Dave's Gay Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave gives his nephew a cream pie.
2.6k words
4.66
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job in L.A. was going smoothly. I'd finished one office and now had a week off before I had to go to the next one. On top of that, I'd gotten a blowjob from my nephew in a hotel room at an Anime convention, and liked it. If I wasn't careful I'd get more than my job done on this trip.

True to her word, my sister ordered a Prime Rib Feast from Lawry's and had it delivered Monday night. We all enjoyed the big dinner and I hit the sack early. I had a Zoom conference in the morning to go over the completion of the first phase of my install.

My sister went about her week as usual. Thanking me regularly for keeping the kitchen clean and playing chauffeur to Josh while she was working. I just shrugged and said it was the least I could do for being able to stay, rather than paying premium rates at hotels.

Josh, on the other hand had turned into a serious slut. It was fortunate my back was to a window for my Tuesday Zoom. That way, when Josh walked by naked, swinging his hips and his boner, the rest of the callers couldn't see it.

In private, he took to calling me Uncle Stud. It was starting to grate a bit. So I decided to confront him about it Wednesday evening. His mom was at the gym with "The Girls." Josh wanted to convince me that it was code for a lesbian orgy. I just scoffed.

This evening we made a trip over the hill to Little Tokyo, to get some Japanese food. Josh wanted conveyor belt sushi, and I figured it was ok as long as I got my Okonomiyaki. Then I cornered him while we ate.

"What's going on?" I asked directly, and got a questioning look from him with a mouth full of sushi. "What's with this parading around stark named swinging your dick at me and calling me Uncle Stud?"

"Wuawonnu wawurw wkknunbuff?" he tried to say with a full mouth.

"Swallow, Damnit!" I hissed at him. He gulped the mouthful down and grinned.

"I tried, but there was soooooooooo much." then he giggled.

"Funny guy." I said. But really what's going on? Be straight with me." I knew I'd fucked up when I said it.

"But I'm not straight." he guffawed back. I glared at him for a moment then said.

Look, I'm trying to be serious here. Between my work, and keeping your mom happy so she does her normal routine, I'm no good with these games." I took a large bit of my food and finished. "No offense buddy, I love ya. But be up front or knock it all off." then I amended it with, "Please."

Josh sighed then looked at me across the table. "Look, Uncle Dave." he said solemnly. "I love you too, and the realization that you've been blue-balled for twenty years is upsetting to me." He gave me a grin and went on.

"Just like that blowjob." He stated. "Anal sex with a guy doesn't have to be any weirder than Anal with a chick." then he qualified. "I'm clean, I'm family, I care about you, and I'd love to have you in my ass."

That was an awful lot to unpack in one sitting. Surprisingly, I was able to pull off the "I need to give this some thought." excuse. We finished dinner and headed back to the house. I should have known he wouldn't let the subject drop. I just didn't expect what he did next.

It must have been about two in the morning. I'm a notoriously light sleeper. So when the bedroom door opened, I was instantly awake. Josh stood in the doorway, totally naked, framed by the light in the hallway. He stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Josh?" I asked in a questioning manner. "What is this? What are you doing?"

"I can't sleep." he said "Ever since I had you in my mouth, I've wanted you inside me fully."

I sighed, and said, "Look, Josh ..." But I was cut off when he moved close and pulled the comforter off the bed, leaving me there totally naked.

"See." he joked. "You're already dressed for the occasion. Then he hopped onto the bed and straddled my legs. I tried to object, but Josh cut me off. "Same deal as the head." he began. "If you don't like it ..."

"It isn't about liking it or not!" I hissed, trying not to raise my voice and wake my sister. "I haven't had sex in twenty years." I went on. "I was always a rather forceful partner." The admission made blush. "I don't want to get loud, and I don't want to hurt you."

Josh fell forward, letting all of his weight slam down on my chest. In another instant his lips were planted on mine. When he broke the kiss he said. "You won't. Just let your body be honest." Then he kissed me again. This time probing my mouth with his tongue.

It had been a while since I'd been in this position and had someone's tongue in my mouth other than my own. When he moaned and ground his hips against me, the dam broke. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and rolled, planting him firmly on his back with me on top.

I heard him squeeze under me and I'm not sure what he sw looking at me, but my own vision was fairly opaque right now. I grabbed his legs and hoisted them up over my shoulders and pushed so his knees almost touched his chest.

Somewhere in the last few minutes my cock had gotten hard and was aching. I spit in my palm and stroked it then pressed the head against Josh's sphincter and pushed. I slid in with an audible pop and I heard Josh gasp.

"Fucking Christ on a Cracker!" I hissed as my shaft sank deep into him. "So Fucking Tight!" then I grunted as I bottomed out. Josh was breathing heavily now. I finally focused on him, he was grinning and panting as he told me to keep going.

I grabbed his thighs and pulled us as close as I could. Then I began pounding him like a jackhammer. The friction against the shaft of my cock was burning my skin with each thrust. Josh began to moan loudly.

"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed, then planted my mouth over his and began sucking his tongue to keep him quiet. I was losing it. I wanted to cum, but I also wanted to keep fucking him a lot longer.

It didn't take long at all for me to blast a hot stream of cum deep into Josh's anus. But that release was not enough. My cock was still hard, and pulsing, even after cumming. I pulled out and rolled him face down on the bed.

"I hope you aren't thinking of leaving yet." I whispered. "Not sure if you know what you started here."

Josh turned his head and smiled at me. "Take all of me, Uncle Stud." he said and giggled. I smacked his ass hard, and he buried his face in a pillow and screamed. But he was still smiling and giggling when he raised his head.

I didn't waste any time burying my cum slick cock into his gaping ass again. And again I went balls deep on the first thrust. Josh's grunts and moans, as well as the way he ground his hips back against me was rather obscene.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him in tight, controlling the motion. I felt his cock flapping against my arm, so I grasped it in one firm, firmly and began jerking it. Some precum welled up on the tip and was enough to smooth the jerking into a stroke.

The thought that I was actually having sex with a Gay Man flashed in my mind. As quickly as it came, it was gone. I didn't care. It didn't fucking matter at this moment. My primal, sexual needs were foremost and I was going to get off no matter what.

With one hand gripping his cock and the other around his waist, I began pounding my own cock into Josh again. Eventually my thrusts synchronized with my stroking his cock. His grunts became whimpers and eventually his cock began shooting strings of hot, thick cum.

My hand covered in cum, my cock aching and throbbing painfully. I had no idea how long I'd been going, but Josh's muffled cries of "Oh my Fucking God!" over and over accomplished two things. First it made me focus, second I lost control and began pumping cum into him again.

"Holy Crap!" I wheezed in a low and guttural voice, as I let my weight fall onto Josh's back and press him into the mattress. My Cock continued to spasm and pulse cum into his rectum. My hips jerking up and down as it dd. I inhaled deeply, trying to calm myself.

I dug my arms into the mattress and rolled to one side taking Josh with me and holding him tight. I could feel my cock slowly becoming limp and then plop out of his hole. I gasped as the coolness of the abatement air touched the hot sensitive skin of my cock.

"That was Amazing!" Josh crowed. "I've never been fucked like that in my life." he admitted.

I couldn't resist asking. "Oh? And how many times have you been fucked?"

"Only once." Josh admitted. "Mostly buds and I just do Oral."

I took a deep breath again. "Well, with demographics like that, I guess I'm Number one with a bullet!"

Looking at the clock, it was only three a.m. Didn't take as long as my mind had imagined. I told Josh he should probably get back to his room. Didn't want his mother finding him here in the morning.

Next morning I showered before heading out to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. My sister had already started the coffee maker and was rummaging around for something to eat.

"If you'll hang on a quick second, I'll whip up a hot breakfast." I announced as I walked toward the refrigerator.

My sister responded with. "No need, really." Then qualified. "It'll just make a mess."

I laughed and said. "I'm cooking for myself anyway, why not make three portions instead of just one?"

I pulled out a carton of eggs, and a bag of pre-shredded potatoes from the fridge. Some shredded cheddar and a pack of cooked ham. My sister, still skeptical asked.

"You're ok with clean up too?" as she lightly punched my shoulder while headed to the coffee maker.

I swiped her hand away as if swatting a fly and said. "I'll get Josh to help. Vacation shouldn't be all play." This elicited a loud belly laugh from her. Which earned us both questioning stares as Josh walked in.

"I'm cooking up some eggs, potatoes and toast." I announced, "Help me with cleanup after?" I inquired.

Two things happened next. First, Josh agreed to help cleanup. Then my sister raged at him about not helping her after she'd cooked.

"You always give me grief when I ask for help!" she yelled. "What gives?"

Josh snickered and said. "Uncle Dave's cooking is actually good." which got him hit in the face with a dish towel. But he grudgingly agreed to help her out from time to time.

The breakfast wasn't anything special. I fried up the potatoes, toasted up some rye toast with butter and jam on the side. Scrambled a pan full of eggs and added strips of cooked ham and shredded cheese. It was hot, quick and tasted good, and filled you up.

Today I had nothing work related to do. Tomorrow, being Friday, I would start the next phase of my installs. This one was farther out. I'd be setting up in Torrance this weekend. I'd be coming in quite late.

After my sister left, I had Josh cleaning up breakfast, while I went and gathered up everything that was soiled last night and did some laundry. After cleaning up was done, I decided to just hang out a bit and see what the streaming channels had to offer.

Josh had finished the kitchen and walked out toward the back of the house. I thanked him as he passed by.

"No sweat." he called after. "I'm headed to the shower to clean up." Then he stopped and smiled back at me. "Wanna join me?"

I sighed. "Just go wash up for fuck sake!" and I went back to the TV Menu.

I spent the next couple of hours watching a super hero movie. I hadn't seen or heard anything from Josh in that time, and could only imagine what he was up to. Then the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door, I found a small package resting next to it and a charcoal gray van driving away. The package was addressed to Josh. I walked it down the hall, knocked on his door, set it down and went back to the front room.

A few minutes later, Josh came walking out. "Check this out!" I heard him call from behind me. When I turned I saw him strolling toward me, half dressed, his dick hard and a small rubber cap over the end of it.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked. Staring directly at his bouncing member.

"It's an egg." he proclaimed, as if it were only natural and obvious. "A silicone masturbation cup." he went on. Then came to stand directly in front of me.

"Groovy." I said flatly, as he grabbed hold of it an pulled back along his shaft. It stretched as he did.

"There are rubber nubs inside that stroke me." then he grinned. "Ribbed for MY pleasure." Then winked.

"So now you've got a quiet way to beat off anywhere you like eh?" He stared back at me for a moment then giggled.

"Wanna give it a shot?" he swung his dick in my face to emphasize his intent. "You can stroke me with it and get it nice and warm with you hot hands." His smile just grew bigger.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Don't you have a boyfriend or something?" He just shook his head in the negative and kept grinning. All the while his hips swaying side to side.

Then I had and idea. This weekend's job was on multiple floors. It would be a major pain anytime I'd have to go up or down to move something, test something, etc. "What's it worth to ya?" I asked, a devious grin spreading across my own face.

Josh's face fell with that. "Umm, what're you asking for?" he inquired carefully.

"My job this weekend is going to be a pain in the ass." I sat forward on the sofa, hands on my thighs. "I could use a Go-Fer." I could see him mouthing the word 'GOPHER" silently. So I explained. "You'd run errands, get stuff from my truck, or help test devices."

"Yeah, so I'm gonna need more than a hand job for a weekend of slavery." his tone was serious, but his grin had returned.

I looked up at him and asked. "And just what is it you want?" and I was about to ask if he was talking about me doing him again, when he spouted of with ...

"Blow Me!" I cocked my head to one side questioningly. He clarified. "I want you to give me head."

END Part 2