Dave in Hell

Story Info
Dave and his friends are hermaphrodites now.
1.9k words
4.56
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired in part and helped along by Julia Rivers Writes, editing help from Amber Embers. Any remaining errors are my own. All characters are over 18, yadda yadda. Usual disclaimers and caveats apply.

Please do leave a constructive comment if you see continuity errors, especially. Phil Landerer helped me a lot by pointing out how my terrible tense errors gave him a headache in my first story. Sorry for the aspirin bill, Phil!

I'm also still writing and hoping to find volunteer editors for a really long story I'm working on, I started that one in February 2022, bored out of my mind, not being able to make much of a living as a handyman because C-word disease avoidance.

Since this is part of a series of sorts, it doesn't qualify for a Halloween submission. Was a bit disappointed to read that in the rules, but so be it. Their site, their rules.

...

I woke up in Hell. Flaming torches illuminated a hot stone dungeon. I was chained, spread eagled, to a large iron ring laid flat, rigged up on some sort of swivel so I could be tilted forward and back, with some sort of back support slung under me so I wouldn't sag and pull the chains too tight.

I heard some evil giggling behind me, I turned my head, trying to see, with sweat getting in my eyes. The women all came into view, Susan, Terry, Sandy, and Toni. Their blood-red skin glistened in the torchlight, with shiny black lips. Their hair and eyes were the same as before, but their skin! And they all had wagging real cocks rampant, about the same size as my own. Looking down, my skin was its normal tanned and freckled tone, my cock was hard and throbbing, and I wondered why.

Tugging at my restraints, I wanted to get the fuck out of there. Why did all these women have cocks and no balls?

Susan lifted her cock up and showed me she still had a pussy and asshole. "We're all hermaphrodites now David, even you. You're going to find out how good we feel when you fuck us." Their clits were now cocks...oh, fuck. Then I thought, 'Oh, shit, I have a vagina now?'

They tilted the ring so my head was lower, low enough that petite freckled brunette Toni could pull her bubble butt cheeks apart, and rub her pussy and ass on my mouth, leaving a trail of what tasted like cinnamon flavored hot sauce that burned my lips and tongue, but tasted great, even with the burning. She bounced her cock on my forehead as she shoved her pussy at my mouth. I tried to tongue fuck her but she pulled away, turned around, and grinning, shoved her cock in my mouth.

Susan took my cock in her mouth deeply, her long forked tongue tickling my balls, pussy, and ass as her long, wavy, strawberry blonde hair tickled my thighs. It felt like my cock was on fire, her spit was also like hot sauce. I screamed around Toni's cock as I felt the burning in my crotch, but it felt good, so good.

Toni's eyes got wide with concern and she pulled out quickly, kneeling and holding my head, and stroking my cheek. "What's wrong David, did I hurt you?"

Still gasping a little and shuddering at the mix of fiery pain and cool pleasure, I managed to moan, "Everything is burning, but feels so good, baby. Your pussy tastes like the hottest cinnamon sauce, your precum burns my throat but tastes so good, please keep fucking my face, I want to take all of you."

Smiling, she stood up and shoved her cock straight down my throat. Her pussy was squelching on my nose at every thrust. I loved how she held my head and throat in a loving grip. I just wished I could see her eyes. Susan then showed me I had a fully functioning pussy by shoving three fingers in my juiced up hole, making me cry out in pleasure, muffled by Toni's cock.

Now that my throat could take her, she started fucking my face hard, her precum burning like acid in my mouth and throat. I never knew I could feel such intense pain, and pleasure in equal measure. Susan was taking me deep and fast, now fisting my pussy and tongue fucking my ass. It was too much pain and pleasure at once. I came so hard, it shot out of Susan's nose. She quickly pulled off, coughing. The next spurt arced through the air and splattered all over Toni's face, and she licked it off with her long forked tongue, then came in my mouth with a groaning yelp. I slurped and swallowed as much as I could of her delicious burning nectar, but some sprayed out the sides of my face-fuck hole.

Susan cleaned up my messy crotch with her tongue, making me groan and twitch at the burning pleasure. I came back to my senses a little and said, "How did we all wind up in Hell together all at once? The last thing I remember is all of us going to sleep cuddled up in bed. Did we get wiped out in a sudden nuclear exchange or meteor strike or something?"

"I don't know, maybe we can ask someone," Susan replied.

Looking around again, I saw Sandy and Terry going to town on each other in a 69 on a stone couch that seemed to have grown out of the floor. "Susan, Toni, help me outta this contraption. I want to explore our dungeon a little."

"Yes, daddy," Susan giggled. They worked at my restraints and got me free. I held them to me in a three-way hug, kissing them both. They were so hot, burning my skin in a delightful way, our cocks still rampant. They licked my face clean with their fiery tongues.

Sandy, seeing us standing and making out, jumped off of Terry and bounced to us, her curvy red flesh jiggling deliciously, long blonde hair flouncing as she stopped in front of me, blue eyes sparkling, and joined in our kissing session. Terry roughly grabbed a laughing Susan away and fell with her onto the bed of soft stone that appeared behind me. 'The hell?' I thought. 'Oh, yeah, we're in Hell. Duh.' How we got here all at once though, that bothered me. 'Did an airliner crash in the neighborhood killing us instantly in our sleep?' "Do any of you remember how we died? The last thing I remember is all of us going to sleep cuddled up in Toni's bed."

None of them had any clue either. "Doesn't matter. Did someone mention a gang bang?" I asked with a grin. They all giggled, then ran a train on me, each one taking a turn, picking a different hole of mine, or theirs, to fuck. I lost count of the number of times I came. The best was when my sweet Toni throated me, her lovely smiling eyes gazing into mine as I pumped cum in her mouth so hard I felt like I turned inside out. Of course even here, she couldn't swallow fast enough, and her face was covered in leaked cum. The other girls except Terry, licked it all off with their forked tongues, giggling, loving the taste.

Satiated for the moment, we lay in a cuddle pile, lightly stroking and loving each other. Of course everyone knew Toni was my favorite, and she lay atop me snuggling in with a smile, her lovely hazel eyes staring into my dark browns. Her fine black hair was tickling my nipples with fiery sparks, making me shudder under her.

Baphomet visits with a gift basket of what looked like wine bottles and some kind of jerked meat. "Greetings, new denizens of Hell," he said happily. His voice had a very deep timber with some kind of pre-echo, yet his jaw didn't move, nor his lips, like he was projecting his voice into our heads. A floor stone rose to form a large table, other smaller ones rose to act as seats. Baphomet sat the gift basket in the center of the table, the wine bottles making tinkling music when they brushed together. "Please help yourselves, and enjoy."

At the bottom of the basket are five stone cups we're supposed to use to drink the wine from, then fill with the ladie's cum, and pass on to an attendant to make more of this delicious spicy hot wine. Before I could stop myself I asked Baphomet how we all wound up here at once. He said it didn't matter, that part of our existence is in the past, and we should enjoy each other for eternity.

Frowning a little at Baphomet's answer, I asked what the snacks were made of, they looked and tasted like the hottest, spiciest, yet most tender jerky I've ever had. Baphomet said it was made from the stripped flesh of sinners, and treated with demon seed. I wondered aloud why have snacks at all. He said that of course we wouldn't be actually hungry or thirsty, but it was a hedonistic thing, and to enjoy.

We passed around bottles and cups. "Would you like some, Baphomet," I asked.

"No, thank you. This is a rare gift, for one of the rarest groups to arrive here."

"Wow, this wine is really rich and thick, what is it," Terry asked.

"The blood wine was made from the blood of sinners who felt they deserved to suffer, and a delightful combination of semen from other happy women turned hermaphrodites, then cold fermented for centuries. It's a rare vintage, as there aren't many like you in Hell," he intoned.

Speaking of hedonistic, I bit off a chunk of the flaming hot jerky, chewed a little, then kissed Toni and fed it to her.

"Mmm, baby, you made it even more delicious," Toni moaned.

Sandy looked into my eyes with anticipation, and I did the same for her, with a little more burning tongue action.

"Simply delightful," Baphomet sighed. "I don't think we've seen a pentet such as yours before. A pair, tied to three. A very unusual dynamic."

"I'll drink to that," I said, pouring more blood wine into the cups. "To Baphomet and Hell!" I shouted, and they all shouted with me and drank. It burned so good going down.

"Let's put on a little show." I climbed on the bed, got on my knees, and said, "Ladies, I need three cocks in me, make me burn!" Susan took my ass, thoughtfully lubing my ass with a mouthful of cum she coaxed from Terry. Toni got underneath me to fuck my pussy and cock, alternating between the two. Before Sandy could shove her hot cock down my throat, I kissed Toni passionately, feeling her long tongue tickling and burning my vocal cords. Terry lumbered over me to get her cock into Susan's mouth, and the party rocked on.

It felt freeing, having three girls all slamming their cocks into all my fuck holes at once, and hearing Susan moaning and gagging on Terry's cock above me. The pain and pleasure overwhelmed me eventually. As the three blasted my fuck holes with burning cum, giving me the best orgasm any creature could ever have.I didn't black out, I whited out, and drifted in a sea of bliss...

Toni was maybe not stuck and confused, but was awake because she was disturbed by my moans, watching me repeatedly cum in my sleep, with a constant flow of pre-cum in between, making an absolute mess of myself, the bed, and her.

"Oh, man, a Freudian would have a fucking field day and a doctoral thesis out of that dream," said someone.