Dave's Best Week Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wide smile and a little girl giggle, she said, "I love daddy's and Sandy's juices mixed together." Pulling her to me, I licked our juices off her face from where she got sloppy, we were delicious together.

"Kiss your daddy little girl, then sit on daddy's face and suck daddy's cock." She squealed and did as she was told. Looking around for Terry, I saw she was still sitting in the same chair, only she had one hand down her pants, and one up her shirt. She'd been enjoying the show the entire time.

"C'mon over and pile drive my little girl while I suck her pussy."

She grinned and stripped quickly as she came over and squatted above Susan's luscious ass. Terry must have done this before, a lot. It was difficult to keep my lips on Susan's clit, with the pounding her pussy was getting. Her muffled screeches around my cock were getting louder. I felt Susan tense up, so I lifted her head off my cock to prevent a decapitation. Her head fell and I could see the glazed expression on her face. She was in another universe at that moment, so I softly caressed her face as she slowly came back to this reality.

She slumped forward off Terry's cock, limply twitching. "My pussy and ass are done for the next week." She whimpered. I gently rolled her to the side, and Terry spooned into her back. Sitting up, I cradled her cheek with one hand, and she nuzzled into it. She softly said, "Love you daddy. Love you mommy." The pillow she used to muffle Sandy was just in reach, so I slipped it under her head. She smiled at me gratefully and fell asleep in Terry's arms.

Terry smiled at me and mouthed 'thank you' and cuddled in. Smiling at the sight, I lay back and fell asleep with my hand resting on Sandy's lovely, curvy ass.

I woke up to the feeling of a soft, thick, warm pair of wet lips sliding up and down my cock. I blearily lifted my head, eyes slowly clearing enough I could make out some freckles. And a freckled bubble butt swaying in the air. Smiling, I said, "How's the machinery?"

Toni lifted her head and said, "Delicious. I love the taste of your cock."

Laughing, I said, "I meant at work."

"The maintenance guys found something broken that they had to order express freight from Chicago. I've got the rest of the week off with pay. I love a union job," she said, grinning.

I sighed and said, "I applied to a bunch of places trying to get into a mechanic or machinist apprenticeship program, but nobody is hiring apprentices right now, even with glowing recommendations from my brother and sister Teamsters. So, I became a handyman instead, until the economy improves enough that apprentices get hired again. I'm happy I went that route. I met all of you because of it."

Sandy rolled over and cuddled into my side. Wrapping my arm around her I turned and smiled. She looked me in the eyes smiling back, then we kissed, tongues battling for dominance. She looked down and seemed a little bit jealous that she was not the one sucking on my cock.

Toni saw that, shrugged a little, and deep throated me slowly, her eyes smiling up at me. I saw a little movement to my other side, turned my head and saw Susan smiling at Toni taking me so deep. My stomach growled and gurgled loudly, making Toni jump a little, and Sandy giggled in my ear.

Susan's eyes got wide and exclaimed, "Daddy's hungry!" She got up and scampered to the kitchen to make some food. We all laughed at that.

Terry sat up, her rubber cock sticking straight up and said, "You turned her inside out and backwards, David. I hardly recognize her when you're around, but I like it."

She got up to help Susan, but first told Toni, "Don't let him come in your mouth, Sandy owns his next eruption."

I grinned up at her, "I won't come the way she's sucking, it feels great, but won't set me off."

"Oh really, how should she suck you to get you off?"

"Nuh-uh. Secret. She has to figure it out herself." Terry laughed and went inside, gathering her sweats, t-shirt, and Susan's bikini along the way.

Toni looked into my eyes with my cock lodged in her throat, as she slowly licked my balls, a question on her face.

"I'll teach Sandy and make her choke on my load while you watch." I gently lifted her head off my cock and pulled her up my body between my legs, until her pussy was resting on my cock with my legs wrapped around her.

Toni lay on me smiling, looking into my eyes. She wiggled around until she got my cock in her, she shuddered as the top of my cock grazed her clit. She closed her eyes and humped me, loving the feelings she was getting in this position.

She sped up a little, moaning. Laying her head on my chest, I stroked her hair, while Sandy looked on, fascinated, having never seen or heard of a position like this. It doesn't work for all body types, but Toni and I fit together perfectly for it.

Toni put her hands on my chest to hold herself up at a different angle for better clit contact on my cock. I reached up and gently held her by the throat. Her eyes got wider as she thrust her hips harder, then shook and squealed as she came hard. Shaking, she thrust a couple more times, then spasmed, holding still. I twitched my cock with a smile, and Sandy was in time with the pillow to muffle her scream. Toni fell over sideways gasping for air.

"Wow." I heard a chorus from Susan and Terry, they came out of the kitchen in time to see Toni's big finish. Susan was in the thigh-highs and frilly apron outfit, but with bright crimson lipstick on. I grinned.

Susan knelt next to me. "Daddy, I brought you sandwiches mommy and I made. And water, and a beer if you want?"

"I'll start with a glass of water, baby."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled, "Yes daddy."

Sandy was getting into the game play and said with a smile, "Daddy, I want your cock in my mouth. I want you to make me choke on daddy's cum."

I grinned widely as Terry rolled her eyes, took a beer, and wandered back into the house. "Are there women's beach volleyball games on?" Terry turned, nodded with a grin, and kept going.

Toni moaned, "That. Was. Fucking. Intense." Looking down, I saw that she was recovering well, her breathing more under control, and smiled as I slowly stroked her soft tummy.

Looking up at Susan, I reached up, holding the back of her neck, and pulled her toward my lips. "Kiss me, baby."

"Oh yes, daddy! I love kissing you!" Our lips met and my tongue tangled with hers as we swirled them around gently. Lifting her head, I said, "Feed me little pieces of sandwich, baby."

Pouting a little, she said, "Yes daddy." And tore off a small piece.

"Not like that baby. Take a small bite, kiss me and push it into my mouth with your tongue."

Her eyes lit up with happiness, and started feeding me like that, enjoying each kiss, and giving me sips of water, as I slowly stroked her bare ass behind the apron. Such a lovely, curvy ass.

Sandy looked at Susan and said, "I'm hungry too, can I have some?"

Susan wiggled a little, getting happier and said, "Sure!" She took a tiny bite, and they leaned over me and she kissed a piece of sandwich into her. Sandy reached around and slowly stroked Susan's ass, then pulled back chewing softly with a moan, Susan beaming.

She fed me again as Toni said wide eyed, "I never thought simply eating a sandwich could be so fucking hot."

"Toni, come up here and let Susan feed you too." Susan bounced her ass on her heels. she was so radiantly happy to have three to feed this way. I sipped some more water, enjoying watching Susan feed them slowly and passionately, Susan's ass being slow stroked by at least three hands now.

Susan fed me some more, then the other two again. At some point the volleyball game must have ended, because I saw Terry standing by the kitchen door, with a huge grin on her face. There was only one sandwich left, so I said, "You hungry, Terry?" With a grunt and a nod, meaning yes. "Baby, go feed that last sandwich to mommy."

"Yes daddy!" She said, as she grabbed the sandwich, bounced up and skipped to Terry. I refilled Sandy's and Toni's glasses with water, and they drank, putting on a little show for me, spilling some down their fronts. The ice water made their nipples so hard they could probably cut glass. They cuddled into my sides, surrounding my head with their wonderfully full breasts, offering their nipples to my mouth. I loved squeezing them while sucking on their hard points and hearing their gasps and moans.

"Sandy, are you ready to choke on a huge load?" Sandy smiled and started crawling to get between my knees. "Kneel at my side here." I said, patting the cushion next to me. She stopped, backed up a little bit and knelt down next to me with a slightly puzzled look. "It's better to do it from here, because it's easier to reach the places you have to touch super lightly to make me explode. Start blowing me the way you'd like to, and I'll guide you from there," I said with a face-splitting grin.

Taking me in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around my crown slowly savoring the taste of Toni on my cock. "Go soft and slow, tease me with those lovely lips and talented tongue." She wiggled a little at the praise and smiled around my cock, slowly and lightly loving on my cock. I looked over and saw Terry and Susan passionately kissing. Terry picked Susan up when her knees got weak and carried her in the house. Before they went out of sight, I saw Susan smiling, looking up into Terry's eyes with fire and love. Gave me the warm fuzzies seeing that.

Sandy started going a little faster. I gently slowed her down with one hand holding the back of her neck, the other stroking her pussy, and she moaned on my cock at the touch. "Use one of your left fingers, very lightly stroke the little ridge between my balls, like this," as I lightly and slowly stroked her neck below her ear. She shivered, and got it immediately. Stroking just where and how I liked it, I felt it building up. "Lay your head on my stomach and hold just the head in your mouth, lightly swirling your tongue." She did as I asked, and I felt the eruption getting closer, as two of my fingers invaded her and slowly stroked her g-spot, making her squirm a little and softly moan on my cock.

"With two of your right fingers, very lightly stroke the underside of my cock." She moaned a little impatiently, never having been so gentle with a cock before. Toni scooted down so she could see just what Sandy was doing. Being off work the rest of the week, she wanted to try this soon. I felt the eruption racing upwards, seemingly still far off. I was breathing harder now. "You'll know I'm real close when I start flexing my hips but keep the steady soft rhythm you have. When I come, start slurping on the head and swallow as much as you can." She moaned again, triggering the explosion earlier than I thought it would happen.

My hips were only able to flex once and my stomach muscles went stiff, and I burst in her mouth as she slurped and tried to swallow fast enough. Toni's eyes got wide at seeing how much was spraying out the sides of Sandy's mouth as she tried in vain to keep up. Toni could see my cock pulse hard with every spurt. Sandy must have tried to take a breath and my spurting at the same time, because she choked and coughed on my cock and made me cum even harder.

She gave up on swallowing at this point and tried to breathe through her nose and kept slurping and coughing, as my cum sprayed everywhere, some even came out of her nose, and splashed on Toni. My pelvis was vibrating, and the only noise I could make was something like 'HRRNNNnnnnnnn' as I shook in sweet release. My balls ached so good, and I felt emptied completely.

A disheveled Susan had stepped out the door just as I started cumming and stood still, watching in disbelief at the mess I made out of Sandy, myself, Toni, and the cushion, as I flopped back, limp.

Sandy slowly backed off and let me out of her mouth, head still resting on me. Cum still dribbling from my cock. She tried to swallow what was left in her mouth but choked again and gave up. I motioned for Toni to help Sandy. She grinned and kissed her, Sandy gratefully feeding her a mouthful. Toni pulled away and swallowed several times smiling.

Susan finally broke free from her trance and walked slowly over, surveying the damage, eyes wide. Looking at Sandy's smiling cum covered face, she giggled a little. I smiled at her and pulled Sandy in for a kiss. Surprised, she asked, "I thought all men squicked out at kissing when a girl just blew him, they think it's gay or something."

"I don't get squicked at my own taste. And it's not gay if it's my own. It's probably more like autocannibalism." I said smiling.

Giggling she leaned in for a kiss, she loved that I would kiss her with her face dripping with my cum. I felt two tongues trying to clean up the mess all over my midsection and crotch. Sandy joined them and I sighed in happiness.

Between licks and sucking all the cum off my cock, they were chatting about how big a load that was.

"Holy shit, David, what the hell?" asked Terry as she came outside and saw the mess.

"A whole lot that went on today led up to this mess, but what really set me off was the way Sandy blew me while touching me so lightly. I'm so blissed out I can barely move."

I felt all three tongues leave me, and looking up, I watched happily as Susan and Toni cleaned Sandy's face thoroughly, so she'd stop dripping everywhere. Once she was blissfully clean, they got back to work on me. Toni took my softening cock in her mouth gently, just the lightest touch setting me shaking and shivering.

Susan said smiling, "David, I want to learn what Sandy did, and make an even bigger mess sometime."

"Me too!" Toni chirped.

Terry walked over, and took Susan by the back of the neck, rubbed her chin through a puddle of my cum, pulled her up and licked it off, considering the taste for a moment. Susan was so happy Terry just did that.

Terry said, "Not bad. David, I'll probably let you cum all over me at some point so Susan can clean me off like that. It's so fucking hot. Except for that, keep that cock away from me." Everyone giggled, including me.

She went to get a couple cold bottles of lager and handed me one. I gratefully accepted and took a pull. Damn that was good I thought, looking at the label. I shared mine with Toni and Sandy, watching Terry take a sip and letting Susan drink it out of her mouth, making me giggle.

I could die a happy man in the next few weeks if this kept up, as Sandy and Toni both turned to lick off the rest of the mess on my face.