OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob

Story Info
Sister sucks her brother’s dick with Mom offering pointers.
17.6k words
4.82
62.4k
135

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OnlyFamily Ch. 02: 1 st Blowjob

Summary: Sister sucks her brother's dick while their Mom offers pointers.

NOTE 1: In the first part, Charlie Young died in a motorcycle accident, leaving his formerly wealthy family critically in debt. In a desperate attempt to make $41,000 to keep the bank from foreclosing on their upscale home and the auto dealership from repossessing their fancy cars... in less than a week! His virginal college-aged daughter Tyra opened an OnlyFans account, and she began doing a live webcam show, displaying her gorgeous dancer's body to her lecherous fans. Then when her also virginal (and also nerdy) brother Marty entered their home's basement photography studio and caught his half-naked sister in the middle of her second daily show, she told him about their family's financial crisis and recruited him to be her cameraman. And then when their mother Lisa walked in on their after show and caught her daughter with her brother's cum on her hand (she'd stripped him naked... fair was fair... and then had given him a hand job), and she'd learned her daughter had brought in over ten thousand dollars in only a couple of days... instead of calling a halt to this scandalous behaviour, she deemed it too little too late, and she took charge of the cash cow (the show, not her daughter). Spurred on by their family's desperate need for big money in a hurry or else, Tyra's webcam show took on a theme: their family would pretend to be three people who weren't actually related to each other but were only pretending to be each other's sister, brother and mother... while they all had sex with each other on camera! Not actual intercourse, but coming damn close. Their first 'family friendly' show was truly memorable, and it brought in a tad over ten thousand dollars more! In a single night! Which wasn't enough to save the farm... okay, just their 4000-square-foot house in a gated community and their three six-figure cars... but it was a giant leap forward.

NOTE 2: Thanks to Breezy for suggesting this twisted plot.

NOTE 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing, as usual.

OnlyFamily Ch. 02 1 st Blowjob

The next morning... well, almost noon by the time they'd all managed to climb out of their beds... Tyra was on her iPad checking on the final figures for yesterday evening's revenue. She was shocked by the huge amount they'd brought in.

While they still couldn't pay off all their debts, they were now well on their way towards overcoming their precarious financial predicament. They'd already downgraded their financial status from disastrous to chancy... since if they paid off something like only half of what they owed in lump sums, which would award them some credibility when they promised to pay off the rest in short order, the bank and the auto dealership would likely be amenable to renegotiating... since they rarely came out ahead whenever they foreclosed on houses or repossessed people's leased cars. But their family still had a lot further to go before they'd not only be out of debt, but prosperous again.

When Lisa came downstairs and found her daughter looking more like an accountant than a sex kitten, and her son making some adjustments to the camera, she said, "We need to do a little shopping for tonight's show."

"We did amazingly well last night," Tyra reported. "But nevertheless, I don't want to spend any money at all until we've saved our house and our cars."

"I don't want to spend much money, and it will be an investment towards meeting our goal in time. I want to buy some sexy outfits for tonight's show," Lisa reasoned, "since some matching lingerie will be wicked fun, but also lucrative. I have a new idea in mind we can spring on our fans tonight."

"Cool! What is it?" Marty wanted to know.

"We needn't go into that quite yet. But don't worry, this evening will definitely include you shooting your cum somewhere interesting."

"Mmmmmmm," Tyra purred. "I hope that interesting somewhere will be somewhere on me!" She'd been horny all night... yesterday evening had been wild! She was still a virgin... if only by the skin of her teeth... and she still wasn't certain whether she was willing to give her virginity to her brother quite yet... although she had decided he was the one she wanted to give it to eventually... God, his big cock between her F-cup tits last night had felt so good! And then her Mom had totally shocked her by eating her pussy, and she'd given her an orgasm way better than her fingers or toys had ever managed to do! Then she'd eaten her Mommy's pussy, along with the creampie her brother had unloaded inside it, which had been absolutely delicious! All this made her wonder what Marty's cum all by itself might taste like... or her Mom's pussy without Marty's cum, for that matter. Lastly, the simplicity of just doing what she was told had been such a turn-on. She'd never considered herself at all submissive, she'd always exercised a rather dominant personality, generally speaking. But last night she'd learned that sexually she enjoyed just doing whatever her brother and her mother told her to. But that inclination didn't apply to how she related to her fans; since along with her Mom and her brother, she told them what she was and wasn't willing to do, although she was open to considering their demands (but as no more than suggestions instead of requirements... even the wildest ones. She'd never realized before just how complex she was!

"I want you two to follow my lead for at least several more days, since I've decided that every night for the next few nights until we meet our financial goal of $41,000, and maybe even for a few nights beyond that if we're up for it, we've always got to put on a better show than we did the previous night," Lisa said, pulling down her skirt in preparation for removing it, while she was already nurturing along some ideas for the next few shows... each one nastier and wickeder than the one before... but not escalating their kinkiness too quickly, so they could milk as much money as possible from these online perverts. (She wasn't judging them by calling them that, since she fully recognized they were only watching these perverted acts (and often demanding more), while she and her offspring were actually performing them!)

Tyra watched her Mom casually pull her skirt down and off to reveal she was wearing black thigh high stockings and nothing else as she asked, trying to pretend she wasn't distracted by her suddenly almost totally naked mother and that her mouth hadn't just instantly started watering with hunger. "And what is tonight's show?"

Lisa hopped onto the kitchen table, wiggled her way to in front of her daughter and spread her legs. "I'm not totally sure yet, but let's practice something. Are you hungry for a breakfast snack, honey?"

"Yes please, Mommy," Tyra replied submissively. Then she added, "Last night I was surprised to learn how natural I felt when I was being submissive to you and Marty. So from now on whenever we strip down, will you please always tell me what to do? And you too please, Marty."

"I'll be glad to, sis," Marty replied. "But I'll need to know your limits. How far is too far?"

"I don't think I'm ready for you to take my virginity yet, but I think I'd be up for just about anything else you can think of."

"Fair enough. How about anal?" Marty said jokingly.

"You mean fucking my ass?" Tyra asked, that not even close to where she thought she was.

"Yeah, that way you keep your virginity and still get fucked," Marty responded.

"I don't think I'm ready for that," Tyra said, yet she added for reasons she wasn't sure of, "but maybe our Mommy could coach us about doing one day."

"Sounds good," Marty said, that seed planted going better than expected.

"I agree with you, you've emerged as such a submissive," Lisa said with a loving smile. She brought a hand to her daughter's head and guided it down to her pussy. "Eat Mommy's pussy, and get your morning dose of cunt cum."

"Only a single dose?" Tyra asked playfully. She just loved how her Mom had just felt free to pull her down to her slightly wet and glistening pussy without even asking for her permission... which caused a rush of sexually charged energy to course through her.

"Well no, but always at least one," Lisa said, loving the sudden way her sex drought had ended. From her pussy being as dry as a desert, to it now being as wet and flowing as Niagara Falls. After going for months without any dick or pussy at all, she now had both a live-in pussy eater and a live-in stud with a big cock, both of whom eagerly wanted to have all the sex with her she'd allow! She had the very best of both worlds!

"Mmmmm, I sure hope it's more than once a day, Mommy," Tyra said, as she began licking between her folds. "And sometimes with my big brother's cum leaking out of it, please."

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Lisa moaned softly, as she enjoyed her daughter going down on her. (As was said in the previous story, she was calling Marty her big brother not because he was older than he was, since in fact she was a few years older than he was. She'd only started calling him 'big' once she'd seen how wonderfully big his dick was.)

Tyra explored her Mom's entire pussy, discovering various subtle tastes here and there, and also enjoying the continuous sounds of her Mom's soft moaning. Tyra was learning quickly how much pleasing her mother and her brother turned her on. She was in two perfectly symbiotic relationships. Getting her Mom wet got her wet. Allowing her brother to tit fuck her and getting him off made her pussy burn. She wasn't sure if this was a normal thing, but she didn't care. She was discovering who she was sexually, and it was exhilarating!

"That's it, baby girl, show Mommy how much you love eating her pussy," Lisa moaned after four or so minutes of her daughter's slow, sweet lapping.

"I love eating your pussy so much, Mommy," Tyra said, completely infatuated with this simple task of licking pussy, with the moans coming from her mother, and the twisted fact that she was willingly committing the so-called ultimate sin of incest.

"You're such a good girl," Lisa moaned as she pushed her daughter's face tightly against her pussy, deciding to give her a nice face washing.

Tyra suddenly felt the wetness fully against her face, and she took her Mommy's silent action as an instruction to lick faster. So she began hungrily lapping even more eagerly between her Mom's pussy lips, and probing her hole with her tongue.

"Oh yes, baby slut, that's it, tongue fuck Mommy!" Lisa moaned, the slow burn of her daughter's sweet, lustful licking revving her up to the point where she now needed to be eaten really well... or fucked.

"Yes Mommy," Tyra agreed wholeheartedly, and she began using her tongue more aggressively, wanting to be a wonderful pussy licking daughter, to get her Mommy off, and very soon to taste her cum directly from the source!

"Don't stop, baby girl, don't stop eating Mommy!" Lisa moaned wildly, her orgasm close as she began grinding her slit up and down on her daughter's inexperienced but eager tongue.

Tyra obeyed, her tongue attacking this pussy with ninja-like moves, rapid attacks, and aggressive movements.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, you nasty cunt-eating slut!" Lisa hollered, her voice steadily rising with each of her words. And then, "Mommy's COOOOOOOOMING!" she bellowed, collapsing back onto the table and knocking a vase of flowers over while her body quaked, and her legs tightened spasmodically around her daughter's head!

Tyra felt the gush of wetness flooding out of her mother and into her open mouth, with some of it flooding back out onto her lips. Hungrily, she drank the woman's sweet wine as it poured into and down her throat.

Lisa reveled in the intense orgasm... her legs parting a bit further following the eruption; Tyra continued licking the pussy to lap up all the delicious pussy cum; and Marty had filmed the entire scene with his camera using his right hand, while he'd been stroking his dick with his left one.

Marty finally quipped, "Was that breakfast, or lunch?"

Lisa, of course not at all fazed by being watched and even filmed by her son, not after yesterday's wicked and public family bonding, grinned and quipped right back, "Brunch."

"Then since you must have skipped breakfast, I assume you're hungry," Marty continued the repartee, his long, hard dick preceding him to the table.

"If you're offering what it looks like you're offering, I could definitely eat something," Lisa grinned, while she spun around so her chin was resting at the end of the table and opened wide, just in time for her son to slide his dick into her mouth.

Marty, having been up for only ten minutes, still had his morning wood, and he knew that after witnessing such a hot lesbian show between his sister and mother, he wouldn't last long. So he grabbed her head with both hands and began enthusiastically face fucking his Mom! Any lesser woman would have been horrified by getting despoiled so violently, but Lisa just relaxed her throat and allowed her big-dicked son to have at it!

Tyra sat up and watched avidly while her brother's big cock plunged in and out of their Mom's mouth. She wanted some of that too! She too wanted to suck that cock. She too wanted to get face fucked. She couldn't wait to become another slut for her brother!

She was about to say something along those lines, when Marty groaned and grunted after just over a minute, and he filled his Mom's mouth with cum.

Marty kept pumping until he was done, and pulled out.

Lisa swallowed, maneuvered herself so she was sitting up and facing him, wiped her lips and said, "Well done! But I hope you'll last a lot longer when you do me like that again tonight! We'll have an audience to impress."

"My morning load always comes quickly," Marty shrugged. "But so long as I bust a nut before the show, I'll be able to give you a marathon drilling."

"Good; very good," Lisa said, climbing off the table. "Now both of you go and get dressed. We're going shopping."

"Do I have to come?" Marty asked.

"You always have to come," Lisa said, playfully squeezing his balls. "Now go and get ready."

"Okay," Marty groaned.

Thirty minutes later, the three of them went into an adult store in another part of town. As Lisa examined her phone while she scrolled through the plethora of comments from last night, her pussy getting wet all over again while she reminisced about the crazy night, Tyra was trying on outfits.

Marty took a picture of her in each one, in preparation for posting the collection on the OnlyFans site with the caption, Trying on attire for tonight's show.

As Tyra was changing into a black leather bondage outfit, Marty recalled a prop from one of the plays at his old high school... a king's throne. He knew he'd be getting blown by his sister tonight, at least that was the plan as far as he knew, and thought if that happened while he was sitting on a throne, it would be pretty epic. He flipped through his gallery of photos and found it. "Mom, what do you think of this for a prop tonight?"

Her son handed her his phone, and she took in the authentic-looking king's throne. "That's really cool. Think you can get it?"

"I'll make a call," Marty said.

"Then do it," Lisa said, the fun idea of their giving him a double blowjob in a video teaching her daughter how to be a good cock sucking slut jumping into her head.

Marty spoke with his former high school's stage props caretaker and said to his Mom, "We can have it for a hundred bucks."

"Excellent! Buy it," Lisa said, picturing her son wearing some sort of royal attire, probably only an open-fronted but royal-looking robe and maybe a pair of boots, she as the queen wearing only a crown and stockings, and her daughter dressed as the king's servant popping into her mind.

"Okay," Marty said, agreeing to the deal, and promising another fifty to have it delivered.

Tyra came out, now wearing some wicked black leather gear, and Marty took a picture to add to today's sexy sampling's tease. She complained, "This one isn't very comfortable."

"No? I'm not sure it suits you either," Lisa said; she thought she could very well find something better. "Wait here."

"Okay," Tyra said.

Marty said, "I think you look hot in it."

"Thanks," Tyra said, loving all those lustful looks her brother had been giving her recently.

"Except it needs black stockings and boots," Marty said.

"You and your stockings fetish," Tyra smiled, having learned the power stockings had over him, and over lots of her fan boys.

"From now on, I expect you to wear them at all times in the house, even if that's all you're wearing," Marty instructed her firmly.

"Are you giving me orders now, big brother?" Tyra asked flirtatiously.

"I most certainly am, my sister stockings slut," Marty agreed,

Just then an older saleswoman approached and began to ask, "How are..."

"We're doing very well," Marty interrupted her, while his sister went beet red.

"Try this on," Lisa returned and handed her a long, light blue dress.

"That's pretty tame, Mom," Marty observed, as the saleswoman stood there processing what she'd just heard.

"I agree, but I have an idea," Lisa said,

"If there's anything you n-n-need, just let me know," the flustered saleswoman blurted out.

"Will do," Lisa said, looking at her a little confusedly, while Tyra went back to change again.

The woman fled, and Marty explained, "I think we just outed ourselves as a family, and that I give my sister orders, and that I often see her naked. She may have even heard me call Tyra 'my sister stockings slut'."

"Oops," Lisa shrugged unconcernedly.

"Yeah, oops," Marty chuckled, his confidence brimming after yesterday... so much so that nothing seemed to faze him anymore.

"Will we have the throne in time to use it tonight?" Lisa asked.

"It's being delivered at five."

"Perfect!" the Mom nodded wickedly, the plan percolating in her head.

"Just what, pray tell, is my naughty mother planning?" Marty asked, his dick fully erect from watching his sister parading around in all those hot outfits.

"Oh, just a very special evening at home with my loving family," she said airily, sauntering over and giving her son's dick a playful squeeze. "We may need to do something about this before we get home."

"There isn't any 'may', but I hope there's a 'real soon'," Marty negotiated, eager to take her into a change room right here and now so he could fuck her.

"'Soon' is such a lovely word," she agreed, giving him another firm squeeze.

Tyra returned, and Lisa said approvingly, "That looks perfect for tonight."

"It's pretty sexy, but a bit tame," Tyra said, knowing her members pretty well by now.

Trust me," Lisa said. "With the accessories I have in mind, it'll be perfect."

"Accessories?" her kids asked in unison.

"You'll see," the mother smiled. "Trust me. Now get changed back into your street clothes; we have another store to go to."

"Okay Mom," Tyra agreed. She did trust her Mom, but she was curious to know what else she was thinking.

As they went to pay for the few hot outfits Lisa had chosen for her daughter, she reassured the saleswoman, "I know what you overheard probably shocked you, but they aren't actually brother and sister. We do lots of roleplaying."