Dave's Best Week Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am and I do!" Susan shouted, getting off my lap and leaping into Terry's. I stood up grinning and refilled our water glasses. Setting Terry's glass on the table, I smiled as Susan gave me a loving gaze while hugging Terry tight.

A day later...

I went hard at work trying to finish the dig for Sandy's fishpond, getting it ready for the clay and gunite layers to keep the water in. After several hours of digging shirtless and distributing the dirt around to her flower beds; Sandy came out on the deck around noon wearing a nearly see-through belted sundress, with no bra or panties apparent, her lovely teardrop boobs swinging unfettered as she walked. She looked amazingly sexy, the belt showing off her slim waist and hourglass figure. She was leaning on the railing, legs spread more than shoulder width apart.

Showing off her rocking body, just for me. "David, would you like something to eat or drink?" she asked.

"I could drink you in all day," I replied, obviously ogling her up and down. She giggled, turned, and exaggeratedly swished her hips as she walked into her house. I followed rapidly, taking my dirty boots off before going in.

In the kitchen, she poured some ice water into a glass, and handed it to me, smiling. Smiling back, I took it and gulped it down. I was thirsty as hell, both for water and her pussy. "Those teachers I told you about invited us to a barbecue lunch, would you like to join me?" I asked.

Her grin got wider, and she said, "Love to! Let's take a shower first, I want to feel every bit of you and get all that sweat off you."

Grinning, I stripped us both and let her lead me to the shower by my cock. After she got the water temperature just right, she put on a shower cap, and we clambered in. We hugged tightly under the spray, letting me feel her erect nipples against my chest. Reluctantly letting my cock go, she washed me all over. I managed to keep my long hair dry so I wouldn't have to fuss with it much afterward.

We dried each other off, enjoying each other's touch. "I'm still thirsty," I growled.

"What would you like?"

"Your pussy juice!"

She giggled as I turned her around and bent her over. I squatted behind her and shoved my face in between those big, beautiful cheeks. Licking hard from her mons to her ass and back down several times before shoving my tongue into her pussy, swirling it around with my mouth sucking as much of her in as I could. Either my lip or teeth must have grazed her clit because she came, hard, filling my mouth with her tasty nectar.

Swallowing as I stood, I moaned, "Delicious."

"David, we just got clean and you made me all messy again," she said with a huge grin, wrapping her arms around me. We kissed softly, and she licked my lips clean.

We got dressed, and taking her by the hand, we walked to Susan & Terry's house a few blocks over. We drew some stares along the way. Her neighbors hadn't seen her with anyone before, nor dressed as sexy as she was for me with her tits bouncing unfettered, a young, tall, workman on her arm in a sweat-stained t-shirt and tight shorts.

Arriving at Susan & Terry's door, I knocked, but there was no answer. Trying the knob, the door was unlocked. I followed Sandy, loving the way she swished her hips at me, and her smile when she looked back and saw me staring at her ass. We went through to the kitchen and the back door. An amusingly contrasting sight met us when we entered the backyard. Super sexy Susan was lounging in a bikini that was barely covering anything, her hair in pigtails, while her wife Terry was wearing some shapeless baggy sweatpants, and a loose t-shirt featuring a band I've never heard of at the grill. Sandy gasped softly at the sight. Terry grumped, "Hey, David."

Susan jumped up off her lounge chair and grabbed me into a hug. "This must be Sandy?" she said, holding me tight, looking over my shoulder at Sandy with a smile.

Sandy smiled up at her and said "Nice to meet you."

Face palming at my rudeness, I made formal introductions.

Sandy caught the aroma of the meat cooking on the grill and said with a grin, "That smells wonderful,Terry." as my stomach growled and gurgled.

They both giggled and Susan said, "Sandy, I loved the taste of your pussy on David's cock."

Sandy's turn for shocked face. She got bright red. She said, "Sooo, I tried to seduce him back to bed at the end of the day, and he looked like he was going to make up a lie. Then he told me he was coming here to fuck you senseless."

Susan's turn to blush. "Yes, he and Terry wrecked me. I'm still walking funny."

"Wrecked you?"

"Yes, first David fucked my face, and I really got turned on tasting you on his cock, then he fucked me silly, then Terry put on her special dildo, and they double penetrated me. Show her Terry!" Terry pulled down her sweatpants, the dildo wagging just like a real cock. Sandy gasped and looked in my eyes.

"I took Susan's ass. I don't think she stopped coming even after I blasted inside her," I said. Sandy's mouth dropped open, then she smiled, hugging into my side a little possessively, staring at Terry's cock until she pulled her sweatpants up.

I went to see if Terry needed help with anything. She grunted a little and nodded towards the bag of mesquite charcoal. I grabbed it and she lifted the grill off the barbeque, and I added some more charcoal until she grunted again. I liked this. It's just like how men can communicate with just basic glances and sounds, no words. Terry really is a guy in my mind. She smiled at my understanding.

Then I felt a warm embrace from behind; it was Sandy. I turned in her arms to find her nearly naked, wearing that tiny bikini that's so easy to remove with just a couple of tugs. Smiling widely, I hugged her back.

Terry said, "Nice rack." We giggled and joined Susan in the kitchen, helping her with the side dishes we're having for lunch. Sandy looked at me strangely as Susan bustled around the kitchen getting everything together, stroking and lightly sucking at my cock every time she came near me. She had pulled open the fly of my shorts so it was sticking out for easy access.

"She likes me as much as you do," was all I could come up with to say to Sandy, and she gave me a lovely smile, and a light sucking.

"Meat's done!" yelled Terry. I stuffed my still rigid cock back into my shorts for now.

Sandy and I helped Susan bring out the side dishes, as Terry slapped the slab of meat on a cutting board on the table and started carving it. She served me first. I kept nodding as she put slices on my plate until it was half full, then grunted softly. She understood me perfectly. I loved being friends with her. Susan and Sandy looked at me with wide eyes. Shrugging, I said, "It's a guy thing." They giggled as Terry put some slices on their plates.

Susan and Sandy were a wet dream in the flesh, sitting there showing off all their assets, skin shimmering in the sun. Susan served each of us the sides, going around the table, serving dish in her left hand, right hand holding the spoon, she snuggled up against our backs, reaching around us, rubbing her hardened nipples on us while scooping up the delicious food onto our plates. I noticed Sandy getting a little squirmy with a silly grin on her face when Susan gave her the same treatment. It was like foreplay, this meal.

Feeling too hot, I took off my shirt and tossed it aside. Sandy and Susan admired my tanned flesh while picking at their food. I devoured the meat first like a starving man. Terry did much the same, grinning at me knowing just by how I ate how good her barbeque was. We slowly enjoyed the side dishes. I looked at Susan and told her how much I liked the tasty sides she made. Terry already knew how much I liked her barbecued meat by the way I ate it. Again, a guy thing. Susan needed to hear it though. She wiggled a little at my praise.

When I finished, I sat back and undid my belt and the rest of the buttons of my shorts. I was so full and satiated. With the food, anyway. Susan asked Sandy if she wanted some dessert. She said sure. Susan slowly sank under the table and crawled toward me. Sandy followed with a man-eating grin.

Susan pulled my boots and shorts off, giggling that I didn't have underpants on today. Spreading my legs wide to make room for them both, they leaned in and started kissing up and down both sides of my cock. The deck couldn't be comfortable for their knees, so I grabbed some seat cushions off the chairs and set them down before them. They smiled and got comfortable.

Susan licked me clean of precum, but I kept leaking from all the attention. Susan pulled back and slowly stroked me, squeezing slightly on the upstroke to get more out and guided Sandy's mouth for a taste.

"Mmmmm," Sandy hummed on my cock, eyes smiling up at me. I gently cupped her face as she took me deep in her mouth. She gagged a little, and I pushed her back a little bit softly.

"That's deep enough baby."

"Mmmph," she said, her blue eyes sparkling at me. She sucked me slowly up and down, not going past that point.

Then a gate I didn't know existed in the tall back fence opened, and I saw a beautiful, tiny, curvy, freckled, café au lait complected woman who stopped and stared in shock. "Who's your neighbor, Terry?" as I nodded in the woman's direction.

"Oh hey, Toni. Thought you were at work today. C'mon over." Terry said, like nothing was going on. Sandy had frozen in mid-suck. I gently pulled her head to keep going, smiling down at her. She resumed giving me a gentle blowjob as Toni hesitantly stepped forward, a confused look on her face, as she saw Sandy sucking my cock and Susan lapping at my balls.

I looked her up and down, appreciating what I was seeing. She wore a tight cropped tank top, showing off her abs, obviously with no bra as I could see her nipples standing proud on her large swaying breasts. Her short-shorts were a thin, soft material, and her camel toe became more pronounced as she approached, a wet spot starting to show.

"I thought I'd see if we could hang out or something today. Couldn't go to work because of unplanned maintenance on the equipment, so I'm at loose ends." Toni said, nervously perching on a chair near Terry, still staring at the girls making love to my cock and balls with their lips, tongues, and fingers.

Terry introduced us, "Toni, meet David and Sandy, David and Sandy, this is Toni."

"Hi Toni, nice to meet you." I said, holding out my hand.

"Mmmmphm," Sandy said, waving at Toni, my cock still in her mouth. I closed my eyes for a moment and shuddered a little, leaking more precum that Sandy loudly swallowed. Toni reached out her hand to mine, and I pulled it to my lips and gently kissed it.

Toni smiled widely as Terry said, "David's become quite the charmer after he left our school."

Whipping her head to Terry, open-mouthed in surprise. Terry continued, "He was our student a little over a year ago. Susan had a thing for him for years but couldn't act on it then. She tried to move on, but a couple days ago we saw him come into the restaurant where we were having lunch and she had to have him, now that he's legal and not a student."

"I had a hard crush on Susan for the longest time. I could NOT say no, even though Sandy also seduced me later that day." I said, smiling at both of them. They giggled girlishly around my cock & balls.

Gently cupping their faces, I extricated myself from their loving mouths and helped them up. Replacing their chair cushions, they sat down with soft sighs. "Why did you stop them?" Toni said with a puzzled look on her face.

"We have all day for sex. Anticipation is as much a turn-on as pounding my cock into their pussies, mouthes, or asses," I said with a grin, and they all giggled at that. "Besides, I'd like to know more about the lovely Susan's beautiful neighbor." Terry rolled her eyes at that and Toni smiled.

Susan said, smiling, "She moved in a couple years ago, after a bitter breakup. She didn't know she was bi until one day we kissed, and it went on from there to a three-way. We all get together now and then for a steamy session." Toni blushed.

Sandy got up and sat next to Toni, still in her tiny bikini. Toni seemed over-dressed in comparison. "I had a really nasty divorce over a year ago. I came out of my shell watching David working hard in the sun doing a landscaping job for me. He was such a gentleman, even though I flirted and flaunted my body around him, even wearing a see-through blouse and skirt so short he could see I wasn't wearing panties every time I bent over. I was hoping he'd bend me over anything convenient and fuck me silly. I was starting to think he was gay. What finally did the trick was the 'please put lotion on my back' thing." They all laughed at that.

Grinning, Sandy went to her purse, rummaged around, and came up with a bottle of lotion. Sitting next to Toni, looking into her eyes, she slowly set the bottle on the table in front of her, with one raised eyebrow.

Toni stared at the lotion for a moment, lightly biting her lower lip. Taking the lotion, she slowly walked to a pile of wide lounging cushions set on the deck. Turning away from us, she pulled off her tank top and I saw the sides of both her boobs wobbling. Swallowing my drool, I eagerly watched as she slowly peeled off her shorts, bending at the waist, exposing an already wet pussy. Lying face down on the cushion, she wiggled her big, freckled bubble butt as she settled in comfortably.

God, I love freckles. Especially freckle covered curvy asses. Then she held up the lotion, looking at me with those big, beautiful hazel eyes. I got up and slowly walked to her. Looking back at Sandy, seeing her grin, I kept going. Taking the lotion, I straddled her upper legs, oiled my hands, and gave her a deep massage. She had a lot of tension in her neck, so I worked on loosening her up there before moving lower.

When I got to her lower back, I lightly, slowly ran both hands up along both sides of her spine, pulled down gently at her shoulders, and slid them down her sides, brushing her breasts with my fingertips along the way. I repeated the motion, each time increasing the pressure. She arched her ass up every time my fingers touched her side boobs. I scooted up a little bit, resting my cock between her cheeks, dripping precum, humping a little in time to her arching.

Sandy got a cushion and set it next to Toni's, laid down on her back, pulled off her bikini, slowly stroking her pussy with one hand and pinching a nipple with the other. I scooted back a little to massage Toni's butt. Each time I squeezed and massaged the rounded, freckled globes of her ass, I could see she was dripping wet. She moaned softly as I slowly slipped my cock in her pussy. "It's been so long since I had a real cock inside me, I love it."

"Has Terry fucked you with her rubber cock?"

She nodded, "And Susan. I want to feel you cum in me."

"Eventually, but not this time. Sandy wanted me to cum in her mouth a couple days ago, but I fucked her unconscious, went back to work, then came here even though she tried to seduce me again when she woke up. I came in Susan's ass later that night instead. I owe Sandy a mouthful."

"Ohhhh, that's so hot, I want to watch."

She groaned as I pulled out and rolled her over. She spread her legs wide for me and I slammed my cock back into her. Wrapping her legs around my back and her arms around my neck, she held me in tightly, looking into my eyes, smiling. Kissing her, I lifted my hips and started pounding her pussy, making her everything jiggle delightfully. Loving the feel of her tight, wet pussy massaging my cock, her tongue playing with mine, we kept going at it like rabbits. Pulling back from the kiss, I watched her breasts bouncing and latched my mouth onto a nipple and sucked it in, biting her stiff button lightly, and she came hard, her pussy clenching my cock and getting the cushion wet.

I sat back to catch my breath, cock still twitching inside her. Each twitch made her shake a little. Not just aftershocks of an orgasm, but mini ones, as she was so sensitive now. Susan brought us some ice water, and I chugged mine down as Toni slowly sipped hers. Some condensation drops fell from my glass onto her overheated pussy making her yelp and tremble. That gave me ideas for later, with some ice cubes maybe.

Toni looked up at me smiling, "You didn't come?"

"Not yet. I want to fuck Sandy next and make her choke on my come." Sandy grinned widely. "But first, Susan, you've already tasted Toni before, now tell me what she tastes like on my cock." Susan knelt down, with her face resting on Toni's mons. I pulled out and slipped it into Susan's mouth. She hummed, smiling up at me sideways.

Pulling off with a pop, she said, "She tastes even better off your cock."

"I'd like a taste." Sandy said shyly. Sliding back into Toni I slowly stroked as I beckoned Sandy closer. She rested her head where Susan's had been from the other side, and I fed my cock into her mouth slowly. She moaned, making me shiver at the vibrations. Pulling away softly, she said slowly, "Delicious, salty and spicy."

Toni sat up, got on my lap wrapping her legs and arms around me, her head to my chest and said, "I loved that so much, and I want more." She leaned back a little to look up into my eyes, and whispered, "A LOT more."

Smiling, I said, "Ask and ye shall receive." I pulled her up higher and kissed her passionately. "I'm a little surprised that we fucked so soon after we first met."

She grinned shyly and said, "When I saw Susan going at you like that, I got so hot and flustered. I've known her for years, and trust her deeply. The fact that she was on her knees giving your balls a tongue bath, right in front of Terry, told me I could trust you too."

We kissed again. She pulled back with a sigh and said, "I have to go check in with work, if the maintenance is done, I'll have to go in. Susan will give you my number if I don't come back today." We kissed deeply again. Groaning and wobbly, she got up and slowly made a show of putting her tank top and shorts back on. Turning back to her house I watched as she put a little extra swing in her loosened hips.

"I hate to see you leave, but I love watching you walk away." Turning her head to look back at me as she strolled, she smacked her right butt cheek and giggled. I was mesmerized, gazing into her eyes and she turned and closed the gate.

Eventually, I felt lips on my cock and a hand languidly waving in front of my face. "I'd say you were smitten," Susan said between kisses on my cock and stroking her fingers in Sandy's pussy. "Sandy is ready for you to pound her into a puddle of goo!" she said and then she deep throated me and licked my balls.

I got Sandy on her knees after kissing her hard, and holding the back of her neck, pushed her head down into the cushion. Squatting, I slowly fed my cock into her straight down, making sure my crown was hitting that slightly rough patch behind her clit. Holding her still as deep as I could get, I lightly pinched her clit as I slowly stroked in and out. She came quickly, watching Toni and I go at it had her more than ready to blow.

I slowly circled her wet clit with my finger as she continued to moan, and I felt her pussy pulsing. I held still and lifted my finger away for a moment. She had barely caught her breath when I pulled back and started pile driving into her. I heard her large intake of breath and panicked a little, looking, I saw a grinning Susan, ready with a pillow to muffle Sandy's screams.

I kept up a hard pounding rhythm, feeling her shake beneath me, and her muffled shouts, cursing, and screams. Suddenly she went limp. Fuck, not again. I got up on shaky legs, laid her gently on her side and lay on my back next to her. Susan helped herself to my cock, cleaning me thoroughly, humming happily as she sucked and lapped at me.