Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 21

Story Info
Joleena hooks up with a neighbor lady.
2.3k words
4.68
8.5k
6
1

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

"Fuck, yes, fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little girl's horny cunt! I want your load, I want to feel your load explode up my cunt!"

The sexy voice of my daughter Joleena urging me on kept me steel hard, as I rammed my throbbing cock in and out of her fiery teen tightness, over and over. The buttery slick tightness pulled and milked at my cock, my cock reached full extension, and I could feel my balls tighten up, getting ready to blow.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Daddy's hard cock is making me cum, fuck yeah, cum with me Daddy, shoot your wet spray of sperm deep inside your little girl's cunt, Yes, YES!"

Underneath me, the writhing body of my Joleena howled with pleasure as her orgasm slammed into her. My cock jerked, and swelled up tight, the feel of the fiery teen fuck hole of my daughter wrapped tightly around my cock, spasming wildly, and the sight of my sexy daughter shuddering wildly through her climax, her cunt convulsing tightly around my cock, did it.

"Fuck, oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, Daddy's gonna fill his horny little girl's cunt, FUCK YEAH!!"

Joleena came again, her cry of a second orgasm made my cock explode, my cock jerked in repeated ejaculations, over and over, the feel of my cock jetting thick streams of spunk deep up my daughter's velvet folds may be the closest I'll get to heaven.

After her delightful tightness had sucked out every drop, I flopped down next to her. It was a week after getting home from Florida, and Joleena had been thoughtful the last few days. I asked my daughter what she was thinking about.

Joleena smiled and said, "Just after we got home, I saw our neighbor, Anna Seibor, sunning herself out in her backyard, and she was completely nude. Not only that, not only did she not try to cover her body when I saw her, she adjusted herself so I could get a better look, I could even see clearly that she had a nicely trimmed nest of dark pubic hair, she was not shy about displaying her body to me. Her body language said to me, I'm ready, let's get together. I'd sure like to do Ms. Seibor."

Ah yes, Anna Seibor. She may have been 49 years old, but she was not an old looking 49. She had obviously taken great care of herself, her shoulder-length black hair, an exotic mix of Middle Eastern and Italian blended very well on her face, her body was voluptuous, not fat, with bulbous breasts, nice curvy hips, and great legs. I'd often wondered what she looked like under her clothes, and my daughter was confirming that she indeed looked as good out of her clothes, as she did in her clothes.

We had learned that she was house-sitting for her niece and nephew, while they vacationed in Hawaii. I was sure that Ms. Seibor believed that we were a married couple. We thought about a plausible excuse to get her over in the evening and finally settled on a direct approach.

The next day, Joleena invited Ms. Seibor over to watch a movie, on a night when I would supposedly be out of town. My daughter told me that the twinkle in her eyes when she happily accepted told my daughter that Anna knew that was just a pretext to get her over for some lesbian loving.

Early that evening, I got into the car and drove two blocks away. I parked, and hurried back home, cautiously entering the back door, keeping away from any views of Anna Seibor's windows, so we wouldn't blow the whole deal. Just like with her boyfriend, I was going to be in the closet, to enjoy the sight. About 10 minutes later, we heard the knock on the door, and I hurried upstairs, and I could hear my daughter greeting Anna.

Our bedroom's closet was a roomy walk-in, and it had been an easy matter to put in a chair and adjust the clothes for concealment and viewing at the same time.

It didn't take long, before my daughter entered, with Anna close behind her. My daughter lit a candle, and I watched the scene unfold.

Joleena turned to Anna, and their clothes started flying off. When they were down to just panties, Anna took my daughter's head in her hands, and pulled her close, to plant her lips on my daughter's. Anna's naked, lush body pressed against my daughter's equally lush body, and my cock throbbed at the sight of their voluptuous forms, and their bulbous breasts pressed together, as the kisses grew longer, hotter, and deeper. I could hear both women start to make little moans of pleasure.

On the bed, Ms. Seibor whispered, "Now, I'll take your panties off, and then you pull mine down, okay?"

Joleena told me later that she felt a rush of horny heat, they were going to be naked, totally naked in front of each other, hot, horny, and wanting to pleasure each other. She nodded, and Anna reached out and pulled my daughter's black, lacy panties down to her knees. My daughter leaned back and brought her legs up so Anna could slip them over her feet.

Joleena's pussy was fully exposed to Anna, and Anna licked her lips as she gazed down at what lay between my daughter's legs. Anna couldn't take her eyes away, from Joleena's pussy, her tight opening completely smooth and bare to Anna's eyes, a 1-inch landing strip of her blonde pubic curls above, Anna looked like she couldn't wait to slide her fingers into my daughter. My daughter blushed as Anna's eyes stayed locked on her sex. Joleena was on fire with desire, eager for Anna's fingers and mouth to make her feel so good.

"Okay, your turn," Anna said and she rose up on her knees. "Get me naked!"

My daughter reached out and slowly pulled Anna's red G-string panties down. She told me how her skin was so soft and she could feel the heat radiating from between Anna's legs. Joleena was breathing in sharp little gasps, as Anna's beautiful sex was revealed.

Her pussy was shaved bare and smooth, looks like Anna wanted her pussy to be as beautiful for a new lover, as my daughter did for her. My daughter could see her pussy lips, swollen with desire and glistening with her juices. Anna's eyes were wide with desire as she looked at Joleena looking at her. My daughter couldn't take her eyes off it.

Anna's pussy flared open, it looked like a beautiful flower, delicate, soft, and moist. There was no doubt how wet she was, the crotch of her panties was soaked. My daughter told me how she could feel her heart pounding, as Anna leaned back and let my daughter slip her panties over her feet.

In one of the most erotic things my daughter had ever done, I watched, my cock rock hard, as she brought Anna's panties to her nose and breathed in. Her nose was right where Anna's pussy lips had been nestled, the crotch was soaked with Anna's juices, and I could see her whole body tremble with desire as she smelled the scent of Anna's juices, Anna's arousal, peppery, musky, and hot, permeated the pantie crotch. It was so primitive, almost like an animal smelling another, and it made my daughter and my stiff cock ache with desire.

They sat closely, with their legs intertwined like a pair of scissors, their bodies touching. My daughter told me later that she wanted Anna's fingers to tease her pussy so much, she felt the wetness of her naked desire drip down the inside of her legs, and her clitoris was throbbing to the point of pain. Anna reached out and cupped her pussy. She was so gentle, her fingers lightly glided up and down my daughter's slick, swollen vaginal lips, tracing the folds. With a feather's touch, she eased in between them and filled the void. As her finger slid gently inside, my daughter felt her sweet moisture flow out and she moaned with pleasure.

"Touch me," Anna whispered, her eyes wide, "Touch me now."

My daughter slipped her hand between Anna's legs and found Anna was just as wet as she was. My daughter let her fingertips glide lightly up and down her opening, tracing the contours of her slick lips, and as my daughter slipped a finger into her, Anna breathed deeply and she closed her eyes. Anna's body reacted to her touch and it made my daughter even more aroused knowing she liked it.

Anna found Joleena's clitoris with her thumb and she rubbed it until it was rock hard and erect. My daughter's eyes were closed and she was slowly moving her hips to the rhythm of Anna's fingers. Then she felt Anna's warm breath on her face. When she opened her eyes, Anna had leaned forward, her mouth only inches from Joleena's. The tip of Anna's tongue lightly touched my daughter's lips and she opened her mouth, and for a moment they shared the same breath.

Then their lips met and Anna slid her tongue inside. Her mouth tasted so fresh, and her tongue was delicious, sweeping and dancing through my daughter's mouth, making her hunger for more. My daughter's tongue pushed out, and their mouths clung hungrily to each other, tongues dancing and sweeping into each other's mouths.

With her free hand, Joleena held Anna's breast and took her nipple between her fingers. She could feel Anna's nipple, hard and erect under her stroking fingers. My daughter wanted to taste her skin, lick it and tease Anna's nipple with her tongue. She couldn't wait any longer so she gently maneuvered Anna onto her back. Her mouth moved down, and she started to run her tongue over Anna's hard nipples, licking and gently sucking and nipping at them.

Anna whispered to her, "Oh yes my sweet, so good, that feels so good!"

Joleena started to kiss her way down Anna's body. She licked down, then just before she slipped her tongue inside Anna, her tongue veered off, and she licked her way down the inside of Anna's left thigh. Anna growled in loving frustration as my daughter delayed it, and dragged it out.

She licked her way back up, lightly skipping over Anna's buttery slick lips, and slid her mouth and tongue down Anna's right thigh. Anna was letting out moans and sighs of passion, as my daughter started to lick her way back up. This time, she slid her tongue deep inside Anna's creamy cleft, Anna let out a loud sigh of part passion, and part relief that the torture was over.

Indeed it was, as my daughter's practiced oral skills worked over Anna, her pussy was positively gushing juices. Finally, with two fingers fucking deep inside her, and my daughter's mouth surrounding Anna's pink, rock-hard clit, Anna howled, her pussy squirting, cumming all over Joleena's face as she exploded, her body shaking wildly, her cunt spasming and wrenching wildly.

As her climax faded, Anna climbed up, and face to face, Anna licked at all the hot juices she had just unloaded over Joleena's face. Fuck, my cock was so hard and so eager, I didn't even want to touch it, for fear of going off. Again their lips clung hungrily to each other, until Anna broke the kiss, and started to work her way down my daughter's body.

At her pussy, Anna growled, "Now it's your turn baby! I'm going to make you cum like crazy!"

Joleena whispered, "Go ahead and eat me, lover, my pussy is all hot and juicy just for you!"

Anna eagerly accepted my daughter's invitation, and very soon her tongue was eagerly lapping away at my daughter's sexy cunt. With Anna otherwise engaged, Joleena looked towards me in the closet, silently mouthed "I love you" and blew me a kiss. Anna was no novice at pussy licking either, and Joleena cried out her pleasure as she let herself sink into climax.

"Sixty-nine, I want your cunt, let me have it!" Joleena growled.

Anna maneuvered into the 69 position. Breasts on bellies, mouths glued to steaming cunts, they licked each other wildly. They were two hot and horny cunts licking each other, and Joleena grunted as her cunt exploded again, and with my daughter's skillful fingers working over her G spot, Anna gushed a load of her juices all over Joleena's face, as she hit climax. They flopped down, sexually spent.

"Mmmmm, that was the best loving I've had in a long time," Anna whispered. "I hope that we can do this again real soon."

My daughter whispered back, "Certainly we will! You are far too good, to be only a one-time lover!"

I almost blew when I heard Anna's sexy voice whisper back, "And if your sexy husband would like to have a threesome, I would be a willing and eager part of that threesome!"

My daughter giggled as she said, "What man doesn't? I think he would be very happy to join us and let us double-team his stiff cock. And I can tell you from personal experience, you will love how his cock will make you feel!"

"As much as I would love to stay here and love you all night, I am pet sitting as well as house sitting, so I have to be home so their dog doesn't get too distressed. And with your sexy naked body right here, iif I stayed, there is no way I could get to sleep. So, my love, I will have to get dressed and go home, and I will leave it up to you, anytime you want me for some lesbian loving, and if your husband wants a three-way, I will be ready!"

Joleena slipped on her robe, and said, "I'll see you out, and watch from the front porch to make sure you get indoors safely."

As soon as they were out of the bedroom, and I could hear their footsteps heading downstairs, I crept out of the closet, and into bed. I had a case of stoneware cock, and I was going to give my daughter the fucking of a lifetime.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers