Dave's Best Week Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting behind her, I slammed my cock into her overflowing pussy and started pounding her hard. I saw her mouth open in a silent scream, her body rigid and vibrating. I was bouncing off that beautiful ass, enjoying the view of the ripples on her back moving like slow motion sound waves. I heard her gasp a little air and moan. She said, "Ooooohhhhh fuuuuuuck." I smiled and shoved her face down onto the bed, holding her hips up and fucked her even harder. She screamed into the bed, as I saw Terry standing in the door.

Terry said, "I've never had sex with a man, and never will. I only like women. But I do love indulging my Susan, only with other women until today. I've never heard her make those noises before."

I grinned, "Wait until I fuck her ass."

Terry stripped, clambered onto the bed, and I lifted Susan's face, knowing what Terry wanted. Holding Susan by the back of her neck I pushed her gently into Terry's crotch. "Taste her!" I ordered.

Susan groaned and licked the familiar pussy in front of her, but it felt different than every other time she had. My hard pounding was driving her face to repeatedly bounce off Terry's pussy. Terry giggled as her pussy started making splashing noises. She was so wet watching her love get a good hard fuck. Susan started to scream, so I shoved her face harder into Terry to muffle it, setting Terry off into a spasming, grunting, twitching, seizure.

I pulled out, set Susan sideways on the bed, and went to the kitchen. I came back with a pitcher of water and three glasses on a tray. Terry, being so butch, took the pitcher and drank almost half of it. Smiling, I took it and drank the rest. We chuckled seeing Susan still twitching. Refilling the pitcher, I poured a glass, sat on the bed, and pulled Susan between my legs, her back resting on my chest. She was still having tremors.

Finally opening her eyes, she saw my huge muscular legs on either side of hers, felt my still hard cock between her butt cheeks, and Terry lying there looking into her eyes with love. I smiled and held the glass to Susan's lips, and she croaked a thank you as she slowly sipped. I made her drink slowly, l didn't want her to take it down the wrong pipe since she was still gasping a little. Terry liked that I was taking care of her Susan like that.

I suddenly had a vision in my head of me and Terry being buds, bonding over a game of women's beach volleyball, and celebrating our team's win by spit-roasting Susan between us and high fiving. That made me laugh hard.

Susan jumped a little and asked what that was about. Terry was thinking the same thing. I told them and they laughed harder than I did. Terry left the room for a bit, leaving Susan to my tender mercies. I kissed everywhere I could reach on her neck, both sides, while she quivered in my lap. When Terry came back into the room, still nude, I couldn't believe my eyes. She had a cock!

As she got closer, I could see the back end of it was at right angles to the shaft, being held inside her pussy, making it curve up and out almost like a real cock. Grinning, I said, "Let's save the spit roasting and high fiving for after a game. Let's take her ass and pussy at the same time."

Susan trembled in anticipation. Terry reached into a nightstand, pulled out some lube, and handed it to me. She grinned, saying, "You take her ass, get her going first then I'll join in. This thing might hurt her. You can feel her better with your cock and not hurt her as easily."

I bent Susan over in the middle of the bed, setting the lube to the side. She looked over her shoulder in frightful anticipation, thinking I was just going to shove it in dry. Oh no, I was going to worship that ass I've been dreaming about for years, I was going to make her come on my tongue and fingers first, worshiping the greek goddess Demeter, because her hips.

Kissing all over her cheeks made me drip. I had a feeling a lot of laundry needed to be done tomorrow. I lapped slowly from her clit to her puckered rosebud. It winked when I gently licked around it and pressed gently on the center. She was nowhere near ready yet. She was too tense. I slowly stroked her body with my hands, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. Licking all around where she wanted me to dive in, I teased her instead. She was getting a little frustrated, whining that she wanted me to suck her clit or tongue fuck her pussy.

Looking away from me with her eyes closed, she didn't see me lube up a couple fingers, then I kissed the top of her mound, sucked at her clit, flicking my tongue across it, setting her off into convulsions again. At that moment she was loose and relaxed as she came down from her high and I slipped my two lubed up fingers in her ass as far as they would easily go, before she clamped down in surprise and shock.

I kept teasing around her pussy with my tongue and she relaxed her ass again, and I slowly sawed my fingers in and out. Terry looked a little impressed that I was playing her Susan like a fine musical instrument, sensitive to her needs, preparing her for our mutual pleasure.

Tongue flicking her clit lightly and rapidly, she started getting close again. I spread some lube over my cock and added some to my fingers in her ass. She squeaked and moaned when she came again, and my cock easily slipped in her tight ass. She moaned louder when she realized both my hands were gripping her hips, so the only thing filling her ass could be my cock.

She looked back at me with a wide-eyed stare, her lips slowly smiling as she closed her eyes and moaned again, feeling how full she was, she started blissing out and came again, dripping on the bed and making a mess.

I asked Terry to hand me a glass of water, slowly sinking my cock in Susan's ass all the way and just twitched my cock now and then. Terry handed me the glass, and I held it to Susan's lips.

"Sip slowly, you're getting dehydrated from leaking all over the sheets." She trembled every time my cock twitched in her. I realized each one was a mini-orgasm, and she could only take a little sip in between each one, softly gasping each time. They were building in frequency and intensity, handing the half glass of water back to Terry, I tried to time the flexing of my cock to her pussy quakes.

It seemed like the wrong angle to be hitting her g-spot, so I reached a finger slowly into her pussy and felt her canal going deeper backwards than any other woman I've been with. My eyes widened in shock as I realized her g-spot was huge, and super sensitive. The moment my finger touched it, she shrieked and shook with a massive orgasm. Holy shit, Terry and I were going to wreck her.

I took my finger out carefully, and tried to stop twitching my cock buried deep in her ass. She shook and babbled nonsense for a few minutes, and I saw tears falling from her face. I pulled her up by the back of her neck and held her from behind gently as she came with the slightest movement now. She reached up and over, and pulled my face closer for a kiss, shivering still.

She moaned into my mouth, "I've never felt this good, this blissful." She quietly wept. I motioned Terry closer, and she got the idea. Getting under and between Susan's legs, the rubber cock angled upwards almost touching her pussy, I let Susan down to rest on her Terry's chest.

Terry tenderly kissed her, and Susan responded slowly, like she was drugged. I tugged upwards on her rubber cock, signaling Terry, so she slowly flexed her hips as I guided the rubber cock into Susan's pussy. Then slowly spreading Susan's legs wider, so she could sink onto Terry's cock deeper, she froze again in a silent scream, spasming more powerfully than before. I got her down the rest of the way and she wailed out an animal noise, probably scaring the neighbors.

I felt Susan's ass and pussy muscles pulsing rapidly and her orgasm didn't seem to stop. Terry couldn't believe what Susan was going through. I started to get a little worried about Susan, maybe we should take a break. Then her clenching and unclenching felt deliberate. Susan looked down at Terry, then back at me, and shouted, "Fuck me!" just before she had another screaming orgasm.

Terry didn't really need to move her cock, stimulating Susan's g-spot just by touching it. Fucking Susan's ass set off a chain of screeches and shouts that seemed unreal. She was having a barely controlled seizure, but between pulses I could see determination on her face.

Terry and I looked at each other, and she nodded. I pounded Susan's ass with everything I had left, and she melted into Terry and took it. The constant ongoing pulses finally got me close. I asked Terry, "In or out?" with clenched teeth, barely hanging on.

"In." she said.

One more pulse of Susan's ass and I exploded into her, filling her, dumping an entire month's worth of sexual frustration at once. Belatedly noticing a towel Terry had thoughtfully left within reach, I put it in between them as I extracted the rubber cock from Susan. l covered Terry's crotch so my torrent of jism wouldn't splash on her pussy or the bed, from Susan's spasming ass. I tried to pull out slowly, making Susan spasm some more. She clamped down to keep me inside and gave me a worn-out lovely smile. She wanted me to stay in her.

I slowly lifted her off Terry, and we lay spooning, her ass holding my cock tight, her spasms slowed, then stopped. I caressed her body slowly, feeling her relax. She fell asleep in my arms, still locking my cock in her tight canal. I fell asleep, as Terry climbed carefully over us and spooned into Susan from the other side.

I woke to early sunlight dazzling my eyes. Susan was still in my arms, Terry was sound asleep. I lifted my head and saw Susan smiling warmly at me, and felt her squeeze my cock gently with her ass. Oh shit, she had me in her all night.

"I don't think anything could top last night, but I'd like to try. Do you have to be anywhere, any appointments?" she asked.

"No, I'm free all day, Becky had to go into her office to deal with some stuff, so I'm off fishpond digging duty today."

She grinned at that and said, "Let me feed you." I giggled at that. My shaking set her off again, making her moan in mixed pain and pleasure. She finally released me with a sigh, smiling at me, and drew me to her for a kiss.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to walk again without being bow-legged. You two wrecked me good," she whispered. I kissed her again and got up to pee. I was a little sore but feeling good. She followed me and giggled as she held my cock as I peed.

Thinking about tomorrow, I realized I better get fueled up, hydrated, and ready. I was going to wreck Sandy again too. I'd like to borrow Terry's cock, and try double penetrating Sandy by myself, holding that rubber thing with my ass.

Susan led me to the shower and bathed me like a loving slave girl. She's fucking awesome. Washing my cock and lightly stroking me slowly, to make sure every bit was clean. After rinsing me, she lightly kissed the tip of my cock and stood up. I held her throat lightly and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply as she melted into me. Pulling away she whimpered, "I could get used to that, I love it when you gently control me." I spent an inordinate amount of time washing her in return. "I think that's the cleanest my butt has ever been," she giggled.

"It's a dirty, dirty ass, and I love it." I swatted her lovely ass with a soft smack smiling wide, and commanded, "Dry me off." She giggled and did as she was told. When she was done, I returned the favor. When she was dry, I turned her around and bent her over the vanity. Squatting down, I speared her pussy with my wiggling tongue, swiping it up to her ass, and down to her clit, she moaned and came again, gasping.

Standing up I used her hair as a handle, pulled her upright and kissed her again, letting her lick her juices off my lips.

"That was fucking hot," Terry said from the door. We laughed and switched places. I went to the kitchen for some water and sat at the table naked. I heard Susan wailing and smiled. Terry came into the kitchen naked, wiping her mouth and got some water, joining me at the table. It was a little surreal chatting with her, us both naked, like best buds.

Susan pranced into the kitchen, wearing thigh high white stockings with little pink ribbon bow tie knots at the top front, pink high heels making her legs even sexier, her long hair in pigtails, and a frilly apron which made me smile. Terry followed my gaze, lifting one eyebrow, "I didn't even know she had that outfit."

Susan hummed happily making us breakfast. Seeing that beautiful curvy naked ass sway as she moved gave me another boner. When she started mixing the pancake batter, I got up and stepped behind her quietly. I softly wrapped my arms around her under the apron, nestling my cock in her ass cleavage, taking her breasts into my hands and lightly squeezing her nipples, she moaned softly and tilted her head back on my shoulder. I kissed her neck, right behind her jaw. She trembled slightly as I lightly squeezed one breast and whispered in her ear, "I want your pussy for dessert. When we're done eating and you clear the table, lay down on it so I can eat you."

She said softly, "I think I'm going to really like having you around."

Letting her go, I noticed a string of precum stretching between my cock and her crack, making me grin. What was that Van Halen song? Heh. I squatted behind her and licked her crack clean so she wouldn't be crusty later. As I stood up, she turned her head, gave me a brilliant smile, noticed my cock dripping precum, she dove down to slurp it up, then continued fixing a feast for us.

Serving me last, Susan noticed my cock was still dripping from watching her move around the kitchen. Bending at the waist, she slurped up everything she could reach from my crotch and cock, humming. Standing upright, she skipped to her seat and said, "I like my daddy dessert before my meal. That was yummy."

Terry looked at her funny, and turned to me, "What did you do to my Susan? She's never acted like this before."

"Maybe us wrecking her last night broke some inhibitions holding her back. She's a sub who likes being dominated, and gently, affectionately controlled. Now it's coming out full force."

Shaking her head, "Oh damn, I'm gonna have to look into more ways to please her now."

"I'm sure you please her fine now and have for years. She's probably going to call you mommy at some point when she's getting frisky like this. This is adding some spice to your relationship. Let me know whenever you need a little help," I grinned.

"We'll see. I thought this was going to be a one-time thing, her getting it out of her system."

Susan piped up in a little girl voice, smiling widely at Terry, "Mommy, I'm right here you know. Can I keep him?" Terry sighed, and held her head in her hands for a moment. We finished eating, and Susan cleared the table.

Terry started to get up and was surprised when Susan tossed her apron to the side, got on the table in front of me, held her knees up to her shoulders and smiling widely said, "Dessert is served, daddy." Terry stared, not knowing what to make of this.

Grinning like a madman, I teased around her sensitive areas, not quite getting there. Susan was whining a little, shifting her ass one way or the other trying to get me to touch her core, to pleasure her, and stop teasing. I pushed her thighs sideways, so her stockinged legs spread wide, and slowly wiggled my tongue from the top of her mons, around her clit but not touching it. Stopping at her lips to kiss and suck, and then around her rosebud, circling around, getting closer, until my tongue pressed gently at her opening. She sighed with a smile and relaxed a little more. That allowed my tongue to push in, making her yelp softly.

Removing my tongue from her ass, I traced it along as I moved upwards until I circled her clit, making her moan loudly, complaining in a little girl voice, "Please daddy, my clit needs your sucking sooo bad."

I looked up at the confused look in Terry's face, wagging my eyebrows as I sucked Susan's clit in and pulsed my tongue across it, making Susan scream, "YES DADDY, I'M COMING SO HARD FOR YOU!" After she calmed down, and her breathing got more regular, she said, "I love you so much, daddy." I looked just as surprised as Terry. We never saw that coming. Susan giggled, stood up and hugged Terry tight.

"I didn't know I had that kink. I don't know what it is, but David's been unlocking me somehow. I'm still madly, deeply in love with you, Terry. I want David to own me, dominate me, use me. But not every day, I'd never walk again." Terry smiled and kissed her, and Susan melted into her. I smiled, it was a heartwarming sight to see two people who loved each other so much. Susan sat back down, holding Terry's hand, and smiled at me.

"So, David, what do you think about being my part-time daddy? I came so hard when I played being your little, loving girl."

"Love it!" I said with a huge grin.

Giving me a whiplash, she changed the subject so quickly, she asked, "Whose pussy did I taste on your cock yesterday? She was delicious."

Terry goggled. "What?" she asked.

"That was Sandy, my client. Apparently, she'd been getting hornier every day she saw me working in her backyard shirtless, wearing tight shorts. Yesterday a while after I got back from lunch, she seduced me with the old 'please put some lotion on my back' trick. She had a messy divorce and hadn't gotten decently laid in over a year. She was overdue. I fucked her unconscious but didn't cum, which made me so aggressive with you yesterday. I'm going to try to wreck her again tomorrow.

"Hey Terry, can I borrow your special dildo? I want to wear it and double penetrate Sandy. I have a feeling I might be a little frustrated again. She really wanted me to cum in her mouth, and pouted that I hadn't, even though she passed out."

"Wow. So why didn't you?" Susan asked, eyes wide.

"That's creepy as fuck. Almost like necrophilia. No. I made sure she was comfortable in bed sleeping, and went back to work."

Susan and Terry looked at each other and shared a secret smile, like they were communicating without talking. Terry said, "We're having a barbeque lunch tomorrow, why don't you invite Sandy over?"

My turn to display surprised face. "We're going to wreck her too?" I said, cock throbbing at the idea. "Susan, I have some dessert for you." I said as I scooted my chair back a little.

"Oh daddy, I love your desserts, they fill me up!" She squeaked, as she crawled under the table and started kissing and licking the cream off my cock. She took me in slowly until I was in her throat, her tongue stroking all the way down, until it was wiggling between my balls.

Staring up happily into my eyes, she slowly stroked up and down like that until I was shakingly close, which took awhile. She pulled back, until only my cockhead was in her mouth, and started slurping like a girl sucking on a lollipop. One hand gently holding my shaft with her thumb slowly, softly stroking the underside of my cock, her other hand softly massaging my balls.

She slurped harder on my cockhead and I came hard, spurting forcefully in her mouth, as she continued slurping and swallowing. She kept on slurping, and that kept my cramping prostate pumping. She was surprised at the force and volume of my emissions, but she sucked me and swallowed until I was completely spent. Pulling her up into my lap, I said, "You're the best little girl in the history of ever."

She buried her head in my chest holding me tightly and squeaked, "I love you daddy."

Terry frowned at that and I said, "Don't worry your butch little head, Terry. Susan is obviously deeply in love with you. She loves my young hard cock also, but I doubt she's IN love with it."