All Comments on 'Dave's Best Week Ever'

by DaveMustStaintTheSheets

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4937 months ago

Well done for a first story. Over the top sexy as fuck fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice try for first story but I do not care for the daddy talk and story is written without a good flow, too choppy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had problems with the run-on sentences!

JayGardnerJayGardner7 months ago

Non-stop hot. The boy doesn't miss a beat. Next??

DaveMustStaintTheSheetsDaveMustStaintTheSheets7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Rainyday493, that means a lot to me. This was my second attempt at publishing something here. The first was so horribly written, it was rejected quickly. I then worked with some volunteer editors to figure out how to write better. I encourage you to try also, I'm sure you have some fantasies floating around in your brain you'd like to share.

fun2thinkaboutfun2thinkabout7 months ago

I gave this story five stars because as a first attempt it deserved an A. I'm an old guy myself but I have some stories about the last century that would curl your hair! Good luck with your erotic writing career. Regards

PeperePepere7 months ago

There has to be a sequel where all these women and Dave move into Sandy's house and have the life they are all looking for.

They are all missing something in their lives and this story provides the basis for taking care of their needs, romantic & sexual.

akindman22015akindman220157 months ago

Excellent story. Looking forward to reading more from you when they are available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaveMustStaintTheSheets@DaveMustStaintTheSheets
I was born, and got old. Was also a bit tipsy when I created this account, hence the errant "t" in my username. Am a crappy writer at times, needing help from others to keep the tenses straight and constantly find issues with my own writing after setting the stories aside for ...