Dave's Gay Experience Pt. 03 - Final

Story Info
Dave takes his nephew's cock, and his sister finds out.
2.4k words
4.58
6.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say that again." Now I gave Josh my full attention. I wanted to be sure I heard him right.

"I said, I want you to suck my cock." came the pointed response. "You know, take my stiffy and put it in your mouth."

With a questioning look I responded, "Oh, is that all?" and I giggled. "I'm thinking, not."

"Ooh! Can dish it out but cant take it, eh? Josh grinned. "Is this the part where you tell me you aren't gay?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but then shut it again. He was taunting me. I considered my response for another minute, then. "Calling me chicken isn't going to work." The kid was becoming too cocky. "And No, I am not gay."

"You're at least Bi ya know." he snapped back immediately. "Or don't you remember what we did last night?"

Ok, so I really had no room to argue the point. I just couldn't imagine myself putting another guy's dick in my mouth. Yeah, he'd done it for me. I also can't count the number of times my lady friends had done the same. By now I was sure my hesitation was showing on my face.

"No one has found us out so far." he went on. "This is all just between you and me."

I had failed to notice him exposing himself while I was in deep thought. "NOW!?" I snapped.

"Awww come on." affecting a hurt expression. "What do I have to do to get my Favorite Uncle Dave to give my manhood a little kiss?"

"Not Here!" I hissed. As I grabbed him and dragged him down the hall to my room. "I am so gonna work your ass off this weekend, boy." I informed him through gritted teeth. I could hear his giggle as I dragged him.

I closed the door to my room and sat on he bed. Josh walked p to me and stood before me, hands clasped behind his back, hips swaying and his half erect penis swinging back and forth.

"You might want to take off that clean shirt." Josh told me, and waved a hand dismissively. "It might get messed up at the happy ending." then he winked at me.

I removed my shirt and threw it aside. "Ok." I began. "I've never done this, so don't get your hopes up too high." Josh walked toward me, and parted my legs so he could stand close.

Now face to face with his quickly hardening cock, I reached out and grabbed it by the base with one hand. I had to say, it didn't feel any different than my own. I began stroking it the way I usually do myself on those occasions where it is necessary.

Josh began humming softly as I continued. I leaned forward and place my lips against the tip, and pressed lightly. The whole shaft pulsed in my hand when I did. I stuck my tongue out between my lips and licked at the tip. Josh shuddered at that and moaned.

There was a faintly metallic tasted to it, but no more unusual than any time I'd licked something off the back of my hand or fingers. "Yeah, we'll go with that. Doughnuts are messy. Glaze, etc." I thought.

"Just open you r mouth now, and slide the head in." Josh prompted me. So I did. I made an "O" shape with my lps and allowed the head of his cock to pass through. He taste wasn't as odd as I'd expected, and the things was rather spongy. Reflexively, my tongue moved over and around it.

From somewhere above me I heard. "Ooo! You're a natural." But I ignored it and concentrated. Obviously I knew what to do, I just needed to psych myself up to do it. I leaned in a little more and let part of his shaft enter my mouth.

The skin was smoother, but I could feel the bumps made by the veins along its length. I kept going until I felt like I would start to gag. There I held it a moment. Then I sighed, causing me to unconsciously suck in my cheeks. Josh moaned, and his cock pulsed in my mouth.

I moved back and forth until I found a comfortable depth and placed my hand around him as a marker. "There, and no further." I ordered in my mind. Then I began bobbing and sucking in my cheeks simultaneously. It really didn't take long before Josh was panting.

Just as I was finding a rhythm, Josh began to move his hips back and forth. I had to grip a little tighter to keep him from slipping past my comfort mark. The extra tightness seemed to excite him more. I could feel the pulsing increasing against the inside of my cheeks.

Josh suddenly croaked out. "Please, play with my balls." He grunted as soon as my fingers began kneading his sack. I stopped briefly to adjust and let my tongue wander over his shaft. So far, the whole affair had brought back infantile memories of sucking my thumb back in the dark ages.

"Damn Unc!" the hoarse exclamation brought me out of my musing. "For a virgin cocksucker, you sure are good at this." I squeezed his shaft hard at that. Which didn't get the response I wanted. "Oh Fuck! That's good!" I almost snorted. Seems my nephew is a masochist.

So. If he was a masochist, I'd play into that a bit. He'd either like it or tell me not to do it again. Either way, I'd get a bit of satisfaction for his comment about me being a natural cocksucker.

I stopped massaging his balls, and reached back with my middle finger and began poking around in his ass crack until I found his sphincter. Josh moaned when the tip of my finger me the puckered opening. Then I pushed my finger through, dry and slid it in as deep as I could get it.

In hindsight, that was probably a mistake. In my defense, I had no experience in this area.

Several things happened in an instant. When my finger bottomed out, Josh gasped and his body tensed and his cock swelled in my mouth. Just as my mind registered the "Holy Fuck!" from Josh, cum blasted the inside of my mouth.

Now it wasn't the heat of the texture or taste that made me gag and spit, but the sudden outpouring of liquid filling my mouth around the foreign object already in it. I pulled back off of him in a coughing fit.

Josh just laughed and then leaned down to lick his own cum off my face. Then he kissed me, deep and let his tongue play around in my mouth a while. Surprisingly, I didn't mind or try to push him away.

That night, he snuck into my room again and climbed into bed with me. It amazed me how quickly I'd taken to sex with him. Sex with another man. When I felt him wiggling himself in under my covers, I pulled him into the small spoon position and pushed my hardening cock against his ass.

Josh didn't say a word. He simply reached between his legs and guided my cock to his ass. I fucked him slowly for what felt like a long time. I felt him occasionally kissing my arm. When I finally a came, I drifted off to sleep, my cock still inside of Josh.

The weekend went pretty smoothly. Josh ended p being a pretty good Go-Fer. He also offered to buy the lunches all three days. This made me kind of suspicious. My suspicions would soon be confirmed.

The next and final phase of my job was a little further south and I'd be expensing a hotel room for two nights. Josh pleaded to be allowed to come along on this job, which again set off alarms, but I relented. The job went as expected and Josh was again a big help running errands. But Saturday afternoon ...

"Not no but FUCK NO!" I shouted at him while we drove from the job site to get dinner. Josh had just suggested that I allow him to fuck me in the ass tonight.

"Don't you ever give yourself an enema?" he asked. "Don't Doctors suggest regular colonics or something?" he was really reaching for justifications.

"That's different." I complained. "The enema isn't nearly as thick as your cock."

Josh stared me down as best he cold while I was concentrating on the road. "Got it!" he snapped. "You'll jam your thick pole into someone else, but won't allow the same."

I began to formulate all the reasons why I couldn't or wouldn't let anything be jammed up my ass. But ultimately, he was right.

"Look." I began. "I'm an old man, I have lots of issues and I just don't think that adding a prolapsed anus to them is a good idea." I hoped this would strike a chord with him. But Josh just laughed.

"Yeah!" Josh spat out. "You're old. And frickin' hot as fuck for your age." then he went into lecture mode. "There may be some pain at first, but ultimately, it's no worse than feeling constipated."

I was about to object right there, but he cut me off. "And prolapses are extreme." he was grinning when I looked sideways at him. "You may be puckered for a while, but noting serious."

I wanted to argue more, but then he offered up this compromise. "Let's do this." he offered. "We'll get a few pre-made enemas. We can use those, get you nice and lubed up. Then try some fingers."

As we came to a stop he grinned and said. "Then, I can sheath myself inside of you and give you a cream pie this time."

Thinking about it, I must have wanted this on some unconscious level. It seemed that it was just too easy for Josh to talk me into these things. I really don't have any regrets. I really enjoyed all of it. Yes, even what was to come.

In hind sight, I kind of got to like the feeling of Josh's cock, before heading home to NorCal. He really did a good job of showing me a good time.

We stopped at a local pharmacy and picked up some lubricating enemas. I insisted on giving myself the enemas. I guess as an act to show him I knew what I was doing. After about an hour and some extended time on the throne. I took a shower, and was feeling pretty good.

I laid down on the bed in our hotel room. Josh bolstered my backside up with pillows and began by sucking me off. After a minute or so, I felt his cold fingers touch my sphincter. He was smearing what I guessed was some kind of lube. Then his finger went in.

His finger was actually smaller than the enema nozzle. After he didn't get a reaction, he placed a second on along side the first and pushed. Hat got a hiss out of me, and he stopped until I felt comfortable. Then he began finger fucking me with two fingers.

When I began moaning, he took that as a sign that everything was fine and he removed his fingers. He sat back and began stroking his cock with his lubed up hand. Then smiled down at me.

"Should we give it a try now?" his smile widened. "I'll be nice and romantic-like."

"You're lucky, you're my favorite nephew." I whispered up to him. Then he reminded me, that he was my only nephew. "If it's going to happen, then let's do it." I said quietly.

As Josh lifted my rear up and positioned his cock at my sphincter, the sight of it looked suspiciously bigger than I remembered it only moments ago. I shoved that thought away. That was my imagination. I took a deep breath and sighed. Just Josh began pushing the head of his cock past my puckered hole.

I grunted as the head of his dick passed the point of no return. Then I hissed as the shaft began slowly entering me, inch by inch. I started feeling a little light-headed, then I felt him bottom out.

"Should I keep going?" Josh asked in a small voice. "Or are we done here?"

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't tell him to stop. So I told him to keep going. He fucked me in slow even strokes. Pulling almost all the way out before sliding back in, down to his root, then back again. My body was tingling now and I was fighting to form coherent thoughts.

Josh paused and locked lips with me before continuing. After a few minutes more he sensed I was becoming more comfortable and he picked up momentum. Driving in and out of me fast and harder. When he came, I sighed and closed my eyes.

We ended up having really great sex with each other the rest of my stay. I actually ended up having him fuck me more than I did him. I guess I got addicted to the feeling of cock inside me. It wasn't until I was packing up to leave that an issue arose.

Both Josh and my sister, helped me load up. When Josh wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply, my sister chimed in.

"What the fuck is this?" she bellowed. The indignation in her voice very evident. "No!" she went on. "DO NOT Tell me that you've been fucking MY Son!"

Well that came out of nowhere. But before I could respond, Josh piped up. "And he's an Amazing lover!" Then he went back into the house, hips swaying all the way.

My sister stared daggers at me. If looks could kill and all that. She was obviously fuming.

"Look, Sue." I began but she cut me off pretty quick.

"No! You Look!" then she stabbed a finger into my chest. "All this time David, all these year." her voice began to crack.

"I had no idea you might be gay." she even sniffled. "Is this why you stopped having sex with me?"

I jumped in quickly on that. "That's Different!" I shouted "And NO! You started dating someone!" I said accusingly. "And I'm not Gay!" Then qualified in a smaller voice. "Just Bi."

"And now that I'm alone, you aren't gonna even TRY to pick up where we left off more than twenty years ago?"

"I didn't think you'd want to." I admitted. "Now that you know. Hit me up next time I come down here." Then I smiled and said. "I'd tell you to give Josh a shot, but I don't think he's into women at all."

She punched me in the arm for that comment, then kissed me on the cheek. "You owe me."

But this will be a story for another time.

THE END.