All Comments on 'Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 03'

by Mrifter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on finish the story this cliff hanger sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First two chapters were very good. This one not so much. I hope the next ones at least have sex in them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some parents! A mom willing to slut her daughter out to these men. And a dad not having the balls to do anything to stop this. He might as well tell everyone...as if they already didn't know...that he's not man enough to stop any of them to bang his fiance AND step-daughter. Why would the dad even venture to get married? This is only the start of things...unless he does something to stop it. Even if he gets a serious beat down, he at least let everyone know (especially himself) he's not going along with this and will do whatever he can to end it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story might become one of the best interracial stories on literotica. Good work man, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

finish the fucking thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hope he grows some

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dave is so weak. I feel like he will help spread his stepdaughters ass cheeks just so Mike can cream in her asshole. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see more of Mia emasculating Dave and him having to accept his new status. Really enjoyable so far

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

No guy would tolerate being treated like shit except for abused husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I could give this 6 stars I would. What could have made it perfect was if the main POV would have walked into the backyard and the girls were in a blowbang with all the BBC….maybe that could be a dream sequence next time or really happen ;). Great story and love to see it continue and include the step daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so damn stupid and unrealistic. Why are writers so bad that they can't distinguish from an erotic story and a husband who has lost all self esteem and dignity for basic human life and who's only choice left is to commit suicide?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I can't wait until Mia teaches Kendal how to be a BBC slave. I really hope Dave realizes this is probably what's best for his girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know who's more of a looser than Dave (who, if you didn't realize is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER)? People that comment "oh, this guy is sooo weak, this doesn't make sense, he should grow a pair!". You knew the type of story you were going to read and you read it...But probably you felt so conflicted and you're so unsure of your masculinity that you feel the need to make some stupid comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is some of the best cuckold erotica I have read in a long time. 10 Stars !

Can't help but feel Dave's anger and that's a bit of a turn off for me. You can feel his pain. Would be great if the next chapter included something like.......

Mia, Kendal, Emily and Dave were sitting on the couch watching a movie, Dave was feeling left out and thinking about the other night. Dave couldn't stop all these thought, he felt like he was losing his family seeing no place for him in any scenario.

There's a knock at the door, Dave opens the door to see a package for him on the ground. He brings the package in and the girls ask who it's for, Dave replies that its for him, Mia asks "who is it from?" Dave replies Its from Mike! The three girls are immediately curious and tell Dave to bring the box here. The note on the box said TO Dan, Mia reads the note aloud, Dear Dan sorry for the other night, we left you out of the fun and that was wrong hope these gifts solidify you place in our new arrangement, Enjoy. The girls excitedly open the box and pull out a corset, stockings, garter belt, heels, and a wig. The girls start laughing as Dave turns red and starts sweating from the humiliation. Mia say's there's more more in here and pulls out a Bbc like the one's the girls received and a large bottle of anal lube. The girls laugh some more and start planning Dave's makeup, nails and waxing appointment, Emily shouts " we can give him clean up duties" and girls laugh and giggle as their imaginations run wild. ......................

Lilwiggi1981Lilwiggi1981over 1 year ago

This story sucks ass. U take too long to get to the point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I like that the thought of him getting a package with all of those articles of clothing and such. What was left out was a cockcage. The cage would have some small spikes inside and maybe a shock unit. Now he would be complete as he watches his fiancé and her daughter take on black cock after black cock. Oh, and Emily gets some too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't lose my wife to bbc. She begged to come back but I wouldn't let her. She did have sex with a black guy but being with a black guy wasn't the problem. It was cheating on me. I said as a smart remark in front of her black friend once you go black I won't let you back you made your bed sleep in it. She went to her parents and her dad got pissed off and left. Later my mother-in-law got a call that he had been beaten and was in the hospital. He must-have been threatened because he said that he didn't know who attacked him. I knew and I liked my father-in-law and I would get even for him I gave my brother a call and explained what happened and who I figured who done it. He said get to the hospital and make sure that you are with someone for a witness. 4 black guys were mugged that night. They were in the same hospital. There was 3 different law officers and questioned several black people. One actually pointed to me. The officer came and asked where I had been and what time I was at each place. They never questioned me again and they never found out who attacked them either.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot very hot here me jacking and edging waiting for hot teen Kendall to feel BBC in her tight young pussy. I so want to cum in my hand as she gets black fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous