Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are we really looking at 10+ more chapters of his mental vacillations about Becky? Yawn. Yeah, yeah, he’s going to be beaten, tortured, sexually deprived, etc. It’s the same as the previous stories, just a different setting and cast. Will there be something coming soon to change the pace of this? The predictability of this? Or is the puppy just going to be kicked repeatedly chapter after chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

David needs to face the facts that Becky doesn’t love him and never did. He’s the definition of an unlikable protagonist how pathetic he is. It’s interesting how Popescu tells him he needs to “learn his lesson”, the only lesson he can learn is to get away from Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please tell me I'm not the only one who found this turn of the story cruel in a non-erotic way.

Don't see anything fun in actually destroying someone's life.

Unless this is where Becky shows up with a hunk on her arm and admits she secretly hated him, I don't see how this is erotic. Conclusion is that Becky is either brainless or intends to let him rot for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! I knew we were going to find out that Becky was largely behind this. Who knows what else she and MP will get up to? Thank you for posting these chapters. Really great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it's getting boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And is he stupid enough to go back to Becky or is he smart enough to leave the slut

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

I was really hoping that he was going to get punished for masturbating here. Oh well. On the plus side, its good to know that Becky screwed David over & that Madam is going along with it. Having those two on the same side makes for better torment. Also: was this the only thing that Becky lied about? Maybe his sentence isn't going to be what they said it was.

beagriusbeagriusabout 2 years ago

is it just a torture story at this point? there is not really anything that look sexual other than his fixation on masturbating. it's clear that is wife don't give a fuck about him and that every women in this prison just want to torture someone random men. they look like a buch of sadist and none look like some kind of dom.

I simply have no idea how it is meaningful to the story other than give him a wake call and divorce his wife as soon as he is free. she already destroyed is life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you upload more often than every 4 days please. It’s hard waiting, the story is really good I’m in it for the plot at this point. I just want David to stop suffering eventually

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

I suspect you are going to end this series with Becky wanting him tortured for the months where she can get occasional reports and videos . Then she will want him transferred to the regular federal prison for the 5 years(or more) just to get him out of her life. Likely what Madame Pop was talking about when she told David Becky wanted a long harsh punishment.

I hope you do not go that route. Right now we awaiting for single page chapters that are as boring as David's time in the cell. Why don't you submit two or three of these at the same time? They are too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Degenerating. Needs more Becky, more affection, less torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am kind of conflicted. On one hand, David gets off on this and he deserves all the beatings and torture he will be getting. On the other hand, David is finally getting it in his head that Becky is the sick one and has lied to David repeatedly. I am not sure about reading chapter after chapter of his boring stay in the prison. We get that. I do note that he has a toothbrush and toothpaste. I was concerned that he did not have toilet paper but he does. I am concerned that he will not get enough water as he has not gotten anymore since he got the 1 liter on his second day. Please think about combining chapters to make the time for the readers to pass by more rapidly. Not sure if David will get a backbone to stand up to Becky although it looked like it the day before he went to prison. Why did they not cane him. Maybe they will later. Good imaginative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

boredom was intense, struggling with boredom... to quote the story.

I see that "boring" come frequently in the comments: chapters that are [] boring, getting boring...

Granted, some readers seem to like it, but mind you, the readers commenting are to ones that stayed with the story.

Also granted, this is not readers' fantasy, it's author's fantasy, but...

jamieanne63jamieanne63almost 2 years ago

Oh...he is truly started to realize that he is to be punished and there is no chance of mercy or a shortening of his sentence. I love the Madam Popescu character...so strict, severe and no nonsense! A subs dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous