David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 05

Story Info
Madam Popescu comes to my prison cell.
3.2k words
3.9
10.2k
3

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 5

Day 3 -- Monday August 3rd 2015 -- Part 1

Six 'o' clock next morning I sprung out of bed at the sound of my cell door banging. I could not hide my erection as I knelt on the floor with my head down. I must have been having a sexually motivated dream because this was no ordinary morning erection, this was a pulsating frustrated penis dripping with pre-cum, desperate for release. What hell was this going to cause me?

It was Madam Izabela who stormed into the cell and stood before me placing one of her booted feet hard onto my thigh. "Stand up, prisoner, now, get up, I have no time to wait. Get up!" She was shouting angrily at me.

I got to my feet without waiting for her to take her foot off me, I had panicked so much.

"Hey!" she shouted into my face when I was standing up straight. "You ignorant pig. Did you not see I was off balance? I could have fallen."

I didn't know what to do; apologise, say nothing, what was I supposed to do now. But my erection was standing to attention and Izabela saw it.

"What is this?"

"It's my morning erection, Madam Izabela."

"Have you been touching it?" she demanded.

"No, Madam Izabela."

"So, why is it so big with pre-cum dripping from it?"

"I don't know, Madam Izabela."

"It drips on the ground. You are making a mess." She pointed at the tiny drop on the floor beneath where I stood.

I reached my hand to wipe the end of my penis and she slapped my hand away.

"You dare to touch your cock in front of me. You think it's ok to wank while I'm standing here?"

"No, Madam Izabela, I wouldn't dare," I stammered. "I was wiping it so it wouldn't drip anymore."

"You are a filthy pervert." She reached for her strap and I knew I was in for a beating. "I will give you a choice of punishment, prisoner," she said.

This was the second time I'd been offered a choice of punishments; this wasn't going to go well for me.

"You get six hard strokes on your ass with my strap, or one hard stroke on your cock. What do you choose?"

Easy choice! No way was I letting her hit my penis with that leather strap. "Six on the bottom please, Madam Izabela."

She laughed. "I thought that would be your choice. No man has ever chosen the leather strap on his cock. Now, get on the bed for six strokes, and when I'm finished, I don't want to see your cock big like that."

I lay face down on the bed and waited for Izabela to get into position. She rested the strap gently on my bottom, stroking it almost tenderly. "You still have marks from yesterday," she said. "I like your nice round buttocks, they are smooth, not hairy like some. I think I will enjoy beating this ass many times while you are here. Maybe Madam Popescu will allow me to use you for practise with the cane. Would you like that, prisoner; to be caned by me?"

"I wouldn't like to be caned by anyone here, Madam Izabela."

"You have been caned before?"

"Yes, Madam Izabela."

"By your wife?"

"By one of my wife's friends, Madam Izabela."

"Did she cane hard?"

"It felt hard to me, but she wasn't an expert."

"How many strokes did you get from her?"

"I think it was twelve, the most she gave me."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Not at all, Madam Izabela."

"Before you leave here, you will get to enjoy beatings, even with the cane. Put pillow underneath your stomach to lift your ass."

I did as she told me, lifting my bottom up a few inches and making it a better target for her.

"Six strokes for touching yourself without permission."

She gave me the six strokes full force, pausing only long enough to reposition herself after each stroke. The pain was excruciating, but I lay there and took every stroke with as little moaning as possible. At the end, Izabela was breathing heavily, and I don't think it was just from the effort, her tanned face looked a little red, something I'd seen in Becky's face when she was highly aroused. This girl was a sadist, she loved her work, and I knew I was in for many more beatings with that strap in the weeks and months to come. I was really going to have to work on my behaviour or my backside was going to be in permanent agony.

She told me to stand up while she went outside for my breakfast, which consisted of two pieces of toast with a smear of marmalade, an egg which turned out to be hard boiled, and a plastic cup of tea. At least I didn't have the tea kicked over the food this morning, and when she left me alone, giving the two knocks on the locked cell door, I sat on the bed and ate it.

The food was barely adequate to fill me up and within half an hour I was hungry again, and there was no prospect of anything else for the next five hours. So, all I had to look forward to was my shower, emptying my bowels, both in front of the prying eyes watching through the camera lenses, and maybe another sleep on the bed. I'd struggled to control my frustration yesterday afternoon and evening, but this morning it seemed to be worse as I thought of the long day ahead.

After my shower, I lay back down on the bed, my penis growing as images of the guards or Becky drifted into my mind, or even if I moved on the bed and felt the bruises on my backside. I looked around my cell at the large, plain slabs of heavy stone that made up the walls; I wondered how many centuries they had been there. A more modern addition was the metal door looking strong and secure with its little peep hole so I could be spied upon by any guards on patrol.

I turned my head to the right and saw the toilet and the shower head, the only difference to the floor in the whole cell was it had been lowered so the water would run out of the small drain. Next to that was the sink; a solitary tooth brush and tube of toothpaste lay next to the single tap. My only other possessions were a towel, hung up neatly next to the sink and a block of soap in a dish within the shower square. If I felt sorry for myself before, I felt even worse now after focussing my gaze on everything I had.

I had no idea of the time either, apart from meal times and lights going off, which really didn't help. A clock in the cell would have been good, but the main problem I was going to have was keeping track of the days. I knew it was August 3rd today, but I would soon lose track after a few weeks, one of the subtle tortures inflicted by this harsh regime.

The boredom was intense, I jumped up and straightened the toilet paper again. Then I positioned the soap perfectly in the centre of the tray, refolded the towel and moved my toothbrush slightly. Everything was perfectly positioned. I looked back at my bed and smoothed the mattress out and placed the pillow at the top and in the centre so everything looked neat. The whole operation took less than one minute. Oh, I was so bored, I would go insane if I had to endure any length of time in here.

There was nothing I could do about it, but that was the idea, I suppose. I was here to be punished, to endure suffering as a prisoner, but, for what I'd done, I thought this was way beyond what I deserved. My penis began to stiffen again as I thought of the injustice and utter lack of power I had. The frustration was growing as I contemplated the hopelessness of my situation. I really was trapped here, and because of my beautiful, stunningly sexy wife, Becky, it would be months rather than weeks. I knew she loved to be cruel by keeping me sexually frustrated for several days or even weeks in her particularly harsh moments, but she had taken our games to the extreme. My penis was throbbing and I ached to take hold of it and stroke it while images of her bare body writhing on top of me flashed through my mind.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I wasn't tired. I wanted Becky, here and now, naked on the bed in my arms, stroking my erection while I caressed her pert breasts. No, no, no, I had to stop thinking like that; it would be at least three months before I even had a hope of experiencing that again. We should have been sitting on our balcony back at the apartments having breakfast in the early morning sun, planning our day, holding hands, deciding to go back to bed to pleasure each other's bodies. No! Why did everything have to go back to sex when all it did was cause my penis to ache with frustrated desire.

But, as I dragged my thoughts back to reality, my doubts about going back to the way things were seemed stronger and clearer. Did my future include Becky and her cruel, selfish games?

Lunch was delivered by Madam Izabela who pouted the whole time, hardly speaking to me, and leaving with two sulky bangs on the door. Not even the threat of a beating this time, maybe that was why she seemed moody. My behaviour was impeccable, probably because I was used to following rules laid down by Becky through our tease, denial, humiliation games I had had to endure over the last few years. But during the afternoon, not that long after I'd finished lunch, I heard the sound of the outer door to the passageway opening again.

The emotions that ran through my head at that moment were mixed. I was fearful who might be coming to see me, I was excited that it might be Becky coming to take me home, I panicked that the cell wasn't tidy. I was worried I would become aroused and be punished. Was I in trouble for masturbating on the first day? They must have seen the video! All these thoughts flashed through my head as I jumped to the floor just in time to hear three knocks and the locks being opened on the cell door.

By the time I heard two sets of footsteps enter, I was already on my knees, back straight and face pointing to the floor. My hands were behind my back exposing my front. Only one set of footsteps approached, stopping right next to my head.

"Good afternoon, Mr Emerson." It was the voice of Madam Popescu.

I didn't know if I should respond, but chose caution and stayed silent and still.

"I have come to see how you have settled in, and hopefully clarify one or two things with you, so, please stand."

I rose to my feet and stood almost to attention. My penis stirred when I saw how beautiful Madam Popescu was. She was wearing a tight black dress that came down to just above her knees; dark stockings covered her shapely legs, and on her feet, she wore shiny black high heeled shoes. Her silky hair, cut to just below her sharp jawline was straight, and for today, was jet black with no hint of any other colouring. Her brown eyes oozed sexuality, and I was immediately hypnotised by her authoritarian stance, the power she had over me, and even the fact she was about ten years older than me. I became almost weak at the knees as her eyes held me in her gaze. I had no control over my penis which quickly grew to full size, standing upright and expectant.

"This is day three of your sentence, Mr Emerson, many more to go before your punishment is over," she said.

Gabriela, in the meantime, was leaning against the far wall casually with one leg crossed in front of the other while she looked at her nails. I noticed her long leather strap hanging from the side of her short black skirt.

"During this visit, I will allow you to speak freely..."

"Thank you, Madam Popescu..." I responded eagerly, but I must have been too eager as she held up her hand close to my face to stop my interruption. I had a sudden urge to kiss the palm of her hand, but held back. What was I thinking?

She continued: "... providing what you say is relevant to this meeting and you are thoroughly respectful at all times."

"Sorry for interrupting, Madam Popescu."

"I always pay a short visit to lawfully convicted prisoners during the first few days of their incarceration. I like to check on their welfare and answer any queries they may have." Madam Popescu's English was very good, with almost no discernible accent.

My penis throbbed as she spoke, but she was ignoring it for now.

"Now you may ask questions or make comments."

"I'm really struggling with boredom, is there any way I could be given a book to read?"

"You are here to be punished, not entertained."

"But surely you can't expect me to sit in a cell for three months and do absolutely nothing."

"I want to ensure you have a difficult time in here. I repeat, you are here to be punished." All the time, Madam Popescu remained calm and friendly which was making me more frustrated with her.

"You don't understand the boredom and how slow time goes."

"Oh, I think I do know how hard it is, which is why you are awakened so early in the morning, to make your day longer. I am going to make this as hard as possible for you, Mr. Emerson. However, there is something I have not yet explained. It is a requirement that prisoners must have access to the open air."

My hopes raised, I was going to be allowed outside.

"The law stipulates prisoners must be given an average of one hour per day outdoors, but it does not give any ruling as to how that outdoor time should be spent. This may sound encouraging to you, but please be aware, you will not enjoy what we have in store for you. Tomorrow, immediately after breakfast, you will find out why."

The threat of more hardship from this beautiful cruel woman was keeping my penis rock hard, it was no surprise when she pointed it out.

"You seem to be enjoying this chat." She looked down at my penis.

"That's something else I wanted to ask about, Madam Popescu. Why am I not allowed to masturbate?"

"Must I repeat myself?" she said, a little tiresomely. "You are here for punishment. You are not allowed any pleasure whatsoever. If we discover you have given yourself pleasure, the punishment is severe, as you have already been made aware."

"But surely it's unhealthy for a man not to relieve that sexual frustration."

"It is not unhealthy at all. All matters of prisoners' health and welfare have been carefully considered and approved by medical professionals."

"But if I'm here for three months without coming ..."

"You need not worry about the health issues; to put your mind at rest, if your testicles become too full, they will overflow and semen will merely leak out."

I was sure she was speaking tongue in cheek, but it did lead me to an interesting idea. She must have read my thoughts somehow because she then added; "If that happens, Mr. Emerson, let me warn you not to assist the ejaculation as it will be caught by our camera and you will be caned most severely for masturbating."

"But that's not fair, Madam Popescu."

"It is not meant to be fair," she said, calmly.

"I need to leave here," I uttered, in panic.

"I cannot help you with that, Mr. Emerson."

"I can't stay here. I want to speak to my wife, please contact her, I have to speak to her."

"Speaking to your wife will do you no good, it is through her actions that resulted in extra time being added to your sentence."

"She wouldn't have insisted on all these cruel rules."

"After you were brought down to this cell, we discussed your treatment at length, and I have to say your wife was most insistent we gave you the harshest time we could. She really does love being cruel to you, Mr. Emerson. She seemed very happy with the length of sentence I imposed and it was very much her idea to keep the details of your sentence from you. She also asked that you be given no access to the date or time while you are here. I have to say, all my guards and myself are very happy to comply with her requests."

Becky had lied to me again. She had told me she'd argued my case before Madam Popescu, and it was she who chose to keep my sentence secret. Another surge of anger rose within me directed at my wife, and in that instant, I believed my best hope of mercy was from this beautiful dominant woman before me.

"Please don't do this to me, Madam Popescu. Please let me go home and I promise I will pay you back. We can do it legally; a direct debit every month."

She put up her hand again. "Mr. Emerson, the money means nothing to me, I am a very rich lady. I get much more pleasure from running this prison and punishing men like you, especially when you don't think you deserve it. It makes it that much more thrilling for me ... and all my staff."

"Please, Madam Popescu."

"I now withdraw permission for you to speak freely. Get on your knees and wait until we have left your cell in the normal way."

I was close to tears when I dropped to the floor and put my head down. When she was satisfied, I heard her walk away with Gabriela following. The cell door slammed shut and was locked, and only when I heard the two bangs did I get up and throw myself down on the bed.

Coming next in chapter 6: My first day of hard labour in the yard

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers