Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the relationship between Gale and me went forward. I continued to have other women as friends with benefits. Sometimes Gail would join me with some of the women as well, if they were open to it. Gail and I would go out on dates regularly as well. Every6 time that we got together, it was as normal boyfriend and girlfriend. She would sometimes bring along a submissive woman for us to share as well. We never had one of her submissive guys, though. I'm seriously not into that. Gail also never brought it up. I knew that it happened occasionally, but we both ignored it when we were together. Besides, most of the time, they never penetrated her. The only times that she allowed that was if they had something swinging between their legs that she was really interested in. In all the time that we were together, I only knew about it happening twice. Once was a single occurrence where the guy was with a girl she had acquired. They decided to become exclusive with each other after that night, and Gail never played with them again. The other was a guy named Danny. We actually became great friends. More on that much later.

It was about 10-years later. Gail's dad had died of a heart attack a couple years earlier. Gail had continued to keep the garage open. There were a couple of problems with a few of the mechanics who didn't want to take orders from a woman. There were mainly some of the newer guys that hadn't been there when Gail was hanging around the shop in her earlier years. I offered to step in, but Gail insisted that she could handle it. I did show up that night in case things got out of hand. I should have known better. I never bothered to ask again. Not sure if those two guys will ever be able to get it up again or not. I am sure that they will never work in Nevada again, though. The two other new guys that were making some noise suddenly shaped up and never caused any more problems. She's an Irish Redhead. She has a temper. DO NOT piss her off.

So, here I am. I'm walking across the parking lot for a nondescript industrial building a couple blocks off the Las Vegas Strip. I have no idea what I'm doing here except that Gail texted me to be here at this time. I get to the door, and HOLY SHIT! There is a woman standing there with the build of an NFL Linebacker. The only difference is that she happens to be supporting a set of double D tits.

"Uuuuhhhh, Hi. I'm supposed to be meeting my girlfriend here." I managed to get out.

"Well, that's not really likely." She responded. "You're the fifth dude that I've had to chase out of here tonight so far."

I pulled out my phone to show her the text that Gail sent me. "Look. My girlfriend sent me a test to meet her here at this time tonight."

She looked at it for a minute, then smiled. "Well, why didn't you tell me that it was Mistress Gail that you were supposed to meet. That's a whole different situation."

Yeah, the 'Mistress Gail' thing stopped phasing me a few years ago. I just nodded.

"OK, I just need to see some ID."

"Seriously? Do I look like there is any chance that I am under 21 to you?"

"Not about that." She responded. "Any girl can get in if they have the cover charge and look like they might be withing a year or two of turning 21. This is purely to verify that you are who you say you are."

"Seriously? How many other guys do you think are running around with a specific text from GTO telling them to be here at a certain date and time?"

"You seen Mistress Gail's playroom? Would you want to spend a night as the guest of honor there?"

"Point taken." I said as I pulled out my drivers' license. While never spending any time in there, I had seen her playroom. You would really need to me a hardcore masochist to want to willingly spend any significant time in there. I am far from being a masochist.

She looked at my ID, then spoke into the mike on her shoulder. A few minutes later, a petite blonde appeared in an outfit that might have gotten her arrested for indecency in a strip club.

"Here. I need you to put this on." She said as she handed me a hood.

"Uuummm. No thanks. Gail knows that I am not the least bit submissive."

With an exasperated sigh, she continued. "Look. This isn't anything like that. I have to lead you through the club, and you aren't allowed to see anything. No dudes are allowed inside, but Mistress Gail is making an exception tonight, for you, but you need to wear the hood until we get to her private room. Now put the damned hood on before Mistress Gail strings me up to the cross and pulls out her whip. I've only got about two minutes left to get you to where you need to be before I get punished."

Far be it from me to be the cause of marking an exquisite body like that. I donned the hood, and she led me through the door. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear music and the chattering of women. There was also the occasional sigh of pleasure and cry out of an orgasm. We climbed a flight of stairs, then entered a room. Once the door closed, the hood was removed.

To say I was shocked is an understatement. I was standing just inside a very plush room. There was a couch, a small washroom through an open door, a queen size bed in one corner, and a rather expensive looking desk that Gail was sitting behind. Yeah, all that was a bit intriguing, but the real shocker was beside the desk.

"Karen?" I gasped.

Of course, she couldn't answer me because of the ball gag in her mouth as she knelt beside the desk with her hands clasped behind her head, knees stretched out wide, and chest pushed out. Oh yes. Her magnificent chest was adorned with several red stripes and her nipples were decorated with clamps.

"Hello, Dave." Gail greeted me. "I understand that you know my investor in my latest business venture. Pet, why don't you turn around so that my boyfriend can see what else you are wearing?"

Red faced, Karen turned so her back was to me, then leaned forward onto her elbows as she raised her ass up. There was a large red costume jewel on her ass. Obviously, it was the head of a butt plug. That kind of surprised me, because Karen had made it clear that her ass was a No-Go Zone.

"I understand from Karen that she invested in you for a bit, and it turned out to be quite successful. Pet, return to Present." Gail said.

"Uummm, yeah. Karen approached me playing poker. She and her partners sponsored me to the World Series of Poker. I managed to do OK and we made some decent money off of it. So, what's she doing here, and, uuhhh, in this position?"

"Well, when I spent that summer in Boston with Aunt Elizabeth, she took me to this very high end exclusive lesbian club. It was quite fascinating and seemed to be very profitable. About 6-months ago, I ran across this place. Someone had purchased the building and began setting it up as a high-end dance club but ran short of funds. They were on their way to going bankrupt, so I found an investor and purchased it really cheap. Most of the decorating and set-up was complete, but it still needed a few things to finish it. Of course, I had put my personal touch on it, and here it is. I used the club in Boston for my business model. We just opened about a month ago, and the reaction has exceeded our expectations."

"Great, but why is Karen kneeling there naked wearing a ball gag and butt plug?"

"Well, as I said, I needed an investor. I found Karen, and she liked my plans. You know how I am, and I really found Karen attractive. I just couldn't help myself. Besides, this is my club, and I wanted to make sure that I was in charge. How better of a way to ensure that than by making my investor my submissive? That way, I don't have to worry about her trying to take over. She was rather reluctant to do anal, but once I took her anal virginity, she really got into it. Now, I brought you here because I need your help. If you agree, Karen there will reward you for your efforts."

"Gail, you know that I will do anything to help you. What do you need?"

"I need to make sure that my computer security is bulletproof. This is a very exclusive club with several very powerful members. My records need to be kept secure. There would be disastrous consequences if some of the names of members got out. Do your magic, and my pet will do whatever you want. She will even offer you her ass."

And that's how I became Gail's IT company. I was never allowed back into the club while it was open. Most of the time, I could work it remotely, but on the occasion that I needed direct access, I would go in during the morning before it opened. Yeah, I did get Karen's ass -- several times. She would even suck my cock clean afterwards. Most of the time, Gail and I played with her together. I would be drilling her ass while she was licking Gail's pussy. Other times, Karen would be sucking my cock while Gail used one of her strap-ons on her.

The years went by. True to her word, Gail only played with other guys while they were her submissives. Also, she went a bit farther than our actual agreement; she never allowed any of them to penetrate her, except for one, but that's a bit further down the road. While Gail does like men, she is more comfortable with women. Probably 80% of her submissives are women, and there are very few guys that she's played with mor than once. Most of the time with guys, it came from a situation where it was some arrogant jerk that irritated her. She would end up seducing him and taking him to her playroom where they quickly lost their arrogance to her.

Most of the time that I was spending with Gail, it was just the two of us. Occasionally, she would bring one of her girls for some added fun. While I thoroughly enjoyed those times (Hey, I'm a guy), I preferred the intimacy of just the two of us together.

Mandy and Gail stayed in touch. They would meet up about four times a year for an extended weekend or even a full week. Twice a year, Gail would fly to Boston, and Mandy would fly out to Vegas the other two times. I spent most of the time that Mandy was out here with them. I would then spend the next week recovering. I would swear that they would wear a couple of inches off my cock before Mandy went back home. Exhaustion doesn't even begin to describe it. Those are two very enthusiastic and fit women. When Gail decides to bring in one of her pets as well, no man can even hope to keep up.

So, you may be asking why I put up with Gail's escapades. It's actually very simple. One, I really am in love with her, but I know who she is. We have an agreement about that. Also, don't think that I am completely celibate when I'm not with her. While it really isn't necessary, she does send one of her pets over to me if she happens to be busy. She knows that I will never replace her. It's her way of acknowledging our unusual relationship and trying to make it as fair as possible. I also trust her completely and know that I am always her Number One. Well, perhaps tied with Mandy for number one, but that's OK. I'm her Number One man, and I am not a cuckold. While some of you may be smirking and think differently, I prefer to think of it as being in an open relationship where we both explore and remain as each other's partner.

OK, so that's enough of that. I know that I'll never convince some of you, and that's OK. I really don't give a crap what you think about me or my situation. I live my life as I want, and you can live yours as you want. If you think that I'm less of a man because of this, come and tell me to my face. One of us will end up being carried away, and I have yet to not be the one standing at the bar ordering another drink as the ambulance drives away.

Gail and I had just returned from having a nice dinner out. We were at her house. By this time, Gail was financially well off enough that money was pretty much a non-issue. She had opened her own engineering firm, had the shop and her club, plus she had a few other investments as well. She had found this house when the market was down and purchased it rather cheap. It is a huge house on a couple of acres. We had just sat down on the couch with a glass of bourbon for both of us and began to snuggle it. That's when her phone rang. I only heard Gail's side of the conversation, but it was obviously not good.

"Hi, Aunt Judy. What's got you calling so late?"

Listening.

"WHAT??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'KICKED HER OUT'? WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?"

Listening for a few minutes. I could see Gail taking some deep breaths trying to control her anger.

"OK. OK, I understand."

More deep breaths and the scowl in her face deepens.

"Yes. OK. I see their point. I'm just saddened that it happened to a girl who was always so sweet and kind."

Her eyes shut tightly as her hand began massaging her temple.

"OK. Well, thank you for letting me know. Love you and say hello to the family. Bye, bye."

With that, she hung up the phone and set it down. Her eyes were tightly shut, head bowed, fists clenched, and a couple of tears were making their way down her cheek. I saw her beginning to tremble. I could read the signs easily by this point. A nuclear explosion was imminent.

"THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!"

There are times where intelligent men that understand the concept of self-preservation know to keep their mouths shut. This was one of those times.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY DO THAT TO THAT SWEET, INNOCENT, LOVING GIRL??? HOW COULD THOSE BASTARDS THROW THEIR OWN DAUGHTER TO THE WOLVES LIKE THAT??? FUCK THEM!!! I SHOULD FLY OUT THERE AND SHOVE MY THIGH HIGH STILLETO BOOTS UP THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES! FUCK!!!!"

I poured another bourbon and handed it to her. She downed it in one gulp. I saw that control was gradually gaining the edge over rage. I began to relax. Finally, I saw that speaking would not engulf me in the radioactive fallout.

"What can I do to help, sweetheart?"

She looked at me with a grim smile. "I have a bunch of calls to make. I would like it if you could just sit with me and be my rock for tonight. I'm kind of emotional right now and need you beside me. I'm sorry, but that phone call pretty much killed my mood for tonight, but I promise to make it up to you."

"Gail, you have nothing to make up for. I understand these things can happen. Just remember that I will always be here for you."

"I know that, and I appreciate it. That's one of the things that make me really love you. Now, I have some work to do. Oh, can you get Lizzy down here, please?"

As I got up and went to the stairs, Gail got her laptop. Lizzy is Gail's personal assistant, or as Mandy likes to call it, her VERY personal assistant. Yes, she is one of Gail's pets as well. She lives in the house because she is Gail's personal assistant in everything. She is on call 24/7/365. It makes sense that she would live in Gail's house, so she can be available whenever Gail needs her -- for ANYTHING. Gail was working on her laptop when I returned with Lizzy.

"Lizzy, there is a list being printed out. I need an emergency meeting with all the women listed at the club tomorrow evening. Tell them that it is urgent and that I am requesting their assistance. I have also emailed you the contact info for a private investigator that I know. Set up a meeting with him for tomorrow. Make sure that he understands that it is imperative that we meet tomorrow, and I don't care what it takes to get me in to meet with him. Go now and make it happen. No excuses. This is personal and extremely important to me."

"Yes Mistress." She said as she turned towards Gail's home office.

Gail set her laptop aside and turned to me. "Sorry, but I'm probably going to be on the phone for a couple hours. I'm three days behind, and I need to get all resources that I can running. This is going to cost me a lot in favors and money, but it needs to be done. Before that, however, you deserve an explanation. Pour us another drink and I'll explain." She said.

After pouring another drink for us, Gail began. "Three days ago, one of my cousins suddenly came out as being a lesbian to her family and friends. Apparently, it didn't go well. She confessed her love to her best friend, who rejected her in the worst possible way, then broadcasted it to all their other friends. As you can imagine, Linda was devastated. It was then that she told her parents about it. As you know that side of my family is extremely conservative and religious. The poor girl is only 18-years old, and they immediately kicked her out of the house and disowned her. She has no support, no income, and nowhere to go. Her parents left to go to dinner and told her not to be there when they got back. No one has seen or heard from her since. To make it worse, I tried calling her cell phone while you were upstairs. Service for it has been canceled. I need to bring every resource I can get to find her. No one even has the slightest idea where she might have gone. Now, I have a couple of phone calls to make."

The first call Gail made was to a female detective with Metro. The detective immediately went into work to flag any police reports in the state that had Linda's name in them. The second call went to a judge in California, then another police detective in Arizona. Within three hours, everything was set up so Gail would be informed if her cousin had any contact with the police in all three states. The call to California came with a bonus. It seemed as though the judge had another contact in Oregon that would flag the police reports there as well. After two hours spent getting things set up, we finally went to bed. There was no sex, just me holding Gail as she cried herself to sleep.

Gail met with the private investigator and set him loose to try and find her cousin. She also met with several women at the club and got them working as well. As I mentioned, this club is a VERY high-end lesbian club. The members are very powerful women with connections to just about everything. After the meeting, Gail had assurances that these women would use their connections to help all they could.

Two months went by without any word. Then Gail got another call. This time, it was to inform her about the sudden death of Linda's brother. I escorted Gail out to California for the funeral. She was really upset, and she didn't want to make the trip alone. We spent the weekend with Gail visiting all her relatives to get all the information she could. Gail said that she was really hoping that Linda had gotten word of her brother's death and would be at the funeral. She wasn't there. We returned to Las Vegas dejected.

It was about a month later when I got a call from a very exited Gail. It was hard hear her over the roar of an engine and squealing tires. She said something about finding Linda, and she was on her way to get her. She finally got caught behind a red light. The noise lowered, and I could understand her better.

"OK. Linda is here in Las Vegas. Her apartment on Freemont Street was broken into, and she called the police. I'm going to get her and take her home, but I need you to take your truck to her apartment and get all her stuff. Take it all over to my house. You might want to bring some help with you. Someone will also need to drive her car over as well. OK. Light is about to turn green. Got to go. Love you, Babe." She ended the call with the sound of her engine roaring and tires screaming. I wondered if the new tires she just installed the day before would even last the night.

I met Linda the next morning. She was a very beautiful and sweet girl. I really couldn't help but fall in love with her. Not the romantic love that I have with Gail, but a deep love for a younger sister. No, you pervs; I had no inclinations to have sex with her. First and foremost, I'm not into the incest thing. As I said, she very quickly became like a younger sister. Second, there is no way that I would backstab Gail by hooking up with her niece. Third, she was way too young for me. If those reasons aren't enough, being a lesbian, she had zero interest in any sort of a sexual encounter with me.

1...345678