinding her throbbing pussy at me with a force, as her climax seized her and shook her in a grip of pleasure, her body shaking and spasming.

Joleena grunted,"Yes, feels like heaven, yes, oh fuck yes, cumming, cumming, oh fuck YES!"

The taste of Katie's juices made my cock feel bloated, and steel hard, as I rose up, my cock ready. I notched my cock against her and slid it in, the feel of her fiery juices engulfing my cock felt like heaven.

"Yes, oh yes, right there. Love me, Daddy, give your other little girl a loving fuck, feels so good, and kiss me, kiss me lots, I love to feel your lips against mine while you fuck me."

Right next to us, Joleena gave out a sigh of pleasure as Kevin sank his hard, curving 8 inches in, right to the balls.

"Yes, feels so good, a loving fuck from a loving Dad, what could be better? Kiss me, Dad, love your other darling daughter, give me lots of kisses, just like your darling daughter is getting from my Daddy."

I pressed my lips against Katie's, she parted her lips to allow our tongues to come together, tongue-filled swirls of passion that fired up my balls. I could see Kevin and Joleena's mouths feasting on each other, and that made my balls heat up even more. The feel of Katie's lips and tongues, urgently, passionately pressing against mine, brought me up to a full boil, and I felt the swelling, ready to blow.

"Fuck, oh yeah, gonna cum, gonna fill my other little girl!"

Katie panted, "Yes, yes, shoot it, squirt it, give Daddy's other little girl your thick, juicy load, fuck I'm cumming, yes, yes, fuck YES!"

I felt the tight clench around my cock, and I exploded, the rippling spasms eager to suck out every drop. As I tossed off wildly, I heard Joleena and Kevin reach their peaks.

Joleena howled, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, yes, give it to me Dad, squirt that thick wet load deep up your other darling daughter's cunt, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes, yes, YES!"

Kevin grunted, "Fuck yeah, cumming too baby, gonna give my darling daughter Dad's juicy load, oh fuck, YEAH!"

Their cries of orgasm joined ours, and the shared excitement milked my cock for every drop. Our daughters urged us to lie back, and Joleena brought her cum laden cunt over to my face, while Katie took my fresh load over to Kevin.

"Suck it all out Daddy, my cunt is all hot and juicy, just for you. Lick me clean, and save it in your mouth, I want a share of that thick tastiness!" Joleena cooed.

"Here you go Dad, a special cream-filled treat just for you. Lick out all the tasty cream, and save it for me, I definitely want a share!" Katie whispered.

As Joleena settled down over my face, I opened my mouth to her, and her thick juicy offering filled my mouth. As eager as I was to gulp down all the rich cream, I held onto it, after a minute, Joleena brought her mouth to mine, and with tongue-filled swirls, we shared up the rich bounty, and I eagerly swallowed my share.

Next to us, Katie was eagerly sharing up my load with her Dad, then we flopped down in a satisfied heap of tired, but happy bodies. Joleena rolled onto her side, asking me to spoon her, and Katie did the same, asking her Dad to spoon her, looking at us.

"I want to feel and see my 3 wonderful lovers as I drift off," she whispered.

groomleader
groomleader
2,817 Followers