Controlling the Class Ch. 01

Story Info
A sex demon takes over a university class.
1.5k words
3.23
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adzok followed his loyal slave Brad, a university lecturer in his 40s, into Brad's classroom. They'd formally met that morning, when Adzok appeared to Brad in his true, sexy, demonic form, first entrancing him with his eyes, then fully taking him under his control by caressing his skin, making him extremely horny.

However, Adzok hadn't taken Brad yet, much to desperate Brad's dismay. Adzok didn't even let Brad cum, leaving him edging until it was time to head to work. The demon promised his thrall that he'd get his reward when his students were controlled.

Adzok, in human form (still incredibly sexy) discreetly made sure the door was locked and looked over the students gathered. There were eight. Dan, a tall, slightly chubby nerd, whom Adzok thought rather cute. Christie, with huge tits and a big ass. Mary, slim and petite. James, a fit, handsome jock. Mark, short, chubby with a fat ass (but, Adzok could tell through his pants, a giant cock). Jessica, a slim beauty with a decent rack. Derek, a transgender man, kinda androgynous and very sexy. And Sarah, a transgender woman, a picture of feminine beauty.

"This is Adzok and he's here to give a, uh... presentation..." Brad excitedly introduced his enslaver to the class, staring as much as possible at the handsome man.

"Hello everyone..." Adzok laced his voice with the slightest bit of hypnotic power, making everyone look at him. Grinning his eyes began to glow demonically as he looked each student in the eye, lightly entrancing them, and declared "I will be your Master for today... and if all goes well, for eternity too!"

Adzok watched as each student's eyes slightly glazed over, and they all droned "Yes Master..." Their minds filled with lust and a desire to please him. However the trance wasn't complete.

Adzok's clothes ripped and fell off as he took his true demonic form, even bigger, more muscly and sexier than before, with red skin... and several long erect penis tentacles, whose length he controls. He can spawn any number of them he wants. The students and Brad began panting as they stared, and imagined their Master fucking them senseless.

What none of them realised was that if Adzok and his victim came inside each other, the victim's soul and body would be eternally bound and enslaved to him. He'd accumulated quite a harem this way over the centuries.

The demon strolled over to Dan and stroked his face, the skin contact feeling electric and fully brainwashing Dan, and making him indescribably horny. He panted and even began to sweat. His cock was painfully erect.

Adzok then did the same to the others, one at a time. All were panting and sweating with lust and submission. Those with cocks, their cocks were painfully erect. Those with vaginas, felt such an itch down there. Those with boobs, they were erect too.

After staring at Adzok's incredible cocks, everyone stared at his incredible, giant ass as he moved back to the front of the class. He looked over his slaves with a grin and snapped his fingers, upon which their clothes vanished in smoke.

Looking away from their Master for a moment, the students began to notice and lust after each other's nudity. All of them lusted for everyone, regardless of what their sexuality or type had been before.

Adzok looked at their lust for a moment, then declared "You may begin!"

The 8 students launched at each other in a lustful frenzy of limbs, desperate to fuck and suck, and be fucked and sucked by, everyone. Dan found himself sucking Derek's vagina while Sarah fucked Dan's ass. Mary was sucking Christie's tits, while James fucked Christie's ass. Jessica dove her face into Mark's fat ass while Mark jerked off his own and Dan's cocks. All were overwhelmed with pleasure and helplessly moaned.

Brad goes to jump into the sinful sea of flesh, but Adzok grabbed his left ass cheek, making the teacher cry out in sudden pleasure. "Not so fast, my slave..." Adzok mused as he pressed Brad to his body. "Time for your service and reward!"

Brad's entire body felt electric as he was pressed against his master's demonic body. He began humping Adzok's giant leg and sucking one of his nipples, his hands running over the demon's body. Almost all trace of his old self was gone. "Oh... oh Master... oh Master..."

Adzok closed his eyes and enjoyed this. It paled in comparison to the pleasure Brad and the other would provide when they will effectively become demons in human form when they cum inside each other, but it's still pleasurable. With one hand he gropes the teacher's buttocks and pushed his index finger into the puckering hole.

Brad gasps loudly and his knees buckle as he feels the demonic finger probe his ass hole, especially when it hits his prostate. He gapes as he's wracked with intense pleasure, shooting cum onto his Master. He drives to the finger deeper into him.

Instead Adzok pulls his finger out, and Brad, now weak with the sensations he's just experienced, falls onto his bum. Adzok pushes Brad onto his back, and sits on him. Brad salivates as he sees his Master's demonic asshole coming down upon his face, and as soon as the sex demon sits on him he puts his tongue to work, eagerly licking all over Master's crack, and then diving his tongue into the demon's delicious and intoxicating asshole. He also savoured the smell and the sweat.

Adzok let out some moans as he took a moment to enjoy the tongue in his ass, then he grabs Brad's cock and begins stroking it. He also picks up one of Brad's legs and begins licking the foot.

Brad is in extreme bliss, his Master's electrifying touch (and his own extreme lust) making the hand job he's receiving the most intensely pleasurable thing he's ever felt so far. The demonic tongue worshipping his feet, and the demonic ass sitting on his face and clenching around his tongue, added to it to make him go insane with stimulation. He was truly broken, just a frenzied lustful sex toy now. If he'd been asked there and then, he couldn't have remembered his own name. Only Master mattered now. He bucked his hips wildly and desperately drove his tongue as deep as he could into the satanic ass. He also blindly grabbed one of Adzok's cocks and began jerking it off.

Adzok and Brad both moaned and bucked their hips as they pleasured each other. Suddenly Adzok took Brad's cock in his mouth, the the lecturer came hard, shooting more sperm than he'd ever thought possible into the demon's mouth. He was wracked with a mind-shattering orgasm. Adzok swallowed it all.

The sex demon didn't give Brad time to recover or rest, he got up and picked up the lecturer's legs and positioned one of his cocks at the human's asshole.

"Please, Master... fuck me!" Brad begged.

Adzok grinned and rammed the cock into Brad's ass, pushing as far as he could go, making Brad yell for several seconds. He quickly became fully erect again. Adzok began pumelling away at his ass, and Brad arched his back in response and just kept gaping as he moaned. Adzok shoved one of his other tentacle cocks into Brad's mouth, muffling him and fucking his throat. Brad nearly choked, but happily sucked as he bucked his hips.

Adzok impaled his own ass on Brad's cock, two of his tentacle cocks still fucking Brad's ass and mouth. He moaned as he bounced up and down on the teacher's cock. He swapped his own cocks around, so now Brad tasted his own ass as his Master fucked him senseless.

Brad came numerous times in Adzok's ass, but the demon wouldn't relent - and Brad didn't lose any stamina either. Adzok kept milking Brad's cock with his ass muscles, and Brad kept stimulating Adzok's cocks with his throat and ass muscles.

After Brad's 30th orgasm that day, Adzok finally came himself, shooting several litres of demonic cum each in Brad's anus and throat. Despite his difficulty breathing and choking, Brad eagerly swallowed every drop from the dick in his throat, and felt full from the cum filling his ass.

Brad felt something else too - something changed inside of him. There was a burning sensation, then a sharp pain. He yelled as Adzok's mark was burned into his very soul, and then felt more submissive than ever to the demon - and knew this would last forever. He felt himself transform internally, even though his body looked the same. He knew he could now hypnotise humans, that his body was now extremely sensitive and would experience pleasure 10 times as much as that Adzok had given him when he (Brad) was human. His mind flooded with sexual knowledge, and he knew that he could now also give the kind of pleasure Adzok does. He was a sex demon in human form - but wholly submissive to his Master Adzok. He grinned up at him, and bowed, his body now adjusting here and there to be physically perfect and extremely beautiful.

"Thank you, my Master! I serve you, now and forever!"

"Very good, my slave," Adzok replied. Then they fucked again, passionately, with 10 times as much pleasure and lust as before.

(To be continued)