All Comments on 'Dave Ch. 02'

by PenAndPleasure

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh stop

The short chapters. This is just irritating. You have already telegraphed where this is going so just do it. In one more chapter and not 30!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Do you lose concentration quickly? Is that the reason for the short chapters? They're too short, waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where is the rest???

Great start gets to the point of climax (for her lol) and then stops? Where is the rest?

Please don't post a couple of paragraphs as a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Never Happy

No matter what one writes the haters hate it,Its just stupid to come here every day and just be so hateful to the writers.Thus short story was very good and hot and just a married couple making a better sex life together...

HATERS< GIVE US A BREAK< PLEASE..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re Never Happy

Seems to me you come here everyday and bitch about the haters.What's that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?Listen,Never Happy the haters have just as much right as usual do so as you say Give it a rest.As for this story the chapters are way to short for what is already a forgone conclusion.Wifey becomes a size queen for hubbies friend.Want to bet?

slamdog1slamdog1almost 8 years ago
So much for committed relationships

He is getting turned on by the fact that his life partner may be willing to become the same woman that his fuck buddy was in his youth. Why didn't he just marry his fuck buddy? If this story continues to it's somewhat foregone conclusion what will be the aftermath? Will he still consider her his life partner or just someone to have hot sex with? Will she still be satisfied with his smaller appendage and milk toast sex in the bedroom? The only way I see this marriage going forward is for him to leave his self respect and self image at the door. This type of lifestyle should be discussed before marriage and the lines drawn in cement. I know I made it clear before I walked down the aisle that I demanded complete fidelity on both sides. To my knowledge that has been the norm for 38 years. I would not knowingly accept the horns as it appears the narrator is looking forward to. Loving wives does not mean accepting cuckold...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is riduliously short.

He gets his wife all sexed up ,so maybe a 3 way is coming. A chuck is about to be hatched . She get addicted to Daves cock, and this marriage will be over. A bad story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So far we are in the setup phase.

The writing is mediocre and the structure of stringing the plot out is lame. It is so obvious where this is going that delaying the denouement is not suspenseful, just obnoxious, like Dave. Maybe Dave is the author's avatar?

I will wait to rate this when its finished. So far its maybe a 2? But I'm trying to keep an open mind. Keep plugging away, little fella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't hate the writers

Mental illness is a disease.... I hate the crap they call character studies... most of their characters are so unrealistic that it ruins the stories. Fantasies about sharing are just that, fantasies. When you let your wife know she is free to screw anyone she wants and you will still act like a faithful fool, all respect is gone for both of you and that will destroy your relationship.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Why?

Why is this divided into little teeny-weeny chunks. So far, it is not yet a real chapter long. The next step is well-set-up, but not yet really broached!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TIRED OF WAITING.

1* until Dave fucks Karen and when it happens it better be good. Fucking girl friends and your own wife doesn't make it in LW.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Until now, nothing happened...but...

Until now, nothing happened...but all points that soon will happen...And when it happens, I agree with @slamdog1: "what will be the aftermath"? Will the husband still feel the same love for her? Or will he think that she is just like their fuck partner in the student days? And then thinks he is no more entitled to be faithful? Or even to be married to her? What will she think? Will she still respect and love her husband the same way? Or will she fell herself entitled to keep fucking around? A step like this must be well thought, discussed and weighted...and with cold heads and not while consumed in lust...3* for now...As if the story ended here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Does he love his wife?

Or is she just his fuckbuddy? Hubby needs to tell Dave, that if he touches his wife, he'll cut his dick and balls off, and shove them up his sleazy ass!!!!!!

screwherscrewheralmost 8 years ago
#3

I certainly hope there's a third in the works. I come to this section for stories if married women getting fucked by other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why?!

Why bother separating the story in such small chapters. You've got a decent story line but have ruined it with the shortness of it

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
3

Yeah, and the size difference wont be lost on the wife either.

KentuckySubKentuckySubalmost 8 years ago
Apologies

I can't fathom why little boys read stories they know will upset them. Please keep writing, and maybe the little boys' mommies will ground them from their computers.

I agree with the earlier criticism about the shortness of the chapters. Longer posts allow readers to dive into the story and more deeply feel it's eroticism. Looker forward to seeing the three of them enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not much

There has been a dearth of anything worth reading lately. Blackrandl1958 wrote that fantastic story last week and that's the only thing worth reading on the "New" page. She mostly writes in other categories so we're lucky to get one from her every couple of months. Vandemonium1 and Mainefiddleheads post pretty often and we had that one epic from IronDragon before he rides off into the sunset. This 500 word nothing, some unerotic mindlessness from a dozen other people. We need an infusion of fresh blood. Most of this is just bad stroke stuff or wild spy tales.

Oh, yeah, @ Kentuckydub, you might want to learn to spell "looking" before you call other people out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pretty good so far

But too short. Nothing wrong with sharing as long as it doesn't turn into another heartless Cunt wife and sissy loser husband story. I hate those

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Short!

Way to short, and hardly erotic. We all know Dave is going to fuck her, so get on with it! Get to the 3way and finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It's obvious you plan for them to bring Dave into their relationship within the scope of this visit....

....this rather short, less than useful episode puts off the inevitable and would have getter served as a scene in a longer episode that included moving forward to the moment before their three-way with Dave. You will have to address potential issues/risks of her falling for Dave's bigger cock and the risk of the marriage failing. Every man that allows another man into his marital bed thinks about and likely fears the risk that the third will be a better lover and wifey will shift loyalty, breakfast my his heart and ruining his life. Deal with this before they proceed, but get on with it.

Alternatively, they might also think about one of her college roommates that proved bi-sexual and trying her out, uncover wifey's similar fears about losing hubby to wilder, sexier, hotter sex partner. Brushing over this human frailty will net a disappointed audience.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too short

I like the story and your writing is good, but you've fallen victim to one of the worst tendencies of writers here: parsing out what's really one story into short, incomplete chapters. Write the whole story and then post it. I'm not coming back every day to read a page or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's the rest?

Why didn't you continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

She needs to experience a MFM but not with Dave. Lol

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

Hot start, now keep going!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That was it

Sorry, not hot at all. That, happily, was the last we saw of this trash.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Oh no

She will want Daves big cock as soon as the husband is gone...he shouldn't told her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous