Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 22

Story Info
After Anna, Daddy vents his fuck lust on Joleena.
1.3k words
4.59
12.1k
8
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,832 Followers

A few minutes later, my daughter entered the room, her face flushed, and her eyes wild with lust. Joleena tossed aside her robe and jumped on me.

"Fuck, oh my fucking god, I am so fucking horny I can't stand it! Daddy, give me what Anna doesn't have, slam your stiff cock in, and fuck your little girl's cunt! Ram my steaming fuckhole until you explode, and you pump every drop of your hot cum deep into your little girl's tight fuckhole! Empty your balls into my horny womb!"

I rolled her over onto her knees and prepared to give it to her doggy style.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me like a bitch in heat, because that's exactly what I feel like, a fucking horny bitch in heat!" Joleena growled.

Cupping her mound, her fingers parted her lips, giving me a look at her luscious inner femininity, rosy pink, her inner labial lips swollen and dewy wet with desire, her desire for more, after Anna had worked over her sex still roaring, inviting me to power my cock deep into her. She cocked her ass up to me as I rose up, raising herself up for entry.

"Right there, power him in right there, I need to feel your cock, I'm Daddy's little girl, and Daddy's little girl needs to feel Daddy's stiff cock exploding and squirting wildly, filling up my horny cunt with a hot load of Daddy's spunk. Give it to me, Daddy, fuck your little girl's horny cunt, and give me every drop!"

I mounted her, taking her from behind, powering my bloated, steel-hard cock as far up her tight, burning cunt as I could. She growled with pleasure as my cock split open her tight part, as I powered my cock deep up her, the feel of the slick heat of her fiery, tight, hugging sheath wrapping around my hard cock, my grunt of pleasure joining hers as I pushed in right to the hilt. I filled my vision with the sight of her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass cheeks, as I drew back and again slammed my throbbing prick up her pussy, her howl of delight urging me on.

Power fucking her steamy entrance, her grunts of pleasure and the sight of Joleena's sexy rump rising and falling to the rhythm of my cock fucking her, over and over, kept my cock steel hard. The feel of her molded tightly around my aching cock, as I power fucked Joleena's tight wrap, made my cock lurch and swell up tight, my cock aching, right on the edge. Her hands wrapped around my swinging balls, giving them a gentle squeezing.

"Fuck, yes, empty your balls, Daddy, fill your little girl's horny cunt, I'm cumming, oh fuck yes, Yes, YES!!"

Her howls of delight as she climaxed gave me the final push, my cock exploded, and I was squirting a massive load of thick hot spunk up my daughter's velvet darkness, my cock splattering 8 thick ropes of spunk deep up her spasming tightness.

I flopped down, momentarily spent. With my daughter cuddled in against me, her hands playing with my cock, and her vivid, explicit description of what she and Anna did, how it felt, and how turned on she was knowing that I was watching her brought my cock back up to a hard and ready state very quickly.

Joleena rolled over, spreading her legs for me.

"Now Daddy, give me a loving fuck, the kind of loving fuck that you give Daddy's little girl so well. Let me have it slow and gentle, and fill your little girl's eager pussy again."

Getting between her spread thighs, I pushed in, slowly and gently, and my daughter let out a deep, contented sigh as I slowly filled her up.

"Yes, oh yes, just like that. Now, fuck me, and kiss me, I love feeling your kisses as you fuck me," Joleena whispered.

Our lips joined, and as I started to pump into her over and over, slowly and gently, our tongues joined in a passion-filled swirl that just made my cock even harder. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I went deep on every thrust. I drove my cock into her fiery core over and over, giving her the loving, gentle fuck she wanted, our mouths feasted on each other, and our sounds of passion were muffled as our mouths were locked together. The feel of her hot panting breath, her slithery tongue inside my mouth, brought my cock up to the brink. I reached down, cupped her ass cheeks in my hands, and brought her pelvis tightly against mine.

Just as I went over, my daughter broke the kiss, her legs tightened around my waist, her cries of orgasm filled the bedroom and her pussy exploded, spasming wildly, and the tightness of her cunt clamped tightly around me took me over the edge. My howl of pleasure joined hers, I could feel my balls explode, the hot spunk streaking up my shaft as my cock exploded, squirting another thick load deep inside her, her spasming tightness sucking out every drop.

Again we took a short rest, and then Joleena looked at me, the horny gleam in her eye.

"Stand up Daddy, I want to be a subservient little cocksucker, your little girl's tight cocksucker lips are going to bring you back up, then I want you to lie back while your little girl rides your stiff prick until Daddy shoots another hot load up his little girl's cunt!"

I quickly stood up, then, she went to her knees, her eyes alive with heat. She wasted no time and swallowed me down in one thrust. I let out a gasp as she tightened her lips up, and started to ride my pole. and she licked and sucked my cock, her hot, moist, pliable mouth bringing me back up to a hard and ready state. She went up and down my throbbing cock, her tight pouty cocksucker lips sliding up and down my throbbing shaft until I was once again hard and very ready.

"Lie back Daddy, and enjoy the sight of Daddy's little girl riding your stiff cock, until you can't stand it anymore, and your cock explodes deep inside me again!"

As I lay back, she positioned herself above me. She took my cock, stiff and ready, and positioned it against her warm entrance. In one downward thrust, she impaled her tight, burning core on me, sliding down on my swollen fuck pole, grunting with pleasure as she took in the last inches of my swollen cock. I also grunted with pleasure as my swollen cock was once again enclosed by the tightness of her hot, inner depths.

She started to ride me, pumping her hips up and down hard, her hot velvet depths sliding up and down on my steely shaft, over and over. Watching her riding me, and seeing her gorgeous breasts bouncing up and down in time to her hard thrusts down on my stiff cock, fired me up.

She was wild, she was able to take advantage of the fact that her tightness had already sucked 2 loads out of me as she rode herself to 4 orgasms, her cries and howls of delight filling the bedroom, her cunt spasming wildly.

My cock was working up another load, and the tremors of her approaching 5th orgasm gave me the final push. Seeing the joy and delight of our coupling playing across Joleena's beautiful face, hearing her cries of orgasmic delight, and watching her beautiful body shuddering from the orgasms tearing through her took me over the edge, I joined her as her fifth orgasm slammed into her shaking body, and I let it go with a roar, as my cock exploded, squirting another volley of thick spunk up my daughter's burning fuck-hole, the orgasmic spasms of her inner muscles milking every last drop out of me.

We flopped down, totally spent. I told my daughter that I'd like to see her and Anna in action a few more times, then I could join in the fun. My daughter grinned at me and told me that could easily be arranged.

groomleader
groomleader
2,832 Followers